The Cottage

Story Info
Older man and younger woman enjoying mind and body.
1.2k words
4.39
51.2k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he approached the quaint old beachfront cottage, he saw the soft glow of candles through the parlor window. He smiled, knowing she was probably lying on the big overstuffed sofa, reading or napping while listening to her favorite music.

He quietly opened the front door and walked in, locking the door behind him. As he expected, in the glow of the candlelight he could see her lying on the big sofa. He slipped off his shoes and walked quietly to her side. As she lay there in his old extra large tee shirt and the red “Virgin Atlantic” shorts he had brought her from London, it was hard to image the passion she possessed.

He quietly sat down on the floor beside the sofa. She had the music down so low that he could still hear her soft breathing and the muffled sound of the distant waves crashing to the shore. He would never forget the first time they met. She was a bright, cocky young college grad out to conquer the world, her way. He was an older, married man, with whom she seemed intrigued. In the beginning the relationship was purely platonic. They were friends, nothing more, nothing less. Over time, both realized there was an unexplainable chemistry between them. He told her there was no future with him. He was married. Yes, there could be friendship, but she had so much life to live... and such a future before her. He wanted her to attack life...to give it her all...to make a difference, without apology to anyone.

In time the relationship had become intimate. He tried to rationalize it as “another step” in a wonderful friendship...a giving of themselves...a caring. Jokingly, she had rationalized it as an experiment to see if his body gave her as much pleasure as his mind. He knew that by society’s standards it was wrong, but the evening they crossed the line, society’s standards were not at the top of their list of priorities. Now, as he sat on the floor watching her sleep, he thought he could simply sit and watch her for hours. To him she was a very special person, and if the physical part of the relationship ended tomorrow, she would still be Jennifer...the wonderful younger woman with so much future before her.

She slowly opened her eyes, adjusting to the warm glow. At first she seemed disoriented, and then she looked at him and smiled. “How long have you been here?’ she whispered.

“Oh, just a few minutes.” he spoke softly as he reached out and started lightly tracing the features of her angelic face with his fingers.

“Mmm, that feels so good. I think I dreamed about you.” She whispered.

He smiled, “Really? Hope it was a good one.”

She giggled, “I don’t think I’d better tell you about it.”

“Oh, let me guess.” He thought for a moment, and then whispered, “Mmm, you dreamed you had stretched out on the sofa and drifted off to sleep while reading. Then you dreamed that you woke up and I was sitting on the floor beside the sofa, tracing the outline of your face with my fingers.”

“Stop it, silly.” She giggled.

“Then you dreamed my fingers moved from your face...to your ears...slowly circling... sooo lightly...then down your neck...teasingly to the collar of your tee-shirt...then down the center of your tee-shirt the fingers moved ...between your beautiful breasts...to the bottom of your tee-shirt.”

Jennifer’s eyes remained fixed on his, as if in a trance...listening to his soothing soft Southern drawl. Her breathing was steadily increasing.

“Then you dreamed my hand went under Jennifer’s tee-shirt and gently rubbed her tummy before moving up to touch her beautiful breasts. Mmm…did you dream that I began to tenderly massage your breasts or that my fingers slowly circled your sweet little nipples?” He smiled as he questioned her in whispers. “Did I very gently tease them between my thumb and forefinger in this dream?”

As Burke softly spoke, his big hands moved over her body, touching her in every way he was describing. “Know what?” he whispered. She slowly shook her head as if saying no, while continuing to stare into his eyes. “If this had been my dream, I would moved my hand down your tummy.” A shiver ran though her body as she felt his hand slowly move down her tummy.

“Burke, I want you. Please come up here and make love to me.”

“Not yet, Honey. I just want to sit here and enjoy your expressions while I play. They are so sensuous.”

His big hand moved over the outside of her red shorts, coming to rest cupping her mound. His fingers did not move; he simply applied gentle pressure, feeling her body heat permeate through the thin fabric of her shorts and panties. As they continued to look into each other’s eyes, her hips begin to move as if attempting to create friction between her mound and his hand.

He moved his hand from her mound to the top of her shorts, slipping it under the soft cotton fabric, and between her legs...again, just cupping her mound. He loved the feeling of her silky wet curls against the palm of his hand. A shiver ran through her body as he began moving his big hand back and forth, slowly, methodically in rhythm with the gentle movement of her hips. She caught her breath as she felt his finger press between the swollen, sensitive lips of her sex...stopping just short of penetration.

“Burke, please make love to me.”

“Mmm…not yet. I just want you to enjoy what I’m doing. Focus on your body’s reaction to my fingers...gently exploring...in search of your most sensitive spots.”

He pressed his finger slightly into her warm love tunnel, and then slipped it right back out to lightly circle her little magic button. Suddenly she moved her hand to cover his from outside her shorts. As she pressed his big hand firmly between her legs, his finger again slipped into her. Her body shook as she felt him moving deeper.

“Honey... I love the way your body grips my finger…so erotic...so wonderful. God...it’s no wonder it takes my breath each time I enter you.”

She began to move more aggressively in rhythm his finger. “Burke... BURKE ...if... you...don’t... stop... I’m...BURKE... if...you... don’t...stop... I’m... gonna...”

He interrupted her. “Go ahead, Honey. Just enjoy the feel of my hand...and your imagination.” He whispered.

As her hand pressed his more firmly between her legs, the fingernails of her other hand dug into his forearm. “Oh, God...” she moaned softly as her body shook from her orgasm, “Oh Godddddd…BURKE!”

She lay quietly, with her eyes closed, as she breathing slowed to normal. Her hand continued to hold his firmly between her legs. Another shiver ran through her body. She opened her eyes to see him smiling at her. She shook her head in disbelief of what had just happened. “Oh God. That was like a wave flowing over my body, then crashing to the shore.”

His only response was to wink and blow her a gentle kiss. He did not want to move. If he thought she had been deliciously wet when they started, he now wondered if the sofa cushion bore evidence of the pleasure that she had just experienced. Feeling her toned body continuing to grip his finger, he could only smile, imagining the deliciously erotic resistance his manhood would encounter if they made love at that moment.

He leaned forward, tenderly kissed her lips, and then looked into her sparkling eyes as he whispered, “Jennifer, Jennifer; my precious Jennifer.”

***

©WriteBoat – 2001