The Cougar Prey's Counterattack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd better get ready for you now," I said with a big smile, as I looked down at the rather confused expression on Patricia's beautiful face. I quickly kicked off my shoes, then took off my socks and shorts, as she lay there on her back, staring up at me.


It was a great relief to finally free my hard cock from the confines of my shorts. I had been fully erect for some time, while I had toyed with Patricia.

"Do you want to help me with this?" I said in a deliberately conversational tone, as I opened a condom package.

As she stared up at me, opened mouth, I calmly said, "No? Well, that's all right, Pattie. I can do this all by myself," as I quickly rolled the condom over my erection.

I quickly squeezed some K-Y Jelly onto my fingers, rubbed the lubricant over my rock-hard cock, and then turned my attentions back to Patricia. She had recovered, just a little, from her initial surprise at my own aggressiveness. While I was busy putting on the condom, she had just managed to sit herself upright on the sofa again.

I surprised Patricia even more, however, when I again stopped her from removing her suit jacket and blouse. She was clearly stunned, as I took hold of both of her hands and pulled them away from her tangled clothing. Sitting down on the sofa alongside of her, I insistently pushed my tongue back into her mouth and slowly moved my hand down over her body to her now naked crotch. Patricia squirmed to spread her legs wider for me as I slowly combed my fingers through the top of her thick bush. But, with her pantyhose and panties still wrapped around her knees, she didn't succeed.

Patricia was clearly frustrated as she broke our kiss and struggled, again without success, to remove her suit jacket and blouse. Firmly brushing her hands away from her clothing yet again, I kissed her deeply and ran my hand slowly between her trapped thighs.

"Wait a minute!" Patricia moaned in frustration, after she broke our kiss, "Let me get these clothes off!"

"I can't wait!" I replied, as I tongue-kissed her again. Breaking the kiss, I continued, "I don't want to wait!" as she continued to fumble with her clothing.

It was obvious that Patricia was confused, and a little distressed, as I forced my tongue back into her mouth while I continued to gently massage her inner thighs with my hand. Confused, however, is exactly what I wanted Patricia to be that evening. I had every intention of taking that hot, sexy cougar as my own prey.

Patricia began to kiss me back with real passion as her struggles with her clothing slowly subsided. At that point, I made my next move. Breaking our kiss, I stood up and firmly pushed Patricia over onto her side, then quickly rolled her over onto her stomach.

"What?! What are you doing?!" she breathed in surprise and confusion, as she struggled to get back up.

As I surveyed the situation, I realized that the facedown position, that I had just placed Patricia in, wasn't going to work. Still, I took a few seconds to admire the thin, creamy-white lines that had been left behind on Patricia's shapely ass by the fabric of her tanning thong.

"No, Pattie," I answered soothingly, "You're right. This really won't work very well, will it?" I gently patted her sexy, naked ass cheeks and continued, "Let's try this, instead," as I lifted her up into a kneeling position, lengthwise across the sofa.

"Oh, yes!" I continued, as I looked her over, "This is going to be much, much better!" Holding Patricia still as she knelt there on the on cushions of her sofa, staring openmouthed at me, I made quite a show of spreading some more lubricant onto my fingers.

Patricia's eyes grew even wider when I moved around behind her. "What?! What are you doing?!" she yelped, as she turned her head to stare at me over her shoulder. She continued in a high-pitched voice, "Let me get up and get these clothes off!"

"Just relax, Pattie, just relax," I said soothingly, as I gently rubbed a lubricated finger between the thick folds of her barely exposed inner pussy lips. I continued teasingly, as I looked at her beautiful, sexy body, "Oh, I think that someone gets their bikini line waxed on a regular basis, don't they? Very nice, Pattie! Very, very nice!"

As I admired Patricia's shapely, womanly ass and the creamy-white outline left by her skimpy tanning thong against her darker skin, she giggled, in spite of herself. She repeated, impatiently, "Please, Tom, let me get up and get these clothes off!"

"No, Pattie! I want to take you just like you are! I can't wait any longer, Pattie!" I answered laughingly, "I want you right here, right now!"

With Patricia still wearing her high-heeled shoes and her knees still trapped together by her pantyhose and panties, I carefully straddled her legs and put my rock-hard cock at the entrance to her barely exposed slit. I really didn't want to hurt Patricia in any way, but I was determined to have some fun with her, at her expense. I was determined to answer her earlier, blatant, sexual aggression with some playful sexual aggression of my own.

"Now just hold still, Pattie," I said in my most soothing voice, "I'll have my hard cock deep inside of you in no time at all!"

"What?! What?!" she yelped.

"Now! Now! I told you that I couldn't wait to have you, Pattie," I replied soothingly to her protests. "Now just relax and hold still for me."

Actually, I took my time with Patricia, in spite of my words. I wanted to ravish her, not rape her. There really is a very big difference between the two acts.

"But, I want to get undressed first!" she cried in a frustrated, slightly whinny voice.

I laughed and thought to myself, "Now, that's what I was waiting for!" Her words told me that Patricia still wanted me to take her, but on her own terms.

"No. No," I soothed, "I want you just like you are." I continued, "I can't wait to take you, Pattie."

"Oooooh!" Patricia moaned loudly in frustration.

"Now, just relax and hold still, Pattie," I repeated, while I gently rubbed the head of my rock-hard cock against the well-lubricated entrance of her pussy, "I want you right here, right now, just like you are."

Patricia relaxed a little and giggled, as I continued to toy with her.

"I'm going to take you right now, Pattie," I said soothingly, as I slowly and gently began to ease my erection into her tight pussy.

"Uhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhh!" she groaned, as I slowly pushed the head of my rock-hard cock inside of her.

"It this all right, Pattie?" I asked softly, as I stopped with my hard-on barely inside of her tight pussy.

"Yes! Yes!" Patricia gasped, "It's all right!" She continued, almost panting now, "It's all right! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Slowly, I continued to push my hard-on all the way inside of my sexy cougar, while she breathed in ragged, little gasps.

Patricia sighed, "Uhhhhhhhhhh!" as my erection finally penetrated to the full depth of her tight pussy.

"How's that, Pattie?" I asked softly, as I stopped with my rock-hard cock deep inside of her.

"Oh, that's good!" Patricia sighed, "That's really, really good!"

Slowly, I began to rock myself back-and-forth inside of her. Patricia, in turn, began to move with me in the same slow, steady rhythm.

"How's that, Pattie?" I asked soothingly, as I slowly rocked back-and-forth. "Is this all right, Pattie?"

"Yes! Yes! It's really good!" she breathed, "It's really, really good!"

"I couldn't wait to take you, Pattie!" I whispered, as I continued the slow, steady movements of my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her tight pussy, "I couldn't wait to put my hard cock deep inside of you!"

"I know!" she giggled, "I could tell!"

"You are so sexy, Pattie!" I whispered, "You are just so hot!"

Patricia didn't answer, as she began to breathe harder.

"I couldn't wait to take you, Pattie!" I whispered.

Patricia's breathing quickened yet again, as I increased the length and speed of my strokes in-and-out of her tight pussy.

"You are so hot, Pattie!" I whispered, "You are so sexy, Pattie!"

I continued to talk to Patricia like that, as I steadily pumped my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her tight slit from behind.

Soon, Patricia was breathing so hard that she was beginning to pant. As I gently kneaded her sexy apple-bottom ass with one hand and fondled her firm, hanging breasts with the other, she softly moaned, "Uhhhhh!"

"I couldn't wait to put my hard cock deep inside of you!" I whispered, "I couldn't wait to fondle your big breasts and play with your long, thick, hard nipples!" as I cupped Patricia's hanging, swaying breasts and tweaked her prominent nipples with my fingers.

"Uhhhhh!" she softly moaned, as I continued to tweak her nipples while I steadily pumped my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her tight pussy.

It was my turn to be surprised when Patricia suddenly spasmed and loudly moaned, "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" as I continued the strong, steady rhythm of my cock in-and-out of her tight slit. I felt her pussy contract, even tighter, around my hard-on with her spasm.

Within seconds, she spasmed and moaned, "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" yet again, as her pussy contracted, momentarily, around my cock.

Her tight pussy was really wet after her spasms. I was really surprised that Patricia had orgasmed so quickly, and without me paying any special attention to her clit. I had planned on rolling her over onto her back before we finished with our little tryst, but I realized that there was really no need for me to do that just yet.

"This woman is either very horny, very highly sexed, or very turned on by my aggressiveness!" I thought to myself. "Or," it then occurred to me, "maybe, she's all three!"

I was thoroughly enjoying my control over my sexy cougar, and Patricia, obviously, was enjoying what I was doing to her. I continued to thrust my rock-hard shaft in-and-out of her tight, wet pussy with the same strong, steady rhythm, as I held her there on her hands and knees.

"Oh, you really are a hot, sexy, little cougar, aren't you, Pattie?" I whispered, as I continued to rock my hips back-and-forth, steadily thrusting my hard shaft in-and-out of her pussy from behind.

Patricia moaned softly, but didn't answer my question.

I said, more loudly this time, "You really are a hottie, aren't you, Pattie?"

"Yes!" she finally giggled.

"What's that you said, Pattie?" I teased, "I can't hear you!"

"Yes!" she answered, much louder this time.

"What's that you said, Pattie?" I teased yet again.

"Yes! Yes! I really am a hottie!" she breathed.

"So," I asked, "just how often does a sex cougar like you go out on the prowl, Pattie?" as I kneaded her shapely ass with one hand, and gently tweaked one of her thick, erect, swaying nipples with the other.

When she didn't respond to me, I said, "So, just how often do you go out hunting for tender young prey like me, Pattie?"

Again, Patricia didn't answer me. So I repeated, more insistently, "How often do you go out hunting for tender young prey like me, Pattie?"

"Not often," she finally gasped.

"Oh, really?" I teased.

"Yes, really!" she breathed, with clear annoyance in her voice. She continued, "But, I was really horny today!"

"Only today?" I teased.

She didn't answer, so I repeated, "Only today, Pattie?"

"No! Not only today!" she yelled back at me angrily.

"Well, don't worry, Pattie!" I teased, "I promise that I'll do my best to take care of you today!"

Patricia didn't respond to the last of my teasing, and I suddenly realized that I had teased her too much. So, I continued the strong, steady thrusts of my rock-hard cock into her tight, wet pussy in silence for a while.

As I gently massaged her sexy body with both of my hands, I could feel that Patricia was very warm and that she was beginning to perspire. As I hadn't allowed her to remove any of her clothing, that, of course, was to be expected. Soon, however, Patricia started to breathe hard again and I could see, even from my position behind her, that her face was flushed.

"You are so sexy!" I whispered, as I continued to steadily pump my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her tight, wet pussy.

Patricia just moaned, "Uhhhhh!" softly in reply.

"I couldn't wait to have you, Pattie!" I said, "You are so hot!"

"Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh!" she moaned again.

"I couldn't wait to put my hard cock deep inside of your beautiful body!" I whispered, as I increased the speed and length of my thrusts inside of her, "You are so sexy!"

"Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh!" she moaned loudly in respond.

"I couldn't wait to take you, Pattie!" I whispered, as I continued to thrust my rock-hard cock deep inside of her from behind.

Patricia bucked hard and moaned, "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" as I continued to pump my hard-on in-and-out of her tight, wet slit.

Within seconds, she bucked again and moaned, "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" as her tight pussy contracted even tighter around my hard cock with each of her spasms.

Her continued spasms triggered my own reaction. I pushed my throbbing, rock-hard cock deep into her tight, wet pussy and exploded a big load of hot cum deep inside of her.

She spasmed, yet again, and moaned, "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" as I spurted yet another jet of hot cum deep inside of her body.

I spurted one last time and held her still, with my erection buried to the hilt, deep inside of her tight, wet pussy.

"Wow!" I whispered, as I gently ran my hands over Patricia's beautiful body, "You are really hot!"

Patricia giggled and said breathlessly, "I'm even hotter with all of these clothes on!" She continued, "Are you going to let me get undressed now?!"

I laughed and answered, "No, Pattiecakes!" as I playfully spanked her curvaceous, naked ass with the palm of my hand.

My cock was still rock-hard, so I continued, in accordance with my plan for the evening, "No, sweetie! I'm going to take you again, right here, right now, just like you are!"

"What?! What?!" she gasped in surprise.

"You heard me, Pattiecakes!" I laughed, "Now, just be still for a moment!" as I gently eased my still rock-hard cock out of her tight, wet pussy. I continued soothingly, "I need to put on a fresh condom, dear. Then, I'll have my hard cock back inside of you in no time!"

"What?!" she sputtered, as she struggled to sit up on the sofa. With Patricia's skirt still pushed up around her waist, her suit jacket, blouse, and bra hanging loose, and her pantyhose and panties still tangled around her knees, sitting up was not particularly easy thing for her to do!

"You heard me, Pattiecakes!" I said, as I quickly used my discarded tee shirt to clean myself up before putting on a fresh condom.

"But, I want to get undressed now!" she wailed, as she tried, unsuccessfully, to take off her suit jacket and blouse. Unfortunately for Patricia, by that time, I was ready for her again.

I said, "No, Pattiecakes! I can't wait any longer! I'm going to take you again, right here, right now, just like you are!"

Before she could respond, I kissed her hard and pushed my tongue deep into her mouth. With my arms clamped firmly around her, she finally gave up her struggles and melted against me in response to my kiss. Within seconds, Patricia passionately pushed her own tongue back into my mouth.

Holding our tongue-kiss, I pressed her back down onto the sofa. When I broke our kiss, I moved slowly down her body, running my hand over her sexy breasts, stomach, hips, and thighs. Reaching Patricia's bunched up pantyhose and panties, I leaned back and slowly pulled them over her knees and calves, stopping when they were down around her ankles.

As I looked down at Patricia, still tangled up in her clothing, I had another amusing idea. So, instead of pulling her pantyhose and panties all the way off, I lifted Patricia's beautiful legs up off of the sofa and gently pushed her knees apart.

I stopped, for a few seconds, just to sit there and look down at Patricia's fully exposed sex. I could now clearly see the triangle shape of her thick, dark-brown thatch of pubic hair. Her dark bush was outlined by the creamy-white skin that must have once been covered by a skimpy thong bikini bottom that she wore during her tanning sessions. It was also evident that Patricia, definitely, had her bikini line waxed, including her vulva, from the top of her clit, all the way down to her sexy ass. The sight of Patricia's completely bald vulva, with her long, thick, reddish-brown inner pussy lips, literally made my mouth water. As I held her legs open and leaned forward, I saw moisture on the inside of her prominent inner labia.

"What?! What are you doing now?!" she breathed, as I slowly began to slip my head between her wide-spread knees.

As my faced passed close to her vulva, I inhaled Patricia's musky, womanly scent. "Ummmmm! You smell really good!" I whispered, as I stopped and tickled her thick thatch of dark pubic hair with my nose.

Patricia giggled, "Oooooh! Oooooh!" as I planted soft, wet kisses on her now fully exposed pussy, before moving on.

Spreading Patricia's knees still further apart, I slowly pushed my arms between her legs and began to move myself up her beautiful body. Attempting to mount Patricia again, with her still tangled up in her business suit, felt almost like putting on an extremely warm, erotic piece of clothing.

"Oh my god!" she cried in surprise, "What are you doing?!"

Patricia's legs were trapped around my shoulders by her own tangled pantyhose and panties. Although she struggled mightily, she couldn't free herself from the entanglement that I had created.

"I'm going to take you again, Pattie! Right here, right now!" I said, as I continued to maneuver myself into position.

"But?! But?!" she protested.

"I can't wait, Pattiecakes!" I said, "I must have you again, right here, right now!"

Patricia suddenly began to laugh as she watched, and felt, me wiggle between her trapped legs. She giggled, "I can't believe that you're doing this to me!"

"I'm not through yet!" I teased, while she continued to laugh and giggle.

"Ooooou!" she said, as I finally leaned back and moved my rock-hard cock close to the entrance of her tight, wet slit. This time, I was not at all surprised when Patricia reached down, firmly grasped my hard-on in her hand, and guided my towards her tight, wet pussy. Her eyes were closed almost to slits and her lips were pursed, as she touched to tip of my rock-hard cock to the entrance of her womanhood.

"Oooooh!" she moaned softly, as she slowly guided my hard-on back inside of her.

"I couldn't wait to have you again, Pattiecakes!" I said.

"I know!" she cooed, as I continued to enter her, "I know!"

Slowly, I eased my rock-hard cock deep inside of her warm, wet slit. When I was completely inside of her, I put my weight on one arm and lowered myself down so that I could kiss her on the mouth. Patricia threw her arms around me and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth, as I gently ran my free hand under her loose bra.

As we continued our tongue-kiss, I pushed her suit jacket and blouse further open. With my tongue still in her mouth, I insistently pushed her loose bra up and over her firm, heavy breasts.

Patricia's skin and clothing was damp from perspiration. Her thick, erect, brownish-red nipples hardened even more as I exposed them to the cool air of the room. I gently ran my fingers and palm over both of her hard nipples, in turn, as I began to slowly thrust my hard-on in-and-out of her tight, wet pussy.

"You are so sexy!" I whispered, "I couldn't wait to mount you again, Pattiecakes!"

"Oooooh!" she moaned, before I plunged my tongue back into her mouth, yet again.

Increasing the length and strength of my strokes, I established a strong, steady rhythm in-and-out of her tight, wet pussy. With my free hand, I continued to fondle her firm breasts, and tweak her long, thick, erect nipples.