The Council Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JazCullen
JazCullen
6,494 Followers

A low growl ripped from Alexei's throat as her scent washed over him and his cock surged in answer to it. He ripped his mouth from hers and stared into her face, his breathing already harsh and ragged. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life. Her lips were swollen from his fierce kisses, her cheeks flushed with desire, her blue eyes smoky with passion.

He tightened his hands in her hair and tilted her head back so he could watch her with glittering eyes. He flexed his thigh between her legs again and hissed as a soft breathy moan escaped her lips and her eyes narrowed sharply even as her back and hips arched against his body. He did it again and then a third time, hissing every time she reacted to his movements, her juices coating his thigh liberally.

"Do you like that, Cedar?" he growled softly, bending his head to suck against her earlobe. "Remember the rules, little wolf," he added with a little laugh.

"You know I do," she gasped, her body arching once more as he rubbed his thigh against her. What wasn't to like? The brush of his thigh against her body was sending sharp bolts of electricity all through her body, igniting a flame deep within her which threatened to consume her completely. She wanted more, she needed more and she had a feeling he was going to draw his teasing out until she was ready to beg him for what she wanted.

He laughed again, a husky, sensual sound, as his lips travelled down her neck slowly. He wanted to look at her, really see her beautiful body. He raised his head and ran his heated gaze down to her breasts, his breath hitching in his throat. Her skin was so pale, her fleshy globes just perfectly sized for his big hands. Her light brown peaks were already puckered, the tips swollen hard and waiting for his touch.

"You're beautiful," he said huskily, the words almost ripped from him as he lowered his head to lightly flick his tongue against one hard tip. He barely grazed it, teasing her with his light touch before he moved to the other breast and repeated the caress. She shuddered beneath him and moaned softly, exciting him unbearably. He rewarded her with a harder flick of his tongue, his mouth dancing from breast to breast in soft subtle movements that had her breathless and filling his ears with the most erotic sounds which heated his blood.

Suddenly light and teasing wasn't enough for him. He wanted to drive her wild with pleasure, to turn her soft moans to harsher cries of ecstasy. His reaction to her surprised him. Whilst he had always been a considerate lover, never before had he been so intent on ensuring the woman he was with received such pleasure before. Cedar Alexander brought out something deep within him that made him feel less selfish, more giving.

But he wasn't being completely altruistic. He was showing his wolf just how much she needed him, just how much she craved him. When she was burning up inside he was going to reap the rewards of his hard work by sliding deep within her body and taking his own pleasure from her. His hot mouth clamped over a breast and he began to suckle hard, dragging sharp cries from Cedar's lips. Her fingers where digging into his head as she held him to her breasts, urging him to suckle harder, to scrape her taut nipples with his teeth.

He had to be careful not to allow his fangs to elongate. His venom was within his fangs so as long as they were carefully sheathed within his gums he could nip her lightly, scrape gently with his normal teeth. She reacted wantonly to the touch of his teeth against her nipples, arching into his mouth and holding him tightly to her.

Cedar's wolf was practically rabid as their mate nibbled and suckled against her breasts. She was being consumed with lust, desperate to have him inside her as he feasted on her body with obvious relish. She knew if he put his hands between her legs she would be almost embarrassingly wet for him but she didn't care. She ached to feel his hands stroking her, his fingers deep inside her body in a prelude of what was to come.

Her scent called to him, sweet, spicy lemongrass coupled with the musky scent of her juices preparing her body for him. His mouth roamed hungrily over her soft skin, skimming her taut stomach as he made his way to the intoxicating aroma that had his mouth watering and his heart hammering wildly in his chest.

Control! He had to keep control. No fangs, no biting. Just licking, nibbling, suckling against her sexy body. He paused when he reached the pale, bare skin of her mound. She was a woman of the current era, grooming her sex as a lot of women did. Her skin was hair free, soft and fragrant and creamy white. He hissed low in his chest, his lips brushing the fragile skin as Cedar gasped out aloud and pressed up against his mouth.

He had to maintain control! He took a deep breath and wished he hadn't. It just forced her scent even further inside him instead of calming him down. His tongue snaked out to lick against her soft skin slowly before he scraped his teeth gently against her and then suckled firmly. He wanted to mark her, to brand her his. He knew the love bite wouldn't last long, that her Were healing abilities would eradicate it but it would stay for a little while. Hopefully.

He raised his head as ran his hand over her mound, feeling the heat and moisture of his mouth against her flesh. His eyes flickered up to hers and found her watching him through half lidded eyes. A slight smile curved her luscious lips as her breath panted out.

"Watch the teeth," she breathed softly even as she pressed against his hands. Feeling him scrape against her skin was incredibly exciting but also a little worrying. It was dangerous and they both knew it. If he got carried away? Still, the danger sent a thrill of pleasure through her, the fact that he wanted to mark her somehow satisfying her wolf immensely. He was powerless to resist the mating pull. He stroked against her mound lightly and she moaned loudly and bucked her hips again as he smiled wickedly at her.

The lust on her face took his breath away and the words that were dancing on his lips vanished. He had been of the mind to taunt her a little more, force her to tell him truthfully what his touch doing to her. But her expression was eloquent enough and he was suddenly more interested in completing his journey to her hot, pulsing sex.

He growled and brought his mouth back to her body, desperate to taste her sweetness. His hands were more impatient, pushing her thighs apart so he could feast his eyes and mouth on her hot sex. She was stunning, her body glistening with her honey, her slick folds pink and swollen from the rush of blood to her sex. He slowly slid his tongue along her wet slit, his growl rumbling louder in his chest as her delicate flavour exploded onto his tongue and made his head spin. Fuck her essence tasted almost as good as he knew her blood would taste. If he could actually taste her without giving in to the urge to sink his fangs into her soft flesh.

Lapping at her sweet dew was the best he was going to get at the moment until they worked out just how he could feast on her hot blood without killing her. Not that he was complaining too much. Her taste was addictive, his tongue sliding roughly along each fleshy fold, seeking out every drop she had to offer him, which was copious amounts because the more he licked the more aroused she became.

He dipped his tongue deep inside her body, licking slowly against her soft walls before spearing her over and over again in a teasing prelude to what he was going to be doing with his cock very soon. He wanted to feel her hands on his body, her tongue licking every inch of his hot skin but he knew he was too impatient to have her to let her enjoy him as fully as he was enjoying her. The next time she could show him just how much he belonged to her. For now he was going to drive her wild until she shattered against his mouth and gave him everything, her very essence, her total surrender.

With a deep groan he lapped long and hard up her slit until he came to her throbbing little nub which was hard and pulsing eagerly against his lips. He kissed her lightly and she cried out and jerked wildly against him. She was so sensitive, so lost in her lust that it would take no time to push her over the edge. His mouth drew her clit deep inside, his tongue ruthless as it flicked against the little bundle of nerves as he suckled gently.

She cried out loudly, her thighs trembling wildly as she bucked against him and shattered with a loud, lusty scream. His nostril flared, a loud answering groan rumbling from his chest as his woman's climax washed over him, her hot juices flooding his mouth as he feasted eagerly against her. Never had a woman's release intoxicated him so much. He was almost ready to explode himself just from her uninhibited response to his touch.

What Alexei was doing to her body bordered on the criminal. The pleasure he wrung out of her was like nothing she had ever experienced before. His mouth was so wicked, his lust and enjoyment evident in the way he had attacked her aching pussy with his lips and tongue. She was still seeing stars from the intense climax she'd just experienced, could still feel the harsh rasps of his tongue against her sensitive folds. Dear God, Alexei Romanov was killing her and she was going to die a very happy woman.

She was still trembling wildly from her climax when his need to possess her broke his iron control. He couldn't wait any longer, he had to feel her hot body sheathing his. With another groan he was sliding up her body, hooking an arm underneath her right leg to open her up for his possession, to give him the perfect angle to slide deep inside her.

He thrust in deep, a loud hiss forced from his lips as her body accepted him eagerly, welcomed him into her tight, pulsing canal. Fuck she felt so perfect, so hot and tight and velvety soft as she gripped his aching shaft tightly. For a moment he was rooted to the spot, buried deep inside her, staring down into her gorgeous face and seeing the pleasure dance across her very expressive features.

Cedar arched up beneath him, trembling wildly as her mate claimed her for the first time, his long, thick cock sliding deep within her, filling her so completely. She cried out loudly, pressing her body eagerly against his as he bottomed out inside her with one hard thrust, taking her breath away completely. She knew he would be an accomplished lover and she wasn't disappointed. Alexei didn't mess around, he went straight for what he wanted

Then he began to move. His hips flexed and he withdrew slowly and plunge in deep once more drawing a harsh cry from Cedar and another loud hiss from himself. He wanted to take his time, to fully enjoy this first joining but he'd waited so damned long to be inside her that now he was, all he could think about was getting to his end goal.

He dropped her leg to the bed and gathered her tightly in his embrace, his hands threading in her hair to hold her head still so he could ravage her mouth as he ravaged her body. Alexei began to stroke into her tightness with long hard strokes, his tongue dancing into her mouth in a wild, echo of his body surging into hers.

He caught every moan, every groan she issued as she wrapped her long legs tightly around his waist and she met his thrusts with equally as aggressive thrusts of her own. Her hands where on his back, her nails raking down his skin as her body slid sensuously against his. She was wild, passionate, perfect in every way and her lust fuelled his like no other. He increased the pounding of his body into hers, her wolf strength matching his perfectly.

He knew he was close to achieving his release. He wanted their joining to last longer but his body was craving his release too badly. Feverishly he kissed the side of her neck, lapping eagerly at the spot he so wanted to sink his fangs into and couldn't. He stroked her hard and fast with his body as well as his hands and lips. He felt the tension coiling in the pit of his stomach, knew she was about to send him to heaven and back again in the space of a couple heartbeats.

"Cedar," he growled against her lips, kissing her wildly. "Cum for me, my wolf," he urged raggedly. "Cum with me."

He ground his cock ruthlessly against her as he felt himself expand. He let out a fierce growl as her pussy clenched tightly around his and she shattered against his cock, pushing him that last little distance to his own release. His hot cum exploded deep inside her, bathing her beautiful body with his sticky essence. He cried out again and emptied more of his seed into her as his climax continued to stoke hers and her own cries turned to a long, low wail.

Alexei shuddered against her until his pleasure ebbed and then he lowered himself carefully against her softness, being careful not to put his full weight on her. He was quite literally stunned by the dizzying heights he had reached with her. It was as if she had ripped his climax from his very soul, it had been so intense. With a groan he rolled to his side and lay beside Cedar with his eyes closed. He listened to her ragged, panting breaths as she rolled to face him and her soft hand came to rest over his wildly beating heart.

Alexei Romanov knew in that instant that he was in serious trouble. Now he had tasted the perfection of Cedar Alexander he would never let her go. Despite everything he had read about Were matings and working out that she was claiming him as hers, there had been a little part of himself that had still rebelled against the whole concept even as he reluctantly accepted it.

He slowly opened his eyes and started deeply into hers, his breath hissing out slowly. There was no more denying it. Cedar Alexander belonged to him completely. And God help anyone who tried to take her away from him.

To be continued...

JazCullen
JazCullen
6,494 Followers