The Cottage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan decided to DP my pussy. This is only the second time I have ever had this done. The only thing I can remember about this I think is how stretched my pussy felt. Jason was under me fucking my tits. My husband put his cock in my mouth and fucked my face as hard and deep as he could. He tells me he was the first to cum and that he was able to shove is whole cock into my mouth and throat while he shot is load. He says the guys keep going while he sat back and watched. Ryan was the next to cum and rolled off. Shawn was third and moved out of the way. My nephew then rolled me over and had me hold my tits together while he keep fucking my tits and held my head up so that with each stock his cock would slip into my mouth. My husband tells me when he finally came that he shot into my mouth, on and into my noise, and covered both of my eyes.

After that, my husband had them clean us up and moved us up to the bedrooms. Jason slept in the bed with Kelly because he had not fucked her yet. Ryan and Shawn sleep in my bed, and my husband sleep in Lisa's bed.

I am not sure if the three of us did anything that night but when I woke up the next morning Ryan had his cock in my mouth and slowly fucking my face, and Shawn had his cock in my ass giving me a nice easy fuck while he played with my tits. My husband tells me that he and Lisa had fuck twice that night in bed once with her on top and once while he was on top. He woke up before she did and he tells me that he woke her up licking her pussy and asshole until she came. Jason says that he started to fuck Kelly but thinks they fell asleep before he came. He woke up to Kelly sucking his cock and rubbing her pussy on his face. He says he came first but that he continued to lick her pussy until she came.

After everyone showered and got down to breakfast we started talking about what happened the night before and making sure everyone was ok with what happened. Everyone agreed that it was a great night and each of us were looking forward to tonight to see if we could top it.

12