The Cougar Prey's Counterattack

Story Info
This cougar is surprised by her would be young prey.
8.8k words
4.41
96.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers

"Ooooou!" gushed the slender, yet still bosomy brunette, in a sexy, husky voice, "I should take you home with me right now, young man, for a very private little workout!"

The attractive, older woman, who had just spoken, was standing there in the middle of the gym's parking lot, staring right at me over the top of her chic sunglasses.

"Wow!" I thought to myself in amazement, "These cougars are getting more and more brazen every day!"

I was genuinely surprised that this mature woman had hit on me like that. In truth, I was getting a bit used to being hit on by older women. It had already happened to me, on several occasions, in some of the classier bars and clubs. But, this was outside, on a warm weekday evening in early May. The sun was still shining, for crying out loud!

"And, on top of that, she called me 'young man'?!" my thoughts continued, "Geez! I don't look that young!"

I hid my surprise, as best I could, and forced myself to smile back at the well-dressed woman. I said jokingly, "Oh, you're just teasing me!" as I continued walking towards my car. I had just finished my Wednesday evening workout and I was on my way home.


"Oh, no! I am definitely not teasing you, sweetie!" responded the woman, as she walked purposefully towards me, her high-heeled shoes clicking away on the pavement.

"Oh, really?!" I said, as I stopped and waited for her to walk up to me.

"Yes, really!" she said, standing there right in front of me. She pushed her sunglasses up to rest on the top of her head, then coolly reached out and placed her hands firmly on my chest and one of my biceps, "Oh, very nice! Very, very nice!" she continued, "You really do keep yourself in very good shape, dear!"

In truth, I am a fairly muscular guy. As I was wearing just a pair of workout shorts and a tee shirt, it was easy for her to see that I really do keep myself in very good shape. Not quite twenty-eight years old and clean-cut, I was well aware that I was prime, on the hoof, cougar prey.

As the woman stood there, brazenly feeling the muscles, I became aware of the subtle fragrance of her perfume. I didn't recognize it, but it certainly smelled expensive. She was wearing a simple gold necklace and matching gold-stud earrings, but they too, somehow, managed to look fairly expensive.

"Thanks!" I barely managed to mumble. By that time, I was truly stunned by the woman's boldness. I was used to flirting, a little bit, with some of the older women at the gym, but this sexy cougar was absolutely shameless.

"My name is Patricia, by the way," she said, matter-of-factly, "But, please call me Pat," as she offered me her hand.

Taking her offered hand, I just managed to answer, "It's nice to meet you, Pat." I continued, as I started to regain some of my composure, "My name is Thomas."

I studied Patricia's face, while we stood there. The woman had well defined cheekbones and a strong chin. She had the kind of face that was intelligent, strong, and beautiful, all at the same time. I suspected that with a different hairdo and makeup, Patricia would be absolutely "drop-dead" gorgeous. I'm an amateur artist, for what it's worth, so I tend to notice that sort of thing.

"I know," she answered playfully, "I've seen you around the gym, Tommy."

We had never actually spoken to each other, before that first time in the parking lot, but I had also noticed Patricia around the gym. She was usually dressed in some kind of a tight, eye-catching spandex outfit, the kind that is designed to show off a woman's slender, yet classic, hourglass figure. I remembered that Patricia's prominent breasts were particularly impressive, in those tight workout clothes of hers. I had also noticed that she usually hung out with a small group of other, similarly dressed, cougars.

That particular evening, Patricia was still wearing her business clothes. She was dressed in a tailored, navy-blue skirt suit, an ivory silk blouse, sheer-black hose, and three-inch, high-heeled pumps. I noticed that the color of her pumps perfectly matched the color of her skirt suit. It was obvious to me that Patricia spent a lot of time, and money, on her wardrobe and her overall appearance. With her short, crop-cut, chestnut-brown hair, perfect suntan, nail polish that matched her lip-gloss, minimally applied makeup, and tasteful jewelry, she looked every inch the successful, no-nonsense, businesswoman.

Even in her business clothes, however, with her pretty face, wide-apart, gray-blue eyes, and alluring figure, I thought that Patricia looked really cute, and really hot, for an older woman. Patricia was, obviously, a seasoned cougar on the prowl, and I was very tempted to do anything that she wanted, right then and there.

As I continued to study Patricia, I became even more appreciative of her sensuous figure. She would have stood about five-feet six-inches tall, in her stocking feet. In her three-inch, high-heeled pumps, she stood, almost, at eye level with me. Patricia had that pleasing combination of a mature woman's bosom on a slender woman's frame. As I carefully looked her over, I saw that she could easily pass for someone in her early to mid-thirties, but I was certain that she was older than that. Younger women just don't display the kind of worldliness that she projected. I also noted, to my delight, that Patricia probably wore a D-cup bra. That, along with her shapely ass and narrow waist, made her a very tempting predator, indeed!

"Geez!" I said with equal playfulness, after I had regained a little more of my composure, "I just took a shower! But, exactly what kind of a workout do you have in mind, Pat?"

"I have a very hot, very sweaty, very private workout in mind for you, sweetie," she said seductively, as she started to feel the muscles of my arm, again. After, licking her full lips, she continued with a big smile, "That is, if you think that you can handle another workout this evening, young man."

"Another workout this evening!" I repeated in my mind, "Wow! This woman is absolutely shameless!"

"Will you be gently with me?" I teased her back, as she waited for my response.

"Hummmmm?" Patricia said, as she looked at me and smiled. She continued, with a sexy chuckle, after a moment's thought, "No, probably not, Tommyboy!"

At that point, I gave in wholeheartedly to temptation. "Well," I sighed, "I guess that I'm at your mercy!"

"Yes. Yes, you are, sweetie!" Patricia answered with a seductive laugh, "Now, why don't you just follow me over to my place, right now, dear? It's only a ten minute drive from here."

"All right," I said eagerly, "That's my jeep, right over there."

"This is my BMW," she said, already walking confidently towards her car. "Just follow me, sweetie," she added over her shoulder as she walked away, "I'm going to give you a real good workout this evening, Tommyboy!"

As I climbed into my jeep and followed Patricia to her house, I wondered about what I was getting myself into with this woman. Was I willingly entering a 'lioness's den', or should I have thought of it as entering a 'cougar's lair'? I laughed when I finally realized that they were both, pretty much, the same thing!

I wasn't involved in a serious relationship with anyone, at that particular time, so I had no feelings of guilt about chasing after Patricia on a moment's notice. On the other hand, I really didn't know anything about the woman, other than that we both worked out in the same gym.

I really had no desire to get involved with a married woman, in her own home, no matter how attractive she was. My life was already too complicated for that. I had, however, taken notice that Patricia was wearing several very expensive looking rings, none of which looked like a wedding band, or an engagement ring. But, I had already learned that you can never be entirely certain about a cougar's marital status, just from looking at her jewelry. So, I decided to ask Patricia about the possibility of a jealous husband, just as soon as we arrived at her place.

In spite of my apprehensions about the woman, I was very aroused. Patricia was one classy looking cougar, and, I must admit, I've always had a weakness for older women. There's just something exciting about a beautiful, full-grown, experienced woman that all the pretty, young, little girly-girls can't hope to compete with. I really hoped that Patricia wasn't married, or seriously involved with anyone!

When I had some more time to think about it, as I followed behind Patricia's expensive car in my jeep, I again marveled at her unabashed brazenness. Patricia wasn't the first cougar that I had spent some time with, but she was, by far, the most aggressive.

As I continued to follow Patricia's car out into the nearby countryside, I suddenly thought, "I wonder what she would do, if I behaved as aggressively towards her as she has already done with me?" My thoughts continued along the same line, "That would be really, really funny!" I was so amused by the idea of turning the tables on her, that by the time we pulled into the long driveway that led to Patricia's large Tudorbethan-style home, I had completed formulating an amusing little plan.

I had also used the drive time to dig some condoms, and a small tube of K-Y Jelly, out of my briefcase and to put them in the pocket of my shorts. One should always be prepared when dealing with attractive, horny women, you know!

Patricia's impressive house stood all by itself, a fair distance off of the main country road. It was surrounded by tall, old trees and shrubbery, and located near the top of a small hill. It was obvious, from her car and from her home, that Patricia was a woman of some wealth. "Still," I thought to myself, as I looked around, "that's not uncommon, for a cougar."

When we had both gotten out of our cars, Patricia looked at me and said, with justifiable pride in her voice, "Welcome to my home, Tom."

"Very impressive, Pat," I said truthfully, "Very, very impressive."

"Why thank you, Tom!" she answered with a big smile.

Not wanting to put it off any longer, I asked, "So, Pat, is there a 'Mr. Patricia', or a steady boyfriend, around here somewhere, that I should know about?"

"Not to worry!" Patricia answered cheerfully, "I'm single." She continued teasingly, "Anyway, why do you care, Tommy?"

I replied seriously, "I care because I'm way too young to get shot in the back by a jealous husband, or boyfriend. Even over a beautiful woman like you, Pat."

Patricia laughed with delight and said, "Well then, you have nothing to worry about, sweetie! At least, not with me!" She continued, "We're the only ones here this evening, Tommy, and I have a very special workout planned for you!" She finished, rather imperiously, "Now, just follow me, dear!"

I admired Patricia's cool, confident walk and the sexy sway of her shapely ass, as I followed her up the sidewalk to her front door. "Oh, yeah!" I thought to myself, "This woman looks like she can give me quite a workout!"

Patricia opened the front door and, without waiting to see if I was still following her, stepped inside. Placing her sunglasses and briefcase on a nearby entranceway table, she turned and confidently looked me right in the eye.

"Well then, Tommy," Patricia said seductively, "let's get started!" She continued, with a big smile, "My pantyhose is already damp, just from thinking about what I'm going to do to you, sweetie!"

Patricia stepped right up to me and threw her arms around my neck. She kissed me hard on the mouth and, without any hesitation, pushed her tongue between my startled lips.

In truth, I was a little surprised by her continued aggressiveness, but I quickly thought to myself in amusement, "Well, now it's going to be my turn to surprise this hot, sexy cougar!"

Pulling Patricia still closer to me, I wrapped both of my arms tightly around her, crushing her prominent breasts hard against my chest. She seemed very pleased with my ardor when I pushed my own tongue into her mouth. It was only a moment before Patricia started to slowly rub herself against me, as we passionately French-kissed, just inside the door of her home.

I slowly ran both of my hands up and down her back while we kissed. I stopped, momentarily, at the small of her back, then continued to slowly feel my way down over her shapely ass. Once that I had both of Patricia's curvaceous ass cheeks cupped in my hands, there was not a doubt in my mind that I was holding a real woman!

Looking around, as best I could under the circumstances, I saw that her nearby living room contained a large, comfortable looking sofa. Slowly and deliberately, while we continued to tongue-kiss and dry-hump, I steered Patricia towards that sofa. While guiding her in the direction that I wanted to go, I would stop occasionally, cup both of Patricia's shapely, womanly ass cheeks in my hands, and lift her up on her tippy-toes. She pressed herself even harder against me, whenever I stopped to grope her like that.

Before long, I had maneuvered us in front of her sofa. Patricia continued to feverishly rub her loins hard against mine, the entire time that we moved across the floor. I knew that she could feel my erection poking right back at her, as we slowly dry-humped our way across her living room.

Patricia broke our kiss and tried to say something, when she felt the sofa bump up against the back of her legs. I, however, immediately tongue-kissed her again, preventing her from uttering a single word.

I was fairly certain that Patricia wanted me to stop, momentarily, so that she could lead me to her bedroom. I, however, had another, much more amusing plan in mind for her. While she feebly tried to pull away from me, I slowly and gently pushed her down on the sofa.

Patricia, finally, stopped her weak struggles against my ardent tongue-kiss when I had her pinned down firmly on her back. At that point, she forcefully pushed her tongue into my mouth, threw her arms around me, and pulled me tightly against her.

Still locked in our long, passionate kiss, Patricia reached down and started tugging at the hem of my tee shirt. At her urging, I raised myself up and helped her pull my tee shirt over my head. Tossing my shirt carelessly aside, I leaned back down and French-kissed her again, pressing my naked chest into her still fully clothed breasts.

Shifting most of my weight to the side, I wrapped one arm tightly around her shoulders and used my free hand to slowly explore her shapely body. Patricia clutched back at me, as I gently ran my hand over both of her impressive, silk-covered breasts. Enjoying the feeling of her smooth, silk blouse under my probing fingers, I was even more pleased by the feel of the firm, womanly breasts that were still hidden beneath her clothing.

I reached up and began to slowly unbutton the front of Patricia's silk blouse. She impatiently pushed my hand aside, and breathed, almost frantically, "Here, let me do that!"

I calmly leaned back and watched as Patricia quickly unbuttoned her blouse. I caught just a glimpse of her sexy, shiny-white satin bra, before she sat up to remove the rest of her clothing. When Patricia tried to take off her suit jacket and blouse, however, I laughed and pushed her down, flat on her back, on the sofa again. I had another plan in mind for my brazen, aggressive cougar that evening.

Patricia giggled as I leaned down to French-kissed her again. Holding the kiss, I slowly ran my hand from her flat stomach, back up her slender body, to her satin-covered breasts. Pressing my hand firmly into her voluptuous chest, I kneaded both of Patricia's large, firm breasts, in turn, through her shinny-white satin bra.

As she held onto me, I broke our kiss and pulled her a few inches up off the sofa. Reaching around the inside of her loose blouse, I quickly unfastened the back of her bra. With her bra unfastened, Patricia tried yet again to sit up to remove her clothing. Again, I stopped her and gently pushed her back down on the sofa.

Leaning down and pushing my tongue back into her mouth, I ran my hand back up Patricia's body and underneath her loose satin bra. I gently kneaded her big, firm breasts and, for the first time, felt the size and shape of her long, thick, erect nipples beneath my probing fingers.

Breaking our kiss, I leaned back and slowly pushed Patricia's shinny-white, satin bra up over the tops of her firm breasts. Taking her sizable breasts gently in both of my hands, I looked down and admired Patricia's mouth-watering, long, thick, erect nipples. Patricia's prominent nipples and small areolas were brownish-red in color. They contrasted beautifully with the ivory triangles of skin left behind by her shape of the skimpy bikini top that she must have wore during her tanning sessions.

"I really like your sexy tan lines," I said softly, as I stared down at Patricia.

Leaning back down, I insistently pushed my tongue back into her willing mouth, as far as I could. Slowly, I ran my hand back down her body, from her voluptuous breasts to her flat stomach. Stopping at her stomach for only a moment, I continued down and over her skirt, feeling the sexy little bulge of her "mummy-tummy" just below her navel. I slowly continued to move my hand further down, until I reached the noticeable warmth of her still fully-clothed crotch. Patricia pushed back at me with her own tongue, as I firmly spread her sexy legs further apart and slowly rubbed the soft mound of her vulva through her skirt.

Breaking our kiss, I watched Patricia's beautiful face as I leaned back and slowly pushed her skirt up around her waist. Her beautiful eyes and her sensuous mouth were wide open in excitement and uncertainty, as she looked up at me. With her suit jacket and blouse hanging open, her bra hanging loose, and her skirt hiked up around her waist, Patricia was more than just a little disheveled. The practical white panties that she wore under her pantyhose only added to the picture of her total disarray. I smiled down at her, and continued on with my amusing plan for the evening.

Seeing the look of uncertainty on Patricia's lovely face, I knew that she had been totally unprepared for my own aggressiveness. Leaning down, I French-kissed Patricia and pinned her back down on the sofa, yet again. With my tongue in her mouth, I ran my free hand firmly over Patricia's shapely, pantyhose-covered ass, kneading her firm ass cheeks through the smooth, thin fabric. Moving on to her womanly thighs, I spread her legs still further apart and cupped her nylon-covered sex in my palm. I could feel the distinct bulge of her long, thick inner pussy lips beneath my fingers, as I slowly explored between her still clothed thighs.

Patricia broke our kiss and softly moaned, "Oooooh!" as I continued to firmly rub my hand over her pantyhose-covered mound.

Kissing her again, I continued to tease Patricia by rubbing my hand slowly up-and-down over her still clothed vulva. Finally, in frustration, she tried to reach down to remove her pantyhose and panties by herself. Gently, but firmly, pushing her hands aside, I grasped the waistbands of her pantyhose and panties with both of my hands and quickly pulled them down over her shapely ass and thighs. Much to Patricia's surprise, I stopped when her pantyhose and panties were tangled around her knees, leaving her with her clothing even more disheveled than before.

I sat back, for a few seconds, and admired my handiwork. I drank in the sight of Patricia's messed up clothing and her beautiful, sexy body. I nearly salivated at the sight of her dark bush and the hint of her long, thick inner labia peaking out from between her nearly closed thighs. Patricia's creamy-white tan lines, from the tiny thong bikini bottom that she must have worn while sunbathing, excited me even more. Those tan lines made it clear to me that I was seeing a special, private part of Patricia, a part that, I was sure, few other people had had the privilege of seeing.

ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers