The Cougar Stalks Her Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TemptedOne
TemptedOne
401 Followers

"Mmmmmmm, that was great baby, I'm glad you want me as bad as I want you." Veronica's voice was full of lust.

"Okay, you got what you wanted, can you let me go now please?" I probably should have been more forceful given the situation.

"Based on how hard your cock feels against my pussy, I'd say it's what we both wanted baby." Veronica gave me another small peck on my lips after saying this.

"Look, this is really bad, I need to go now." I was pleading with her.

"I think I'm the one in control here. All I have to do is lift my hips a little and I could get that hard cock to slide right inside me, do you wanna fuck me baby?" my cock twitched at her words.

"That's not gonna happen!", again panic began to overtake me.

"Like I said, I'm the one in control here, give me another kiss like that and I'll let you go." Veronica's eyes twinkled as she said this.

I decided to relent, sensing my acceptance, Veronica returned her lips to mine, and again pushed her tongue into my mouth. I put my arms back around her, and put both of my hands on the soft skin of her ass. I kissed her back, sliding my tongue out into her mouth. Again I heard Veronica's sexy moan as I kissed her passionately. I won't lie, I was definitely enjoying the kiss. Veronica resumed grinding her pussy lips against my cock, but this time in the motion was up and down, causing my shaft to slide along her pussy lips. Even underwater I could tell that her pussy was very wet. Suddenly I felt her legs tighten around my waist, and she lifted her hips up a bit higher. As she started to settle back, I now realized the head of my cock was resting against her pussy lips. This time Veronica broke our kiss, and our eyes met. Again I was transfixed by the beautiful shade of green. Veronica raised one of her eyebrows almost as though she was asking me a question, I knew what she had in mind, and I immediately began to protest. Before I could get a word out, Veronica shifted her weight down, and my hard cock slid into her tight wet pussy. Veronica's face then turned to what I can only describe as slut face. Her jaw dropped just a little and her mouth was partly open, she immediately moaned in pleasure as inch by inch slid inside of her. I was in shock, and certain the expression on my face matched the feeling.

"Mmmmmmmmm baby! You're SO big!" Veronica clearly loved my thick 9 inches.

"You have to stop!!" I was completely panicked, and really turned on.

"I can't believe you're cheating on Sara!" Veronica's mischievous smile took on an evil quality now.

It was obvious she was enjoying her little game. I tried to lift her off of my cock with my hands on her ass. Just as she was almost off, she tightened her legs again, and drove her pussy back down on my cock. This time I couldn't help but moan a little, and my resolve was weakened. Veronica heard my moan, and was clearly reveling in it. Veronica started bouncing up and down just a little on my cock, keeping most of it inside her.

"I knew you wanted me baby!" Veronica's confidence and her words were only making me harder.

I again realized what I was doing and tried to lift Veronica off of my cock, but again right as she was almost off, she tightened her legs and drove her pussy back down.

"OH GOD!!! Give me that married cock baby!" Veronica yelled this loud enough for any neighbor within a few houses to hear.

Veronica again drove her tongue into my mouth. But her words were very sobering for me, and with all my strength I lifted her off of my cock, and managed to push her away from me. I immediately turned and started to lift myself out of the pool. As I was almost out I felt Veronica reach out and grab my hard cock from behind.

"I'll see you and your nice big cock at the party tomorrow lover." Veronica said like an evil slut.

I quickly grabbed my shorts, put them on, and immediately headed for the gate.

"Bye for now LOVER!!" Veronica called to me as I left.

As I got back into the house, I realized what she had said, that she was invited to the party tomorrow, and she would be there. This made me very uncomfortable to say the least. I thought about asking Sara to un-invite her, but knew she wouldn't, and would also have questions as to why. I felt very guilty about what had just happened, but I was still hard as a rock. I went up to the bathroom to take care of the situation. As I pulled out my cock, I could smell the faint scent of Veronica's pussy juices still on it. I jerked my cock furiously and right as I came the only thing in my head was Veronica's pussy on my cock, and her tongue in my mouth. There was no question I wanted her, but I was a married man. Had I been single I would've fucked that woman all day, but something told me had I been single, she would not have been as interested. She definitely seemed to enjoy the fact that I was a married man, and to be honest it turned me on too. I couldn't help myself, and I smelled Veronica's pussy juice on my hand, her pussy smelled just as sexy as she did, and I probably spent close to a full minute enjoying the aroma. I hopped in the shower and cleaned myself off, making sure to wash any smell off my cock. When Sara got home that evening I grabbed her and took her up to the bedroom, the whole time I was thinking of our neighbor, at one point I stopped myself just before I called Sara Veronica, that would have been disastrous.

As the day of the party arrived I decided I would simply avoid Veronica and hang out with my friends. Unfortunately for me the first person to arrive was Veronica. She came wearing a very tight purple low cut top that showed off a good amount of cleavage, and a very short black skirt that just barely covered up the bottom of her ass. To top it off she had on 6 inch purple heels. We had added some new seats to our living room in time for the party so I was able to sit across from Veronica as far away as possible. Sara offered Veronica a drink, which she accepted and Sara got up to get it from the kitchen. As she left Veronica whispered to me,

"Hey, take a look lover."

As she did she uncrossed her legs revealing that she wasn't wearing any underwear under her tiny skirt. I wanted to look away, but couldn't force myself to do it. Veronica moved her hand down and slid 2 fingers into her pussy, I could hear that she was really wet, and her fingers slid in pretty easily. She let out a long moan, I was worried that Sara would hear her and held my finger to my mouth to shush her.

"What? You seemed to like this pussy yesterday when you cheated on Sara." Veronica had her evil smile showing.

"I didn't cheat on Sara!" I protested her statement.

"Then what do you call having that big hard cock buried all the way in my pussy?" Veronica continued her cocky attitude which was turning me on. "I bet you came right home and jerked off thinking about it, didn't you?"

My cock was starting to strain against my pants, all I could do was nod my head yes answering her question. Her smile got much bigger hearing this. Veronica began fingering her pussy even faster.

"Mmmmmmmm, you should have come inside my house and shot that load into my pussy!" Veronica was again a little too loud for my liking.

I held my finger up to my mouth again. As I did Veronica stood from her seat and walked over to me. She took her fingers that had been in her pussy and waived them in front of my face, letting me smell them.

"Suck on them, taste my juices lover." Veronica's voice sounded full of lust.

"Just go sit back down please." I was very worried about Sara returning to the room.

"Just suck on my juices baby and I'll sit back down." Veronica moved her fingers onto my lips as she said this.

I relented and opened my mouth, Veronica slid her fingers into my mouth. They were soaked in her juices which tasted delicious. I closed my lips around her fingers and began licking and sucking them, trying to taste as much of her as I could.

"That's it baby, you love me." Veronica stated confidently.

I ignored this statement. As I continued to lick her fingers, Veronica reached into the waist of my pants and underwear and grabbed my now rock hard cock and began pumping it very quickly. Again I felt overwhelmed, I ran my hand up her flawless leg, and reached her wet pussy lips. I slid 2 fingers into her, and started sliding them in and out. Veronica again let out a long moan. I heard some noise in the kitchen and returned to sanity, I promptly removed my fingers from her pussy. Veronica removed her hand from my cock, grabbed my hand, and sucked my 2 fingers into her mouth. She then gave me a smile and a wink with my fingers still in her mouth. She then removed them and leaned close to my ear.

"I love you baby." after she said this she licked my ear.

I was shocked by this sentence, I was starting to think this girl was absolutely crazy. Veronica again winked and returned to her seat.

"Lick the rest of my juices of your fingers." this sounded like an order from Veronica.

I did love the taste of her, so I moved my fingers to my mouth and licked them clean. As I removed my fingers from my mouth, Sara turned the corner with some drinks for the 3 of us. Veronica resumed her best friend act, which I had to say she was exceedingly good at. As we carried on our conversation, every once in a while Veronica would make eye contact with me, then look down to her pussy, leading my eyes to her uncovered lips, which she showed me several times. Finally some other guests arrived, some of my friends and some of Sara's had arrived at the same time, we invited them in and introduced Veronica to them. All the girls headed to the kitchen, and not surprisingly as soon as they left, all of my friends were immediately talking about Veronica. It was about all the comments you'd expect, she's so hot, those tits are huge, those legs and that ass. I knew these things all too well. More and more friends arrived and soon the house was quite busy and loud. I had managed to avoid Veronica since our earlier encounter, but then found myself upstairs with Sara, Veronica, and some of Sara's other friends. I had expected some of Sara's friends to have a hate on for Veronica, but they all seemed to love her, this girl was good with people that's for sure.

"Honey, Veronica is super horny." Sara said, this immediately caught me off guard and I felt panicked, "could you take her downstairs and introduce her to some of your friends, maybe she'll find one she likes."

"Let's go matchmaker." Veronica said moving beside me.

I thought this might be a good idea, if I could get Veronica focused on one of my friends, maybe she'd leave me alone. We walked down the hall and turned the corner heading for the stairs. As we turned the corner Veronica grabbed my hand, and pulled me hard into the bathroom. She pushed me further into the bathroom and closed the door behind her, locking it, and pressing her back up against the door blocking the exit.

"What are you doing?!" I asked, beginning to get frustrated.

Sure I had behaved inappropriately, and surely hadn't done enough to discourage this behavior from Veronica. Hell, my fingers had been in her pussy while my wife was in the next room. But, for the first time with this sexy girl I employed some common sense. This had gone too far, and I decided I'd had enough.

"This has to stop!" I told Veronica firmly.

"I'm the one in charge here baby, besides we're totally in love with each other." Veronica smiled her evil smile at me.

"I'm in love with Sara! I'm a married man." I felt better about myself finally doing the right thing.

"I know you're in love with me! Now kiss me, show me how much you love me." This girl was definitely insane.

"Get the fuck out of my way!" I had had enough and reached to move Veronica out of the way.

As I grabbed her by the waist to move her, she grabbed my cock through my jeans and started rubbing it, at the same time she wrapped her other arm around my neck and shoved her tongue into my mouth. I was not about to let myself be seduced by this woman again, so I used both hands around her waist to pick her up and spin her around away from the door. As I did this she lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist, never removing her tongue from my mouth. I removed my hands from her waist, but she held on tight with her legs, and her tongue was relentless in my mouth. I turned a little and this allowed her to sit on the counter in the bathroom, big mistake, this only allowed her to get a tighter hold of me with her legs. This girl was much stronger than she looked. I tried to reach in between us to push her away, my hands ended up on her large firm tits. She squealed with delight into my mouth as my hands touched her luscious tits. She reached down right into my pants and underwear and started stroking my cock, which I'm sad to say, was hard again. Finally she broke her lips away from mine.

"Fuck me my love, right here right now." Veronica demanded.

"No! I'm not doing this with you anymore!" I was determined.

"Awwww, but if you don't I'll have to ruin your little party." Veronica threatened.

"What do you mean?" I asked a little worried.

"I'll walk out of the bathroom and start crying, then I'll go tell Sara and all of her friends that you took me into the bathroom and made me touch your cock, and tried to make me suck it." Veronica had a truly evil smile on her face as she said this.

"That's a lie!" I protested, though we both already knew that.

"There's no way they wont believe me, look at me, what guy wouldn't want me?" Veronica said as she squeezed her tits together.

"You fucking bitch!" I knew she was right.

"Just do it baby, I'm so wet and horny, it wont take me long to cum, and I know I can make you cum pretty quick, then we can be on our way like nothing ever happened." This was starting to seem like my best option.

Veronica could see the hesitation in my face, and that I was giving her demands some thought. She took the opportunity to pounce on my wavering resolve and undid my pants, before I knew what was happening my pants and underwear were around my ankles and she had a firm grip on my rock hard cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, you're so hard for me baby, you know you want it, you know you're completely in love with me." Veronica looked completely relaxed and in control while she said this.

This girl was like a toxin, I couldn't think straight, I had never been pursued so aggressively by a woman, and to be honest it was a huge turn-on. Even though this woman was clearly crazy, and potentially dangerous, 98% of me wanted to drive my cock into her, and give her the hard fucking she so rightly deserved and wanted. However, I did not love this woman as she so insisted, I loved Sara. I decided I had 3 choices; I could give in, and give this girl exactly what she wanted, but I knew that wouldn't be the last of it. In fact it would almost certainly make matters worse. I could kick her out, and a girl this crazy was almost certain to follow through with her threat of ruining the party and my marriage. Finally, I could try to play into her crazy and get her away from me for the time being, giving me some time to think up a plan. This seemed like an attractive option, but I knew encouraging this girl in any way was a very, very dangerous game to play. I decided on the 3rd option, and knew I needed to tread lightly, and choose my words carefully. I looked into Veronica's face, her large smile still beaming at me, emitting her extreme sexual confidence. I put my hand on her cheek and gently touched it, Veronica let out a little moan, and the look on her face turned briefly from pure carnal lust to one of deep love as our eyes held one another. I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on her lips, then another long passionate kiss. Veronica wrapped her arms around my neck, and held on tight, clearly reveling in the loving passion of the kiss. I broke the kiss and looked her in the eye,

"You're right baby, I'm totally in love with you. I have been from the moment I first saw you. I mean, what man wouldn't be?" Veronica's eyes lit up as I spoke, "But, I don't wanna fuck you like this for our first time. I want to have more time, to fully enjoy it, so it can be perfect for both of us."

"But, I wanna fuck you right now, while your wife is right down the hall. It makes me so hot thinking about it baby. That stupid bitch right down the hall, completely unaware her husband is with the woman of his dreams." Veronica for the first time had lost her position of dominance, and I knew I needed to jump at the chance to take control of the situation.

Despite the fact that I was only playing along, I still can't deny I was hard as a rock and very turned on, my raging erection was probably helping to sell my story to Veronica.

"I promise, we'll find a way to do it with her nearby for our first time, so you can feel just as naughty, and we'll have lots of time, so I can make you cum really hard too baby, and show you just how much I love you." I was worried I was going too far.

"You love me more than Sara?" Veronica asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes baby, way more than Sara!" I felt guilty for lying to this girl, but I was desperate to get out.

"I don't want you fucking her anymore, I want your cock all to myself, I own it now." Veronica tilted her head, almost as though she was testing me.

"Yes baby, you own it, it's all yours now." I said never looking away from her gorgeous eyes.

Veronica squealed with delight and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me frantically. She must have given me 20 small kisses before she locked her soft lips onto mine, and slid her tongue into my mouth. We kissed for about 30 seconds, then we needed to get straightened up. I pulled up my pants, and cleaned any traces of Veronica's pink lip gloss from my face. I exited the bathroom first and stood outside waiting for her. The timing worked out well as about 30 seconds after I left the bathroom Sara and her friends turned the corner, heading for the stairs. Sara asked what I was doing, and I explained that on our way downstairs Veronica wanted to use the washroom and freshen up before I introduced her to some of the single guys. Sara said not to worry about it, that she would wait, and introduce Veronica to some guys. I was relieved and happy to get out of there. I happily excused myself, and went to our master bathroom. I made sure I locked the door, and immediately began stroking my cock. It was hard as a rock, and I was happy Sara hadn't noticed in the hallway. It didn't take me long to cum, and as I did, the only thing on my mind was driving my cock into Veronica while Sara was right down the hall. Damn that crazy bitch, she was right, it was a huge turn-on. I returned to the party downstairs to find Sara had introduced Veronica to my friend Derek.

I managed to avoid Veronica for the rest of the party, but occasionally I would catch her looking my way, and on more than one occasion when we locked eyes she would wink at me. Veronica left the party that night with Derek, and a small part of me had hoped that this would mean she had moved on from her infatuation with me, but I wasn't about to bank on it. I knew I needed to come up with a plan, the only thing I could think of was coming clean to Sara, and telling her the whole story. One way or another I was gonna have to own up for my actions. As we went to bed that night, Sara was clearly feeling frisky. I was still fairly spent from relieving myself earlier, and told Sara I wasn't in the mood, she seemed slightly upset, but understood. I almost laughed to myself thinking in a way I was following through with Veronica's orders not to have sex with Sara anymore. I didn't get a good sleep, I kept trying to think of a way to raise the subject with Sara, but just couldn't seem to find one. I finally got to sleep, and my dreams that night were haunted by Veronica. Her gorgeous face, and her beautiful eyes. All the words she had said to me. I awoke with a raging hard-on.

TemptedOne
TemptedOne
401 Followers