The Council Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so beautiful to watch," he murmured against her lips, smiling as she opened her eyes and stared up at him with a dazed look on her face.

"That was so beautiful to experience," she whispered softly, reaching up to tuck his hair behind his ears, pressing her lips softly against his in a fleeting kiss. "I've never felt so alive as I did just now. I want to feel that again, Nors."

He groaned deeply, his heart racing at her words, at her gentle touch. "And you shall, my Ashleigh," he whispered back. "I'm going to spend eternity loving you and giving you all the sweet pleasure you want. Starting again right now."

She laughed softly at the eagerness in his voice, the way his eyes flashed and his nostrils flared. She had no doubts that he would love her endlessly until she was so exhausted she would have to ask him to stop. Her heart kicked up a beat as he rose up from her, pulling her up with him to stand beside the bed.

"Too many clothes," he growled softly, his hands tugging at her jeans and freeing them from her body as he knelt before her and she held onto his wide shoulders for balance.

Her thong followed instantly and she gasped and shuddered wildly as his mouth immediately buried itself between her legs, his large hand running up her inner thighs to tease then apart so he had unrestricted access to her body. She held on tightly as his tongue rasped roughly over her heated flesh, flicking against her over-sensitive button before moving lower to dip inside her body and lick against her velvety walls.

"Oh God, Ash, you taste so unbelievably good," he murmured hoarsely, licking back up her wet slit, leaving her pussy long enough so he could swallow deeply and savour her intoxicating flavour as it exploded in his mouth. She was so wet, both from her arousal and also the release she had just achieved. She had the sweetest taste he'd ever sampled, the heady scent of her arousal and her sweet flavour driving him insane with need.

He was so close to losing complete control but he held himself in check, wanting to love her body as he had dreamed of doing so many times. Her legs were trembling under his assault and he lifted her slightly to ease her back onto the edge of the bed, draping her thighs over his shoulders as he knelt before her and began to lap hungrily at her body.

Ashleigh cried out and pressed against his mouth, his hands on her hips, holding her tightly as he feasted between her quivering thighs. The touch of his hand against her had been amazing but the unrestrained touch of his mouth took her breath away completely. He left no inch of her pussy untouched, his tongue scything through every fold, seeking and finding every drop of moisture her body had released and drinking it down greedily.

Her hands fisted the sheets hard, her head thrown back as lights danced before her closed eyes, her body shaking in pure bliss as Nors' hot mouth devoured her ruthlessly. She couldn't believe she was so close to cumming a second time, that he could take her so quickly back to the heady heights of her release in such a short space of time. But she was ready to fly again. She couldn't escape from the relentless pressure of his mouth against her tender flesh.

"Nors," she cried out trying to grind herself against his mouth but unable to do so because of his tight hold on her. He growled against her pussy, the deep rumbling vibrations sending liquid fire shuddering through her body. "Oh God!" she cried out again as she felt the tension begin to coil in her stomach.

His tongue dipped inside her body briefly before he licked upwards and sucked her clit into his mouth. His teeth grazed the tiny bundle of nerves lightly and then his tongue danced across the captured nub in a hard, fast rhythm. Ashleigh screamed loudly, her body shaking wildly as she tumbled over the abyss into a shattering climax. Her body strained with her release, her breath rasping out in tortured groans as wave after wave of bliss crashed through her.

Nors growled again, her hot cum flooding his mouth as he licked and suckled against her hard, drinking down her sweetness greedily as she rode her climax with sweet abandon. He couldn't stop tasting her, couldn't stop licking every inch of her beautiful body as she shattered so deliciously against his mouth. He now had two things that he wanted to do endlessly to her body, feast on her luscious breasts and also between her silken thighs.

He gentled his touch as her climax subsided. He raised his head and smiled his satisfaction at the stunned but satiated expression on her gorgeous face. Pleasuring his wolf was turning out to be such a rewarding experience. He could do so for hours on end if she'd let him.

His own need was becoming harder to control as he slowly kissed her flat stomach, his tongue laving every inch of her soft skin he could reach. He dipped into her bellybutton and she giggled lightly, wriggling away from him to escape his teasing.

"Come back here," he growled softly catching her around the waist and lying on his back to pull her down on top of him. He groaned as her entire length settled along his body, his hips pressing up to meet her softness. "Ashleigh," he groaned softly capturing her lips in a hard kiss as her hands reached between them and she fumbled at the zipper of his trousers.

The feel of her hands brushing against his aching cock almost made him cum instantly and he had to still her movements, rolling to place her beneath him before he rose to his feet and quickly stripped the rest of his clothes off. She pouted with disappointment and he laughed softly. "Next time, love," he promised in a low, husky voice. "I need you too much this time."

Ashleigh watched Nors' impressive body being unveiled for her pleasure and her breath sucked in as her greedy gaze travelled the wide, hard plains of his chest over his taut stomach down to his very impressive shaft standing proudly between his legs. He was so beautiful, so hard with need and she couldn't help licking her lips as she imagined how he would feel in her mouth, how he would taste as she loved him as thoroughly as he had just loved her.

The low rumbling growl he emitted had her gaze sliding back up his body to his face, a sultry smile crossing hers at the strained expression he was wearing.

"Don't look at me like that," he ground out hoarsely. "Not if you don't want me to disgrace myself." He didn't need to be a mind reader to guess what was going through her head as she licked her lips. He wanted it as badly as she appeared to but he was almost at the point of losing all control. He needed to retain some degree of self control so he wouldn't succumb to his need to taste her which was hovering close to the surface already.

He crawled back onto the bed, looming over her to lean down and kiss her long and hard, his tongue leisurely lapping inside her mouth as he teased her legs apart with one thick well muscled thigh. He needed to be inside her, needed to feel her scalding heat embracing his throbbing cock.

Keeping her gaze locked with his, he slid an arm under her back and raised her body slightly, positioning himself against her opening and resting there without moving for a brief moment.

"Ash, you have done this before?" he ground out through clenched teeth as he fought for control, suddenly worried that she was still a virgin. He should have asked instead of just assuming she had some experience due to her Were nature.

"Not for a while," she admitted, her face flushing a light shade of pink." And only with the one partner so I'm not very experienced at this, Nors."

She appeared embarrassed by her lack of sexual experience and he smiled slightly as he leaned down again to kiss her tenderly. "It doesn't show," he whispered against her lips pressing forward gently, easing himself slowly into her wet heat.

He took his time, wanting her to be able to adjust to his body sliding inside her and also wanting to savour the utter joy of joining with her for the first time. She was tight and so incredibly hot as her velvety walls gripped his cock hard, her slickness from her two climaxes easing his way inside her beautiful body. He shuddered as she wrapped around him, luring him in as she raised her hips to encourage him to complete his possession of her.

"You're perfect, Ashleigh," he groaned softly, resting his forehead against hers as his breath rasped out loudly, his intent gaze taking in the pleasure dancing across her face.

"You feel so good," she whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck and rolling her hips upwards. He was stretching her body, filling her so completely that she was desperate for him to start moving inside her, to take her once more to the heady heights of sexual bliss. "Love me, Nors," she begged softly.

His control snapped completely, his hips flexing as he withdraw and pressed back inside her tightness. "Always, love," he breathed hoarsely, his body settling into a slow, hard rhythm as his lips devoured hers in a long drugging kiss.

He didn't know he had the capacity to be so tender and gentle in his lovemaking but then he hadn't ever really made love to a woman before. He'd had a few longish relationships over the years and had even liked the women he had lain with but never had he loved a woman the way he loved his Ashleigh. Never had his sole aim been to make the woman lying beneath him achieve the ultimate pleasure he could give her.

They danced together in an intricate, erotic meeting of bodies, hands and lips roaming over sweat slickened skin as they learned what gave each other pleasure. Nors found he couldn't stay away from her breasts, suckling against her hard peaks as she cried out over and over again. Everything about Ashleigh was intoxicating, making the blood rush to his head and his heart pound loudly in his chest.

She moved instinctively with him, her body matching his pace as if made for him. He could feel his need beginning to reach critical mass, knew he would soon be at the point when he needed to give in to his own body's needs. He wanted his wolf to cum with him so he increased his movements, sliding deeply into her over and over again.

"Oh God!" Ashleigh groaned rising up to meet his faster tempo, his body stroking hard and fast inside her, rubbing erotically against her velvety walls and sending fire spreading throughout her body. Her hands dug into his hair pulling his mouth to hers as he thrust relentlessly into her body, quickly spiralling her upwards at such a rate she could barely breathe at the sheer intensity of it.

"I need to bite you," she suddenly cried out loudly, her eyes opening to meet his, her wolf lurking so close to the surface. "I need to mate with you," she moaned desperately. "Please, Nors! Please let me bite you."

His breath sucked in sharply, her desperation transmitting instantly to him. He knew she would feel the need to mate. He had hoped she would want to do so because he wanted it as desperately as she did. He felt one small moment of worry, one small hesitation of what the consequences of their mating would bring and then he kissed her hard.

"I'm yours, Ashleigh," he whispered softly. "I'll always be yours. Take me, love. Make me yours." He thrust hard into her as he felt her teeth scrape the spot where his shoulder met his neck. He cupped her head to him and stroked hard and fast into her beautiful body as she bit down, breaking the skin and dragging a deep roar from the very depths of his soul.

Ashleigh's wolf howled her delight as they claimed her mate, his body loving them hard and fast as they drank down his life's essence and transferred the wolf gene to him. Her body shook wildly as she came in a haze of white hot pleasure, her loud cry escaping her as she released her bite and surrendered to the ecstasy crashing through her.

She could feel Nors thickening inside her, his body pulsing as he surged into her over and over again and came with his own harsh cry, spilling his seed deep within her body as they rocked together in mutual ecstasy.

Breathing raggedly, hearts thumping painfully hard, they writhed together for a few moments more until the intensity of their release began to subside and their movements slowed.

"Oh my God," Ashleigh choked out hoarsely trying to catch her breath as Nors rolled to his side and gathered her into his embrace, his own breathing as ragged as hers was.

"I second that!" Nors chuckled between panting breaths, stroking a hand lazily down her back to soothe her down from her climax. He closed his eyes and concentrated on his body, tracking the wolf gene as it invaded him and moved around his blood stream.

He was hers now. Lord only knew what the consequences of his actions were going to be but it didn't matter to him. She was his mate, his beautiful little wolf and no one would take her from him. He belonged to her and he had let her mate with him. He couldn't regret that even if it was a purely selfish thing to do.

"Is it always like this, Nors?" Ashleigh asked still a little breathless from their lovemaking. She couldn't remember it being so intense with Klaus. It had been a pleasurable enough experience but nothing compared to what she had just shared with her vampire.

"God, I hope so," he answered fervently humour lacing his tone as he dropped a kiss on her forehead, tenderly brushing her damp hair back from her face. "It's never been this wonderful for me before, Ash. I've never experienced a joining as intense as what we've just shared."

She smiled sleepily cuddling into his embrace. "I'm glad," she sighed softly. "I thought I'd been doing something wrong the last time I did this because it didn't come anywhere as close to being as spectacular as this was."

He laughed again, feeling rather smug that she was complimenting his sexual prowess. "It must be a mate thing," he answered still laughing. "Otherwise I'd have to concede to have been doing it all wrong too."

He listened to her soft tinkling laughter and then her deep yawn, reaching out to cover them with a sheet. He had some things he needed to take care of but for now he would just lie with her as she drifted off to sleep.

His sister suddenly sprang into his thoughts and he stifled down a sigh. Freya was not going to be pleased with this turn of events. He cradled Ashleigh close and closed his eyes. His sister would just have to get used to it. He wasn't letting his wolf go for anyone.

*****

Loretta groaned and rolled over, her eyes opening tiredly. She tried to focus on Andrei's bedside clock but her eyes refused to work properly. Her vampire seemed to have an issue with her getting any sleep. He insisted she stay over at his house and then preceded to spend half the night ravishing her so deliciously that she couldn't say no to him and ended up suffering for it the next day.

Her eyes finally adjusted as she rubbed them wearily and she muttered a low oath as she crawled over the sleeping man beside her catching her foot in the bunched up sheets and tumbling towards the floor with an irritated growl. Strong arms wrapped around her before she connected with the hard wood and an equally irritated growl sounded in her ear.

"Where do you think you're going?" Andrei asked in a deceptively quiet voice which sent a little shiver down her spine. He could be a bit of a grouch in the mornings which made for some interesting encounters considering she wasn't much of a morning person herself.

She tried to shake herself free of his grasp, tried to ignore how good it felt to have his strong arms holding her tightly to his wide chest. She wasn't even going there this morning! "I'm late, Andrei," she groaned, a little of her irritation coming out in her tone.

"It isn't even seven," he retorted, flipping her easily back onto the bed and trapping her beneath his big body.

Loretta let out a slow breath as she stared up into his beautiful face. His hair was all mussed up and tangled around his shoulders, his deep brown eyes were still sleepy but also held a trace of irritation at being woken up. She knew she probably looked as rumpled as he did but somehow he always managed to look like sex on legs whereas she looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards.

"I told you last night," she sighed wearily. "Jared's called a Beta meeting. He's going to inform the rest of the Betas about the matings. It's at eight and you happen to live a forty-five minute drive from there. Let me up, Andrei." She saw a stubborn expression cross his face and groaned deeply. He was going to be difficult, his expression said it all.

"Andrei," she began in a warning tone but he silenced her with his mouth, pressing his tongue inside as she went to protest. The instant he kissed her she went up in flames as she always did. He knew it and that was why he ruthlessly used her body against her when he wanted to get his own way. She melted against him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her body against him as he nuzzled her lips in a slow leisurely kiss.

Andrei growled his pleasure as his woman gave up fighting with him and surrendered to his kiss. He loved their morning disagreements. She was so grouchy first thing in the morning; stubborn and so sexy looking with her hair tumbled haphazardly around her face, her eyes flashing with annoyance. He loved kissing her into submission. It was one of his favourite pastimes and he knew she loved it too otherwise she wouldn't cave in so easily. The last few days with his wolf in his life had been exhilarating and he'd loved every moment of it.

He wanted to spend the morning losing himself in her beautiful body but he had his own things he needed to do and she did need to get to the compound. He groaned and rolled off her, releasing her to go and take her shower, trying to ignore the painful throbbing in his groin. "Go, while I'm still feeling so generous," he laughed softly, swatting her ass as she scrambled over him to get to the bathroom.

He'd deliberately made her side of the bed the farthest away from the door when he'd realised that she was too lazy in the mornings to walk around the bed to get to the bathroom. He liked feeling her body pressing against his as she rushed to the shower.

He waited five minutes and then got out of bed and headed in to join her. He was still hard and aching for her. He always was. He slid into the shower and wrapped his arms around her kissing the side of her neck.

"Andrei," she groaned as she rinsed the soap from her body and tried to ignored his wandering hands. "I don't have time for this."

"I'll be quick," he growled turning her and pressing her against the cold tiles. His hand slid between her legs, stroking lightly and finding her wet for him. He groaned and kissed her hard, lifting her body and sliding deep inside her.

Loretta groaned and wrapped her legs around his waist, holding on tightly as he set a fast, hard pace, pounding into her relentlessly and sending sharp bursts of pleasure careening through her body. His lips blazed a trail of fire from her mouth, down her neck and across her breasts, stopping to suckle hard against her nipples. The man was insatiable and she loved every moment of it.

He was also being true to his word, making this a quick joining as his hand snaked between their bodies and his lips travelled back to hers. A few deft strokes of her clit and she was shattering in ecstasy, the hard thrust of his body into hers dragging a loud cry from her lips. His own muffled cry of pleasure was swallowed by her mouth as he joined her with his own intense climax.

He held her close as their bodies slowly calmed down, kissing her softly and stroking a hand against her breast. She was so beautiful. So feisty and passionate and he just couldn't get enough of her. He reluctantly let her go, sliding her from his body and easing her back to her feet.