The Cougar Prey's Trophy

Story Info
This young prey takes the "pelt" of his sexy cougar.
14.3k words
4.59
87.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers

This is a continuation of the steamy new relationship between Patricia and Thomas, the older/younger couple who first met each other in the story The Cougar Prey's Counterattack.

It isn't a necessity, but you may want to go back and read the first story, before proceeding on to this one. In any case, I have attempted to write this story to be complete in its own right, and to require no additional background information to be enjoyed. I leave it up to you, the horny reader, to judge to what degree I have been successful in that attempt.

I ordered a nice bouquet of flowers for Patricia, just as soon as I got home from our first Wednesday evening tryst. I definitely wanted to encourage that sexy cougar to call me real soon! I told the florist to send the flowers to her office and to address the accompanying card to read simply, "From T".

I was confident that Patricia would call me after receiving the flowers. After all, she had practically begged me to take her phone number, right after I had ravished her on her sofa! The only thing for me to do, after sending the flowers, was to rest, relax, and wait for her call.

******

On Thursday afternoon at my office, I received a phone call from a woman with a distinctive, sexy, husky voice. I immediately knew that it was Patricia, calling to thank me for the flowers that had just been delivered.

"Why thank you, Tom! The flowers are beautiful!" Patricia purred into the phone, "That was very sweet of you!"

"Your welcome, Pat," I replied, "I just wanted to thank you for a memorable evening."

"A very memorable evening, Tomcat!" she purred back, in that sexy voice of hers.

"I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did, Pattiecakes," I said playfully.

"Oh, yes I did!" she laughed, "I enjoyed it very much!" She continued seductively, "So, what are you doing on Saturday night, Tomcat? Have you made any plans?"

"I have no special plans for Saturday," I answered truthfully, "What do you have in mind, Pattiecakes?"

She answered, "I was thinking that maybe you should come over to my place." She continued with a low, sexy laugh, "I'm a little bit sore today, Tomcat, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be in the mood to be ravished again this weekend!"

I laughed and said, "I'll be there, Pattiecakes!" I continued, "What time should I come over to ravish you again?"

"Come over at 8:30 in the evening," Patricia laughed, "I'll be waiting for you!"

"I'll definitely be there, Pattiecakes!" I said with unabashed enthusiasm.

Patricia answered, "Good! Then, I'll see you on Saturday night!" Just before hanging up, she added, "Don't be late, Tomcat!"

I sat back and thought to myself in amusement, "I wonder if the people that work for Patricia know that a young guy like me is getting away with calling her 'Pattiecakes'?" I have to admit, being able to please a sexy, mature woman like Patricia was a real ego trip for a young, twenty-eight year old guy like me!

I took a few more moments to enjoy the memory of the previous evening, when Patricia had brazenly propositioned me, in broad daylight, right there in the middle of our gym's parking lot. I smiled to myself, as I remembered that I had taken her up on her aggressive proposition, and had shown her some aggressiveness of my own before the evening was over. I smiled even more, when I remembered that I had told Patricia, "I may just tie you up and strip you even more naked than naked!" the next time that I ravished her.

******

On Saturday night, I dress casually, but well, for my "date" with Patricia. I was a bit amused at applying the word "date" to my scheduled tryst with Patricia. I mean, is making an arrangement to go over and ravish a woman really the same thing as making a "date" with her?

Anyway, I didn't expect to remain dressed for very long, but I wanted to make a good impression. So, I decided to treat this little tryst like a real date; taking her gifts of candy, flowers, and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne. After all, Patricia seemed like a classy lady, even if we were only getting together for some hot, sweaty, older/younger sex. With that hot, sweaty, older/younger sex in mind, I also took along a specially prepared "goodie bag". (One of my old girlfriends was pretty kinky, so I really didn't have to buy any new "goodies", just pull them out of the back of the closet.)

I rang the doorbell at Patricia's large, Tudorbethan style home, promptly at 8:30 PM. By that time, I was very eager to give my sexy cougar another good ravishing!

Patricia soon opened the door and purred, "Come on in, Tomcat!"

I was all prepared to say something really cool and suave, but when I saw Patricia standing there, I was momentarily speechless.

Patricia greeted me wearing a long, open, shear-black robe over a shinny-black satin corset. Her sexy corset made her naturally narrow waist look even smaller and her big, firm, D-cup breasts look even bigger! That corset pushed Patricia's naturally full breasts up into lush, delectable, near perfect hemispheres, and the way it made her hips appear to flare out wide below her narrow waist made my cock stiffen immediately.

As I continued to stare open-mouthed at Patricia, I took in her skimpy, shinny-black, satin thong panties, her shear-black, thigh-high stockings, the kind with the three-inch opaque band at the top, the shinny-black garter straps that held up her sexy stockings, and her slutty, strappy, shinny-black, 4" high-heeled, slingback sandals.

Patricia's jewelry, by contrast, was surprisingly simple and elegant. She wore a simple gold pendant on a fine gold necklace, a pair of slender, dangling gold earrings, and an assortment of expensive looking rings on her manicured fingers.

"Wow!" was all that I could say, as I stood there staring at her with my cock twitching in my pants. Patricia didn't look anything like the successful, no-nonsense businesswoman who had propositioned me, a few days earlier, in the gym's parking lot. I had first thought that Patricia was somewhere in her mid to late thirties, but as I looked at her that evening, I was no longer so sure. That evening, she appeared to be a very sexy thirty, at most.

"See something you like, Tomcat?" Patricia purred in that sexy, husky voice of hers.

Patricia licked her luscious, full, red lips seductively and posed for me with her hands on her hips as I continued to stare. She was a slender, bosomy, brunette, who would have stood about five-foot six-inches tall, in her stocking feet. Patricia wore her chestnut-brown hair in a short crop-cut, a hairstyle that make her look more "cute" than "drop dead gorgeous", but I was absolutely enchanted by her appearance.

Patricia had pretty, wide-apart, gray-blue eyes, well-defined cheekbones, and a strong chin. She had the kind of face that is intelligent, strong, and beautiful, all at the same time. That night, she had chosen to wear full makeup for me; bright-red lip-gloss, dark-smoky eye shadow, mascara, blush, the works!

"Oh yeah!" I finally breathed, "Definitely! I definitely see something I like!"

"Why thank you!" Patricia giggled, "I bought this outfit especially for you! I'm glad you like it!"

"Oh yeah, I like it!" I said, "You look fantastic!"

"Why thank you, again, Tomcat!" Patricia purred, with a radiant smile on her full, red lips. "Are those for me?" she asked, as she nodded towards the gifts I carried.

Regaining a little of my composure, in spite of my cock pressing hard against the front of my slacks, I answered, "Yes, these are for you, Pattiecakes," as I dropped my special goodie bag to the floor and handed her the gifts.

"Why thank you, Tom!" she answered, "That's very sweet of you! You didn't really have to do that!"

Having, finally, regained all of my composure, I said, "Oh, I thought that I really should, since I'm going to ravish you again tonight, Pattiecakes!"

Having said that, I took the gifts from Patricia's hands, set them down on the nearby entranceway table, and pulled her into my arms. Holding her tight against my chest, I kissed her firmly on the mouth. Patricia soon responded by pushing her tongue between my lips.

Running my hands slowly over Patricia's back, I could feel the sexy laces at the back of her corset and her silky smooth skin between the laces. I teased her skin beneath those laces, for a little while, before I moved my hands down to her narrow waist. Patricia kissed me passionately and began to rub herself against me, as we stood there inside her door. Moving my hands further down, I ran them over her firm, shapely, nearly naked ass, and pulled her even tighter against me.

My hard-on was straining between Patricia's slightly spread legs as we dry-humped in the entranceway. Reluctantly, I broke our long tongue-kiss and whispered, "Just a second, Pattiecakes, I almost forgot something."

"What did you forget?" Patricia sighed, as I broke our tight embrace.

"These," I whispered, as I quickly reached into my goodie bag and pulled out a set of softly-padded handcuffs.

"What?" she asked in amused bewilderment, the handcuffs still hidden from her view.

"These," I whispered, as I gently pushed her hands behind her back and snapped the cuffs on her wrists.

"What are you doing?!" she yelped in surprise, as she felt the handcuffs lock closed around her slender wrists.

Pulling her tightly against my chest again, I whispered, "I came over here tonight to ravish you, Pattiecakes. Did you forget about that?"

"What?!" she cried.

Holding her tightly against me, I kissed her neck and shoulders, as I gently kneaded her near-naked ass cheeks with my hands.

"You forgot, didn't you, Pattiecakes?" I whispered patiently in her ear, "You forgot that I was coming over here to ravish you again tonight, didn't you?"

"Oh!" Patricia finally giggled, as she slowly relaxed in my arms, "I did almost forget!"

Kissing her hard on the mouth, I broke the kiss and said, "Then prepare to be properly ravished again, Pattiecakes!"

"Ooooou!" Patricia gushed playfully, "I can't wait for you to ravish me again, Tomcat!"

Kissing her again, I teased her lips and tongue with my tongue. Finally breaking the kiss, I playfully smacked Patricia on her firm ass, before releasing her from my tight embrace.

"Well then, let's get going Pattiecakes!" I said, "Lead the way to that big four-poster bed of yours!"

"What?!" she answered in sudden alarm, "I can't walk up the stairs with my hands behind my back like this!" She continued, "Not in these shoes!"

Looking down at her sexy, slutty shoes, I smiled and said, "Sure you can!" I continued, "I'll be right beside you the whole way. I won't let you fall, Pattiecakes."

Patricia looked at me carefully for a moment, before she finally smiled and said, "All right. But, you better not let me fall!"

"Never!" I answered, as I turned her towards the steps. As she turned, I couldn't resist playfully slapping Patricia on her shapely, near-naked ass one more time, just to encourage her on her way.

"Stop that!" Patricia giggled, as she moved carefully towards the stairs.

As Patricia walked away from me, I bent down to pick up my special goodie bag and got my first good look at her, that night, from behind.

"Wow!" I blurted out, "You are really hot, Pattiecakes!"

"See something else you like, Tomcat?" Patricia giggled, as she stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh, yeah!" I breathed, as I took in the sight of the back-seams and Cuban-heels of her shear-black, thigh-high stockings, the back laces of her sexy, shinny-black satin corset, the skimpy back of her shinny-black satin thong panties, and her firm, sexy near-naked ass cheeks, "Oh, yeah!"

"Well, don't let me fall!" Patricia warned as she stood in front of the first step.

"Never, Pattiecakes!" I repeated, as I rushed over to her and wrapped my arm firmly around her narrow waist.

As Patricia carefully walked up the stairs, one step at a time, with me firmly supporting her, I marveled, "How do you even manage to walk in those sexy shoes?!"

Patricia giggled and said, "It takes a lot of practice!" She continued, "Even so, I don't wear shoes like this very often!"

"Well, I'm glad that you wore them for me tonight!" I said, "You are really hot!"

"Why, thank you!" she said sweetly, as we finally reached the top of the stairs, "That's why they're called 'fuck-me shoes'!"

I laughed out loud, and said, "I can believe that, Pattiecakes!"

Patricia laughed in delight and said, "That's what we girls call them, anyway!"

Releasing her slender waist, I said, "You go on ahead of me to the bedroom, Pattiecakes. I'm going to follow behind and watch your beautiful hips sway back-and-forth in those sexy shoes!"

Patricia laughed and said, "Like I really have a choice in the matter?!"

"No, not really!" I laughed, "Now, let's move along to the bedroom, Pattiecakes! I have some ravishing to do, after I'm done watching your sexy ass!"

Patricia giggled in delight as she walked seductively towards her bedroom. I held back, just so that I could watch the sway of her sexy, near-naked ass cheeks in that sexy thong and those slutty high-heeled shoes.

"Oh my god!" I whistled as I followed her, "You are unbelievably hot!"

Patricia laughed and stopped a few feet in front of her bed. She said sweetly, "Now what do you want me to do, Tomcat?"

I looked around Patricia's large bedroom and saw that she wasn't kidding went she had told me, after our first tryst, that she had a big four-poster bed upstairs! Her bed had to be king-size, and it was covered with a frilly canopy, to boot! Along one wall, a door opened up to what looked like the master bathroom. I also noted that Patricia had closed the curtains, adjusted the lights to clearly illuminate the bed, and had placed a pitcher of water, and a couple of glasses, on a nearby nightstand.

"She definitely prepared for this evening!" I thought to myself, as I finished my quick look around.

Dropping my goodie bag to the floor, I walked up behind Patricia. Slipping both of my arms around her narrow waist, I slowly ran my hands over the smooth front of her sexy corset. "Prepare to be ravished, Pattiecakes!" I whispered, as I kissed her gently on the neck.

Patricia's hands were pinned between her back and my stomach by my handcuffs. She really couldn't do very much while I held her like that, so I slowly, teasingly, ran my hands up over her firm breasts, then back down over the front of her corset. Stopping for a moment at her flat stomach, I continued slowly downward until I reached her satin thong-covered pussy.

"You are so sexy, Pattiecakes!" I whispered in her ear, while I continued to slowly explore her shapely body, concentrating on the area still hidden beneath her satin thong.

Patricia leaned back against me, and spread her legs apart, giving me more access to her sex. "Oh!" she sighed, as I ran my open palm gently up-and-down over her smooth, satin-covered vulva.

I held Patricia from behind and ran my palm over her satin-covered sex until she was squirming in my grasp. As I began to run my fingers purposefully up-and-down over her slit, she began to thrust her vulva into my hand.

Certain, now, that she was very horny and eager for more, I whispered, "Wait here, Pattiecakes. I need to get the bed ready now."

"What are you going to do, Tomcat?" Patricia said softly, as I took my hand away from her panties.

"Just watch," I answered, as I kissed her shoulder and released her. "I'll be done in a moment."

While Patricia watched, I quickly dug into my goodie bag. I pulled out four softly-padded restraints, for her wrists and ankles, and four adjustable nylon slings to fasten the restraints to her bedposts.

Patricia's jaw dropped open and her beautiful, gray-blue eyes widened in surprise as she watched me attached the slings and restraints to her bedposts. "This will only take a minute, Pattiecakes, " I said softly, as I went about my task.

I could clearly see that Patricia was distressed by my actions, but I thought to myself in amusement, "That's all part of the thrill of being ravished, isn't it?"

Still, this was supposed to be fun for both of us, so as I finished with the restraints, I said soothingly, "I'm going to ravish you very slowly tonight, Pattiecakes. I want to watch you have one orgasm after another, while I have my way with you."

Patricia giggled nervously and struggled helplessly against her handcuffs. I was certain that she didn't even realize that she was struggling. As I looked into her eyes, I realized that Patricia was older than I had first assumed. When we first met, I had thought that she was in her mid to late thirties, from her aggressive manner and her business clothes. When Patricia greeted me at the door, just a few minutes before, I had thought that she looked much younger. As I looked at her as she stood there now, all wide eyed and nervous, I realized that Patricia was older than her mid thirties, and that she wasn't quite as wild and experienced as I had first assumed. Still, I reasoned, she had asked me to come over to her house to ravish her again!

"Just relax, Pattiecakes," I said softly, as I slowly approached.

Taking her gently in my arms, I pulled her against me and whispered in her ear, "Just relax. I'm going to ravish you very, very slowly tonight." I continued teasingly, "Are you in an orgasmic mood for me tonight, Pattiecakes?"

"I don't know!" she blurted out, "I'm very nervous!"

"Isn't that all part of a good ravishing, Pattiecakes?" I whispered playfully.

To calm her down some more, I ran my hands gently over her back. "Isn't the nervousness all part of a good ravishing?" I whispered.

"Maybe," Patricia answered uncertainly, as she started to calm down a little more.

"Maybe?" I whispered, as I continued to sooth her.

"I guess it is," Patricia continued softly, as I moved behind her again and put my arms around her waist.

Once again, I began to slowly run my hands over the front of her sexy corset. Within a few minutes, Patricia was, again, moaning softly and thrusting her vulva into my hand while I gently fingered her slit through her shinny-black satin thong.

"I think that it's time to get you up onto that big bed of yours, Pattiecakes," I whispered, as I relaxed my grip and reached in my pocket for the key to her handcuffs.

Quickly unfastening the cuffs, I dropped them to the floor and turned Patricia around to face me. Pulling her tight against my chest, I kissed her hard on the mouth. Patricia kissed me back passionately and wrapped her arms tightly around me. Soon, she was rubbing her satin-covered crotch against my erection while we stood there alongside her bed. After a couple of minutes of slowly grinding and dry-humping, I peeled Patricia's sheer-black robe from her shoulders and tossed it aside.

We had spent enough time standing there in her bedroom, I thought, so kicked off my loafers, scooped Patricia up in my arms, and carried her to the bed. Laying her down as close to the middle as I could reach, I pulled her against me and kissed her hard.

Soon, Patricia was literally pawing at me, as we lay there, side-by-side, kissing passionately.

Breaking the kiss, I whispered, "I think it's time to get on with your ravishing, Pattiecakes."

As Patricia stared up at me, I reached over and grabbed the nearest restraint. Quickly, I fastened it around her wrist, then kissed her firmly on the mouth.

When I felt Patricia relax, I broke the kiss and said, "Now, for the next one," as I quickly moved over to the other side of the bed to fasten the second wrist restraint.

"Just relax," I said soothingly, as I adjusted her restraints. I continued softly, "Would you like a pillow for your head?" I finished teasingly, "A good ravishing shouldn't be uncomfortable, now should it, Pattiecakes?"

ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers