The Country Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thick1191
thick1191
230 Followers

Jim was wearing that superior smirk again as he talked, "Let me make things even clearer for you, I just blew my load in your mouth, you sucked my cock, that makes you a cocksucker whether you like it or not, you're now a cocksucker. In fact you are my cocksucker since I was your first, I own you. You will do what I say. You are my cocksucking slave and I'm your master. You are going want to suck my cock whenever and wherever I want. In time you will become quite good at it and know just what I like. Just think about that. From now on if you give me any resistance you will be denied the cock you crave. You should think about what I said".

I thought about what he had said, I did have his cock in my mouth earlier and swallowed his cum twice; in fact I was right now licking his ball sack. But I was coerced, it was against my will, or was it, no it wasn't. Maybe he was right; maybe I had already learned to like it. Maybe my place in life was sucking men's cocks. So there I was on my knees in front of my 'master'?

I looked up at him looking down at me. I opened my mouth and saw the fact that he was pleased on his face. He pulled my head off his balls and his cock slid into my mouth for the third time meeting no resistance. He was pleased I had given in and he said "good cocksucker" as he held my head with both hands and began to pump his powerful cock. He was pumping into what was now his, my mouth.

I just knelt there as he used my mouth and in about five minutes he pumped his third load of jism into my mouth. He laid down after and said "don't worry, I often cum four times a day so there is still lots left for tomorrow". Bob will be here in a few minutes to get you.

Chapter #3, The next day, It's what I am

I followed Bob into the common area of the retreat again. It was so hot, sex was going on everywhere. I noticed Jim and Pat slowly fucking on a lounge and we stopped to watch. His breathing quickened as he came and they laid there relaxing. He pulled his dripping cock out and turned to me saying, "clean me off boy."

I fell to my knees and sucked on his sticky hot prick. The cum and cunt juices were a strong yet pleasant taste. When he removed his now glistening, clean cock I saw that Pat was now lying in the chair with stirrups and she was spread as wide as possible.

Bob simply ordered "lick her snatch clean now, it's why slaves have a tongue."

Her gash was covered with sticky, wet cum spilling over her smooth shaven, puffy red cunt lips. I knelt down and sniffed the sex smell and licked. Using my tongue for long swipes up her cunt crack I swabbed out the globs of cum; it was the consistency of clam-chowder, very tasty.

Pat said, "You know boy, having my fresh fucked cunt licked clean by an eager slave is a really relaxing feeling, much better than any douche. Your tongue is a lot softer than a towel. I think some of Jim's jism might have dripped down onto my asshole; be a dear and swab it out for me."

I needed no other encouragement and began running the flat of my tongue up and down her entire crack, from cunt to asshole making sure the little puckered hole was clean. I sensed people were gathered to watch me but I didn't care. My whole being was absorbed by licking her crotch. Nothing mattered but my tonguing her cunt and ass; I only wanted to please.

After a while I was led into yet another corner of the covered patio. My trainer, Bob, took me over to a white, free-standing vinyl urinal. As I got closer I saw that this was a quite different kind of bathroom appliance. It had some of the back cut out of it and the opening was padded. Somehow I knew what would be expected of me and it made me shudder.

Bob just looked at me and said, "Go ahead son, you can see what we have here, just get your head in there."

I did realize that I was to be an important part of the urinal. Master Bob was solicitous about getting me in a comfortable position with my face protruding through the padded opening.

While I pondered my position I heard him tell me to lift my hands and felt my cuffs being locked in place over my head. "It's time for you to start your toilet duty son and this is your first station. As you can see it's setup so a Master can conveniently piss in your mouth, it's close to the bar so you'll get a lot of recycled beer, ha-ha. Here comes a customer now."

I could see a tall, thin, older man saunter up and open his robe. He then looked down at me and smiled as we made eye contact. Without a word he sat his cockhead on my tongue and slowly pissed. I gulped and gulped for even though he was pissing slowly I had to swallow quickly, my mouth was smaller than his bladder. When he finished I just gently sucked on his cockhead until it was clean. It was my first experience as a toilet slave and it had made my cock as hard as it had ever been.

An hour or so later I was relieved by, of all people, Jill who wordlessly smiled; her face acknowledging our joint slavery. Master Bob led me back to the bar; it was happy hour and pretty crowded. A young girl was vigorously sucking on a black man's cock as he sipped his cocktail and talked to his wife.

Bob was talking to Jim and Pat while I just gazed at the sex all around us. Pat motioned me to a waist high, padded bench that looked a lot like a pummel horse that gymnasts used. She put her feet into the little foot symbols on the floor and bent over the bench as she said, "I'm a little sweaty and want my ass licked, show him the way Jim."

My wrists were freed and I was told to spread her cheeks and run my tongue up and down her ass crack. Looking at her smooth, hairless ass it wasn't difficult to do. My hands shook as I gently spread her plump ass cheeks as I snaked my tongue into her cunt-slit, running my wet tongue up and down until finally stopping at her asshole. It was funky, musky but not unpleasant and I had a good feeling about servicing her; in effect being her ass sucker once again.

I must have gotten her aroused because she went back to Jim and asked for a quick fuck. It wasn't to be though because Jim wasn't interested but he told Bob to enjoy a fuck with his wife.

Once again I was to assist as we went to a bed-like lounge narrow enough for a man to easily straddle it. I lay down with my head on the end edge and Pat's cunt over my mouth. I was licking her juicy cunt when Bob mounted her from behind. My tongue was licking cock and cunt now as Bob slowly fucked her with long, slow thrusts. Every few minutes he would pull out and fuck into my mouth. Master Bob wasn't being gentle this time as he went deep just like my mouth was Pat's cunt, deep into my throat causing me to gag and choke. As suddenly as it began Master went back to her cunt leaving my mouth empty. When he came the combined cunt and cock juice dripping into my mouth tasted like the very best cocktail ever made. I was home, this is where I belonged, servicing cock and cunt as ordered. When Master Bob tensed and moaned filling her cunt with cum I was proud of my role as helper. Pat let the fuck juices drip into my mouth as I licked and cleaned her crotch. When I finished Bob only had to point at the ground and I knelt to suck and clean his cock. As I felt it harden in my mouth my cock spewed out cum in a quick burst. Everyone was laughing but Bob rubbed my head as you would a prize pony as he said, "good boy, it's the sign of a true slut when you cum from servicing your Master's cock, good boy."

The retreat was where I belonged; there was no longer any doubt.


Comments, ideas to me.

thick1191
thick1191
230 Followers