The County Fair

Story Info
Public sex in the animal barns
2.5k words
3.96
43.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and I decided to partake in one of the county fairs. We haven’t done this in a while and thought it would be fun. Take in a show, rodeo, check out the animal (Sarah loves cows), arts and crafts and eat.

Basically our plans were much like the rest of the population around, except for a big twist. Country fairs offer good entertainment for a reasonable price. This year they had a fairly decent line up of entertainers. We like to add more excitement to the menu by seeing where and how often we can bring each other off while at the fair.

We chose a fair a couple of counties away to provide some sense of anonymity.

We decided to try and avoid the crowds, so we went mid week. Being mid-August and most of the nation in a heat wave, I wore tank-top, shorts and my walking sandals. Sarah wore my favorite light blue skirt, loose top and sandals. Grabbing the small knap-sack, we head out.

Upon our arrival, we found we were too late for the star show so we settled on the free stage entertainment of local artist.

Stopping at one of the concessionaires, we opted for some fresh ice cream to start the evening off. The music was pretty good, but more to Sarah’s liking than my own. We stayed, but I grew bored but didn’t want to disappoint Sarah.

Leaning back on the grass, I began rubbing Sarah’s back. Realizing she hadn’t worn a bra, I found myself being a bit more provocative than normal with the people around us. We enjoy public sex, but usually not in front of them. The thrill of being caught is what excites us.

I slipped my hand under her top and continued caressing her back. She leaned forward on to her knees for support and relaxed more. With the band playing on stage, I began working my way to the sides of her back. Sarah is very ticklish and jumps really easy if startled. I gently worked my way to the sides to maintain her calmness. As she relaxed more, I worked my hands more to the front until I gain access to her soft breast. Since I was straddling her from the back, she leaned back into my chest giving me full freedom of her mounds.

Circling her nipples, I tweak each one occasionally and knead them firmly in my hands. I lean down and nibble on her neck, sending shivering down her spine. I know she getting wet and want her to be the first to achieve an orgasm. I trail my right hand down to her mid-drift and stroke her belly button ring before slipping my hand under the elastic waist band of the skirt. Being late afternoon, I am very aware of the crowd around us and am careful not to expose her here.

My hand continues its southerly trek to the fluffy triangle of pubic hair. Sarah likes to stay neatly trimmed with a small tuft of hair above her slit. Circling my finger through the hair, I tease her by brushing next to her clit, making sure not to connect with it yet. I work my finger around her folds, feeling the moistness growing as her heat increases.

I sense that the band has an intermission coming up, and knowing Sarah is noisy when she cums, I turn her head to mine and kiss her deeply. When I know she’s fully into the kiss, I pinch her clit and bring her to her first orgasm of the night.

We continue kissing as she regains her composure. I remove my hand from her skirt, and begin licking her juices off each finger when she stops me and draws one into her own mouth. I suck on one finger while she’s sucking on another.

Sarah leans back against me and says she can help me with obvious problem. The band breaks for their intermission. Sarah reaches behind her and places them between her and I. Taking the leg of my shorts, she slithers her hand up the leg until she is greeted by my bare, raging hard on. “Mmmmmmmm, forgot your boxers lover,” she sighs as she firmly grasps the base and gives it a snug squeeze.

She draws the leg of my shorts further up my thigh until she is able to release my fully engorged member from the confines. Cupping my balls, she kneads them firmly, but with care. Rolling them around in her hand, she then grazes my scrotum with her fingernails. Pre-cum dribbles out, slowly finds gravity and heads south. Before it reached the base, Sarah has encircled my cock with her hand and uses the liquid as lubricant as she begins long, slow strokes from the base to the head. Cupping my liquid in her palm, she starts the downward slide and continues a nice slow, yet steady pace.

She went on like this for what seemed like hours, before the band returned to the stage. When they started playing, Sarah began keeping rhythm with the music which made it more difficult for me not to cum on her back. I leaned forward and warned her of my impending problems as she started stroking faster.

I warned her again and then realized she had grabbed her ice cream cup with her free hand and told me to take it. I brought it between us as I moved back some to allow room for the collection, but had to be careful with on lookers. She gave a few more strategically time strokes and I managed to catch the load in the cup.

Sarah loves drinking my cum. She took the cup from my hands and did a small “cheers” toast and down the hatch it went. She then pulled the cup away from her mouth as the last bit dribbled into her mouth. The amazing thing about this whole scene was no one knew she was drinking my cum. White and creamy, it looked like vanilla ice cream from a distance.

I finished tucking myself away, we decided to move on. “Where to next,” I ask.

“Let’s head over to the arcade area,” she says with a twinkle in her eye. Now the concert area was at one end of the fairgrounds and the arcade and rides at the other. Not a long distance, but complicated by the foot traffic. We opted for the ski-lift aerial tramway installed this summer.

Negotiating our way over to the aerial way, we waited a short while for our turn. I had Sarah in front of me with my arms around her neck. The sun is drooping below the horizon as we are waiting in line.

I easily draped a hand down and caressed her breast without much notice. Cupping her breast in one hand, I slip my other up the back of her skirt and play with her ass. I slid a finger under the material of her thong that has snuck into the crack of her ass, firmly pull it up knowing it will draw the front patch between the folds and stimulate her clit.

She leans back into me again and moans. I have to help her step forward because she has trouble concentrating. Just as we reach the front of the line, the man keeping us organized looks at Sarah. I give one more tug, tweak her nipple and she drops off the edge to another orgasm. The man gives us a knowing smile and says, “Enjoy the ride.”

I look at him and say, “She just did,” and we laugh. The score is Man 1, Woman 2.

We get into position as the seat comes up behind us, slight tip toe action and we’re off. We rise quickly in to the air and take in the view of the crowd below. Sarah drops her hand to my thigh and offers me her lips. We kiss lovingly, enjoying the view of the pending sunset and the gentle breeze cooling our bodies.

We part our lips and I see a whiff of cloth in the corner of my eye. Looking down, I see Sarah’s skirt has billowed out displaying her luscious, creamy loins to the fair goers below. Not want to scare her with the knowledge of total exposure; I distract her with another kiss.

Wanting to get a head a few points, I quickly drop my hand to her puffy lips and bury two fingers between her lips. My thumb has found her clit and starts its assault on it. All the while, I am kissing her. She breaks away and realizes her predicament but is too close to the edge to care.

Giving in, she relaxes and lets the floods of orgasm explode within her. She has completely coated my hand and I see a few drops have fallen to the crowd below. If they only knew what hit them. The score is Man 1, Woman 3.

We arrive at our end destination and quickly head to the arcades. We deposit $30.00 to the vendors for a cheap shot glass. I tuck it into the knap-sack and decide to see the animals.

Sarah collects the black-n-white cow figurines, decorations, calendars, you name it. She must see the real thing. The barns were nearby; we turned and headed that direction.

The barns were well lit and several rows of stalls with some of the biggest Holsteins I have ever seen. “Look at those tits,” I gasp.

“Those aren’t tits. They are teats,” she says after she slaps me.

We stroll through the barn and marvel at their size and beauty. At the far end, I notice some off by them selves and ask Sarah why.

“Those over there are bulls; they have to keep them away during the fair so they don’t get too aroused with all of this pussy around.”

I start laughing at her choice of words. Sarah is definitely horny tonight. She only says pussy, cock, and fuck me, when she is wet between the legs and needs a good pounding.

We wonder over to the bulls and I comment on their size. “They’re huge!”

“Of course, they’re bred to be the best, strongest and great breeding stock,” she laughs.

“Bet they get all they could ever need,” I respond.

She then proceeds to inform me of the dangers of natural breeding and that they use artificial insemination. “Poor bastards,” I exclaim. “Look at the cock on that big guy and he can’t use it for what is was intended. If I were him, I find a way to get some of that Holstein flesh.”

Sarah looks at me and knows my mind is working over time. She decides to continue the subject. “And how might you accomplish that mister?”

Looking around, I check the surroundings and find no one is around us. I grab her wrist and dramatically pull her to me. “First, no one, and I mean, no one would ever put a ring through my nose. Secondly, I will fuck when I want, who I want and when I want!” I say sternly. “And, right now, I want you! Here and Now. On your knees.”

I pull into a vacant stall and forcefully place both hands on her shoulders, prompting her to her knees. Looking up, Sarah plays along and pleads, “What if someone comes by?”

“Shut up and suck me!”

She swiftly unzips the short and pulls my growing member out and licks the head. “I said suck it!” I command. Grabbing a hand full of hair, I pull her mouth to my cock, bury the entire shaft down her throat. She tries to protest at the suddenness, but I hold her firmly. Feeling her throat contact against my cock, I feel myself grow bigger yet. I look over the wall and see a young couple strolling by. I wave and say my good evenings as they round the corner heading toward the horse stalls.

Sarah hears me talking and stops her wonderful sucking. I pull back slightly only to drive deeply into her throat as my balls slap her chin. She loves to be force feed cock and has had orgasm just by having me tickling her tonsils. Tonight was one of those nights. She shuttered as the ripples of an orgasm over take her.

Saliva dribbling off my balls, I am well lubricated by her mouth. I pull her off me, and tell her to bend over.

I then lift her skirt. Grabbing the thin material of the thong I rip it in two at the crotch, then stretch the waist to the point of it dropping to the ground. Placing a hand firmly in her back, I bend her over and tell her to grab her ankles. She complies.

Again, looking over the wall, I see a couple of families a few rows down as I slip my fingers in to her sopping wet pussy. Sarah cums on my hand instantly. I continue to ravage her with my fingers as she is moaning in total pleasure.

Knowing she is nearing another orgasm, I withdraw my finger and bury my aching cock in to her. My soaked hand cups her mound from the front and quickly bring her to another mind numbing orgasm.

Sarah begins to loose her balance and she reaches for the wall in front of us to stabilize herself. I continue to impale her and before long, I feel my seed boiling up, and begging for release. A few more thrusts and Sarah knows I am ready to cum. She tries to pull away, but I hold her steady and deposit a huge load deep in to her as she blasts off again. (The score is Man 2, Woman 7.)

As I stood there, I reached over and retrieve the shot glass from the knap-sack and offered it to Sarah. With an ear-to-ear smile, she settled back on her knees and sucked me back into her mouth.

The excitement of the even was much more than I could have imagined and I never lost my hard-on. She massaged my balls, tugged on the sack and stroked me with the lust of a hundred women. I knew I would last long with the sensations at the groin and the excitement of being so gutsy.

My hips started bucking with a mind of their own, my cock swelled to new proportions as Sarah pulled my out of her mouth. Aiming the head at the shot glass, she managed to catch ever ropey shot in the glass. After milking the last of the cream from me, she stood up, letting her skirt fall back in to place and offered me the glass.

Never having done this, I chose not to deny her of her just reward and told her it was all hers. She tipped the glass, drank the full load and fell victim to another orgasm. (The score is Man 3, Woman 8.)

We were total drained; physically and sexually. We straightened our selves up and headed back to the car. Settling in to her seat, Sarah fell fast asleep for the hour drive home. I was thinking, we’ll need to find another fair next weekend.