The Couple

Story Info
Tall Black man meets a sexy pair at a club.
8.2k words
3.81
57.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BM6ft4in
BM6ft4in
10 Followers

Even in the dim lighting of the club I spotted them almost immediately. I stopped paying attention to the woman I was attempting to dance with and focused my attention. Little did I know that an hour later, I'd have my suspicions confirmed. Initially, I'm wasn't sure what about them caught my attention, but in hindsight there were quite a few reasons why they stood out.

Actually, I wouldn't say that it was any one reason, it was more like a combination of little things that separately would not have meant anything. The first thing that I noticed was that she was taller than him by about five to six inches. The second thing was that she seemed to lead the way across the dance floor. Those two things in themselves are not unusual here in the city. I see it all of the time. What was unusual was that she seemed to be searching for something. Her attention seemed equally divided between him and scanning the dance floor. Or perhaps I had just heard too many stories about couples coming to mostly black clubs looking for a black man to bring into their bedroom. Regardless of any single reason, I came to the conclusion that they were looking for a third.

Satisfied that my conclusions were accurate, I renewed my attempts at getting the attention of a particularly lovely looking white lady that I had been eyeing all night. She was tall, which is a big plus for me because I am 6'5" and she had a nice curvy shape that was exquisitely outlined in the strapless floor-length dress that she was wearing. It was her smile and the little sparkle that appeared in her eyes as she spoke to her friend that got me hooked. She had small perky A-cup breast that I imagine were quite sensitive and I began to ponder just how lucky I could get tonight if I played my cards right.

She and a friend had been doing the wallflower thing most of the night, dancing in place against their own little portion of the wall looking very uncomfortable. They had both been asked to dance several times, but had refused all comers. The Spot is a semi up scale dance club that was popular about 10 years ago. It was a very trendy place to be and there wasn't a night that you could go there and not see 10-15 celebrities. The Spot is still one of the top dance places to go into the city if your looking for funky grooves. It's about 75% black and white people come to listen to the jazz band up stairs or dance to the funky grooves in the basement. While it is not unusual to see interracial couples or dance partners in the club, they are the minority. Mostly it is same race with everybody just grooving to the music.

On the whole, the place is a little too funky for me, but I go there every once in awhile for change in pace. I chose to come her tonight because I was feeling particularly inspired to meet someone. You see I have been single for about a year and a half now. Never married, but a year and half ago I was in a serious long term relationship that almost got me there. I had a brief two month relationship with a woman that I met through tennis shortly after the long term relationship ended, but she wanted more than I was able to give her emotionally at the time. Outside of that I have not been in a serious relationship since. I'm not sure what changed, perhaps it was age, or perhaps it was the new world of online dating that I had discovered, but I went on a dating tear. Mostly it was with women that I had met online, sprinkled in with a few dates the traditional way.

When I first started playing the online dating game, I was courting women all over the country. Most of the responses to my ads seemed to come from women out of state. This was cool at first, but became very frustrating. I met some wonderful women that I could have had an interesting relationship if we were closer. In the end I gave up on the long distance stuff because it was expensive and frustrating, sexually and otherwise. So I just stared looking for local people and put more focus on some of the traditional ways of meeting people. Also I have stopped looking and just focusing on me for now. Work and tennis and hanging out with friends now dominate most of my time. If I meet someone great, if I don't so be it. I still play around online every once in awhile, but only with locals and a couple of good long distance friends.

I had spent earlier today chatting online in a room that I had a reasonable amount of success at meeting people. The room has a string sexual content with the emphasis on white women and black men getting together. I wound up in speaking with this one lady that was local my area. She sent me her picture and I just about fell over myself. Unfortunately our schedules will not allow us to meet for another week. So now I am completely worked up and all on my own. I decided that hanging with the guys was just not an option and that I was going to go out and meet someone. The idea was just to get a number, sex while it would have been welcomed, was not what I was pushing for, particularly in a club environment. I hear about too many incidents of a guy being accused of rape. Sometimes rightly so, other times wrongly so. I'd rather not take the chance.

Back on the dance floor I continued to ponder why these two, more specifically the one that I was into, might choose to venture into The Spot. Were they tourist that had walked into more than what they bargained for when they wanted to experience club in the big city? Did they have a thing for black men? Or did they simply come to enjoy the music? I began to think that the last reason one the answer. The friend was a lot quicker to remove herself from the wall once the dance floor got a little more crowded and the beat picked up. She even danced with a few brothers.

While I was eyeing the tall woman, I was being checked out by a short sweet Spanish lady with long hair that ran down to the middle of her back. She stood about 5'3" and I don't have a clue as to what her measurements were, but she had a nice curvy round ass with a narrow waist, ample cleavage with the cutest face. She caught me sizing her up and looked away. I resumed studying my earlier object of affection and couldn't help but glance back at my lovely Spanish honey every once n awhile to see if she was still checking me out.

The one that I was eyeing was still clinging to the wall and shooting down any advances made by anyone, black or white. So I continued to study her, biding my time and hoping for ideal opportunity. As the night went on, she definitely became more comfortable and was edging away from the wall. My Spanish honey had found came waltzing past me with some guy in tow and started dancing right in front of me. She was close really, really close and every one n awhile, I'd feel firm ass rub against my leg. I couldn't tell if it was intentional or accidental, but it felt good and distracted me from the tall woman.

Now that she had my attention, I took a closer look at her and the guy that she was dancing with. It appeared that they new each other and that things were a little on the tense side. They were arguing about something while dancing. He seemed upset with her about something or another and she was ignoring him for the most part and just dancing. After about five minutes he must have said the right thing because she smiled and they started dancing very close and doing a little grinding on the dance floor. Let me tell you, this woman could move her body. He was standing behind her slowly gyrating hips while he pressed his crotch against her ass. She was slightly bent over in front of him moving her hips back and forth at a frantic pace. A quick vision of her riding on top moving those hips back and forth on my cock as she tried to bury me deeper into her while I played with her more than ample breast flashed through my head. The image brought me to instant attention and faded almost as quickly when I realized that she was just using me to make her boyfriend jealous.

So I refocused my attention on the woman that I had been eyeing earlier. She was now away from the wall and dancing a little, but still by herself. The DJ switched up to a reggae groove the woman was transformed. I'm telling that she knew almost every word to every song that the DJ played. So as she got more and more into the music, I began to move in to create an opportunity. In the dimness of the lights I though that I noticed a weeding ring, but was not sure. If she were married that would explain why she had shot so many guys down. I spent the next few minutes trying to get a better look at the ring. In the end I could not decide if it was just ornamental or a wedding ring.

I danced next to her without intruding on her space hoping for a little eye contact. I tried for about 15 minutes and failed on every attempt. In the end I wound up in just steeping up to her and asking if she minded if I joined her. I got shot down just like everybody else. In hindsight conversation first, would probably have been the way to get her dancing with me. But then again, I may have gotten shot down that way also.

I danced a little while longer to help ease the frustration of heading home without a number. Then went on a walkabout to do one last check and see if I found any openings worth trying to create. I was walking past a small bar in the back corner of the basement when I noted the couple again. My earlier suspicions had proven correct. He was standing behind her while he leaned up against the bar. She had her ass pressed against him while she was in the process of speaking with a light skinned black man about 6 inches shorter than me, but more built. She was about the same height as him and was obviously into him as I watched her caress his arm every once in awhile, bat her eyes and play wit her hair. I wasn't sure but from where I was standing it looked like the husband was fingering his wife from behind. As matter of fact I was certain of it. She was moving her hips ever so lightly and he was trying too hard to look casual.

This was too good to just let go. I had read so many stories about this sort of thing online, that I just had to go and do a little fact-finding. I had never noticed this sort of thing before and had always though that most of it was made up. So I went over t the bar and slid right up next to them and ordered a drink. Since I was right next to them now, I could clearly see that he was massaging her pussy from behind as she spoke with this guy. To my surprise I found myself getting very hard.

Keep in mind that while I had read a lot of the stories, I had severe reservations about the idea of being with a couple. The idea of introducing a third party to the marriage bed not something that I have ever understood. As a dominant male, I am not sure that I would ever want to share my woman with someone else and don't understand the motivations of the guys that do. As a result I am highly distrustful of them and would hesitate to ever put myself in that kind of situation. Well there is that and the fact that when I am with a woman, I want to focus on her needs and the idea of having another man present seems to me like it would be distracting. All this does not mean that I believe that it is inappropriate behavior, it just means that that it is not something that I don't believe I would consider if I were married. On the flip side, I have not been married for 10 years and have no idea what I will think or how married life would affect that sort of decision..

So I am at the bar with this raging hard on soaking up every detail of this woman for the first time. She was tall and had very nice curves. A nice face with a decent body that had firm looking b-size breast and legs that went from here to eternity. She was wearing a short tight red dress and judging from the amount of her ass that I could see, I would say that she definitely was not wearing any panties and from the detail that I could see of her nipples through the dress, no bra either.

He was taking a big chance fingering her like that at the bar. While The Spot is a good place for a white woman or couple looking to find a handsome black man willing to sleep with them, it is not the sort of place that would condone him fingering her. If they were caught, they would have been bounced out of there in a minute.

I was so caught up in what I was seeing that I barely heard the bartender ask me what I wanted to drink. While I was ordering the drink, the guy that she was talking to left and I saw her have a little conference with her husband. Then they started to look around onto the dance floor. It looked like hubby was making suggestions and she was shooting them down. Despite my convictions about being with couples, I found myself standing a little taller and doing a little posturing.

If she noticed me, I didn't see it and two minutes later she headed off onto the dance floor. I don't know what happened, perhaps the little head decided that it was going to take control of the situation before I screwed it up with big head because in the next instant I as asking hubby for a pen. He didn't have one and neither did the bartender, but I found one over at the coat check. Little head still in control I started to pull out a business card and write down my cell number, but the big head took control for a minute and had me write it on a cocktail napkin instead.

I walked back over to him and said, "If you don't have any luck here, this is my cell phone number, give me a call." He looked up at me with a startled "how did you know" expression on his face and started to mumble something about sticking around a minute and waiting for her to come back. At that precise moment the big head had regained control and I said that I had to go and meet someone. He started to protest, but I told him that I had to go, but call me if they were interested. The big head then told my feet to get the hell out of dodge.

Outside I headed for the subway that would take me home. As I was descending the steps, my little head took control and said what if he calls while we are in the subway? My big head thinking that he was not going to call, agreed to go and get some pizza. After the pizza, my little head suggested that we go back to the club. The big head thinking that they were well into their groove with someone by now agreed.

So I go back to the club and head to the bar and there they were. She was still looking around and when I walked up to them. Hubby recognized me in an instant and quick to introduce himself and her. He was Hank and she was Liz, they were visiting from just across the bridge and looking for some adventure. She looked me up and down and I guessed I passed because when I asked her to dance she told me t lead on. I started to pull her deep into the dance floor, but apparently she wanted him to get a good view of us together. So we wound up and dancing right in front of him at the bar.

I took it slow at first, keeping a certain amount of separation between us. Something about their behavior told me that this was their first time doing this. She didn't say much while we were dancing, she just kind of smiled at me and as she became more comfortable with me I moved in a little closer. I was extremely nervous, my raging hard on had long since disappeared and the big had had taken over. However the big head that took over was the curious one, not the logical.

Her eyes were half closed now as we moved back and forth to the beat, our pelvises brushing against each other ever so slightly every once in awhile. Naturally I moved in closer to find out more. While I was soaking up every detail of the situation from her reactions, to his, to the people around us, I started enjoying myself. After all she was a very attractive woman and she felt heavenly.

A panic attack hit when she started to take matters into her own hands. Apparently I was succeeding at getting her going. She had backed into hubby and was grinding against him. At the same time she was beginning to search for my cock and I was becoming self-conscious of the people around us. So the little head said that there was no way that he was coming out in here. Then I went into even more panic when I realized that she was not gong to find what she was looking for because the little head had decided to beat a hasty retreat.

She turned around to whisper to hubby and put my hand on her pelvis. Mentally forcing the people looking at us and whispering out of my mind I began to get into the sensation of rubbing the place where my hard on would be back and forth against her ass. Slowly the little head started to make his presence known. She felt it also and started to move her sweet ass up and down. At that point I decided to suggest leaving the club. I gave them a moment of privacy to confer and the agreed.

Outside we reintroduced ourselves and made some small talk now that the music was no longer pounding away. As it turned out they weren't married. Hank was Liz's boyfriend and they came across the bridge into the City to try and fulfill a fantasy of hers, well actually theirs. The fantasy involved her finding a handsome young black man to fuck her silly and he wanted to see her get a good fucking. Unfortunately they were new at this and did not plan things very well, I'll go into that a little later on.

She was between the two of us with her back to me while he was facing me. I was considerably more comfortable now that we were no longer in the club and had a reasonable amount of privacy in the shadows of the building that were standing in front of. I started running my hand across Liz's ass. It was firm and slightly round. I edged my hand down to the smooth flesh of her left leg, her skin was silky smooth. She responded by slowly starting to move her ass back and forth. I slowly began to move my hand back up her inside of her leg until my hand came in contact with her pussy. My earlier assumptions were correct, she wasn't wearing any panties and she was sopping wet. Liz let out a soft moan and spread her legs a little more to give me better access. I gently played with the lips of her pussy getting my fingers nice and wet from her wetness. Liz was so incredibly wet and I was amazed that juices weren't running down her leg. Now with my fingers good and wet I spread her lips and shallow penetrated her pussy. She was warm and moist…no moist is the wrong word…she was sopping wet inside. One thing that I love is a pussy that is super wet. I love how silky smooth the folds of a woman's pussy gets when it is really wet. I was in heaven as her juices covered my hand and as I enjoyed the softness of Liz's pussy.

Meanwhile Hank and I were trying to have a conversation. "So how did you know to give me your number back there?" he asked.

"Your actions were kind of obvious. I have read a lot of stuff on the net about what you all were doing. So what are you looking for?"

"Someone to give Liz a good hard fucking."

"Cool", I said. "So are you straight 8 or bi?"

"Straight, you?"

"Straight as an arrow and no desire to change." I replied and then asked. "So are you looking for some big black buck to use you girlfriend like slut or you looking for a person to ad a little twist to your sex lives?"

"We are just looking for some fun. Liz has only been with two men in her life and we though that this would be a good way to experiment. You sure your straight 8 because I am not into men? Also are you clean?"

"Neither am I, so you don't have to worry at all about that. And yes I am clean. I don't do drugs and don't date anyone who does. I have a healthy concern about catching anything. Never had a disease and don't intend to get any. " From the way that Liz was rotating around on my hand I knew that she was ready to feel me inside of her. This lady was hot and the little head was in complete charge now. She had reached around behind her and was starting to massage the bulge of my cock through my shorts. By this point I was feeling reasonably comfortable with them.

BM6ft4in
BM6ft4in
10 Followers