The Cougar Prey's Trophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe, Tomcat," Patricia whispered, "But, I've already cum a lot tonight."

"Will you cum once more for me, Pattiecakes?" I whispered, as I slowly ran my hand over her firm, sweaty breasts and nipples.

"Maybe," Patricia giggled, as I leaned down to suck one of her thick, erect nipples slowly into my mouth.

Patricia gently held my head to her breast, as I slowly alternated between her succulent nipples. After a long while, I could feel her chest begin to rise and fall as her breathing slowly increased again.

"Maybe?" I whispered, as I momentarily lifted my head to go from one long, thick nipple to the other.

"Maybe," Patricia sighed, with a little more confidence in her voice.

"Maybe?" I whispered again, as I gently ground my chest into her firm breasts while I increased the length and strength of my strokes in-and-out of her tight, wet pussy.

"Maybe," Patricia breathed, as she lifted her sexy legs and wrapped them around me again.

"Cum for me again, Pattiecakes!" I whispered, as I continued my strong, steady rhythm, "Cum for me again!"

I continued to talk to Patricia like that while I pumped my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her tight, wet pussy. After a long while, she began to breathe even harder and hold me even tighter with her arms and legs.

Patricia moaned, "Oooooh!" as she began to run her hands over my ass cheeks, pulling me even more deeply inside of her with each strong thrust of my cock.

Patricia was panting hard when she finally moaned, "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" and bucked hard against me.

Patricia again moaned, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! " as she dropped her arms and legs back down onto the bed.

Patricia's last, gently orgasm was enough push me over the edge. I grunted, "Uhhhhh!" as I pushed my rock-hard cock deep inside of her and spurted my last load of hot cum.

After cumming for the third time that evening, I relaxed and laid my head on Patricia's shoulder. I could feel that we were both covered with sweat, as our breathing began to return to normal.

"Oh, my god!" Patricia breathed, "Oh, my god! I can't believe what you did to me tonight! I can't believe that you have so much stamina!"

Patricia was flushed and sweating, as she lay back against her pillow, catching her breath. She looked more than a little disheveled, with her hair matted, her beautiful body covered in sweat and her once immaculate makeup badly smeared.

As my cock slowly softened inside of her very wet pussy, I kissed Patricia softly on the mouth, without answering. Gently, I broke our kiss, and slowly leaned back from between her sexy legs.

Moving back up the bed beside her, I whispered, "I think that's just about enough ravishing for one night. What do you think, Pattiecakes?"

"Oh my god, yes!" Patricia sighed softly as she threw her arms around me, "I can't believe what you did to me tonight! Handcuffing me! Tying me to the bed! Shaving me! Taking my pubic hair as a trophy! Making me cum so many times! That was unbelievable!"

We lay there together, for quite a while, just cooling off. "That was unbelievable!" Patricia sighed again, as she cuddled against me.

"I thought that it was pretty good," I whispered back. I was completely sated, for now, and basking in her praise.

"It was fantastic!" Patricia breathed. She propped herself up on one elbow, and continued accusingly, "But, I suspect that I'm going to be really sore tomorrow, because of you, Tomcat!"

I laughed and said innocently, "Aren't you supposed to be a little bit sore, after a good ravishing?"

"Yes!" Patricia laughed, "But, I still expect you to make it up to me, Tomcat!"

"Oh, yeah?" I said playfully, "And just how do you want me to make it up to you, Pattiecakes?"

"Well," Patricia said slowly, with a mischievous smile on her face, "I'm pretty sure that I'll be calling you, again, next week..."