The Cougar Chronicles: C for Christine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denny9
denny9
656 Followers

"Oh don't worry sugar. I want that too but first I want you to use that talented tongue of yours one more time. Then I'll fuck you like you've never been fucked by your little girlfriends."

Not putting up a struggle, Bobby allowed Christine to guide him to the floor again.

"Lay on your back, Bobby," she ordered with her usual commanding tone.

Bobby, who had been stroking his own cock in preparation of fucking his employer. acquiesced and was quite a humorous sight lying there with his dick standing straight up.

Christine Canyon lay down right on top of him and spreading her legs slightly, allowed his erection to slip between her legs. She forced her tongue into his mouth and they both enjoyed the interlude.

For a split second, when the sensitive crown of his cock encountered her pussy lips, Bobby thought she had changed her mind and was going to allow him to fuck her. However Christine only stayed in this position shortly and then she slid her wet pussy up the young man's torso until it was above his lips.

"Eat me baby! Eat my cunt!" she ordered lowering herself so that his tongue could engage her clit. The teen was only too happy to oblige and grabbing the cheeks of her ass, he allowed the 44 year old cougar to sit on his face while he probed her womanhood with an eagerness not lost on the middle-aged mother.

"Oh yes! Oh baby! Yesssss!!!! That's so good! Lick me Bobby! Ohhhh! Oh yes! Ooo…you're so good at this. It's obvious I'm not your first." She slowly ground her pussy up and down over his lathering tongue like she was humping his cock. She groaned in appreciation as she repeated her sensual slow dance on the young man's face.

"Oh hon, you are good. Yes…oh yeah baby…that's sooo nice. Yessss…just like that..ooooo..yessss!!!" her hips slowly started to increase their speed as she reached down and holding the head of her young conquest still with her hands, ground the centre of her being harder and harder and faster and faster onto his face. Although he was still trying to tongue her, it no longer mattered to the young man's employer. Christine Canyon was so intent on cumming that she literally was grinding herself on his captive face in the race to get herself off.

As she increased her speed, her young lover started to panic. He was having difficulty breathing but there was little he could do. In her fucking frenzy, Christine was putting the whole weight of her now spasming body onto the young man's face. She was much too far gone to care or even to notice his difficulty. Fortunately just as he was attempting to throw her off, she, with an anguished gutteral groan, came.

"Y…y…yesssss!!!! Oh fuck! Oh you sweet boy!!!! Yesssss!!!!!"

Surprising even herself, the 44 year old unleashed a copious amount of liquid that consumed her young paramour's gasping mouth and nostrils. Finally he was able to roll her off him and he gasped for air while wiping her residue from his anguished face. The two lay side by side unable to speak until finally, Christine looked dreamily at Bobby's wet face and started to laugh.

"Oh god! Oh jeez, Bobby, I'm sorry. Holy shit! I've never cum like that before! You were fucking incredible! No one has ever gotten me off like that!" Then lying beside him she reached for his rock hard cock and started stroking it.

"As soon as I catch my breath baby, I'm gonna fuck the rest of your cum right outta you." she added.

True to her word, once recovered, the cougar rose above her young lover and after giving it a quick suck, eased his still hard cock into her sopping wet channel. They both groaned. Bobby was anxious to take control but Christine wouldn't allow it.

"No Bobby, don't move. Just let me ride your hard cock for a while. Lay back and enjoy it," she ordered.

The 20 year old employee couldn't believe what was happening. The woman every guy he knew had lusted after was fucking him. Him, a 20 year old boy barely out of high school. Mrs.Canyon was the MILF that they all wanted. He enjoyed her taking charge but couldn't however, just lie there as she bounced up and down so he reached up and started fondling her dangling breasts.

This elicited a "Mmmmm…yeah, baby! Play with my tits! Hmmm…I like that." from the dreamy-eyed divorcee.

Not content to just touch her mammaries, Bobby pulled her chest to him and suckled each one in turn as though he were a baby. She groaned with pleasure again as he started rubbing his face across each teat. He couldn't get enough of them and started nipping at her nipples which had the desired effect.

"Oh my god! Yes! Uh…uh..oh god Bobby you are good! I should have done this a long time ago."

For several minutes the only sound in the office was the slapping noise their bodies made when the older woman ground down onto her appreciative conquest. The happy young man was gradually increasing his speed as he started to feel the need to cum when she surprised him yet again. Pulling herself off him, she clambered to her feet, leaned against her desk, spread her long legs apart and hissed, "Fuck me this way now, baby! Come and fuck me!" She looked dreamily over her shoulder as the youth rose anxious to do as she'd asked.

Because she was still wearing her high heels, in order to fuck her, Bobby had to spread his boss' long legs even further apart. Anxious to be in her, Bobby moved forward until the tip of his dick came into contact with her anus. His urgency was so great that he didn't care what hole he fucked as long as he could get it in soon. Indeed, his purple cockhead started pushing against her sphincter when she reached back and guided it to where she wanted it.

"Unh..unh…Junior," she laughed, "You don't get that yet. You gotta earn it first."

With his cock now being guided into Mrs. Canyon's pussy, Bobby didn't care. He just groaned and ground himself in as deep as possible. The two gasped at the same time.

"Uhhh….y…y….yessss!!!!!" the wanton employer bleated.

"Fuck!!!!!!" was Bobby's response.

The rhythm was building with each thrust. Pushing his manhood in as deep as possible, resulted in grunts of approval. Soon the slapping of two bodies and the corresponding intake and outtake of ooohs and ahs permeated the office. They both knew they were racing to the finish now. The speed and depth of each thrust and parry increased until there was nothing more important than, as in a race, reaching the all important finish line.

As Bobby leaned over her back playing with her bountiful breasts, Christie had reached under their bodies and had latched onto Bobby's swinging balls with one hand while frigging her own clit with her other. In tandem, the end was too much for both of them and they came incredibly almost at the exact same time. "Yessssss!! Oh, Mrs.Canyon, I'm gonna cum!" roared the employee as if the whole world needed to know.

"Yesssss!! Give it to me! Give it to me! Oh fuck! Come on you bastard! Give it to me! Harder! Cum in me, baby! Cum…oh…oh…oh my gawd! Tha…that's it! Don't stop! Don't stop! Yes! Yes! Faster! Faster! Harder! Fuck me harder! Yesssss!!!!!" Christine wailed in ecstasy.

The young man she had set out to seduce did not disappoint the businesswoman. He exploded jet after jet of hot cum deep into her bowels and finally spent, forced her flat onto the desk top with his dead weight.

"Oh, baby," Christine meowed when she finally got her breath back. "That was incredible! You, my boy, have earned yourself a big promotion."

Grinning from ear to ear as, the twenty year old rose up allowing his semen-covered dick to plop out of her sheath. The two lovers were covered in sweat from their exertions and the glistening on Christine's breast were not lost on the still randy youth. Unconsciously, his hand started playing with a nipple which elicited a giggle from the older woman.

"Again? You haven't had enough yet? Woooweee, did I ever make a good choice in hiring you." Looking from his rehardening cock to the clock on the wall, she tried to calculate whether she could fit in another fuck before going to the benefit cocktail party at the Waldorf that she had previously agreed to.

"Hmmmm, baby. Momma would like some more but I've got a do that I.. really.. must…oh boy…," she cooed looking down at the already erect 8 inches her trainee was stroking. "Tell you what. Get dressed. Go home. Shower and I'll pick you up after my little shindig. We'll go back to my place and I'll…I'll give you your new assignments. How 'bout that?"

They both knew that he would do anything she wanted.

denny9
denny9
656 Followers
12