The Cottage

Story Info
They go to an on premises swingers club.
2.1k words
3.93
50k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend before had passed.

I went back to work, and then as all jobs do, the job at hand ended. I had driven up alone and without my wife. I rented a house and was sharing it with a guy named Charles Cherry. I was lost with out her around me. I wrote letter after letter to her. Eventually I convinced her to come out to be with me so that we could be together again.

She packed everything and moved to Johnstown Pennsylvania. She did this all on her own and with very little help. I was so impressed with her abilities!

With her there now, I began work. The thoughts of all we had done haunted me. I was addicted, I wanted more, and wanted it all more often. I found a club called The Castle; we made reservations to meet another couple there too. They had been a couple that had run an advertisement in one of the local swinger's magazines that I had bought before my wife came up. I had sent them a response to their advertisement. They had replied.

The Cottage was in a little town named "Cash Box". It was nearly a three hour drive from where we were living. When we arrived, we drove through a set of gates that secured the big house from the general public's access. We parked where an attendant directed us to park and then headed to the door that he directed us to.

Just inside we were greeted by a lady at a desk. We paid our admission, $70.00 for our first visit and to join the club! A host was assigned to us and led us into a large dinning room. He talked with us and suggested the grand tour. My wife liked the cordial way that we were being attended and wanted the tour. So we followed him. He told us this is the dinning room of course, and then led us past the dance floor. It was a hard wood floor with mirrored back walls and a stripper's brass pole near the middle. I could just imagine my wife on it! He then took us to the bar as it was a BYOB bar. He showed us the pool tables and then took us toward another hallway.

Inside the hallway he told that upstairs there were rooms to be had when they were available and that down stairs there was a large hot tub that anyone and everyone would fit into. He told us that down this hallway were the fetish rooms. We were more than welcome to look and make use of anything there.

The other couple had come in. Our tour stopped short and we made introductions with each other for the first time. We all decided to sit at a table in the dinning room. I got our drinks and sat with them all.

We danced, we drank, and we made small talk, and my wife made plans with them while I was getting drinks again little later, plans to find a room for privacy and to fuck one another.

She leaned close to me, and whispered, "They want to be with us, is it okay with you?" Sure, I told her. Richard got up and said he was going to go find a room, and his wife then stood and followed, I told him we were going to look around too.

We walked to a hallway, there were rooms lining the hallway, some with windows. And inside you could see anyone that might be there, they were all empty. We came to a stairway, up or down I asked my wife?

She said down, so we walked down and came to a large room with a hot tub that you could have put fifty people in and still have plenty of room to move around in. There was a Sibian on one side of the room, a large metal chair on the other side and wall seating all around the room. Want to set and watch she asked, so we sat down on the wall bench, a couple came to the chair, the lady climbed into the seat and the guy sat down in front and between her outstretched thighs, he immediately began to munch down on her pussy. She moaned and groaned. She pulled at his shoulders and neck until he finally stood up. He began to fuck her with quick short thrusts. Then I heard her make a loud guttural moaning sound and watched as she climaxed and the juices from her pussy began to gush and pour loudly to the floor. I heard him say through a smile on his face, "Now look what you have done!" They got out of the chair and walked away.

My wife asked me, "Let's go back to the voyeur's room. Okay?"

"Yea.", I said and as if I was in a trance we walked back up the stairs. While we waited that night, she had wondered if the voyeur's room was still open upstairs, and sure enough it was. My wife handed me her shoes and purse, and said to me "I am going to go in…." She took a large red rubber cock from her purse and then disappeared into the room. Within a very few seconds of my wife's entrance to the room, I was joined at the window by nearly five other guys'. They had all obviously been watching her. I couldn't find fault with a guy that liked to look at a beautiful woman! She was a beautiful woman too!

Now they were watching as she lay down on the bed, as she pulled open her blouse and exposed her bra-less beautiful breasts, as she began to manipulate and pinch her nipples. We all watched as she spread her legs and raised her knees. As she raised the hem of her very short dress to well above her waist, and then we watched as she decided to remove it all together! She lay back down rolling onto her tummy this time. Face down this time she began to manipulate that huge vibrating rubber cock against her already wet and swollen cunt.

While I was standing there watching. While we were all standing there watching. Richard came up behind me. While looking over my shoulder and into the room to watch my wife He told me that they had found a private room. Did I want to get my wife and come up now or wait till later? He too was mesmerized by the sight before us all!

I told him, I would get her now! With a smile on my lips I began to tap on the glass of the window to get her attention. She looked up at me, her face flushed, her cheeks red, and with a defiant look of lust … She did not want to stop the pleasure and lust of the moment, but she did. I motioned for her to come out. She gathered her things as she walked to the door to come out. I heard disappointed groans from the other guys there around me. "Sorry!" I told them all," it's time for us to go on to other things now."

At the door as it opened, I told her, "They found a room, and they are ready for us."

Actually, I was ready for them, or anyone else that would let me fuck them at that point in time!! We followed Richard up the stairs and down a hallway, past a couple that were engaged in heavy petting, and to the door of a room. Richard's wife was sitting on the bed, still fully clothed waiting. My wife came into the room, looked around and then in what seemed like one motion, undressed. Naked, she crawled onto the bed, and said lets all get naked. She began to talk with them about likes and dislikes and what was okay and not okay. How she liked to get everything out in the open. I think it was a turn on for her to discuss it the way she did. She was very open and matter of fact in her conversation with them.

Richard and I began to undress. So did Richard's wife. It wasn't erotic. It was matter of fact … when Richard had finished he turned. I saw my wife reach out to take hold of his cock. She led him to the bed to be next to where she was now laying on her side.

I finished undressing last, and then turned to see Richard's wife, naked sitting up at the head of the bed, her legs extended straight, her ankles crossed. I took hold of her ankles, uncrossed them and spread her legs as I pulled her toward the foot of the bed. Then I knelt down, and felt her legs drape over my shoulders and back. I immediately began to perform orally, tasting her cunt's nectar. From the vantage point I had I gazed upward and watched for her facial expressions. Watched as her belly began to quiver, and felt her thighs clench about the sides of my head. I watched as she reached down to take hold of the side of my head, to direct and hold me in place, watched as she began to squirm, watched as she began to urge me to stand and then listened as she pleaded for me to fuck her now!

I looked over at Richard and my wife, she had him on his back and was giving him what looked to be the best blow job he had ever been given. She made it look like it was a task of art. She tilted her head one way then the other. Sucking with all her might, and then totally devouring his dick. Slurping and sucking. His hand was fervently stroking her naked body. Taking time to feel the contours of her breast, he ass, and anything else he could touch at the time.

I looked back to the woman sprawled in front of me, and pushed my arms under her knees, lifting her legs high and pushing them up against her breasts. Then I watched from above as I sank the length of my cock into her wet and willing cunt. I heard her breath as it escaped, I heard and saw the lust as she felt overwhelmed by the feeling that she wanted to be fucked and fucked hard.

She took hold of my neck and raised the cheeks of her ass off the bed to meet my first thrust and then she relaxed and smiled. I must have had a mean look on my face, she looked fearful when I first began to thrust hard into her, and then her expression changed to pure lustful glee. "Oh, Oh Oh h h h, fuck me" I did. "I'm cum m i n n n n g h!!!" I was too now. I filled her pussy with cum. I watched as cum dribbled from her pussy after I pulled out.

Looking over at my wife, I watched as Richard's cum began to flow, from around his shaft while he was being sucked off …dribbling down my wife's chin. A spark of lust twinkled in my wife's eyes. She moved to take my place between her out stretched legs. She lapped at her pussy. Inserting first one, then two, and then three fingers into her pussy's very wet hole she began fucking her with her fingers. Richard moved to take one of her nipples into his mouth and began to suckle it. He began to knead her tit and pinch at her other nipple. I moved up to offer her my still hard honey glazed cock to suck on. She took it in between her pouting lips and began to suck at it. Hmmmm it felt delightful and the sights about me were just as delightful!

We had been in the room for what seemed like only minutes to us, but for a person wanting to get laid it may have seemed like forever! We could hear people outside the room in the hallway. They had been patient!

As we all dressed casually on the bed, I heard Richard's wife say, "There are others waiting on this room, we better hurry and get out of here …" so we all did. We left, went back to the table and got snacks from the chef's table. We danced on the mirrored dance floor. We drank and we all laughed at the sights and sounds around us. I even got the opportunity to fondle a completely strange woman's ass cheeks when she had come down to talk with her friends.

Then we all said our good byes and left for our own homes, families, and lives again.

We made several trips back to the cottage, not one trip was as eventful or interesting as was the first trip.