The Couple

Story Info
Woman seduces her husband.
1.6k words
3.96
39.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She padded softly into the bedroom. She was fresh and vibrant from her shower and smelt faintly of soap. She slowly unwrapped the towel turban from her hair and patted it until it was dry enough to stop dripping. As she walked over to the drawer to fetch a comb she saw him. He was curled up in a deep sleep on the bed. She combed her hair through and loosely tied it back and looked back towards him. She knelt at the side of the bed and ran her hand softly over his hair. She bent to kiss his cheek and he murmured sleepily and stretched onto his back not opening his eyes. He smelt faintly of sleep and she tousled his hair again. She knelt astride him and kissed his mouth and then softly kissed down his neck, kissing all around his Adams apple and then down towards his chest. As she kissed her way down his chest she undid the buttons of his top as she went. On reaching the waistband of his shorts she opened his top and kissed each of his nipples in turn and ruffled his light covering of chest hair. She suddenly felt a great wave of desire for him and she covered his face neck and chest with rough kisses and he stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes and smiled at her, wrapping his strong arms around her and pulling her closer towards him.

He kissed her gently and then began exploring her lips with his tongue, gently parting them and finding her tongue with his. He pulled away and softly kissed her and gently rolled her onto her back. He deftly untied her dressing gown and gently kissed down her neck and chest like she had done to him, slowly parting her dressing gown as he moved down her body. She felt tingles of pleasure through her as he ran his hands back up her body under her dressing gown finding her nipples. He gently rubbed them just lightly brushing against them until they started to get hard. He pulled open her dressing gown and took a nipple into his mouth gently licking the tip and then sucking it in further. He withdrew his mouth slightly and blew cool breath across the nipple make it stand up hard. She sighed with pleasure and he moved to the other nipple, this time covering it completely with his mouth and blowing hot air down on it then taking it between his teeth and very gently nibbling her until she became hard.

He then lowered himself down on top of her, looping his hands behind her and holding her in a big bear hug. She moved her hands down his back and down inside his shorts to feel his bum. As she groped and pinched it he laughed and turned her back over pinning her down with one hand and ripping open her dressing gown with the other. Somehow he managed to completely remove it and throw it on the floor before she had time to recover herself. In order to get even she ripped of his top and began to pull off his shorts. He pretended to struggle but was really pleased for the opportunity to show her how erect he was. He knew that she could never resist an erect cock. As soon as she saw it she was down on it. She had it in her mouth and was sucking and licking it for all she was worth. They both began to moan with pleasure and she shuffled around so that her knees were either side of his face. He didn’t need any instructions from her and began to gently stroke her pussy lips with his finger through her damp lacy knickers. He moved up towards her clitoris and then moved his mouth over her knickers and began blowing hot air over her. He then began to probe his tongue through the lacy holes but once he tasted her, he could resist no longer and pulled her knickers to the side in order that he could slide his tongue right inside her wet pussy. She murmured with pleasure her moans almost inaudible for the swelling cock inside her mouth. She began to writhe with pleasure as he began to rub her clitoris with his finger and he then swapped his tongue and finger over and probed his finger into her pussy and his tongue onto her clitoris. Her pussy was wet and sticky and his finger was sucked inside it. She wriggled it further inside her and as he licked her clitoris, moving his tongue gently back and forth over it.

She moaned loudly and began to pump furiously up and down on his cock. She was stroking his balls with one hand and rubbing his cock up and down with the other gently licking over his bell end and greedily sucking every bit of pre-come that appeared. As she gently ran her fingers down his balls towards his G-spot she felt them swell and she knew he was near to coming so she stopped completely and lifted herself off. She didn’t want things to end this quickly. He took advantage of her as she was wriggling round to hold tightly onto her knickers and slide them down her legs while she was distracted. She turned herself around and knelt over him again kissing his chest and lips. She then knelt back and began to play with her clitoris rubbing her fingers over it as only she knew how and then feeling her swollen pussy lips she plunged three fingers deep inside herself and moaned with pleasure. With her other hand she wanked his cock vigorously until he was hard enough to slide inside her. Then she knelt over him and slowly lowered herself down onto his cock. Sliding slowly so that he could totally enjoy the feeling of entering her warm wet body. As he filled her they both let out a moan of pleasure and she rolled forwards kissing his face while he got used to the feeling of her tight pussy around his cock. He slowly began to slide in and out of her, gripping onto her smooth arse and building up some rhythm. She got used to the rhythm and began to pump too and they gently rocked together. He then began to speed up his thrusts pulling out further and sliding in deeper and moving faster and faster. She began to moan with pleasure and sat up in order that she could rub her clitoris while he pumped deep inside her. She bounced on his cock and then rubbed herself backwards and forwards all the time rubbing her clitoris with her fingers. She felt her orgasm building again and took his hands and placed them on her nipples. She quickly rubbed her clitoris again and while she thrust on his cock, he took her nipples between his fingers and pinched them and rubbed them until she came with a loud moan. Her whole body seemed to shudder and he felt come run all over his cock and down his balls.

She collapsed on top of him and he quickly took advantage and slipped out of her pushing her up onto her hands and knees. He somehow managed to crawl from underneath her and knelt behind her. It didn’t take him long to wank his cock back into life and he slipped into her pussy from behind. He started thrusting hard straight away and his cock swelled up inside her dripping hole. She murmured contentedly and as his thrusts got harder she began to moan loudly. The curve of his cock just brushed against her G-spot when he took her from behind and every time he thrusted into her it sent a wave of pleasure right through her body. She quickly moved her fingers back to her clitoris and rubbed frantically as he built up even more momentum. She felt her orgasm building again and began to scream with pleasure. She was totally out of control now and had to come as soon as possible. So she rubbed more and more and he pumped as fast as he could to pleasure her and suddenly with one loud moan, a wave of orgasm shuddered right through her followed by another and another. He kept pumping through her orgasm and she was still rubbing herself as she came and came. Eventually she faded down onto the bed with her arse still up in the air. His swollen cock was still inside her and he gripped her hips hard and pumped inside her as fast as he could. He started moaning then, as he wanted to come, so she quickly recovered herself and lifted back up for him. She soon picked up his rhythm and pumped back towards him as he thrusted inside her. She reached behind her and began to softly run her fingers over his swollen balls. She ran her fingers over them as best she could while they moved backwards and forwards so fast, and he moaned appreciatively. She then found his G-spot and concentrated on rubbing it gently until she felt his cock and balls harden. As he spurted his come inside her she tightened her pussy around his cock and rubbed her fingers all over his balls squeezing them gently as if to drain every drop of come from them.

He then collapsed down on top of her and she held him closely and let him suck her nipples. As he sucked she played with her clitoris sliding her fingers inside herself. She reached into the drawer by the bed and took out her vibrator and began to buzz it along her pussy lips and plunged it deep inside her. She then slid it out, glistening and wet, and ran it up and down her clitoris and then inside her again until she came again, moaning and shuddering.