The Cottage Ch. 01

Story Info
Join the couple on week of romance.
5.9k words
4.24
40.5k
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

I would like to thank TRCIII for his help with editing my first story.

This is my original work of fiction.

Part I

Arrival

Traveling up Coastal Route 1, headed where? I wasn't sure; I was confused. Did I feel happy at the thought that after 10 years of marriage he still wanted to surprise me or that of all weekends he decided this was the time for a vacation? As I sat in the passenger seat watching the ocean in the distance, taking in the panoramic view, I was deep in the thought that only four short hours ago we were arguing.

I had a horse show this weekend that I wanted to be home for, a birthday party for my younger brother. Younger...alright, he was turning 31. I was supposed to have the pool repair man come out Monday to fix the filter, again. I had things I had to do, although he was perfectly capable of doing them himself, it always fell on my shoulders. He could fly all over the country pleasing customers, but he had no time for pleasing me. I couldn't even remember the last time we had sex. Thinking about sex...

I tried to persuade him to give some information, by reaching for his cock still covered by his jeans, and rubbing it till I felt it rise for the occasion. As he got more aroused, he still would not tell me where we were going. I slowly unzipped his pants and leaned closer to him. I slowly blew on his hard cock with a slow controlled breath as I heard him softly gasp. It had been a long time since I had felt his soft foreskin, felt him growing under my hand.

I slowly licked his hard cock up and down, paying special attention to the one area that turns him on more than any other, just below his head on the underside of his shaft. As I licked him, I ventured down to his balls, fondling them with my tongue and middle finger. As I listened to his moans, and felt him nearing an orgasm, I took his long erect cock all the way into my mouth...and suddenly stopped, sitting back up in my seat.

I got that 'wanting you, now' look from him; it had been a long time since I had seen that look.

He cried, "Why did you stop!?"

"Now we both want something." I wanted a lot of things, but just to feel him in me again would have to be enough. I felt a spark coming from my crotch, I was actually getting wet. Oh, my goodness.

Another ten minutes passed, and he pulled up to a gated driveway. He touched the garage opener, fastened to the visor, which I had never even noticed. The gates opened and a secluded, white cape appeared from behind a row of red maple trees. Always the gentleman, he opened my door, but he would not let me get out, yet. He reached for my nipple with his hand.

As he gently rubbed his thumb and forefinger against my right-side nipple, I was feeling that spark again; it had been a few weeks since he last touch me. He just wanted to tease me, before he took my hand to get me out of the car. As I stood up he placed his hand between my legs and rubbed with enough pressure, that a weakness developed in my knees as he licked my neck and nibbled on my ear. I begrudgingly pushed him away, afraid that someone might have seen the newlywed scene.

We took our bags out of the backseat. Walking up to the front white door with long rectangular stained glass windows, you where greeted by an old fashion brass knocker on the door. Through the front door was a large foyer with a breathtaking view of a large maple bar that revealed a modern kitchen. As my eyes gazed out the back windows, I could see the steps off of the deck that lead down to the white sandy beach. I was transfixed on the vista.

Coming back to my senses I realized there was no one around. Where was the inn keeper? He turned and asked, "Do you like?"

"Are you crazy? This place is spectacular!" I replied, forgetting about all the things I should have been home doing.

He said, "Good, I bought it for the two of us. I am really sorry about all the time I have been spending away from you lately."

"I don't know how you bought this place, and I really don't care. This is the best present I have ever received. Thank you so much. I really do love you," I said, nearly in tears of joy.

Still standing in the foyer my eyes were drawn to the right, there was a large L-shaped stairway, with a landing three-quarters of the way up decorated with some of the most beautiful ocean pictures I have ever laid my eyes on. To my right was a six-foot-wide opening, revealing a maple dinning room table with a crystal chandelier. The white iridescent curtains draped in the room, danced gently in the sea breeze.

As I walked towards the kitchen a huge brick fireplace dominated the south wall of the living room. I missed the slender maple pillars that separated the two rooms. As I looked towards the ocean I could see the eight-person hot tub just beyond the French doors. As I stepped through the sliding glass door in the kitchen, I was taken by the fresh smell of the ocean in the warm breeze; I stood there lost in the moment.

I felt his hard body press up against my back and his arms folded around my neck on my shoulders. I leaned back against him, glowing with happiness. I turned around to kiss him. The breathtaking view of the back of our house left me awestruck; it was all windows reflecting the ocean and deck below. I had a yearning to see the rooms upstairs.

The steel grey runner on the stairs led you up to two traditionally-decorated guest bedrooms. The stark white furniture glistened in the midday sun. The blue splashes of color on the bed spread and curtains added rustic warmth to the rooms. Both of the bedrooms were at the back of the house, allowing for our guests to view the ocean in all of her passion.

Across the hall was a long but narrow bathroom, decorated in pretty pastel flowers. Of all the décor, this was the one room I was definitely going to redecorate. The rich maple door at the end of the hall was beckoning for you to draw closer.

The maple door opened, revealing the master bedroom. The view was spectacular; you could even see a distant island on the horizon. The second story balcony seemed to reach to the ocean. The décor of the master bedroom reminded me of the Captain's Quarters of the Majesty's Navy of the seventeenth century, deep sensual colors.

The room contained a deep mahogany four-post wooden bed, with a nautical theme running throughout. The antique captain's chair had a hand-carved, large sailing vessel being tossed on rough seas, on the high back. The whole cottage was a deep childhood fantasy of mine. I promised myself that I would fulfill his every fantasy in this place. I was alive. I wanted him; I needed him.

Back down the stairs in the dining room, which had a fully-stocked bar, we each made a drink. We went back to the living room, sat down on the oversized L-sectional couch looking out at the picturesque view before us. I was lying on his hard muscled chest, just breathing in the wonderful smell of the ocean mixing with the fragrant smell of wildflowers.

How could I ever tell him how much this meant to me? I reached for his belt and slowly undid it. As I reached for the button of his jeans, he pushed my hands away. He leaned down to my neck and started to kiss it, I was taken away.

He stood up, gently pushed me back down on the couch. He slowly undid the buttons on my shirt, revealing my lacy dark blue bra. He stopped for a moment to stare at my soft, delicate skin that still had yet to reveal my age. As my bra fell off, he slowly started exploring my luscious large breasts, first by circling my nipple with his index finger, then next with his tongue.

I closed my eyes as he took his time. Everything about this encounter made me think of a man that desperately wanted to give his woman the world. I was becoming very wet with each tender and delicate stroke of his hand and tongue. He slowly took my shorts and my panties off with a sense of care and respect, which I had never remembered. I was lying on the couch naked and burning with desire. He slowly and sensually parted my lips, encircled my engorged clit with his very soft, strong fingers. He was making me want him more. He was enjoying this; his eyes were looking at me with a sensual pleasure, asking me, 'how may I please you?'

I was spellbound by the sensuality of this experience. I slowly undid his jeans, as they fell to the floor, revealing his hard cock that was soft to the touch. Glistening with his juices, I clasped his shaft in my left hand, and gently licked his head clean. Slowly I licked him all over, savoring the moment. I took his head into my mouth; slowly I took him deeper with every stroke. I heard his breathing become faster and his moans more intense. I took him out of my mouth and started slowly licking his head, neither of us wanting this moment to end.

Dropping to his knees, kissing me passionately, he started to explore my pussy with his fingers—slowly at first, then faster. As I moaned in pleasure, he started to rub my clit with his fingers, which were wet with my juices. The feeling of my body tingling with the release that I wanted—needed—started to come, then subsided.

He started to kiss my neck, again. This time he licked and kissed down past my collar bone to my right nipple. I felt a fluttering from my loins. As he licked and sucked my left nipple he rubbed my clit first in a clock-wise, then counter-clock wise, with each change of direction I felt a new sensation of pleasure. He kept teasing; I just needed to feel a release. My body ached; he changed pace and rhythm, again.

I stood up as he lay down on his back. I put my right knee over him on the couch cushion, and still standing with my left leg, slowly rubbed his wet, hard cock on my hard clit. I rubbed with slow hard thrusts. I had to feel him in me, putting him inside of me as deep as I could.

I heard him moan louder with pleasure as I pulled him back out, rubbing his cock on my clit, slowly letting him go barely back inside me. With each thrust I let him go deeper into me, until both of us explode with pleasure. I felt him fill me with cum, as I tighten and contract around him, as my body explodes, as I let out a cry of relief. I was so overwhelmed by pleasure that I collapsed on top of him. God, I love this man! He whispered in my ear, "I love you, so much." We lay there in each other's arms.

*****

I was standing at the French Doors just listening to the sound of the ocean crashing on the beach, the seagulls calling, feeling the cool ocean breeze blowing my black silk robe against my skin. I was at peace with the world. The lovemaking we had just had was just as passionate and caring as our wedding night. I felt a sense of tranquility and decided to go take a shower, while he slept peacefully on the couch.

As I quietly made my way up the stairs to the master bedroom, I realized I had left my bags down stairs. Oh, well I thought. The bathroom in the master bedroom was huge. There was a two-person bathtub with water jets, the shower stall was huge with three steps going down inside, with handrails. The wall facing the ocean was nothing but windows. There were mirrors above the long vanity, on the ceiling and even inside the shower. Everywhere I turned I felt like I was in a fish bowl, the landscape from the windows reflected off of the mirrors. The bathroom and the sea had met. I knew why he bought this place.

I decided to take a nice hot bath looking out onto the ocean. I took off my robe and hung it up behind the door. I started to run the water, and turned on the jets. When the water was to my liking I slowly lowered myself in. The view was spectacular. On the horizon the ocean and sky joined together.

I was feeling the water pulsate my neck, back, and my crotch. Letting the water relax my already-relaxed body, my thought turned to what I should have been home doing. I came to the realization that this was I needed; all the other things could wait. My brother would understand, he was my best friend and confidant. Chris and I needed to get away.

I loved my husband very much, even with his slight personality flaws; he never hurt me or lied to me. As I leaned farther down in the water, nearly asleep, I heard the door slowly creak open. I knew if I turned around I would see my six-foot-tall, redheaded lover behind me.

He was standing there stark naked, with two wine glasses and a bottle of Chardonnay. His hard rippled shoulders and abs have always sent me wild; combine that with wine and I wanted him. I asked him if he would like to join me, but before I could finish my sentence he was in the tub next to me. He poured us each a glass of wine. As we sat there enjoying the postcard view. I reached under the water to molest his cock with my hand. To my delight, he was already starting to get hard.

I gently put my fist around his shaft, slowly and rhythmically sliding my hand up and down. I set my wine glass down on the ledge, and reached for his balls with my other hand. He went to grab for my nipple, but I pushed him away. I wanted to offer him complete pleasure. As I felt him get harder, I got more excited. I straddled him, putting his head at my pussy. I started going up and down slowly so his head would almost go in me. He grabbed my ass cheeks pushing me down onto him. Taking my breasts into his mouth, as I slowly took him deeper into me with each stroke. I could hear his breathing becoming fast and shallow. I had something I wanted to do. I asked him to join me in the shower.

I led him to the shower, and turned the water on a little cool. I sat on the top step in the shower, having him face me. I slowly licked his head, while my hand explored his balls, hips and ass. I could hear his moans of pleasure. I took his cock into my mouth all the way to the base, squeezing his balls with my hand. I slowly took him out of my mouth, licking my tongue with vigor up his entire length.

I love the taste of him, a mixture of his smell and saltiness. When I got to his head, he grabbed my long, wet, brown hair making his cock go in and out of mouth with his rhythm. I could feel him pulsating in my mouth. He pushed all of his cock into my mouth. I felt his head in my throat, his soft shaft pressing up against the roof of my mouth.

He released my hair and said, "Lick me...suck me...suck me ...harder ...harder ...deeper ...I'm going to come!" The lovely taste of cum filled my mouth making me hotter and wetter. I stood up, kissed him deeply, letting him taste what he had left.

I started to wash him with the Vanilla liquid soap he had bought for me. I delicately rubbed my hands around his neck, down his arms, and then back up. I washed the hard, ridged muscles of his chest, paying extra attention to his hard nipples. As I let my hands roam around his taut stomach I could feel a new surging of growth from his well endowed cock.

I lathered my hands up gently, almost teasingly, washed his head then down the shaft that was growing larger with each moment. I gently washed his balls, and that spot between his anus and balls that is always very sensitive. As my hand rubbed the smoothness of that spot I heard a moan of pleasure. I abandoned that area and washed his hairy legs. As he turned around for me to wash his back, I spent more time on his tight, absolutely adorable ass, then his back.

I rubbed my breasts up and down his back while my hands ventured around to the front to play with his rock-hard cock. Before I could play any more he spun around and grabbed my nipples with each hand. Pulling me close to him I could feel his hardness pressing against my stomach.

"Not so fast cowboy," I said. "I have something I want to do."

I grabbed his cock and lathered it up with soap. I reached for my razor. I saw a look of horror in his eyes. I said to him, "After all this time, you don't trust me?" His look relaxed, but I could tell he was still skeptical. I put even more soap on his cock; after all I did not want to cause razor burn. I took his shaft in my left hand, grabbing the razor with my right hand, and very gently I started shaving him. I was painstakingly trying not to cut him.

As I finished the top of his cock, I knelt down and did the underside. I decided to let the hairs be that were on his vein. This was the first time I had tried something like this. When I was satisfied all the hairs were gone, I helped him rinse off.

He turned to me and said, "That was not so bad, I even kind of enjoyed it."

He reached down with both hands and pulled my ass closer to him, his hardness rubbing against me. He spun me around and set me down on the top step. I guess it was now his turn. Oh, how right and very wrong I was.

He stepped out of the shower leaving me there. While he was gone I took the opportunity to explore myself, with the help of the mirrors. I spread my lips apart exposing my clit hood; it was pink and slightly enlarged. I explored down to my inner lips that were a darker shade of pink. I reached into myself, getting my fingers wet with my own juices, feeling the raised edges inside of me.

I was getting wetter as I watched in the mirror, my finger going in and coming back out. I was beginning to understand why men enjoy watching their cocks go in and out of any part of a woman; it is a very erotic picture. Slowly I started to flick my clit, feeling myself becoming more aroused. I could feel the juices flowing out of me and falling on my ass. I was turning myself on, with each flick, I could feel myself reaching climax. When Chris returned I abruptly stopped.

He brought back with him a purple satin bag. Swinging it around, smiling at me with that devilish grin of his, he set the bag down on a small hand towel, and turned the water temperature up. From his bag of tricks he produced two pairs of handcuffs. Not that bondage was ever our scene, but a pair of well-utilized handcuffs can be useful to heighten sexual arousal.

He took one set of handcuffs and wrapped it around the right side handrail and fastened each cuff around my wrists, making sure that I was still comfortable, the black fur protecting my skin from the cold metal, was slowly getting wetter as new droplets of water settled on them. He took only my left ankle and handcuffed that to the left handrail.

He set the bag down next to me, ensuring that I could not see what was in there. He asked me if I wanted a blindfold, or if I wanted to see what was coming. This was a hard decision for me to make, but I decided I wanted to see. He took the shower head off of its holder and changed it to the pulsate setting. He let the pulsation start on my neck and shoulder muscles, the water hit my shoulder muscles like a thousand little fingers, kneading away any tension that may have still been there.

He took my left breast in his hand and let the warm water pulsate my delicate pink nipple, much to my delight. I could feel my crotch getting wetter as he switched from my left nipple to my right nipple, back and forth he went, listening to my low throaty moans. He then turned his attention to my lower region. He took his fingers and pulled away my outer lips, revealing my now protruding clit. He took the shower head and moved the stream up and down my crotch, with each movement exciting my senses. He reached for the soap and started washing my feet, then up my legs, then to my belly. He continued washing my belly, my breasts were thoroughly washed, then my arms, shoulders and neck.

"Didn't you miss a spot?" I asked him.

"I have something special in mind," He tried to say with a firm voice. With that, he reached for my razor. Now, I maintain a neatly trimmed bush, so I did not see the need for shaving. He took a good amount of soap and lathered it up, making sure to not get any inside of me. He decided I did not need any hair on my outer lips, or on my mound—except for this little triangle that ended right at the tip of my slit.

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers
12