The Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank was considerably smaller than me and a nice enough guy, so I wasn't worried about any sort of physical violence from him. She was sexy and personable and if what she was saying about having only been with two men was true, I wasn't worried about her. I removed my hand from her pussy and sniffed my fingers. Her pussy juices smelled sweet and clean. I put my hand on her hip and moved it slowly up her body to her left breast and slowly started caressing it. I have big hands and was easily able to cup her entire breast and rotate my thumb in a circular motion across the surface of her breast, slowly looking for her nipple. I found her rock hard nipple with only a few rotations of my thumb. It was rock hard through the fabric of her dress. It was very big width wise, but it was long and very sensitive. Wanting to feel my skin on her nipple Liz pulled her left breast out from her dress. I couldn't see it from where I was positioned behind her, but I could feel it. Smooth skin with a small areola that had a long skinny nipple in the middle. Unable to resist I gave her nipple a soft tug and with a little twist.

She gasped in pleasure. I could not believe that this whole thing was happening the way I had read about in so many stories on the net. It was kind of like an out of body experience. Hank was just standing there looking at her with an incredible amount of lust in his eyes. There relationship seemed pretty solid and it appeared that this was something that they both wanted, not a matter of him forcing her to do something that she didn't want to do. He didn't seem the jealous type so I was actually beginning to feel very good about the whole situation. Besides I really wanted to bury my cock in that sopping wet pussy of hers.

I moved my hand back down to Liz's wet pussy to continue enjoying her wetness "So how old are you? Are you married?" asked Liz.

"31 and very single." I had the good sense not to ask her how old she was, even though I was kind of curious. If I had to venture a guess, I would have said that she was about 35 maybe 38 and he was about 40. So rather than get those confirmed I asked, "So do you all have a hotel room here in the city?"

Hank replied "No, we just thought that we could go to the car and have some fun there." That idea really did not appeal to me at all. The City was a crowed place and there is almost no place in it that there isn't some sort of traffic or residential building with a billion windows.

Not liking the idea of doing this in a car I said, "We could always go back to my place." The look in Hank's eyes told me that was out of the question. So little head thoroughly in charge now I asked, "Where is your car parked?"

"Shit! I don't remember where we parked! Do you honey?" Liz with eyes half closed in pleasure from the slow massage that I was giving her wet pussy shook her head no.

"Well that could be a problem then." I couldn't believe this. How can you come to the City and not remember where you parked? These people really did not think this thing through. "So did you park on an avenue or s street? Was it a one or two way street?"

"I don't remember? Do you honey?"

"We didn't walk that far to get here"

"What kind of car do you have Hank?"

"A Taurus, Ford Taurus"

Well at least it wasn't one of those small foreign cars. "Like the one over there?" I said pointing to a car that was about 20 feet away.

"No, mine is older and has a dent. This way I think."

So off we headed in sort of a loose formation with Liz between Hank and myself, me trailing slightly behind the two of them. She wasn't real clingy and I made little effort to walk real close to her. I figured that this was their fantasy and that I'd let them set the rules. Actually it was kind of nice watching her walk down the street. She had a sexy walk and the short clingy red dress that she was wearing fit her nicely.

As we continued to walk, I began to fantasize less about the fantastic woman in front of me and more about where we could go park in the city that would offer a reasonable amount of privacy. Something told me that Hank wasn't going to have a clue. I was running through the different parts of town in my head when Hank exclaimed with glee, "There it is!"

Hank whipped out his keys and opened the passenger door and then the rear passenger door. He then ran around the car and opened the driver side rear door. I guess that he was lost in his own excitement of the events to follow, because he was not thinking. There was no way that we were doing anything on this street. So I went to help Liz into the front seat and Hank seem to get the idea and said, "Wait Honey, get in the back with Rich and I'll drive."

"Good idea Hank" I said with a smile. I closed the front door and helped Liz into the back seat and then slid in next to her.

Hank started the car and then sat there. "So where do we go?"

"We are going to go to the upper East side, there are some dead end streets up there that won't have a lot of traffic, pedestrian or otherwise. Actually there are a few streets up there that have schools at the end of them and if we can find parking, we'll be styling. So head over to First Avenue, make a left and head uptown until we get to the 70's. We should find someplace there."

Liz then leaned forward to Hank and started nibbling on his ear and ran her hand across his chest. I just sat there and watched the two of them interact for a moment. Now that some of my initial excitement had worn down a bit, I was again cautious. Hank sat for a moment enjoying Liz's attentions and then put the car in gear and pulled out from the parking space.

Liz I guess reassured that everything was still cool with Hank, leaned back and looked into my eyes with raging lust. Looking into her eyes I pulled her close to me and started caressing her lips with my own. I have large full lips that easily glided over her own smaller lips. Her lips was soft and smooth. Her mouth parted slightly and I began using the tip of my tongue to slowly trace the curve of her upper lip, then her lower lip. Her tiny tongue came out to meet my own. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Hank adjusting the rearview mirror so that he could get a good glimpse of the action. Our tongues danced a little dance, both our mouths slightly parted. I began caressing her left leg with my right hand, enjoying the sexual charge that raced through my finger tips as they raced over her skin. I could feel her body moving slowly beneath my hand. I slid my hand down between her legs and resumed playing with her pussy.

I started a slow gentle search for her clit. Moving my fingers slowly around the top of her pussy searching for the shaft of her clit. I found it and a few seconds and moved it back and forth across her pubic bone. She let out a gasp and screamed "Oh God! Yes!" Having found what I was looking for I continued to play with the shaft of her clit, through the upper folds of her pussy. I hadn't gone near the head yet, I wanted to continue to tease her.

Hank was doing a great job of driving and watching the action in the rearview mirror, although I was a little concerned about his ability to avid an accident, but the streets were relatively empty and we only had one close call. He was kind of being a pain because every five minutes he would ask, "Is here okay?" when we were no where near where we needed to be. I can't blame him though. Liz was hot and the way that I was massaging her pussy had her moaning quite loudly now.

I wanted to feel what Liz's pussy felt like inside. So I slid my middle finger down over the top of her clit and buried it to the hilt inside her warm wet pussy. She was so incredibly wet and I could feel the muscles of her pussy walls quivering. I hooked my finger a little and started probing top of her pussy against her pelvis looking for that patch of slightly rough skin that indicated her g-spot. It took me about a minute to find it. I would have found it sooner but Liz was gyrating her hips on my hand, mashing her clit against my open palm. It took all my strength to keep my hand in her when I hit her spot and applied pressure and started rubbing that area vigorously. I felt a rush of juices wash down my finger and into my palm as she scream "I'mmmm cummmmming!" Hank was caught so off guard y the sounds of Liz cumming that he almost hit the fucking bus that had come to sudden stop in front of us. The sounds of my hand moving vigorously in and out of Liz's pussy continued to echo throughout the car. I was thoroughly enjoying myself and could care less who saw what was going on as we slipped past the relatively empty bus.

"Next light make a right Hank." as I withdrew my hand from Liz's pussy. It was sopping wet. I took my still wet finger and slipped it in her mouth and watched her bob her head up and down on my finger imagining that it was my cock. Hank was one lucky guy. Fortunately we were coming up on the street that I thought would be ideal for us to get down to some fucking.

Liz and I sat up and retreated to opposite sides of the car as we surveyed the side street that we were pulling into. This side street had relatively well lit and had a few residential buildings. I was happy for the lights because I wanted to see the action and I am more than certain Hank wanted to also. Despite having only a few residential buildings on the block, it was still crammed with parked cars though, but it looked like there was a parking space down at the end in front of a parked limousine. So Hank headed over that way and parked right I front of the limo. As we passed the limo I noticed that the drive was behind the wheel reading a book.

"This good for you?" asked Hank.

"My only concern is the limo behind us with the driver in it."

"Does it bother you Honey?"

"No, not at all" Liz said with eyes half closed while leaning against the far door legs slightly spread, gently stroking her pussy.

"Guess the limo driver gets a little live entertainment then." I said. "Let's just hope he is not prudish and calls the cops."

Hank hopped out of the car and slid into the back seat. He then moved the seats as far forward as they would go and the stage was set. Liz removed her dress and was naked before us, kind of half squatting between us like she was peeing in the woods. Seeing a woman completely nude is always a breathtaking experience for me and this was no exception. Her breast has a lovely teardrop shape with pink nipples that were longer than pencil erasers. Her legs were spread and it gave me my first good look at her pussy. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed along her bikini line and shaved clean down by her lips. her lips were slightly open still from my earlier fingering and they glistened in the streetlights from her wetness.

"Liz, you are one sexy lady. Hank you are definitely a very lucky man."

Liz bent forward and kissed Hank passionately on the lips. I sat back and watched for a minute contemplating the line that I was in the progress of crossing. I surveyed the area one last time for prying eyes and the reached forward and started playing with her breast. While Liz and Hank were kissing I could see Hank fumbling with his belt and zipper trying to get his cock out.

Now I don't believe in the stereotype that all white man have tiny cocks and all black men are hung like horses, but I could not help but laugh mentally when Hank pulled out his cock. He was already hard and he stood about 4"-5" tall and maybe 2"-3" in circumference which from what I understand is the average. Now I am definitely not hung like a horse, but at 7.75" and 5.5" thick I have never had any complaints and Hank just reaffirmed why. The way that I figure it is that I am just big enough to be snug without being so big as to be uncomfortable. Anyway I still don't believe in the stereotyping, but it did seem to go right along with all the other events of the evening.

Liz looked Hank in the eyes one last time for reassurance and hank responded by saying, "Go ahead Honey and see how big that cock of his is." Liz needed no further prompting and straddled my legs sitting on my knees.

"This going to be okay for you?" she asked.

"Not a problem, I have a lovely view of your pussy and love watching the way that your breast sway as you move." I said with a smile.

"Good." She smiled back.

"Go ahead Honey, take a look at that cock." encouraged Hank as he sat there stroking his own.

Liz undid my belt and zipper and then pulled my shorts and underwear down to my ankles. A quick image raced through my head of us being on the cover of the Saturday NEWS with the headline of "Threesome Caught on Upper Eastside" and a picture of me trying to get my shorts back on, Liz trying to cover up and Hank with his tiny dick in his hand. The image was so vivid that it caused my erection to falter a bit.

Liz just looked down and stared at it. It was like she was in shock or something. I don't know what the other guy that she had been with was like, but if he was anything like John, then I was an experience for her. It didn't take her long to get over her initial shock and before I knew it she was gently stroking my cock brining it to full hardness again.

"Look at that Honey, isn't that great, just what you always wanted, a big cock to fuck you hard." said John. "You sure that your safe?"

"Yes I am safe" I replied, "I'm more concerned about the two of you."

"Well we are fine, but I still want to use a condom and have one in my bag." said Liz.

That was fine by me and said as much. The last thing that I wanted to do was catch some disease from a few moments of pleasure, although it would have been nice to feel her juices running down the length of my cock and onto my balls.

"Look at all that cum Honey." said Hank.

Liz mumbled something that sounded like an agreement and used her finger to play with the drop of pre-cum that was on the head. As Liz continued to stroke my cock and milk pre-cum from it she seemed to become more obsessed with it. It was like Hank and I weren't even in the car. Anything that we said to her she mumbled her reply like she was in some sort of trance. At first I was concerned that she was forcing herself to do something that she did not want to do, but her body language was all wrong. In fact she was becoming more aggressive and was inching that pussy of hers closer and closer.

Liz asked for Hank reached into the front seat and pulled one from her purse. My cock was rock hard now and ready to be engulfed by that sweet pussy of hers. Hank handed the condom to me and I unwrapped in and began to put it on. The damn thing was too small. It started to cut off circulation to my cock, which would not have been a problem except for right at that moment a couple decided to exit one of the buildings right next to the car. This made me so incredibly hard which made it even harder to get the condom on.

Unable to get the condom on any further, Liz pulled it off and began stroking me with her had. She got off my lap and positioned herself so that she could get her mouth near my cock while Hank began to pay with her pussy. Her lips were so soft my cock and her mouth so warm and moist. It was so exciting watching her head bob up and down on my cock. I began to fondle her nipples again, I just loved playing with her breast, although the sensations that she was delivering with her mouth had me on the edge of a huge orgasm.

Apparently between my cock in her mouth and Hank doing something right back there with his hands because all of a sudden she started moaning which sent vibrations of pleasure up and down my cock causing my body to stiffen as the beginnings of my orgasm began to wash over me. Sensing this, Liz increased her pace until which caused me to explode in her mouth. She continued sucking, milking each and every drop until there was nothing left inside of me.

Liz put her head on my lap and gently caress my now deflated cock with her tongue. Watching her do this brought me to immediate hardness again. I said, "Do you have another condom?"

"No that was the only one. You don' have any on you?" asked Hank

"Nope, I wasn't looking to score tonight, just get a phone number or two."

"Honey do you want to try without a condom?"

Liz said that it was not safe and that is was getting late as she sat back against the front seat and continued stroking her pussy. She did have a point on both accounts. It was 4:30 AM and I had to be up at 7.

"Well come over here Honey" said Hank.

Liz rose up and straddled Hank and guided him into her juicy pussy. Liz started to bounce up and down on Hank's lap. I watched her breast jiggle from her motion. The smacking of flesh on flesh echoed throughout the car. the condom now gone, I cold feel myself getting hard again. This woman could ride a cock. Hank was a lucky guy. I leaned around so that I could et a good view of him entering her, this was the closest that I had ever been to another couple having sex. I watched for a minute as his cock disappeared in and out of her creamy pussy. His cock was slick with her juices and I could see that his balls were getting covered also. At that point I had enough of that view. Seeing on film is one thing, being that close was another thing altogether. So I sat back and stroked myself while I watched her ride him. The car was full of the smell of their sex and my cock was fully erect and dying for some attention.

Hank noticed this and said, "Look Honey, look how hard he is. Do you want to feel him in you?"

Liz mumbled something about yes, but she was gone, in her own little pleasure palace. I watched her body quiver and shake as she rode Hank, it was amazing. Liz looked over my way and reached out for my cock and began to stroke it. She got off of Hank and straddle my legs again, her pussy inches away from my now throbbing cock. I wanted to feel that pussy engulf me so badly, but restrained.

"Look at all that cum Honey." said Hank again for the 20th time. I wanted to reach out and strangle him. It was pre-cum not cum and I was getting tired of hearing him say it, but I held my tongue because after all it was their little fantasy and he didn't seem like the cuckhold type and the last thing that I wanted was a fight.

"Do you want it in you Honey? Do you want to feel that big cock inside of you?" asked Hank followed by some more mumbling from Liz about how she wants it, but that it was too dangerous. "Well just hold the head up near your pussy Honey and let me see it, but be careful of all that cum." So Liz grabs my cock and brings it about a half inch away from her pussy.

Hank says, "why don't you put just the head in Honey, just do it quickly so that you can feel it, you want it don't you?" Which is again followed by Liz mumbling something about yes and then too dangerous. I wasn't saying much at this point, for two reasons. The first is that while I really wanted to sample her pussy, I wasn't thrilled about the concept of having sex with her without a condom. So on one hand I was hoping that he would convince her and on the other I was glad that she was holding her ground despite how bad she wanted it, because at this point I was not sure that I was going to be able to hold mine.

They went round and round with that for another 15 minutes before we all agreed that it was getting too late and that we needed to get going. So I played with her pussy a little more before she hopped on Hank's lap. She was starting to get dry, so him and rode him hard and fast. I just sat and watched. I didn't want pop again unless I was getting some. She really was amazing to see.

After about 2 minutes of pumping Hank asked Liz, "You want it inside or out Honey?" I couldn't understand what her reply was but apparently Hank did because he pulled out and shot a load up between her ass cheeks. Most of it landed on the back of the driver's seat though.