The Country Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem was the part of her that knew all this was sliding farther and farther into the back of her mind, as a different part began to take control. The part that knew her cousin was curvaceous and bold and sexy, and that her uncle was strong and dominating, the part that was enjoying this all too much. Susan gasped and moaned as she felt Judy's tongue dipping into her wet snatch, lapping up her juices and working her into a frenzy,

As James climbed onto the bed, Judy took him into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down the length of his cock and slathering it in spit before getting out of his way. James pressed the head of his cock against the entrance to his niece's virgin pussy, and slowly pressed his way in, Susan crying and groaning as Judy lapped at her clit and James drove in and out, each time making his way farther into her cunt. Gradually Susan's crying turned into pleasured gasps and sighs, James picking up speed and beginning to fuck her in earnest. Judy straddled Susan's face and lowered her pussy down onto her. Susan began lapping at it without protest.

"Oh daddy you're fucking her so good! I love watching you fuck little whores with your big hard dick. Your little slut of a niece is getting what she needs. Fuck your niece, Daddy! Fuck her tight virgin whore twat!!"

James roared as he lost control, pounding Susan like a jack hammer before burying his cock in her all the way and releasing his seed in her. He gingerly pulled his cock out of her tight snatch, and his little girl Judy dove in to clean it up just like he'd taught her. All three collapsed in bed together and passed out.

--

Susan woke up to the sun shining in through the window in her face. Momentarily surprised not to find herself in her own bedroom, Susan took a moment to get her bearings as she looked around Judy's room. She felt sore and sticky, and decided to take a shower in Judy's bathroom before getting dressed, stepping under the stream of hot water and using her hands to spread scented body wash all over her tight body, her firm, soft tits, up and down her legs and back.

Deciding not to take the time to wash her long hair, she instead rinsed off and stepped out, drying herself with a towel before looking around for her clothes. The problem was, no matter where she looked, the clothes were nowhere to be found.

"Finally awake, Slut?"

Susan spun to see Judy smirking at her from the doorway and glared at her.

"Where the hell are my clothes?"

Judy's eyebrows rose. "You're not gonna get anywhere with that attitude, tramp. Ask nicely."

Susan simply glared in response.

"Fine, have it your way, walk around in a towel all day. We're hungry, if you could start cooking breakfast."

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Uhm... because we have pictures of you naked and fucking my dad like a little whore? I think it's called blackmail, sweetheart."

With that, Susan had little choice but to go along. For whatever reason, Judy and James didn't harass her much while she cooked breakfast and did the dishes, aside from addressing her as "Slut" and the like. They also refused to return her clothes, forcing her to work around the house in a towel that kept trying to come loose

After breakfast, they had her clean the house, vacuuming, sweeping, things like that. Though her cheeks burned with the indignation of it all, she found herself gradually getting used to it. The blushing came back as she was forced to take out the garbage to the trash can by the street still wearing just the towel and a set of sandals. No cars came, but Susan couldn't have imagined how embarrassing it would have been if they had!

"Slut, come in here." Susan meekly came into the kitchen to see what Judy wanted now. "This floor is filthy. You're going to clean it. Here's your brush, soap, and a bucket.

Susan poured some of the soap into the bucket, and then filled it partway with hot steamy water. She carefully placed the bucket down and then knelt on the tile floor. As she bent forward to begin scrubbing the floor, she realized she might have a problem, feeling the towel rise up her pert ass.

Judy saw her hesitate. "What's wrong, Slut? Never scrubbed a floor before? It's easy. Just get down on your hands and knees, like this –" she pushed down on Susan's shoulders, the towel rising up to expose her toned ass. She felt her blush deepen and begin to spread. She began scrubbing the floor, methodically going from one tile to the next and working her way across the kitchen. "See? You're not allergic to working after all!"

As she worked, Judy continued to taunt and tease her, running her hands over Susan's tight ass, and telling her how much of a slut she was for giving it up for her own uncle. Telling her what a hot piece of ass she was, and even noting how wet Susan was getting.

She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help it... something about the whole situation just... turned her on somehow. The fact that Judy had begun to run her fingers through Susan's slit certainly didn't help matters any. It wasn't too long before the scrubbing was forgotten, Susan sighed in pleasure, her face pressed against the cold tile and the towel sliding up her body as Judy stroked two fingers in and out of her soaked pussy. She felt something wet run across the pucker of her asshole and turned around to see that Judy was now licking her behind.

Susan wasn't a complete prude, she'd watched porn and knew what anal was. She just didn't think she'd be getting introduced to it so suddenly! She arched her back as Judy's fingers and tongue continued to spread pleasurable sensations and sparks through her body, and let out a high-pitched gasp as she felt Judy's tongue press against her pucker, finding its way inside her rear opening. She looked up as she heard the front door close and James walked into the kitchen.

"Getting her warmed up for me, eh pumpkin?"

"You know I am, Daddy. This little slut is ready to go."

"Good to hear. Let's lose this towel first."

And with that, Susan's only vestige of modesty was gone now, her sweat-soaked toned body revealed for all to see. James tossed the towel into the laundry room at the far end of the kitchen, and began to undress, kicking off his shoes and unzipping his overalls as he watched his daughter tongue-fuck his niece in the ass.

Susan looked up as James knelt in front of her, his thick, hard staff in her face. James ran his fingers through her hair, getting a good handful before pulling her up to his cock. It just seemed... bigger... now that she looked at it up close. She tentatively licked it a few times before he guided the head to her mouth, pressing it between her lips.

"Mmrph!" Susan tried to suck on the large head, feeling her mouth fill with spit, which she kept trying to swallow. She just couldn't comfortably get her mouth around the thing, licking at the underside with her tongue as she sucked on it.

Judy stopped licking to mock Susan some more. "For such a huge slut, you don't know anything about sucking cock," She crawled forward and pulled Susan off of her dad's cock, leaning in to suck on it herself, making slurping sounds as she let her drool dribble down the length, accompanied by the sounds of her father's appreciative moans. She capped her demonstration off by slowly sliding down James' not inconsiderable length until her nose was pressed into his pubes. She pulled off with a gagging sound and turned to see Susan staring at her wide-eyed.

"What? It just takes practice. Time for you to start!" With that, she pushed Susan's head back down on James' dick, grinning as Susan gagged, her hands flailing and her eyes watering until Judy let go of her head and she popped back off, coughing and gasping for air. Susan, tears running down her face, leaned forward to start sucking again, this time having an easier time due to the drool that covered her uncle's cock.

She worked her way up and down, making sure to let her spit continue to dribble down over the staff, and she was rewarded for her efforts by Judy going back to work on her nether regions, finger-fucking her while tonguing and spitting on her asshole. She felt a fingertip prodding at her sphincter, and knowing what was coming next, did her best to relax and let it happen.

James felt Susan's muffled high-pitched moan as Judy's finger worked its way up her virgin asshole, loosening her up for a bit before spitting on her fingers and adding a digit to the mix. Susan was proving to be a fast study, working her way farther up and down her uncle's cock until it was sliding part way into her throat, pushing James closer to the edge. Of course, he didn't plan to come in her mouth just yet.

"Slut, turn around and point that tight ass my way. Pumpkin, get on your back and slide under her."

The girls did as he said, and Judy went to work, licking and nibbling at Susan's pussy and clit. Susan bent down to return the favor, and felt the head of James' dick pressing its way into her vagina. The little slut even pressed back against him, taking him in as deep as she could! James stroked in and out of her a few times before pressing his head against her other entrance.

Susan tried to relax, but nothing was going to change the size of what was being forced into her. Judy helped to distract her a bit by attacking her pussy using her thumb to frig her clit and flood her body with pleasure to go with the discomfort as her uncle's staff impaled her once-virgin asshole. His strong hands gripped her narrow hips, slowly and inexorably pulling her onto him, listening to her grunt and gasp as he spread her open until she was impaled completely on him.

James slowly pulled out until just the head was still inside, dribbling spit onto the stretched opening before sliding back in. It went more easily this time, and the process was repeated until he was fucking her ass in earnest, growling in pleasure as Susan grunted with each thrust. Judy shimmied back out from under her and pulled her off of her daddy's cock, diving down on it and taking him deep into her throat, drooling all over his staff before he thrust it back into his niece's asshole.

James felt his climax boiling up inside of him, pulling out and yanking Susan by the arm, spinning her around until she was awkwardly sprawled on the floor before him, just in time to catch the first arc of his cum all over her face as he climaxed. Judy lapped at the head of his cock, catching several more spurts before feeding the head of her dad's dick to her cousin, letting the rest of his spurts flow into her mouth before licking at the last few dribbles that pumped forth.

Susan spit the cum out, the white cream oozing down her chin, only for Judy to lap it up and deposit it back in her mouth with a deep kiss, forcing her to swallow it before licking the rest off her face and repeating the process.

The three of them staggered to James's bedroom, where they showered together and washed up, coaxing Susan into giving her Uncle James another blowjob to get him back to full staff. At this point, Susan was just rolling with it, realizing she had no way out but to do whatever her tormenters said. She even had to admit she was enjoying herself.

Ten minutes later, the pale skinned beauty was sliding up and down her uncle's cock, riding him slowly and luxuriously while he slid his hands up and down her sweat-soaked body. The phone rang and James reached over to answer it.

"Hey Mary! No, she hasn't been any trouble at all." James cupped his hand over the phone and winked at the blonde teenager riding his cock. "It's your mother," He put a hand on her hip and slowly guided her up and down on his dick, continuing to fuck his sister's daughter even as they carried on a casual phone conversation. Susan bit her lip, trying not to make a sound as she felt her heart race at the thought of her mother discovering what she was doing.

For his part, James began to increase the pace, guiding her up and down faster, forcing a low pleasured whimper out of his niece as he began to wrap up the call.

"Oh, you want me to keep her off your hands for a few more days? It's no problem at all, she and Judy are having a lot of fun together. What? Oh no, I'm just working in the shop here. Sure, I'll call you back."

With that he hit the end button before dropping the phone to the floor and thrusting up into his niece, the tight blonde letting loose her high pitched moan. It'd be adorable if it wasn't just so damned dirty. Susan began to ride him faster, thrusting her hips back and forth, letting out another little gasp each time she struck home, whimpering as she began to lose control, shaking as she fucked her uncle. Unable to take much more, James rolled over, pinning her beneath him and railing into her with full force, plowing down into her upturned hips as he grabbed her by the ankles, bending the flexible girl in half as he impaled her again and again, her whimpers turning into a long continuous moan, her body flushed as she began to spasm tightly around him, tears pouring down her face as a shockwave of pleasure rocked through her body.

James growled and grunted with each thrust, until he finally felt the pleasure crest and came, giving his niece a few deep, slow thrusts as he felt his seed pump into her and he collapsed on top of her. As he rolled off and Judy appeared, crawling up between her cousin's legs to begin lapping at her daddy's cum, Susan realized that she wasn't going to be done any time soon.

12