The Couples Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I felt his body stiffen. I released the pressure on his ass and slid one of my hands back to his balls. I felt them roiling in the palm of my hand. I closed my fingers around them ever so gently, just adding a tiny bit of pressure.

The roar of pleasure Jim let out caught me off guard. His balls convulsed while he jammed himself against my mouth. I felt a stream of cum hit the back of the roof of my mouth. I closed my throat to keep from swallowing it while I sucked him vigorously to maximize his orgasm.

His first roar was followed by several ones of decreasing volume as he shot out wave after wave of cum. As my mouth started to fill with his cum I perversely wondered if he was picturing Jill or Mary on the end of his cock.

I continued to run my tongue all over his milky cock as my hands played over his lower body. I felt a gentle but firm hand on my shoulder pull me back. I released Jim's cock, careful to let as little cum escape as possible.

Jill was kneeling next to me. She put a hand on either side of my head and turned it towards her. She kissed me open-mouthed sucking most of the cum out. She broke off and pushed me away. Mary pulled my shoulder again. I turned and she pointed to the chair. I understood and sat back in the chair. I was aware how rock hard my cock was. Mary secured my hands behind me and then knelt down in front of me and took my raging cock into her mouth.

"Well Jim, did we meet your approval?"

Jim nodded.

"If you can guess which one of us gave you the blow-job they will fuck you next."

Jim hesitated. If I was good enough he would probably pick the woman he would most like to fuck. Maybe even if I wasn't quite good enough...

"Mary?"

"Sorry Jim. Mary, would you like some help with that stubborn guy?"

Mary nodded her head slightly while still keeping my cock in her mouth. Jill took Jim's blindfold off and then came over and knelt down next to Mary. Mary took my cock out of her mouth and shared it with Jill. She and Jill licked my cock voraciously from two separate sides. I was in an unbelievable heaven. It was a fantasy come to life. I glanced up at Jim once to see him watching with envy.

The women attentions quickly drew my gaze back to them. I was rock hard and knew I was on a fast track to orgasm. Jill took over the cock sucking duties while Mary came up to kiss me on the mouth, her tongue exploring me, before sinking down to suck my nipples while playing with the other with her hand.

Jill was a pro. Her lips, teeth, and tongue found every spot on my cock that was most sensitive. My body quickly quivered. I began to spasm and yelled with pleasure as I came into her mouth with several long spasms. She sucked every last drop out of me. Mary sank back down to her knees and took my cock from Jill to clean me off with her tongue and then the two women kissed each other full on the mouth, sharing my cum, while I slumped into recovery.

I was aware of movement around me as I savored the aftershocks of my monumental orgasm, but only peripherally. It was like I was sedated. I was aware of a quiet tone like an office phone and then a muted voice. As the waves of pleasure began to subside I felt my wrists and ankles being released and then a hand gently grasping each of my biceps and guiding me to my feet.

I opened my eyes and saw Jill and Mary flanking me, both stripped down to sexy lacy underwear. Jim was nowhere in sight. They guided me towards the bed.

"Congratulations. You and Mercy have both passed your exams. Now Mary and I will give you your reward."

They turned me around and sat me on the edge of the bed. A cool glass was lifted to my mouth. I drank deeply. It felt like I was drinking raw energy. I swallowed the rest of the drink, only then realizing how thirsty I had been. I felt more alert and more energized but still relaxed.

With Mary and Jill's guidance I lay back on the bed. Once I was comfortable Jill and Mary began to turn their attentions to each other. They kissed each other with open mouths, licking faces while their hands ravished each others bodies. Soon they were undressing each other. Their bodies were gorgeous. My loins grew hard.

They sucked each others breasts and fingered each others cunts. Mary stretched her hand out to my face and I licked her fingers eagerly. Mary lay down next to me and Jill slid down between her legs, licking her pussy.

I couldn't stay out of the action any longer. I leaned over and sucked Mary's tits, chewing on them gently, twisting them with my lips, sucking them away from her body while one of my hands played with her other nipple. She was building towards climax. I was rock hard and loving it.

I felt Mary's hand pulling on me and I looked up at her. She opened her mouth wide and licked her lips. I released her nipples and straddled her chest above her breasts and fed my cock into her eager mouth. She took it deep inside of her. I leaned forward and braced myself against the wall with my arms extended and began to fuck her mouth. I felt her throat open for me.

Suddenly her whole body writhed and exploded. I withdrew from her and went back to attending to her breasts as she unleashed a monster orgasm from deep inside. As she topped off and began her decline I moved up to her mouth and kissed her passionately

She savored her experience momentarily and then jumped into action. She shook me off and stepped out of the bed. She took Jill and flipped her over so she was laying where Mary had been. Then she attacked Jill's pussy with abandon.

I took over where I had left off, giving Jill the same treatment I had just given Mary. After a few minutes, Jill, like Mary before, pulled me up to her and took me in her mouth. Her hands were over her head. I pinned them there with my knees. I alternately watched Mary licking her pussy and the winces of pleasure on Jill's face while she sucked my cock. It was delayed gratification in spades.

Jill reached a hand down and took my cock out of her mouth.

"Go fuck Mary from behind. She wants you to."

I hesitated only for a moment before moving quickly to the back of the bed. Mary was laying with her torso on the bed, bent at the waist with her knees on the floor. Her legs spread slightly as she readied herself for me.

I fell to my knees behind her and put one hand on her ass and the other on her cunt. Her lips were sopping. I slid my cock into her firmly and quickly. She shuddered and let out a muffled cry. I grabbed her hips and took her methodically, pumping up against her ass firmly while holding her hips steady so as to not disrupt her oral work on Jill.

As I felt the excitement rise in me I increased my speed slowly. Mary had a great ass and I loved watching my cock disappear and reappear just below it.

I looked up to see Jill looking at me with undisguised lust. We locked eyes. My cock twitched, Mary reacted, and Jill sucked in her breath. I picked up the speed a little more, continuing to watch the orgasm evolving on Jill's face. She squeezed her eyes shut with pleasure before quickly reopening them to look at me wide-eyed, almost as if she had been stabbed by surprise

As my balls began to tighten once more I saw Jill's face scrunch up in ecstasy. She opened her mouth and screamed with pleasure. Mary's pussy convulsed around my cock and my orgasm erupted out of my cock and my mouth. I fucked Mary as hard as I could against the edge of the bed while all three of us rode out the waves of pleasure.

I finally reached the point where I was so exhausted the pleasure of the strokes could no longer fuel my effort and I collapsed down on top of Mary, my chest against her back.

I must have fallen asleep for a second. The next thing I was aware of was Jill helping me up on to the bed and on to my back. Her mouth covered mine as her hand went to my crotch and stroked my cock.

I hardened fast. Jill worked her hand expertly, stimulating every sensitive spot on my cock and balls as her tongue played in my mouth. When I was rock hard once more she climbed on the bed and impaled herself upon me cock. She locked eyes with me once more and rode me mercilessly, bending my cock down with her cunt to increase her pleasure.

It was uncomfortable at first but I got used to it and the stimulation started to take hold. I saw the joy in her eyes and I fed off of that. She had come twice already. Mary was up on the bed now, kissing Jill full on the mouth and feeling and sucking her breasts. This really got me going. I was just beginning to get going towards my orgasm when Mary sat backwards on my face and pressed her cunt against my mouth, my nose near her ass crack.

I stuck out my tongue and licked her juices, tasting her sweetness mixed with my cum. I lapped at her lips eagerly as she rocked around on my face. I was being used by two women for their own pleasure. I could not see anymore, but I knew Jill and Mary were facing each other and kissing and fondling. I felt fingers on Mary's pussy as I licked it. I felt more fingers worm their way in to feel Jill's pussy as she fucked me.

Jill began to orgasm while I was still hard but feeling little pleasure. As soon as it subsided she began another one. I could feel Mary's fingers playing Jill's cunt like a violin. As I lay their my mind drifted slightly and I remembered that this was one of several fantasies I had put down on my questionnaire; being used by two women for their own pleasure until they were sated and then being brought to orgasm. I hoped that Mercy had learned some of the skills that Jill and Mary were using on me.

I lost count of Jill's orgasms. Mary shuddered and convulsed on top of me, her juices flowing all over my face as Jill fingered her and I tongued her. Mary rocked on my mouth, smashing my face as she sought to increase the feelings to her pussy. Her screams of joy pierced my ears. Her orgasm seemed to last forever before she finally collapsed forward on her hands, her arm straight.

Jill climbed off of me. After a long pause to recover, Mary lowered herself down and took my cock in her mouth all the way, ramming against the back of her throat as we were in a '69' position. She tenderly nursed me and soon my nipples were erect and I was felling pleasure again.

She rolled off of me and maneuvered my arm above my head and then sat on them, her crotch at the top of my head. I was helpless but not in pain. Jill sat astride me once more but this time her aim was to please me. She gently rocked on me, sliding me in and out. She locked eyes on me again, but this time I could tell she was solely focused on my pleasure instead of hers. My body relaxed totally. I was going to enjoy this ride for everything it was worth.

I felt a premature orgasm coming but was able to squeeze it off. After that it was just pure pleasure. I lay back grinning, enjoying every sensation, watching Jill's luscious tits sway back and forth. They were no bigger than Mercy's but they were shaped differently and like Mercy's they were all real, just like all the women I had seen in the club.

Mary climbed off of me just as my arms were starting to ache slightly. I left them above my head. I felt like I could make this last forever. I was enjoying this so much. It was a feeling of total satisfaction. Suddenly I felt an unexpected tongue on my balls that sent a charge into me I could not recover from. Rather than try to fight it I concentrated on every sensation; Jill's cunt and tits and hands, Mary's tongue and now her lubricated fingers going into my ass one at a time, the electricity running through my entire body that was going higher and higher, Jill's moistening her fingers and caressing and then twisting my nipples, my balls clenching, my cock twitching, my body stiffening, my toes curling, the explosion deep inside me, the cum and pleasure coursing through my balls and cock, my ass clenching on Mary's fingers, my voice exploding in a long song of joy as wave after wave after wave of orgasm bouncing through my body, my body totally stiff trying to feel the deepest part of Jill's cunt, my body slowly deflating as my spine turned to jelly and I savor the aftershocks ricocheting through me.

I closed my eyes to savor all the sensations still traveling though my body. I was aware of quiet voices and a cover over my body and then the outside world faded away.

12