The Country hotel Ch. 03

Story Info
Marina and Debbie continue their "Personal Service".
6.5k words
13.3k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
224 Followers

Continuing the story of Marina and the new girl Debbie, as Night Managers of a small Country hotel, in England.

A few weeks later, Jill the hotel owner, held a meeting with Marina and Debbie, to discuss how the Hotel was progressing and the girls night time activities. The women settled into chairs in Jill's office, with coffee.

"Before we start, I must tell you, I have been taken on as an Assistant Curator at the Art Museum," Debbie said excitedly. She had been working as an unpaid Intern for over six months, after Graduating.

"Does that mean you'll be leaving us, we really don't want to lose you?" Jill reacted.

"Not on your life, you know how much I enjoy seeing to the Clients little night time needs. Besides my experience here, got me the job."

"I don't understand," Jill replied.

"Well, I was interviewed by the Museum Director and his deputy. Shall we just say, I made it very clear what an asset I could be to the team. You know, short skirt, stockings a blouse just unbuttoned a little. By the end of the interview, they both went home exhausted."

"You mean you banged your bosses in a job interview, wasn't that risky? How about not mixing business and pleasure?" Marina finished, grinning.

"Oh but my work is my pleasure, both here and at the Museum. I made it clear that I would be available for recreation and relaxation, in the future. They seemed to see the advantages"

"I bet they did, you really are a shameless, insatiable, slut." Marina responded.

"Guilty as charged, now is there anything we need to discuss about our Personal Services?"

"As you know, business is booming and so far, thank God, it has all been very discreet. No complaints from other guests and the cleaners haven't seemed to notice the damage you have been doing to the Hotel beds." Jill replied.

"May I make a teensy suggestion?" Debbie asked.

"It's Christmas in two months, might I suggest we begin asking our regular Gentlemen, if a special Christmas party isn't a good idea?"

"Oh no, what sort of party? As if I didn't know," Marina groaned. "You'll be the death of me yet."

"You know, a nice meal for say 8 or 10 of our favourites, perhaps a two girl show, then a sort of nearly anything goes, Gang Bang. Oh there'd be presents too, especially for us.

If there was the demand, we could retire to bed for a rest, or not, as the case maybe and a rematch next morning."

"That's what I was afraid of, no worse than I was afraid of, 10 men at a sitting. Is there anything you won't do or try young lady?" Marina finished.

"I haven't found anything yet. Oh go on, it'll be fun."

"Or fatal, one of the two. As it's you, I'll reluctantly consider it. What do you think Jill?"

"If, and it's a big if, we can keep the lid on it, close the hotel to other guests, have no other staff on the premises, it could work. Why don't you sound out a few regulars, they may not be keen anyway?" Jill finished.

"Oh I think they will, that's what I'm afraid of.

I was just thinking, perhaps you could lend us a bit of support, just for the party, take some of the weight? What do you think mmm?" Marina asked.

"Oh come on now, they'd be paying me to put my clothes back on."

"Nonsense, you don't look a day over 40 and you've got a great body. Just think about it. If you don't fancy it, all the more for me, yummy." Debbie replied.

So, over the next three weeks, that's what the girls did. As Marina had feared, the response was enthusiastic, when the plans to keep things discreet, were made clear. They fixed a Saturday evening in late December, after Christmas and had 6 definites. Over the next ten days they had five more, then, at Marina's insistence, they closed the offer. Debbie of course, was all for a few more, saying she wanted to go into New Year, well and truly fucked.

Meanwhile, the normal one on one, nightly activities continued. On the last Friday in November, a special lunch was arranged with Bill and two of his clients, to celebrate a deal. It was to be held in a small lounge, not usually used by customers and Jill was to pull the stops out in providing excellent food.

Marina had the previous night off and arranged the table and room with fresh flowers. When she was satisfied, she started to select the wine to go with each course, determined everything should be perfect. At midday, Bill arrived with his guests, David a young man in his late twenties and his boss Andrew, in his late 50's. Marina was in her normal white blouse and tight black skirt. The men admired her full swaying hips, as she led them to the lounge.

"Would you like a drink now or stick with wine when we eat, it shouldn't be long?" Marina asked.

The men declined a drink and Marina left to find the Entrées. They discussed her quietly, in particular, now open she might be, to a little exercise. Bill had explained about the discreet service the Hotel offered to male guests.

Marina returned and set out four plates, then opened a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc to share. The food was excellent, Jill was a great cook. Conversation was easy and amusing, Marina was enjoying herself. When the last course was over, she cleared the plates and bought in coffee, glasses and a bottle of Port and Brandy. Placing the drinks on a coffee table, she sat between Bill and David, leaning forward to pour the coffee. A hand touched and gently stroked her back. She stopped what she was doing, then elected to ignore the hand and continue with the coffee. She felt another hand on her knee, slowly pushing up under her tight skirt.

"Gentlemen, sorry, I'm a bit taken aback. I don't know what you intend, but I thought this was just a business meeting." Marina whispered, not moving or resisting the groping hands.

"Oh it is a business meeting and we were hoping you would be the main item on the agenda. You really are beautiful and Bill told us, in strict confidence mind, how the Hotel sometimes offered special treatment, shall we say, to it's guests." Andrew replied quietly.

"That may be true, but if they are offered, it is on a one to one basis only." Marina was thinking furiously as she replied. She was quite still, not resisting the hand on her leg and the other hand on her back, that undid the skirt and lowered the zip.

"We quite understand and under the circumstances, were considering offering a generous tip for your help this afternoon, say £1000. Just a tip you understand, not payment of course." Bill replied.

As he was talking his hand pushed above her stocking, over her thigh and felt for her clitoris, through her pants. When he reached it, Marina's head fell back, she sighed and smiled, opening her legs a little. Bill noticed the dampness spreading over her pants.

Finally, Marina replied, "I see, well this is very unexpected, but we do aim to meet all our customers needs, if possible, so I will do my best.

If you will excuse me just one minute."

She gently removed the hands, rose and crossed the room to the door, locking it. As she did, her skirt fell down her legs, revealing her stockings and perfect Ass, to murmurs of approval. As Marina walked back, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it, revealing her equally magnificent breasts, that a low cut bra was struggling to cover.

"I hope someone has bought protection, you've caught me by surprise," Marina said, as she walked between the three of them. They gently started caressing and kissing her. Two hands cupped her ass, a mouth started nipping a nipple through the bra, someone else kissed her on the neck. She reached down to stroke each man in turn.

"I'm glad you're pleased to see me, but you are all such big boys. I don't know how I'll cope."

She felt her bra being undone and falling, as two hands from behind, cupped and kneaded her breasts. She covered the hands and moaned softly, as her sopping wet pants were pushed to the floor and a hand gently explored her. The moaning became a little more emphatic, as she was lowered onto the centre of the couch and her legs spread for Andrew's tongue and fingers. He sucked and gently bit her clit, then he pushed three fingers inside. David sat beside her and kissed her open mouth, both of them explored with their tongues. Then marina pulled away as she came for the first time, with a deep, satisfied sigh as beads of sweat formed on her face.

"I can see I'm in the hands of professionals, thanks, that was really lovely. Now it's my turn."

She gently pushed Andrew away, smiling at him as she pushed down the zip and extracted his erection. She bent down, hungrily taking as much of his cock as she could, giggling, despite the impediment. Two hands started exploring her buttocks and between her thighs as she continued sucking and murmuring her appreciation. The other two men had stripped meanwhile and she swapped her attention to Bill, who was a similar 6 inch length, but much thicker. He held her head, groaning and started mouth fucking her, with all his length. Despite gagging a little, she was able to take him. Then moving on, she gave David the same treatment.

Finally she sat back on her haunches, flushed and panting to catch her breath. Her beautiful long black hair was becoming matted with sweat, but she still looked stunning, with a bright smile and red, flushed cheeks.

"Any of you guys want to come in my mouth, I LOVE swallowing, or do you want to move on to the main event?"

David stepped forward, grinning and she sat up a little, gripping his cock. She started by licking up and down his length, taking his glans in her mouth, before moving down to suck his balls. Finally, looking up into his eyes, she sank down to take his whole length, sucking hard. He reached to hold her head, letting his breath out through his teeth.

"Oh Jees, that feels so good."

She started to pump up and down on his shaft, building up to a furious rhythm, till he held her head and forced himself deeper, gasping and shuddering as he came. Marina gulped and choked a little as she swallowed and sucked him dry. Then she slowly rose off him, licking off any cum left on his penis. Finally, she pulled him down hard to his knees, gripping his head and kissed him as hard as she could.

"Oh my, that's the best Blow Job, I've ever, it was just, wonderful." He managed to say, before collapsing on the couch exhausted.

Marina just sat back, trying to recover. Bill and Andrew looked at each other and Andrew bought forward a leather foot stool, putting a cushion on top of it. Marina was gently lifted and laid over the stool, face up, her head and legs resting on the floor. Bill pushed her legs wide apart and attacked her shaved pussy with his mouth and tongue, first lapping at her clitoris, before forcing his tongue inside. Marina bit her lip and extended her head with a groan, that felt so good.

Andrew stood across her torso, sank to his knees, then leant forward, putting his cock between her tits. She pushed them around his erection and he started a furious tit fuck, before pushing lower down into her mouth and throat, then back between her tits.

Marina was definitely enjoying herself, coming again, managing not to bite Andrew in the process. Finally Andrew gently pushed Bill away and moved between Marina's thighs, having put on a condom. He just thrust in as hard and deep as he could and Marina gasped. He withdrew and rubbed his cock hard against her clitoris, before slamming into her again and again. This just felt wonderful. Meanwhile Bill moved above Marina's head and extended her neck with his hand, making her mouth and throat a straight line. He was able to pass his erection over her nose and straight down her throat, staying still for a moment as she got used to it. When she started sucking him, he withdrew and started pumping her mouth as hard as he could. She was getting the same rough treatment at both ends and it felt great. Bill then gripped and kneaded her tits hard, making it perfect.

After a few more minutes, Andrew and Bill swapped ends, settling back into fucking her as hard as they could. Another orgasm built and she bucked and spasmed under them. When she finally stopped. They both withdrew and turned her over. Swapping over again, Andrew went straight between her spread thighs and into her as hard as he could, lifting her bodily off the stool. He continued fucking her as hard, lifting her up with each thrust.

Just at that moment, Jill came to the door and listened. She was concerned about how long they had all been in the room. She could clearly here Marina moaning and the slap of Andrew's thighs with each thrust. Grinning, she left them all to it.

Andrew withdrew and reached for some butter on the Lunch table. He moved back over to her. Lifting Marina's hands behind her, using them to pull her buttocks apart. Andrew put some of the cold butter around hr anus, before inserting one finger.

"No, you can't, there are three of you, No." Marina said firmly, trying to get up.

Andrew didn't say a word, just slapped her Ass as hard as he could, three times. Marina squealed with shock, started to protest, then seemed to accept her fate. She sank back down and reached round to open access to her Anus. Andrew put more butter on his fingers, finally managing to insert three, twisting them round hard. Marina started to cry and mutter appeals to them; they were ignored of course.

Looking round, their eyes took in the arm of the sofa. First lifting her onto her feet, they supported her over to it and pushed her face down over the arm, her buttocks and groin in the air. Bill sank to his knees, pushing her thighs up, sank his tongue into her swollen cunt, then licked up towards her anus, trying to push his tongue in. That definitely felt better and Marina murmured her approval.

Bill moved away and David stood up, positioning himself behind her, thrusting into her cunt with all his strength, lifting her up off the arm. This was better, more comfortable and definitely hitting the right spot.

After a few minutes, David withdrew and placed more butter around Marina's anus and on his erection. Placing his cock over her, he pushed in hard, without giving her any time to adjust. Marina squealed with pain and tried to push him away with a hand behind her. He slapped her and carried on, pushing her down on the arm. He reached full penetration quickly and attacked her Ass as hard and fast as he could, with no mercy. Marina started crying again, but had to endure the assault. She felt humiliated by the loud sucking noises as he drove in and out of her, it sounded so crude. He couldn't keep it up for long, she knew. Sure enough, he started grunting with the effort of driving in with all his strength, then with one last thrust, he ground against her as hard as he could, when he came. David collapsed on top of her and she felt his sweat running onto her.

The other two men pulled David off her and another stiff penis replaced his, straight into her Ass, fully penetrating with the first thrust. Marina couldn't tell who it was and no longer cared. She knew she had to endure the anal assault from all three of them. At least it was a little more comfortable, her rectal muscles had been cruelly stretched by the first attacker. That is how she viewed it now, an attack, anal rape. She had made clear her feelings when David first assaulted her Ass, now she just lay there, gritting her teeth and crying, as whoever was in her, set up a hard, but slower pace, she new would take longer. Just then, a groin appeared in front of her face, with a semi erect penis, from which, the condom was being withdrawn. A hand lifted her up by her hair and another pulled open her mouth.

"Suck it bitch," A voice said.

She did as she was told, still crying, as he forced himself between her swollen lips and started to mouth fuck her hard. As he swelled with her sucking, he penetrated deep into her throat. She gagged and choked, but he didn't stop. Meanwhile the steady assault on her Ass continued and despite herself, an orgasm started to grow. She tried to resist it, think of something else, but it didn't work. Her whole body started shaking and she groaned around the cock in her mouth. Reaching for the hand of the man in front of her, she pulled it onto her tit, inviting him to maul it, groaning more as he did so. Then she reached to hold his cock with one hand, moving her head back and forth sucking harder still.

It was the turn of the man behind her to groan and grind into her Ass as hard as he could as he came, saying,

"See, I told you the horny bitch would love being banged in the Ass. Look at her she can't get enough of it."

He withdrew and the man in front pulled out of her mouth.

"Please put a condom back on, please," She whispered.

"You don't think I'd risk that whore's Ass of yours without one, do you?" The man replied, laughing.

Marina began sobbing now, shaking with the pain, but much more, the humiliation. So that's what she was, just a whore to be gang banged in the Ass, a piece of meat.

She lost that thought as the last man drove into her Ass with all his strength. This was to much and she shrieked with the pain, her anus was so sore. He showed not a shred of mercy, in fact her pain drove him into an erotic fury. He forced into her again and again, with every ounce of strength, pushing her up the arm. He had to stop every few strokes, to pull her back down roughly. The only saving grace was, he couldn't and didn't last long. He came hard, shaking and stood there over her, panting, Then pulled out out with a last, disgusting, sucking noise.

The three men were spent, but stood together slapping each other on the back and high fiving, ignoring her. Marina was in a pitiful state, unable to move from the sofa, her arms and legs hanging down, covered in sweat, her beautiful hair, matted together.

They looked down at her, still with pitiless lust in their eyes.

Bill said, "I think this cheap slut needs punishing, for behaving so shamelessly. This is supposed to be a respectable hotel."

They all started to stiffen a little again, at the thought, as they reached for their trousers and each pulled out the belt. They stood a few feet away from her, in a semicircle, Marina was quite unaware. The first man David, swung and hit her buttocks hard. Marina was so spent, she could only moan and try to rise. A hand pushed her down hard onto the arm as the second man swung and struck her. So they continued, at slow intervals, to worsen the anticipation, until they had each given her four hard strokes. Her Ass developed an angry red colour and showed the wheals produced by each stroke.

When the men had finished, they left her, as if she didn't exist. One of them phoned reception, asking for robes and towels to be handed through the door. While they waited, they dropped £1000 onto her naked sweaty back. There was a knock and a hand pushed the robes through the door and told them where they could shower. Throwing on the robes and picking up their scattered clothes, the men left chatting excitedly about their exploits.

After they left, Jill came into the room and rushed over to her.

"My poor lamb, what have those bastards done to you. As soon as they've showered, I'm throwing them out."

"You can't do that, you know you can't. It would create a scene.

Do you know what they called me? A dirty whore, a slut, well this is how whores get treated, isn't it? I was just asking for it I suppose.

The worst of it is, deep down, I enjoyed it, being beaten, raped, humiliated.

Now what time is it, I have to get home to the children?" Marina finished.

Jill took in her ravaged Ass and gaping, bleeding Anus.

"You can't go home like that, you need to see a Doctor."

"We both know I can't, how do I explain the injuries and the children will be home soon. Now help me up and for heaven sake, treat those animals as if nothing has happened. Debbie is in this evening, get her to come in early, she can look after them."

david62
david62
224 Followers
12