The Cougar Stalks Her Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TemptedOne
TemptedOne
401 Followers

"Do you love me baby?" Veronica asked.

"Yes!" was my reply.

"More than Sara?" she questioned.

"Yes baby, you know I do" I replied without hesitation.

"Would you leave Sara for me?" she smiled even bigger.

"Yes baby, I would" I wasn't so sure that was true, but it turned me on to say it.

I felt like everything was moving in slow motion as I saw Sara with a look of shock and rage on her face. Her hand covered her mouth which was hanging open underneath it. I looked back to Veronica who returned my gaze with a look of triumph, and the mischievous smile worthy of an evil mastermind. She bit her fingers still smiling at me.

"Oops!" was the only thing she said as she continued to look happier than she'd ever been in her life.

I looked back to Sara who continued to stand shocked unable to say a word.

"Don't stop fucking me baby! Who cares about that bitch?!" Veronica was loving every second of this.

As she said this Veronica wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled my cock back into her. I was completely overwhelmed, my mind was racing and I couldn't put together a rational thought in my head. Feeling the incredible sensation of Veronica's pussy against my cock I moaned, I couldn't help it. Veronica giggled, this was her biggest fantasy brought to life.

"That's it baby, you love it, you love me!", Veronica could barely contain herself.

She grabbed my neck hard and yanked my mouth down to hers driving her tongue into mine. I broke the kiss and looked at Veronica, the look of panic on my face was obvious. I tried to remove myself from Veronica but she kept her legs firmly clamped around my waist, and my cock buried deep inside her. Veronica looked to Sara over my shoulder,

"Sorry girl, he's mine now! All mine, we're gonna get married. He promised me your wedding ring." Veronica winked at her after saying this.

"Then you can fucking have it!! I never wanna see you again!!" Sara removed her wedding ring and threw it hard against the ground before storming out.

I tried to get up to go after her, but again Veronica kept me restrained with her legs. She still looked delighted and giggled away.

"This isn't funny! Let me go!" I was completely flustered.

I knew full well that she had seen Sara in the door and gotten me to say those things in front of her. She started grinding her pussy against my cock again by rotating her hips and I was overwhelmed by the sensations it was giving me. I relented and gave in to her grasp. She pulled me back down and gave me an amazing kiss. I resumed thrusting my cock into her. Veronica started screaming loudly with each thrust, clearly putting on a show for Sara, who had likely not made it out of the house yet.

"That was amazing baby! This is so perfect, now we can be together forever!" Veronica looked as though she had accomplished a lifelong goal.

I kept thrusting into Veronica as I heard the front door slam and the sounds of Sara's tears moving further away.

"Cum in me baby, then you're mine forever!" Veronica commanded.

She wasn't gonna give me a choice this time I could tell. Her legs were wrapped firmly around me, and she wasn't going to let go until I came in her. The pressure began to build and I felt my cock spasm. Veronica could feel it coming too and squealed with pure joy. I erupted in the most mind blowing orgasm I have ever experienced, and it felt like I was pumping cum into Veronica's pussy for several minutes. Veronica held me tight with our mouths locked together, and our tongues intertwined as she squeezed her pussy trying to milk every last drop of cum from my cock. Finally she released her legs grasp on me, and I collapsed. Veronica got up and retrieved Sara's ring from the ground, she brought it over to me,

"You know what to do." She handed me the ring.

"Veronica will you marry me?" I asked her, knowing that she had gotten exactly what she wanted.

"Yes baby! I love you!" She replied as I slid the ring onto her finger.

"I love you too!" I did.

"Wow! I can't believe I got all that on camera!", Veronica said picking up a camera she had hid beside the bed, "I can watch the perfect moment over and over again!"

Veronica jumped into my arms and I held her tight against me.

TemptedOne
TemptedOne
401 Followers