The County Workhouse Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica arrives at the work house and is processed in.
2.4k words
4.12
39.8k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about sitting in the back of the van for about an hour, the van left the paved roads for one of gavel. Jessica looked through the rear windows of the van and all she could see was acres of grass and a gravel road in which she travel upon. The van then slowed to a stop. The driver was then allowed through a double fence which stood ten feet tall and contained barbed wire along the top. As the van made its way to the processing building, Jessica could see long wooden single story buildings. Each building contained 5 windows on each side, an overhang with a porch on the front, with a metal roof covering the entire building.

The van arrived at the processing center and stopped. The matron exited the van and made her way to the back of the van to open the doors. Once the doors where opened, she climbed inside to unshackle Jessica from the van. She then grabbed her by her right arm and pulled her out of the van. Jessica looked around at what would her home for the next year.

The matron then took Jessica by the left arm and led her into the processing building. Once inside the building, Jessica was seated in a chair next to a wooden desk. She noticed the name plate at the front of the desk. It contained the name Mary Johnson. With her arms still cuffed behind her she tried to sit as comfortable as possible. From a back room, a rather tall lady walked in at sat at the desk next to Jessica. She opened up a drawer and removed an in-processing form. She slid the form into the typewriter and then looked at Jessica.

"I'm going to need some basic information so I can get you into our system. I'm I clear about that." Mary asked.

"Yes Ma'am." Jessica replied.

"Very well then. What is your first and last name?"

"Jessica Martin."

"Date of birth?"

"June 27, 1950."

"Height?"

"Five, Four."

"Weight."

"About 115."

"Cup Size?"

"Excuse me?" "How big are your tits?" Mary laughed.

"34 B" Jessica replied blushing.

Mary looked over at Martha the matron who brought her in and said "Did ya hear that? Little missy here has little girl tits."

Martha looked answered back. "I'm sure the ladies in her barracks will just love those small firm tits. I think the smallest pair of tits over there so far is Jenny's 36D's."

Mary laughed and added back "I wonder who's bitch she's gonna be."

Jessica was now started to panic a bit. The thought of having some girl paw her body almost made her puke.

Mary looked at Jessica "I have a few more questions, then you're off to the next station."

"When did you have your last period?"

"Two weeks ago."

"Is your flow heavy, medium or light?"

Jessica blushed as she replied "Heavy."

"Ever had VD or lice on your coochie?"

"No."

"When was the last time your had intercourse?"

"Why is that important?"

Martha walked over and yanked Jessica out of the chair and took her baton and gave Jessica a hard knock to the gut. Jessica hit the floor gasping for air and flopping around with her hands still cuffed behind her.

"Next time you sass Ms. Mary, I'm gonna take this baton up that tight Yankee ass of yours and make it bleed." barked Martha.

Martha picked Jessica off the floor and put her back on to the chair.

Still gasping for her breath Jessica answered "Three weeks."

"Ever sucked a man's dick?"

"Never" Jessica replied quickly.

Mary looked at her "That's too bad missy. I heard Peggy at the Sheriff's office went down on Judge Jefferson's horse cock in order to get that nice sports car of yours. I bet a stuck up Yankee like yourself would have offered that tight ass of yours to get out of this mess. Sad part about is, the judge would have done it."

Mary was done with the report and told Martha she can take miss tight ass to the next station. Martha picked up Jessica by the arm and took her to a room in the back. Upon entering the room, there was another matron sitting at wooden table right in front of her. To the right side she notice the walls were tiled, a hose in the corner, a padded table in the middle and a big floor drain.

Martha removed the handcuffs from Jessica's wrists. There were cut marks left from the cuffs. Martha turned around and left the room, locking the door behind her. As soon as the door was locked, the matron at the desk looked at Jessica and told her to strip completely and to be quick about it.

"Just toss everything into the trash can on your left. No need for them anymore."

As Jessica stripped, the matron pulled out a pair of latex gloves and some lube from her desk drawer.

Jessica now stood naked with her arms to her side. The matron who appeared to be in her mid forties eyed Jessica top to bottom. Her eyes stopped at stared at her firm little girl tits and then to the light brown bush covering her 22 year old pussy. Her panties under her skirt began to dampen.

The matron got up from her chair, walked towards the front of her desk and leaned on her desk with her buxom ass resting on the edge of the desk.

"You will address me as Miss Paula and I need to make sure you're clean and such. We can't have a lice problem as you can imagine. Now you can cooperate and we can be done rather quickly, or I'll call for Miss Martha and have her assist me and I don't think you'll much care for that will you?"

Still feeling the pain from the baton hit to the gut, Jessica replied "No Miss Paula. I won't give you no trouble."

"Good. Now go lean against the wall on your right. I want your arms spread wide against the wall and your legs spread out on the floor with your ass sticking out as far as possible."

"Yes Miss Paula." Jessica replied and then walked towards the wall and started to get into the position she was instructed to.

As Jessica did as she was told, Paula put on the gloves and put the lube in her skirt pocket. Jessica kept her eyes facing the wall and felt embarrassed being in this position with a lady about her mom's age standing behind her. Jessica was always modest about her nudity.

Paula took out the lube from the pocket, opened the cap and put a few daps on the middle finger of her right hand. She walked over to the table a few steps away and put down the tube of lube and then walked back standing behind Jessica. She stared at the small cute ass before her. She also noticed the pubic hair covering her young pussy.

Paula put her middle finger over Jessica's anus and smeared some lube around her tight pink hole and then slid her middle finger deep inside Jessica's tight virgin ass.

Jessica let out a gasp as Paula's finger began to invade her private area.

"Just relax and push down a bit." Paula whispered to her.

Paula slid her finger in and out and soon added another finger. Jessica tensed up as now two fingers were deep inside her ass.

"Miss Paula, I feel like I need to use the bathroom." Jessica cracked in a tone of embarrassment.

"That's ok your missy, Miss Paula is going to give you a nice enema shortly and then your tight ass will be all nice and clean."

She removed her fingers from her ass and they were both covered in shit. She smiled knowing Jessica has a nice load for her to clean out.

She removed the gloves and tossed them into a trash can.

"Now get on the floor on your hands and knees. I want your head resting on your hands with your tight dirty ass up for me."

"Yes Miss Paula."

As Jessica complied, Paula went to the other side of the room and prepared a two quart enema. Once the bag was filled, she attached a one inch in diameter douche nozzle to it and hung it from an IV pole. She wheeled the poll next to Jessica. She then put on another pair of gloves. She took the lube from her pocket and squeezed enough out to cover the fat nozzle.

"Now, Miss Paula is going to clean out your dirty filthy ass. You're going to take two quarts up your ass and if you shit yourself before I'm done, I'll have Miss Martha in here in no time. Do I make myself clear?"

Paula took the fat nozzle and slowly pushed it in. Again, Jessica felt humiliated having her private hole violated as she was naked on the floor knowing Miss Paula was looking at her ass and pussy.

Before releasing the clamp she asked Jessica "You how I can tell who the whores are that come in here?"

Jessica winched back "No Miss Paula."

"It's simple. Whores take dick up the ass and when it's time for me to clean out their dirty filthy asses, they are so loose. It got to the point where I had to special order a nozzle two inches in diameter to shove in them. Hell one night, I was getting ready to clean out a whore and her ass was still dripping cum from the men who pulled a train on her at the local motel."

Paula then released the clamp and the contents began to slowly empty into Jessica's bowels. Paula could see Jessica cramping from the enema and told her since she has been cooperative that she would help ease her cramps.

Paula took her right hand and put it between Jessica's legs and started to rub Jessica's pussy on the outside. Jessica closed her eyes as the enema was going in and Paula was molesting her pussy. Jessica the felt Paula's fingers slid inside her tight pussy. Paula found Jessica's clit with her thumb and rubbed it in circles as her fingers went in and out. The pace of the molesting began to increase and Jessica began to feel something new.

Paula could tell my Jessica's reaction that she was enjoying it. She continued to molest her pussy as the bag finally emptied its contents. With her left hand she rubbed Jessica's extended belly then upwards towards her small firm tits. Paula slowly grabbed each tit and squeezed it along with pinching her nipples.

With the enema in, she removed the nozzle and told Jessica to hold it in until told to expel it.

"See that wasn't so bad was it." Paula asked.

"No Miss Paula it wasn't." Jessica replied with a tone of appreciation.

"Good. Now you're going to do something special for Miss Paula for being so nice to you."

Miss Paula got up and removed her shirt. Jessica saw the thick black bush between her legs. Paula then sat on the edge of the table with her legs open.

"Ok young missy. Get over her and start licking my coochie and don't make me ask twice. I'm sure you licked a few coochies in your college days with your dyke wanna be room mates."

Jessica crawled over toward Miss Paula and put her face a few inches from Paula's coochie. It smelled of urine and god knows what.

Paula grabbed Jessica by the head and pulled her face right into her smelly coochie. Paula then began to grind it against Jessica's face. Jessica felt smothered with Paula's coochie cover her face.

"Get that tongue up my coochie and start licking. You better make me cum on your face and you better not shit yourself till I say so or Miss Martha will be in to rape your ass with her baton till it bleeds."

Jessica had to choice but to do as she was told. She tried not to gag as the taste of Paula's dirty pussy coated her taste buds. She kept her eyes closed and stuck her tongue deep inside.

Paula was enjoying having this Yankee college grad eating her coochie saying "Damn girl, you're a natural cootchie licker. I'm sure the head matron will just love smothering your face with her coochie."

Paula could sense the orgasm coming. She told Jessica to get ready to expel the enema. At this point Jessica did not care and soon Paula started squirting her coochie cum all over Jessica's face.

"Shit it out missy!" Paula yelled as she came again.

Paula watched as Jessica expelled the enema. She loved watching the brown water and chunks of soft shit shooting out of Jessica's ass. When Jessica was done expelling the enema and Paula had her last orgasm, Paula still holding Jessica's face to her coochie, then let go a stream of warm urine into Jessica's mouth. What didn't fit in her mouth ran down her front covering her tits and running down over her coochie. After she was done she pushed Jessica's face away and told her to stand in the middle of the tiled area. Paula went to the corner and grabbed the hose. She turned on the cold water and aimed the hose at Jessica.

"Time to hose you down, you dirty filthy girl." Paula told her as she rotated the spray nozzle letting a hard stream of cold water aimed straight at Jessica. The cold water stung as it hit her face and body. Paula told her to turn around, bend over and pull her cheeks apart. Paula aimed the spray right on Jessica's pink ass hole knocking off the shit still stuck to her. Paula slowly walked closer and then pointed it right at Jessica's coochie making sure the force of the water was making its way inside. Jessica felt the sting inside her and she began to shiver from the cold water. Once Jessica had been complete hosed off, Paula turned the hose off and put it away.

As Jessica stood naked and shivering, Paula put her panties and skirt back on and went back to her desk, picked up the phone, then dialed four numbers. When the call was answered, Paula told Martha to come get the young missy for the next station. A few moments later, Martha unlocked the door and entered the room.

Martha walked over to Jessica and grabbed her by left arm she asked Paula "This missy give ya any problems?"

"Why, not at all." smiled back Paula.

Martha smiled back knowing what happened and then proceed to take Jessica to the next station.