The Cougar Prey's Trophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers

Once more, she spasmed and moaned, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" before relaxing and collapsing back against the pillows.

"Uhhhhh!" I grunted in relief, as I pushed my rock-hard cock deep inside of Patricia and shot my first load of hot cum. "Uhhhhhhhhhh!" I grunted again, as I held Patricia tight and spasmed another load of hot cum deep inside of her tight, wet pussy.

"Wow!" I heard Patricia breathe, as my eyes began to focus again. As I caught my breath, I saw the bright red flush on Patricia's face and neck, and the sheen of sweat glistened on her beautiful body.

"That was intense!" she sighed, as I looked down at her captive, but relaxed form.

"I'm not through with you yet, Pattiecakes!" I whispered, as I leaned down to kiss her softly on the mouth.

"Ooooou!" Patricia giggled up at me, when I broke our kiss.

"Now, don't go away, Pattiecakes!" I teased, as I slowly lifted myself off of her, "I'll be right back!"

Patricia giggled, as I slowly extracted my still rock-hard cock from her tight, wet pussy, "Don't worry, Tomcat! I'm not going anywhere!"

As I rolled off the bed to retrieve a fresh condom, Patricia called out playfully, "Hurry back now!"

I cleaned myself up and put on a fresh condom in no time flat. As I walked back over to the bed again, I took in the sight of Patricia's lying there before me, completely naked and helpless.

"I like your new look, Pattiecakes," I said, as I stood at the end of the bed looking down at her.

"Do you now?" she said sweetly.

"Oh, yeah!" I said, "I like seeing you more naked than naked! Especially when your sexy legs are spread so wide open for me like this!"

"Oh!" Patricia squealed like a shocked schoolgirl, as she involuntarily tried to close her legs.

I laughed at her futile efforts and sat down on the bed beside her. Slowly, I ran my hand along the inside of one of Patricia's exposed thighs. "What's the matter, Pattiecakes?" I teased.

"Oooooh!" she moaned, as she looked up at me in surprise, "I can't believe that you actually say things like that to me!"

"You can't?" I said playfully, as I leaned down to kiss her softly on the mouth.

"No!" she giggled, "But, I like it, Tomcat!"

"Good!" I said, as I kissed her again.

Breaking our long kiss, I whispered, "Now, it's time for me to take you again, Pattiecakes!" I added teasingly, "Strictly for my own sexual gratification, of course!"

"Of course!" Patricia laughed, as I moved back down the bed.

I kneeled between Patricia's widespread legs and pressed to tip of my rock-hard cock to the entrance of her tight, wet pussy. She moaned softly, "Oooooh!" as I eased myself inside of her again.

"Now," I said, as I slowly leaned down to kiss her on the mouth, "I'm going to use your sexy, helpless body for my pleasure!"

"Are you now, Tomcat?" Patricia giggled, before I silenced her with a kiss.

We held that kiss for a long time, while I slowly established a strong, steady rhythm in-and-out of Patricia's tight, very wet pussy. Finally breaking the kiss, I whispered, "I'm going to take you for a long time now, Pattiecakes!"

"Ooooou!" she cooed, "That sounds nice, Tomcat!"

"Does it now?" I whispered.

"Oh, yes it does!" she whispered playfully back to me.

Patricia was, obviously, enjoying my attentions, so I continued to talk to her like that, while I steadily thrust my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her.

She began to move her hips more strenuously to our rhythm, and soon her breathing became more rapid. I ran my hand freely over her sexy body, first fondling her firm breasts and thick nipples, then moving down her torso to knead her womanly ass cheeks. Between long tongue-kisses, I licked her erect nipples and planted kisses all over her gently heaving chest.

Sensing that Patricia was building towards another orgasm, I increase my strong, steady rhythm and whispered, "Come for me again, Pattiecakes! I want to see you come for me again!"

Patricia began to softly moan, "Oooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh!" in response to my urgings.

"That's it, Pattiecakes!" I whispered, "Come for me again!" as she struggled, unsuccessfully, to put her arms around me.

"Cum for me again, Pattiecakes!" I whispered, as she began to buck her hips and toss her head from side-to-side. "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned loudly as she arched her back.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned again, as she continued to spasm.

"That's it, Pattiecakes!" I whispered, as she moaned, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhh!" again, before at last relaxing and collapsing back against the pillows.

"Very good, Pattiecakes!" I whispered, as I looked down at her beautiful, sweaty face.

"Yes, it was good!" she laughed, as she looked up at me while she tried to catch her breath, "That was very, very good!"

"Good!" I whispered, as I continued to pump my hard-on deep inside of her.

"Now, it's your turn again, Tomcat!" Patricia whispered affectionately.

"Yes, it is!" I whispered.

Patricia giggled, and, to my surprise, began to encourage me to cum, as I continued to ride her.

"Cum for me again, Tomcat!" Patricia breathed, as I thrust my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her tight, wet slit, "Cum for me again!"

After a few minutes of this, Patricia began to breathe hard yet again. She moaned softly, "Oooooh! Oooooh!" as I continued to pump my throbbing erection in-and-out of her.

"Are you going to cum for me again, Pattiecakes?" I whispered, "Are you going to cum for me again?"

"Oooooh!" she moaned in response, as she writhed beneath me.

"Are you going to cum for me again?" I repeated.

"Yes!" Patricia breathed, "I think so!"

"Cum for me again, Pattiecakes!" I whispered, "Cum for me again, sweetie!"

"Ahhhhh!" she cried, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" as she spasmed, bucked her hips, and arched her back.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she cried, as she convulsed beneath me again.

Patricia's spasms triggered my own orgasm. I grunted, "Uhhhhh!" as I held my rock-hard cock deep inside her and spurted another load of hot cum.

Her cries and convulsions mixed together with my own grunts and spasms as we completed our mutual orgasm.

Relaxing and catching my breath, after spurting inside of her one last time, I focused my eyes and looked down at Patricia. She was still breathing fast, her face and chest were flushed bright red, her hair was matted, and she was covered with a sheen of sweat, as she lay there looking up at me.

"Oh, my god!" Patricia breathed, "That was so intense!"

Leaning over, I ran my hand gently along her cheek and kissed her softly on the mouth while I cooled down. As my erection finally began to soften, I slowly withdrew from between Patricia's widespread legs.

Patricia stretched against her restraints and said lazily, "Let me up now, Tomcat. I'm thirsty."

"But, I'm not through with you yet, Pattiecakes," I said softly.

"What?!" Patricia breathed in surprise.

"I'm not through ravishing you yet, sweetie," I said patiently.

Patricia stared back at me wide-eyed and open-mouthed, as I continued soothingly, "I'll get you a drink of water in a moment, Pattiecakes. Just lay back and relax." I smiled and finished teasingly, "I'm going to use your sexy body one more time this evening, for my sexual gratification, Pattiecakes."

Patricia stared at me, for another long second, then burst into laughter and collapsed back against the pillows. When she finally stopped laughing, she said, "You certainly have a lot of energy tonight, Tomcat!"

"I'm inspired by your sexiness," I replied, as I ran my hand slowly up and down Patricia's flat stomach.

Patricia smiled, then looked at me more seriously. She asked, "Are you really that energetic tonight?"

"Oh, yes," I said softly, "I'm just going to rest for a few minutes. Then, I'm going to ravish you again." I finished jokingly, "Ravishing is hard work, you know."

Patricia giggled softly and looked up at me fondly, as I sat there on the bed beside her.

"I'm going to get your water now, Pattiecakes," I finally said, "Don't go away."

"Don't go away!" Patricia mimicked me, as I slowly got up from the bed.

"Someone that's tied up and completely naked, really shouldn't be making fun of anyone else," I teasingly reminded Patricia, as I poured her drink.

Patricia laughed softly and watched me as I returned to her side. I held the glass steady for her, while she took long sips of the cold, refreshing water.

"Oh, I really needed that!" she sighed, after she had had enough, "It's amazing how refreshing just cold water can be when you're really thirsty!"

Patricia was silent, for a while, as she rested back against the pillows. Finally, she looked at me seriously and said, "Tom, may I ask you a personal question?"

I laughed softly at her question, and responded, "Well, let me think about it, Pattiecakes." I continued, after a few seconds, "Let's see, now, we're lying here together, completely naked after having sex, more than once, so I guess that it would be all right for you to ask me a personal question."

Patricia laughed, when she realized the unintentional funniness of her question. When she stopped laughing, she said, "I guess you're right!" She continued, after a moment, "Still, I really would like to ask you a personal question, Tom."

"Sure," I said, "what would you like to know?"

"First of all, it really is none of my business, Tom," Patricia said hesitantly, "But, I'd like to know; are you seeing anyone else right now?" She continued hurriedly, "It's O.K. if you are! I mean, it's really none of my business!" She finished softly, "I just wanted to know, that's all."

I looked down at Patricia, for a few seconds, before I told her truthfully, "No, Pattie, not really." I continued, "I haven't been involved with anyone, seriously, or otherwise, for a while."

"I'm glad to hear it!" Patricia sighed, as she looked up at me affectionately, "In that case, I think that I'll be calling you up fairly often, Tomcat!"

"In that case, I'm at your service, Pattiecakes!" I laughed.

Leaning down, I kissed Patricia softly on the mouth, before she could say anything else. She kissed me back, for a moment, then turned her head away, to break the kiss. I knew that she wanted to say something else, so I waited patiently for her to continue.

"Believe it, or not, Tom," Patricia said seriously, "I don't really go around trying to pick up guys all the time!" She continued hurriedly, "Not like I did with you this week!"

I looked down at Patricia, questioningly, while she looked up into my eyes. She blurted, "I haven't been with anyone in over a year!" She continued, "Actually, it's been well over a year!" She trailed off, "It's just that I've been so horny lately, and..."

I leaned down and kissed her softly on the mouth again. Breaking the kiss, I said, "It's all right, Pattie." I continued quietly, "You really don't owe me an explanation. But, thanks anyway."

I kissed Patricia softly on the mouth again, and felt her push her lips back, forcefully, against mine. Slowly, I began to run my hand up her body, from her flat stomach, to her firm breasts. As we continued to kiss, I gently kneaded her firm breasts with my fingers.

Patricia was slowly writhing against her restraints when she gushed helplessly, "Oooooh, Tom! My leg is cramping!"

"Which one?" I asked.

"My left one! My calf!" she groaned, as she pulled helplessly against her restraints.

"Just a second!" I said, as I quickly moved down to the end of the bed and unfastened her ankle.

"Ooooou, that hurts!" she complained, as she started to bend and unbend her knee.

"Just relax, Pattiecakes!" I said, "Let me take care of that for you," as I began to gently massage her tightly knotted calf muscle.

"Thank you!' Patricia breathed in gratitude, as I continued to work on her cramp.

"Just lay back and relax," I said, "We'll get rid of this cramp in a minute."

"Oh, that feels better already!" Patricia sighed.

"How's that?" I soothed, as I felt her muscles relax even more.

"Much, much better!" she sighed.

"Just a moment, Pattiecakes," I said, "Maybe it's time for me to get you out of these," as I reached across the bed to unfasten her other ankle.

"Oooooh!" Patricia breathed in relief, as she flexed her lovely legs.

"Here you go," I said as I moved up the bed and unfastened one of her wrists.

"Oh!" Patricia gushed, as she reached down for her calf, "That feels much, much better!"

Moving quickly around the bed, I unfastened the last of her restraints. Patricia immediately sat up and began to rub her wrists and calf.

"Here," I said as I sat down beside her and began to massage her calf again, "Let me do that."

"Thank you!" Patricia said gratefully, as she watched me.

"You're welcome," I replied, as I continued to work on her calf. As I watched, I saw Patricia unconsciously run her hand down over her freshly shaven mound for the first time.

Startled by the sensation of her own hand on her very naked skin, Patricia yelped, "Oh my god! I totally forgot about what you just did to me!"

"I didn't forget!" I teased, as I watched her startled reaction.

"Oh my god!" Patricia breathed, "I can't believe how naked this feels!"

"Do you like it, Pattiecakes?" I teased, while I continued to massage her calf.

Patricia's blushed and looked down at herself for a long moment. She then giggled and gushed, "Yes! I think it's very sexy!"

"You're right!" I laughed, "It is very sexy!"

Patricia suddenly pushed my hands away from her calf, got up on her knees, and threw her arms around me. As she kissed me hard on the mouth, I pulled her towards me and lay down slowly on my back. Patricia held on and lay down on top of me, as we continued our passionate kiss. After Patricia's cramp, I thought that we were through with sex for the night, but her renewed passion told me otherwise.

My cock was stirring again, reminding me that I needed a fresh condom. "Give me a moment, Pattiecakes," I whispered, "I need to take care of something."

"What do you need to take care of now?!" Patricia breathed.

"I need another condom," I whispered, "I'll be back in a minute."

"O.K." she said, "But, you better be right back!"

"I promise," I said.

Again, I cleaned myself up and put on a fresh condom in no time flat. As I walked back into the bedroom, Patricia lay seductively on her side, with her upper thigh demurely fig leafed over her crotch.

I sat down beside her, rubbed my hand gently over her hip, and said playfully, "Oh, come on now, Pattiecakes! Don't cover yourself up like that! Not after I just shaved you more naked than naked!"

"Oooooh!" she gushed, "I can't believe that I let you do that!" as her hand flew involuntarily to her crotch.

"Believe it!" I whispered, as I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth.

Gently taking her hand away from her smooth crotch, I slowly rolled Patricia over on her back. "Now, Pattiecakes," I whispered, "I'm going to ravish you again!"

"Ooooou!" Patricia giggled, "I can't wait!" as she put her arms around my neck.

As I lay beside her, I kissed Patricia firmly on the mouth while I explored her body with my free hand. I ran it slowly from her cheek, her neck, her shoulder, her lush breasts, her flat stomach, to her hips. I lingered at her hips, running my hand slowly over the outside of her thighs then gently along the insides.

"Spread these sexy legs for me, Pattiecakes," I whispered, as I gently pressed her thighs apart, "Spread them wide apart for me!"

"Oooooh!" Patricia breathed, as she spread her thighs open, "I can't believe that you talk to me like that!"

"Believe it!" I whispered. Patricia began to giggle, and I continued teasingly, "You like it when I talk to you like that, don't you, Pattiecakes?"

"Yes!" she giggled, "I like it!"

"Good!" I whispered, as I kissed her on the mouth again.

Breaking the kiss, I said, "Now hold those sexy legs of yours open for me, Pattiecakes. I'm going to use you for my pleasure, again!"

"Ooooou!" Patricia breathed, "You are so bad!"

Moving down to kneel between her widespread legs, I said, "Now, I want to see your completely naked body!" I continued, "Display yourself for me, Pattiecakes!"

"Oh!" Patricia gasped in surprise, as she tried to close her legs and cover her naked womanhood with her hand.

"What are you doing, Pattiecakes?" I teased, as I held her legs apart.

"Oooooh!" she breathed, "I can't believe that you say things like that to me! No one has ever talked to me like that before!"

"But, I want to look at you, Pattiecakes!" I teased, "I want to look at your beautiful, more naked than naked body!"

Patricia giggled and involuntarily tried to close her legs yet again. Catching herself, she laughed self-consciously and spread her legs wide apart.

"That's it, Pattiecakes!" I said soothingly, "Spread those beautiful legs wide open for me! Wide, wide open!"

She giggled loudly as she spread her legs even wider. "Is that wide open enough for you?!" Patricia gushed, as she looked up at me, "Is that wide open enough for you?!"

"Oh, yeah!" I whispered, as I moved closer to the entrance of her swollen slit.

Patricia reached down and grasped my rock-hard cock with her hand. "Oh, yeah?" she mimicked softly, as she guided me into her tight, warm, wet pussy, "Oh, yeah?"

"Oh, yeah!" I breathed, as I slid my hard-on deep inside of her.

"Is this wide open enough for you?" Patricia breathed, as I leaned over and rested my weight on one elbow, "Is this wide open enough for you?"

"Oh, yeah!" I whispered, as I bent my head to kiss her hard on the mouth.

Patricia immediately pushed her tongue deep into my mouth as I started to thrust my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her tight slit with a strong, steady rhythm. She wrapped her sexy legs tight around me as I continued to rock my hips back-and-forth, pumping my hard cock deep inside of her.

Breaking our long kiss, Patricia breathed, "Oh, you're so muscular, Tom!" as she ran her hands over my back, "You're so strong!"

"Flattery will get you everywhere!" I whispered, as I silenced her with another kiss.

"Oooooh! This is so good!" Patricia murmured, as I continued to steadily thrust in-and-out of her, "This is so good!"

"Tell me what you like, Pattiecakes!" I whispered, "Tell me what you like!" Now that Patricia was beginning to talk back to me, without my prompting, I wanted her to continue.

"Oooooh! I like this!" she breathed, "I like this!"

"Are you going to cum for me again, Pattiecakes?" I whispered, as I continued to steadily pump my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her tight, wet pussy.

"Yes!" she breathed, "I think so!"

"Good, Pattiecakes!" I whispered, "Cum for me again, Pattiecakes!"

"Oooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh!" she softly moaned, as she held me even tighter.

Patricia was literally panting, as I increased the length and strength of my thrusts in-and-out of her pussy. Soon, she cried, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" as she spasmed and clamped her legs around me.

She relaxed for a moment, and clamped her legs tightly around me again, crying out, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

With Patricia's legs clamped around me like a vise, she cried, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" one last time, before relaxing her grip and allowing her arms and legs to flop down onto the bed.

"Oh my god!" Patricia sighed, as she tried to catch her breath.

"I'm not through with you yet, Pattiecakes!" I whispered, as I watched her face. Patricia was soaked in sweat from our exertions, but she looked radiant.

"That's all right," Patricia whispered, "Now, it's your turn to cum for me, sweetie," as she slowly ran her hands over my back.

"Are you going to cum for me again, Pattiecakes?" I whispered, as I slowed my thrusts in-and-out of her tight, wet pussy.

ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers