The Couples Club Ch. 06

Story Info
Group Games / Hopelessly Horny.
6.1k words
4.55
55.4k
5
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday morning I was woken by Jill. I had no idea what time it was but my body was telling me it was no later than 5. There were workout clothes laid out for me which I quickly put on at her direction before following her out the door and down the hall.

"Today is going to be a long and challenging day. Just keep your mouth shut and do everything asked of you and you will be fine. Remember that anyone you come in contact with is superior to you and you must follow their orders."

In the workout room she had me lift weights. She doubled the length of every routine and encouraged me or yelled at me or did whatever it took for me to complete them. After 20 minutes my shirt was soaked. She removed it. Not too long after my shorts were soaked and she removed them. Working out in my sweat soaked underwear in front of her inspired me and I went strong for the next 90 minutes.

I was drained. She let me have five minutes in the Jacuzzi and then a quick shower. Just as I was starting to rinse off the water turned to ice. There was no escape so I rolled with it.

After breakfast it was time for another lecture. When I entered the room I saw several learning aids on cock-sucking. I thought I must be in the wrong room. I turned to say something but one stern look from Jill put me back in my place. I remembered I had said on my questionnaire I was not interested but not totally averse. She introduced me to the instructor. He had definite metrosexual tendencies. He also knew his subject.

He lectured me about about the most sensitive parts of the penis, when to use lips, tongue, and teeth, how to tell when a man was getting ready to come, how to handle his balls, how and when to use the perinium, when to grab his ass and squeeze, and more. I got turned on imagining all this stuff happening to me, not performing on someone else. I got even more turned on when he showed some slides and movies to demonstrate the technique.

The door opened. A woman I hadn't seen before walked in. Like all the women here, she was very attractive. She was wearing a sexy teddy and a strap-on silicone dildo shaped exactly like a penis with a sack underneath that looked like a scrotum. The instructor motioned me to the woman.

"Undress. Then demonstrate what you have learned to me. I want you to give a full blow job lasting 20 minutes."

My excitement died off quickly but I remembered Jill's instructions. I stood up., peeled off my clothes, and walked over to the her. I fell to my knees and grabbed the fake cock gently and began to tease it with my tongue.

As I progressed more I alternated between being creeped out and really getting into it. After a few minutes I pretended I was a sexy young woman and this was either me or a clean young guy and I was able to really get into it. I started to go to town, sucking, licking biting, stroking, rimming his asshole with my wet finger, massaging his balls. My cock was hard. I was so far into my fantasy I was startled when the instructor said "Time!"

I reluctantly released the dildo and stood up.

"Well done. Get dressed," he said in a flat voice. As I stood up I thought I noticed a slight bulge in his crotch.

I dressed and followed him to the workout room. Jill was waiting for me. She subjected me to a marathon aerobic workout. I spent 30 minutes each on the stair machine, treadmill, cross-trainer, and rowing machine. By the time I was done I was down to my soaking jockey shorts once again.

Jill was a little more merciful this time. She told me I had an hour to myself but that included lunch. I hit the sauna, then the Jacuzzi, and then the showers. By the time I was dressed I had only fifteen minutes for lunch but that was fine because I wasn't very hungry.

After lunch I had a two hour interactive refresher course on everything I had learned all week. Jill was very thorough. She made sure I understood everything through a full inquisition. I was confident I knew everything I had been taught.

Jill relaxed noticeably after that session. She was like a different person. She smiled at me and escorted me back to my room.

"R, you have done very well. You have been one of my best students. You have three hours until your final exam. I want you to relax as much as possible. Have a drink, have a nap, have some dinner. Oh, and I am here to help you relax in anyway you would like me to, but you will want to save your energy for later."

This was hard for me. By this time I wanted to fuck Jill so badly and I knew she would let me if I said that's what I wanted. I probably wouldn't get another chance like this. But I knew her heart wouldn't be in it and I wasn't sure mine would be either.

"What do you suggest?", I asked.

She stripped down to her bra and panties and then she undressed me tenderly. My cock was starting to harden. She led me to the bed and placed me face down and gave me one of the best massages I had ever had. She purposely avoided anything that might arouse me and my cock softened again, She slowly decreased the pressure so she was only stroking me tenderly, then lightly, and then I drifted off.

I awoke on my own around five. Jill came into the room. She was dressed in a LBD and looked spectacular. She was all business as she started up the shower for me. When I was done there was a drink waiting for me on the desk and a set of very nice dress clothes hanging up. She sipped a martini and spoke to me as I dressed.

"Tonight will be your final exam. We will take the roles of a Couples Club couple and we will meet another couple. They will be your evaluators. Play the scenario but be deferential to them. Just remember that and everything you have learned all week and you will do fine."

I finished half of my drink and then took Jill's arm and let her lead me down the hall. As we walked I cleared my head and mentally prepared myself to be ready for whatever happened.

We entered a room I had not seen all week. It was set up as a restaurant. There was a bar and several occupied tables. Jill walked up to the Maitre d'.

"We are the Hills. We are meeting the Chambers."

The Maitre d' glanced down for a minute and then indicated for us to follow him. Jill talked to me in a low voice.

"We received an invitation from the Couples Club to meet the Chambers here. We will see how things go and then decide if we want to proceed."

I nodded back to Jill. I reflexively glanced around at the other tables to see if I recognized anyone before remembering where we were. We ended up at a table where a good-looking couple rose to greet us.

"Hello, I'm Jim and this is my wife Mary."

Jill looked at me.

"We're the Hills. I'm Rich and this is my wife Jill."

We sat down and ordered drinks. We made small talk while we checked each other out. Jim was a well built man with medium length brown hair and a big smile. Mary had jet black shoulder length hair but that wasn't what I was looking at. She was also wearing little black dress. I wasn't looking at that either. Mary had a beautiful set of breasts that were barely covered by the top of her dress. My eyeballs were sucked into the black hole that was her cleavage.

I was distracted by something familiar in my peripheral vision. I glanced towards the entrance just in time to see the Maitre d' leading Jack and Mercy to a table in a different room. I must have recognized her gait out of the corner of my eye. Jill's hand firmly squeezing my thigh brought be back. She lifted her mouth to whisper in my ear.

"I can see you like what you see. I do too. I will let the Chambers know."

We ordered dinner and wine. Mary and Jill excused themselves to 'go to the powder room' leaving Jim and me alone at the table.

"It looks like you like Mary."

"She is very beautiful."

"Yes she is. So is Jill. And Mary likes what she sees in you too."

"Then it looks like we can relax and enjoy our dinner."

We picked up our drinks, clinked our glasses, and drained them. Jill and Mary returned to the table smiling in a knowing way. The wine arrived and Jim raised his glass.

"To new friends and new fun."

We all clinked glasses. Maybe Jill told all the guys they were her best student ever but it worked on me. I was relaxed and having fun and not thinking about not passing.

Our dinners arrived and we made more small talk as we ate. But there was now an electricity behind it as we all were anticipating what would come later. After the plates were cleared Jim pulled an envelope out and set it on the table. There was a wax seal in place.

"Jill, would you like to do the honors?'

Jill opened the envelope. There was a slightly smaller envelope inside. On the outside of the envelope were typed the words "The Miller Room". Jill smiled and set the envelope down where the Chambers could see it. Jim glanced at it and nodded and pocketed it.. He drank down the last of his wine and stood up.

"Shall we go?"

We all stood. Jim and Mary led the way. Jill talked to me as we followed them. At the entrance I glanced back to see if I could glimpse Mercy. Jill brought me back to the task at hand again.

"Whenever you meet at a restaurant, the Club picks up the tab. You are encouraged to enjoy yourself but not to be extravagant. We expect members to be reasonable. Members not using common sense will find themselves billed for the extra cost plus a large processing fee the first time. It doesn't happen again."

This was one of the occasional times where I wondered if we had gotten ourselves into something deeper than we were prepared for. Statements like that reminded me of John Grisham'sThe Firm. Jill didn't give me time to reflect on that.

"The host couple receives the envelope at the restaurant. If all four members agree that they want to proceed the envelope is opened. The inner envelope has the name of the rendezvous location. Sometimes it will be a hotel, sometimes a house or apartment. Once we get to the location the inner envelope will be opened and we will proceed with the scenario."

Jim and Mary stopped in front of a door. There was a sign on the door saying 'The Miller Room'. Jim opened the door and held it for everyone else. I followed Jill and Mary in. Jim removed his shoes and I followed his example.

The bed dominated the large room. It was at least a king size bed. The lighting was low and slightly off white. There was a table in one corner with four chairs, two comfortable chairs, a dresser, a couple of chests, a small bar, a large closet and a bathroom.

Everyone sat down at the table. Mary took the envelope that Jim handed her and opened it. She removed four sheets of paper and handed them out to each of us. I studied mine carefully.

The scenario tonight is a CFNM. You and Jim will be submissive to Jill and Mary. Mary is your ultimate boss. This is not a power or bondage situation. Everyone will explore everyone else sexually, but Jill and Mary will be the leaders and direct the action where necessary. When you are ready put the paper down on the table and go to Mary. She will undress you.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. I was excited and nervous. I gathered myself, set the paper on the table, stood up, and walked over to Mary. I decided I was just going to have fun and leave everything else in the Club's hands.

Mary put her paper down and stood up facing me. My eyes went down to her bosom. I had a great angle now. She turned her face up to me and kissed me deeply, pulling my head towards her with one hand while the other went to my crotch and squeezed my solid dick. Her tongue invaded my mouth and I licked it with mine as I sucked in her breath.

She released me and took a step back firmly guiding my arms to my sides. Then she reached up and methodically began unbuttoning my shirt from top to bottom until it fell open. She reached her hands inside my shirt and felt my chest with her hands, lingering on my stiff nipples, then slowly pushing my sleeves off. I bent my arms back in supplication and my shirt fell off.

Mary stepped forward. She stooped and bit my left nipple between her teeth and then pulled it out away from my body as I gasped in shock. She released it and gave my right nipple the same treatment. As I was recovering she looked up at me mischievously and then kissed me on the mouth while her hands went to my nipples.

She pinched them hard and then let her hands drift down my chest to my pants. She unfastened my belt expertly, drawing it out from the loops with a flourish and tossing it across the room. She unsnapped my pants, hooked her thumbs inside my jockey shorts, and with one swift motion pushed my pants down to the floor as she straightened her arms and knelt on one knee at the same time.

My cock sprang out. Mary took it in one hand and studied it while her other hand helped me out of my clothes that were pooled about my feet. With her assistance I stepped out of my pants and socks and stood before her naked while she was full clothed. I glanced over at Jim and saw he was in a similar situation. I breeze of jealousy passed through me as I saw Jill sitting in front of him.

Mary took my balls and squeezed them in her hand hard enough to make me flinch She released them and walked over to one of the two lounge chairs in the room. She relaxed and gave me a knowing smile.

"Stay there and face me."

Jill looked up from where she had been busy with Jim. She led him over next to me and then sat in the other chair next to Mary.

"I'm getting a little thirsty Mary, how about you?"

"Well yes I am. Boys, bring us two martinis,"

We walked over to the bar, cocks bobbing, carefully avoiding making contact with each other. Jim grabbed a couple of glasses while I pulled some olives out of the mini-fridge.

"I want a dirty Martini on the rocks. Jill wants hers straight up."

They giggled at the double entendre.

Jim grabbed the cocktail shaker and filled it with ice while I put three olives on plastic swords and put a set in each glass. I poured a dash of olive juice in Mary's while Jim added a few drops of Martini & Rossi to Jill's. He then poured some more into her glass, swirled it around slowly, and then dumped it out. I grabbed the bottle of Boodles gin and gave Mary a generous shot before handing the bottle to Jim.

"Bring another shaker full of ice and the gin,"

We found two trays and presented the ladies with their drinks. My cock was still hard but was not sticking straight out any more. Mary sipped her drink.

"This needs a few more rocks."

She took the glass and slid it under my balls and then dipped them in it. I inhaled quickly but held my ground. She took another sip.

"That's better. Now it needs to be mixed a little more."

She grabbed my dick and pulled me to her. She lifted her glass and bent my dick down into it and swirled it around. I flinched at the ice cold but again did my best to freeze. She looked up at me and smiled and then released me.

"I'll have the White Russian later.

"Now that our gentlemen have served their purpose I think we should secure them. Jim, strap Rich down to that chair. I'll get some restraints from the pleasure chest."

She pointed to one of the chairs near the table and then walked over to the chest. I took my cue and sat down in it. Jim took the Velcro restraints that Mary handed him and came over to me. He secured my ankles to the legs and my hands together on one of the rungs on the back of the chair.

"Very good. Now stand at the bottom of the bed."

Jim complied. Jill pressed a button and two straps released from the ceiling. She secured them to Jim's wrists. She then pressed another button and the straps began to recede, pulling Jim's arms upwards. When his arms were straight and pointing at a 45 degree angle she released the button. She got down on her hands and knees and secured his ankles, one to each leg of the bed.

Jim's cock was raging with excitement.

"Mmm, I'm getting hungry Jill, how about you?"

"Yes, I could use a little cock appetizer."

Another giggle.

"Let's blindfold them and see if they can tell us apart."

Jill went over to the pleasure chest and pulled out a pair of blindfolds. She handed one to Mary and put the other on Jim. Mary made as if she was going to blindfold me but stopped as soon as Jim was sightless. She and Jill unfastened me while stalling for time.

"Which one do you want Jill?"

"I can't decide. His looks a little bigger but his looks a little harder. Why don't you choose?"

"Hmmm, OK. Let me look at this one a little more closely."

As soon as my hands were free she pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket and handed it to me.

Your test is to give the other man a blow job so good that he thinks it is from one of the women. When he cums take it all in your mouth and keep it there until instructed otherwise. Pass this and you can enjoy the rest of your night.

I looked up from the paper. Both Jill and Mary were standing there expectantly. I hesitated momentarily. Jill took the paper from me and flipped it over,

NOW.

I realized the longer I waited the more likely Jim was to get suspicious I quickly but quietly got out of my chair and made my way over to Jim.

"I'll take this one," Mary said, "you take him. Let's see who can make their guy come first. No sound effects. The man that can hold out the longest gets a reward."

"You're on", replied Jill.

I gingerly felt Jim's balls and cock. I had examined his body on the way over. He was shaved which made this more palatable to me. I didn't let my mind go any further in this direction. I didn't know why they were making me do this but I knew I had no choice if I wanted us to remain in the club. Only later did I realize that Mercy was probably going through something similar and how pissed she would have been if I had backed out.

I was careful to use my fingertips and not my whole hand. A big hand would have been a giveaway. As I touched my lips to his quivering cock-head, I made my mouth as small as possible.

I put my lips on the end of his prick and slowly took the head into my mouth. My tongue snaked to to the bottom of the neck and I gently closed my teeth so they made contact with his flesh. He moaned with pleasure.

As I started to move his cock slowly in and out of my mouth the thought crept into the back of my head that I was gay. Well, at least bisexual, but to straight guys there wasn't much difference. I was on my knees sucking another man's cock and I was enjoying it. This made me uncomfortable. I knew I couldn't let my mind go there, that if I did I would lose focus and I would fail. I pushed it away by thinking of one of my more wild fantasies; that I woke up this morning and found myself in the body of a beautiful college girl with a nice sexy body and that I wanted to experience everything a woman could. My ownFreaky Friday. I fantasized that this was my boyfriend and that if I did a good job he would reward me by licking my pussy to orgasm before pounding me with his big cock.

As the fantasy played out in my head I became more excited and sensual. I began to feel every twitch of pleasure in Jim's body. His moans and soft cries of pleasure went straight to my core. I gently put one hand on his ass and felt his balls with the other, holding them in my hand, gently juggling on them, tugging them, softly squeezing. His cock grew inside my mouth.

I slipped my other hand to his ass and massaged his cheeks as I pulled him a little deeper inside my mouth. His cock bumped my throat. I tilted my head to give him less fettered access and swallowed. The tip of his cock mashed up against the back of my mouth.

I pulled away. I thought about how he would ravish my breasts, all the ways he would fuck me with his big hard cock and then I pulled him to me hard while tilting my head once more and swallowing. I felt his cock enter my throat. I fought the impulse to gag.

12