The Couch

Story Info
A long day ending in some oral.
794 words
4.02
27.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close," he said softly. His warm hands squeezing my nipples as I stroked his thick cock. I looked up at him over his chest and smiled. I sank down lower on my knees and licked the length of his dick. He rubbed his hands over my shoulder as I forced him deep in my throat.

-

He started it. We were watching the food network and laying head to head on my wrap-around couch. We had spent the day together, and had finally run out of things to do. Television it was.

I was lying on my back when I randomly shivered. My nipples perked up under my bra and I sighed. I reached down the neck of my shirt and rubbed at them, attempting to calm them down.

"What?" he asked. He was leaning up on his elbow watching Iron Chef America.

"My nipples are hard." I stopped rubbing them when I looked up at him. "They need to calm the fuck down."

He laughed and forced his hand down my shirt. He roughly pinched my left nipple and I gasped. I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him away. As a pulled, he pinched harder and refused to let go.

"You're just making me pinch harder, but you like that don't you." His grasp loosened and he rubbed my whole tit.

He was right, I loved the feeling.

I gasped when he moved to my right side and squeezed again. Goosebumps coved my entire body as he caressed my breasts, switching back and forth between the two.

I pushed myself toward him and tried to put my mouth against his. He yanked his head back with a small smile.

"Do you need something?"

"I want to kiss you," I said softly, keeping my face toward his.

He pulled away again and wouldn't let me near him. "I'm out of kisses," he said, his hands still exploring my chest.

I surrendered. This attention was the most I'd had in months and his hands felt so good on my tits. My pussy couldn't help but start to get wet.

His free hand yanked my head backwards and his mouth met mine. It was wet and warm and fantastic. I adjusted my head and aggressively kissed him back.

I ran my hand down his chest and stomach and started to rub on his cock through his pant. He immediately started to stiffen and I got a hold of him through his shorts.

I wanted to make him cum. I found his belt with my fingers and started to yank. He kissed me harder, adding tongue, and I became aware of my wet panties.

I struggled with his zipper for a moment but finally had enough room to grasp is hot, thick dick. I pulled my face away from him and smiled. "Sit up."

As he repositioned himself, I pulled off his shorts and underwear. I admired his long, pink cock as I pulled my shirt over my head. I rubbed his cock as he rubbed my nipples and finally pulled off my bra.

I went down on him, pushing his cock to the back of my throat on the first thrust. I moved my head up and down, letting his cock run over my tongue, as I rubbed his balls and the base of his dick.

I let his dick flop out of my mouth and into my hand. I stroked him slowly as I sucked on both of his nuts.

I put him back in my mouth and gagged on his length. His warm hands grasping at my large breasts. I continued to switch back and forth between his balls and his thick cock.

"I'm close," he said softly. His warm hands squeezing my nipples as I stroked his thick cock. I looked up at him over his chest and smiled. I sank down lower on my knees and licked the length of his dick. He rubbed his hands over my shoulder as I forced him deep in my throat.

I forced him to the back of my throat, over and over. His hips moved toward me and he started to moan. I wanted him to cum so badly. He squeezed my tits roughly and froze. I continued to suck on his cock as he came. His warm, salty cum sliding down the back of my throat as I forced more and more out of him.

I let his cock flop onto his stomach when he was finally finished. I looked up at him and smiled. His eyes were half closed in utter bliss as I climbed onto his lap.

"God damn." He rubbed my nipples as I kissed him. He slid his hand down the front of my shorts. "Your turn."