The Country hotel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The back door is locked for the night," She said, as she turned round to kiss him under the jets of water.

Jim pushed her back against the cold tiles and raising one thigh, easily entered her gaping cunt, yet again. They were both tired, as he set up a slow, comfortable rhythm and she continued kissing him deeply. Despite or because of their exhaustion, they both came again together, quickly. Marina's head fell back, her mouth open and filling with water, as she gurgled her appreciation.

As they staggered out of the shower in each other's arms, Marina said,

"You are such a bad, bad boy, where do you get the energy?"

"It's you, you're Viagra in a female form," Jim replied as they dried each other.

"You say the nicest things to a girl," As they staggered back to bed.

The last thing she said as they fell asleep, with all the lights still on, was,

"You mustn't say anything about this at all. I shouldn't have let you I know, but I don't regret it, it was wonderful."

They fell asleep instantly, in each other's arms. In no time it seemed, the alarm on the bleeper she was carrying, went off at 5.30. Thank goodness no other guest had called her in the night. She extricated herself from his still sleeping arms and dressed quietly, having cleaned her come covered stockings as best she could.

Gazing down at his sleeping form, she felt the comforting tingle in her groin, of a well fucked women. "You shameless tart," she thought, as she quietly let herself out. She couldn't really make herself regret it, it had felt so good, even the Ass fucking, not something she normally encouraged. Just what her body craved after long abstinence. She went into the office and tidied herself up as best she could and that wasn't very well. To the trained eye, it was still obvious she had been given a thoroughly good seeing to during the night; the flushed cheeks and slept in hair, were a dead give away. Oh well, she'd have to bluff her way through.

Marina hurried to set out the breakfast buffet, cereals, fresh fruit and fruit juice. Next she boiled water for coffee and tea, putting frozen rolls and croissant in the oven to bake.

The lady guest was the first down, before 7, obviously she had a full day ahead.

She took her order for smoked Haddock and coffee, then asked,

"Did you sleep well madam."

"Not really, there was a lot of noise outside last night."

"Oh, there's a Vixen and her cubs nearby, it was probably them you heard, or an Owl."

"Yes. I'm sure you're right, but she certainly seemed to be enjoying herself," The woman looked her in the eye and raised her eyebrow slightly.

"I'll get your breakfast madam," Marina said, as she scurried off into the kitchen.

Jim came down a half an hour later, as the woman was leaving. She smiled, knowingly at him. He looked just as dishevelled as Marina.

"We've been caught, bang to rights, if she shops us, we're done for," Marina said, slipping into Cockney slang.

"You look tired Sir, didn't you sleep well. I recommend the Full English Breakfast, guaranteed death by Heart Attack, but it'll do you good."

"Excellent idea miss and some strong coffee please," Jim replied, gently running his hand up her skirt between her thighs. She let him stroke her briefly, smiling, then pushed his hand away.

"That's lovely, but do you want to get caught." Marina whispered, as she turned to cook his breakfast.

When she had finished all three breakfasts, she rushed up stairs, it was nearly 9, when Jill was due to start. She knocked and entered Jim's room, as he was packing his case. Goodness, it smelt like a brothel, whatever that smelt like. Pushing his eager hands away, she rushed over to the windows and threw them open, then pulled off the sheets and pillow cases to put them in the wash. They were covered with evidence of their "Night of Passion". Before she left the room, she took pity on him and let him take her in his arms for a long kiss.

Before she could leave, he took his wallet out and pulled out four £50 notes.

Marina froze with shock and slapped him hard. "I am not a whore you know, I may have behaved like one, but I'm not." She was quite furious with him.

"I never thought you were, it's a tip, I always tip good service and what you did for me was just what I needed. I have been having a shitty week, struggling to get an order. You really can not imagine how much better I feel. It's the most fun I have had in my life, doing anything legal." Jim pleaded with her.

"Well alright, if it's not a payment." Marina slipped the money into her bra.

"Should I help you with that," He said as he reached for her tits.

She slapped him away, "Don't push your luck mate and I hope you have the energy for conjugal duties when you next see your wife."

"I'll be thinking of you," he whispered to her.

"Don't say that, it's not fair at all," She chided him.

"You're quite right he said, I consider myself properly told off.

I'm going to leave an excellent on line review of the hotel, by the way."

"Don't you dare, you mustn't," She replied quickly.

"I'll be careful, but I can mention the world class room service can't I? No details of course.

I am back in two weeks, any chance you'll be working?"

As she left, Marina looked over her should, coquettishly.

"I might, I might not, you'll have to see."

She vamped her exit, wiggling her Ass provocatively and blowing him a kiss over her shoulder.

Her night was nearly over. Marina new she must talk to Jill about what had happened, but couldn't bring herself to do it now, she was to tired. Marina needed time to think over what she had let happen and it was entirely her doing, she had to admit it. So she followed her usual routine, shopping on the way home, a quick tidy round the house, then a delicious sleep before she had to collect the kids from school. She made them tea and helped with homework. At about 6, she took them round to Julie's for the night. There was a friend who would understand, even cheer what had happened. Julie understood a woman had "Needs", just as much as any man, but there was no time to talk.

Marina arrived at the hotel in time for supper, joined by three unattached guests again. There was the usual convivial atmosphere, with lively conversation. As she was clearing away, she told Jill she needed to speak to her before she went home for the night. After washing up, Marina went into the bar and sorted out drinks for anyone who wanted them, then reluctantly, walked to Jill's office. She knocked entered and sat down, nervously.

"Jill, I'll come right out with it, I've done something awful."

"Robbed a bank, killed someone, or worse, robbed the hotel?" Jill replied.

Marina started on the sordid details of last night's orgy, sparing some of the lurid details.

"I see, did you enjoy it, more important, did the customer?"

"Oh yes, Jim, sorry, Mr Johnson, certainly seemed to enjoy himself. He was quite haggard by the morning, so no complaints I think. In fact he was going to leave a glowing review on the Hotel Review Website." Marina held up a hand.

"Don't worry, I told him to be discreet."

Jill quickly checked the site:

"Oh he did, glowing indeed, World class room service, he mentions. No idle boast about your sexual prowess then. It's not quite the way of expanding the business I had in mind.

Did he give a tip, I hope he did?"

Marina sank her head, "I slapped him for giving me £200 I'm afraid, I'm not a whore, but I took it when he said it was a tip. Wrong of me I know."

"Not at all, it certainly sounds like world class room service. Well what happens now, is it a one off, or are you planning a new career as a Sex Goddess?

I say that, because, thinking on my feet, this could put us on the map, if it can be kept VERY discreet. A few more reviews like this and we'll be beating them off with a spade.

Sorry, I know I'm being frivolous, it's just I'm a bit shocked." Jill finished.

"Am I hearing this right, you are encouraging me to prostitute myself. Don't worry, I'm not that offended. I have been missing male companionship, shall we put it delicately and believe me, the earth did move. I think the Hotel moved on it's foundations in fact, no structural damage I hope?

Jim is making a point of coming back in two weeks, to continue manoeuvres, I was non committal." Marina smiled.

"We have an understanding then? You discreetly follow up on any interest, as you see fit. I do understand why you would get interest by the way, that's partly why I hired you. There'll be no questions asked, make it infrequent and discreet and dial down the shrieks of ecstasy. We don't want to frighten the horses.

I do urge you to use protection dear. I know you were overtaken by passion last night, but we need to be practical. Please be careful about your tips too, I don't suppose you are going to share your new found wealth with the Inland Revenue, but they aren't fools. If you start driving round in a Ferrari, they might notice.

Does that all seem fair and reasonable?"

"Yes, yes, not what I was expecting, but yes. Shall we see how it goes. I suggest if any new guest turns up expecting fringe benefits, we stop immediately, as security has been breached, OK?"

Marina stopped and Jill smiled and nodded in agreement. She got up and left to return to the bar. Standing behind the bar, she looked at the guests with a new, appraising eye, though that night she was to tired for anything but a hot drink and sleep. Still it was nice to consider the possibilities, who might she choose to signal her availability to. This job was getting better by the day.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
scotlytscotlytalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I can't wait for the next chapter

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Canoe Trip Guide Guiding a group of horny women isn't easy.in Group Sex
More Stories