The Countess Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That makes her giggle. She does as she's told, and says "This is pornographic, Jake," with a kind of purr in her throat that clues me in that she's finding it a turn-on, not an outrage. I grab her by the hips and wiggle her back and forth a bit, getting even deeper into her ass.

"We ain't hardly started yet," I say. "Now let's see you play with yourself."

She colours up at that, which I never thought I'd see the Countess do, and then she giggles again. "Do you know, I have never masturbated in front of a man in my life? Never needed to. Every man I have ever been with has been more than happy to do anything to please me."

"So am I," I say, bringing my two hands up to her breasts and starting to stroke at them, "but I can see this being a helluva turn-on. You going to do as you're told?"

I see her laugh in the mirror. "D'accord. Just don't expect me to call you Master." She slides the fingers of her right hand down to her crack and parts her lips with them, starting to stroke at her clit, which is well and truly swollen up. I flex my legs, easing her up and down so my cock starts to slip in and out of her asshole, and she bites her lip.

" 'Helluva turn-on' is exactly right, Jake," she says.

"Your ass not hurting any more?"

"Non. I love being buggered, Jake. It's just that it hurts actually getting there. Now... it feels wonderfully depraved and... exciting too. You should only know what it feels like!"

"Ain't figuring on finding out," I say. "Even for you, Madame, I just don't fancy faggotry."

"What a word!" she laughs. "I have some sensitive and gentle admirers who would tell you not to knock it without trying it... but I agree, women just don't do it for me either. Well, maybe one day I should suck you while I put a finger up there. There's a special place there that drives men wild, and... oh, mon Dieu, I'm going to come."

She brings her legs together and squeezes them tight shut, and I feel her muscles tighten as she goes off with a loud wail. Then she swings her feet to the floor and transfers my hands down to her hips and mimes getting up, so I stand up, hoisting her to her feet, and she reaches her hands over to the wall above the dressing-table mirror and braces against it.

"Go on, Jake," she screams. "Fuck me in the arse. Fuck me hard!" Yup, she pronounces it the English way - though you gotta have a kinda keen interest in regional accents to pay it much attention when a beauty like the Countess is telling you to butt-fuck her senseless.

Naturally I do as I'm told. She's got good and used to me being in there and although she yells all right when I let her have it, I can tell they're just yells of pleasure. And she has the hottest, tightest asshole a man could ask for, firm taut ass-cheeks and a generally all-round fantastically fuckable physique that's reflected in the mirror for me to see, her face contorted with pleasure and her skin flushed about the throat and down to her breasts.

I feel it building up in me and for a moment I toy with the idea of pulling out at the last moment and letting Madame have it all up her back, and I guess she wouldn't be complaining, at that. But I don't, in the end. It's just too good being inside her and all I want to do is give her the biggest sperm enema in Christendom - and that's just what I go ahead and do. She cries out loud when she feels it hit, and I can't tell for sure, but I'm ready to bet she comes again there and then.

We stagger back onto the bed as I slip out of her asshole, both of us too done to move once again, and I snuggle up to her back, squeezing one of her ass-cheeks with my right hand while I hug her with my left arm.

"It's too late to say 'Brandy' now, isn't it?" she murmurs softly. I chuckle.

"Kinda. 'Less you want me to fetch you a shot."

"Fetch the decanter and the glasses," she says. "I think we're about ready for it."

And if the world holds anything better than sipping antique brandy while you're tucked up in a king-size bed with the Countess after you've just fucked her senseless, I can't think what it might be.

12