The Couples Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly the activity above me subsided. The woman left one at a time. The acolytes released my bonds and my cock. Some cum dripped out of it as it bobbed to half strength. I was cleaned up by the acolytes and then escorted to an empty area to the side of the stage where I had a clear view.

I was put in a kneeling position with my torso parallel to the floor and supported by a long ottoman. My arms were secured to the side. My ass was totally exposed. The lights on the stage dimmed. Soon I had a pussy in front of my mouth and I felt my ass being probed and I somehow knew that it was the audiences turn to have me.

I gave a couple orgasms with my mouth and had my ass fucked a few times. My mouth was getting tired when the last woman came. There was no more oral sex after that.

The lights slowly came up on the empty stage. The felt the Gates of Hell being removed from my cock, which was still as hard as ever. I thought I was done when I felt my ass being slowly entered by the biggest dildo of the night. I was momentarily scared. Then I felt vibrations and became aware that my prostrate was being massaged. Whoever was in me didn't actively fuck me, she just moved in and out and around slowly every so often. Occasionally she stroked the underside of my cock which was now trapped against the side of the Ottoman.

A spotlight appeared on a door. It must have been the same one I came out of. The door opened and a woman in a white robe walked out, escorted firmly be several women in black robes. The woman blinked her eyes, trying to see. The scene stoked a memory in my brain.me.

One of the woman was obviously the leader. She stood behind the woman and kissed her on the neck as her hands came around her waist. I realized it was Mercy just as the leader untied her robe. The front parted and Mercy's freshly shaved pussy was revealed. The leader slid her hands up to Mercy's shoulders and slid the robe off revealing her beautiful breasts, nipples stiff.

There were exclamations of delight and some light applause.

The acolytes began to stroke and kiss Mercy gently all over. She shuddered with pleasure. The leader knelt down in front of her and began to lick her pussy. The other woman began to tend to her orally, two of them licking and sucking her breasts while the others kissed and licked her face, her legs, her arms, sucking her fingers.

I realized this was a similar scenario to the movie Behind the Green Door. It was one of our favorite movies. I could always count on it if I needed to get Mercy going. Sexy with a plot without going over the top. Good acting and natural woman, not airheads with fake boobs, fake nails, and six-inch heels.

Mercy had told me once a long time ago that she sometimes fantasized about being the Marilyn Chambers character but it she said she wanted it to stay a fantasy. .

She was about to find out if that last part was really true.

I could see the look of bliss on her face as they guided her gently down to the floor where a mattress awaited her. The continued to lick and suck her as they secured her wrists to tethers above each shoulder and her ankles to the bottom corners of the mattress. Helpless, she sank back, her head propped up against a pillow so she was looking down at her body.

I glanced around at the crowd. Just like when I was in plays in high school they were not well lit and hard to make out. All were wearing masks that obscured the top halves of their faces. Several of them were feeling themselves through their clothes, underneath their clothes, or out of their clothes. Many were making out with partners.

I turned back to look at Mercy and saw her face had turned from bliss to ecstasy Her eyes were scrunched and her mouth was stretched in a smile of pleasure. It was like she had started an orgasm but was then frozen in anticipatory pleasure.

A door opened and a naked black man with a huge dick emerged. The rest of the crowd slowly noticed him as he strode slowly to the front of the stage. His cock was already semi-hard and growing in size. Mercy's view was blocked by the women attending to her and she only had her eyes half-open anyway.

The man turned and studied what he could see of her and the women who were pleasuring her. I had enough of an angle to see his dick rise a little more. He walked up to the woman who was licking Mercy's pussy and tapped her on the shoulder. She raised her head and turned it and then her mouth flew to the black man's penis, engulfing just over half of it in her mouth. She put her hands on his ass and tried to pull him deeper.

Another of the acolytes left her duties and took over licking Mercy's pussy. Mercy's eyes fluttered open during the temporary interruption She saw the black man immediately. While she couldn't see his large appendage, she could admire his chiseled physique and handsome face. When her eyes wandered up to his he locked onto her gaze lick a tractor beam. Mercy was transfixed.

He put his hands on the back of the head of the woman servicing him and pressed it towards his crotch hard forcing his cock down her throat. Then he released her and when she withdrew for air he firmly but gently pushed her away as he broke his spell on Mercy. Her eyes went to his crotch where she saw his huge hard cock. It was shiny and gleaming with saliva. Mercy had never had a black man before. She looked like she was going to have an orgasm just imagining it in her.

He knelt down and grasped the ribs of the woman who was licking Mercy. She lifted her head at the touch and he lifted her out of the way. Then he sunk his face into Mercy's pussy. One displaced woman went back to licking Mercy in other places while the other stuck her head between the black man's thighs and gave him what oral treatment she could. His hands began exploring the naked bodies within his reach.

I became aware of a strange noise like a coyote trying to sing. It started out quietly and slowly increased in volume. As I watched Mercy I saw her mouth open wide and her body convulse and she broke into an exclamation of pleasure louder than anything I had ever heard from her before, I realized that had been her all along. When her long cry ended she started to spasm violently, crying with overwhelmed joy in short breaths, thrashing against the four restraints which threw the women who tried to remain clamped to her nipples. The black man slipped his hands under her ass and pinned her cunt to his face, his mouth continuing to work vigorously.

Suddenly Mercy froze, her back arched, silent for a moment until a second loud scream of orgasm racked her body her whole being arched impossibly high before she crashed to the ground with a finality, breathing quickly and deeply to recapture her breath. The women all laid off of her and the black man rose to his knees watching her.

Mercy was still recovering as her eyes refocused on the man kneeling in front of her. Her eyes drifted down to his massive cock and her face filled with desire. He took his cue and leaned forward until he fell onto his hands above her, his forearms taught against the outside of her breasts, his cock rigid, pointing straight at her cunt.

Slowly his lower body descended until his black cock touched her pussy. Mercy gasped. He supported himself on his arms and pushed against her. One of the acolyte's reached in and grabbed his cock. She slowly moved the head around Mercy's pussy while she writhed in pleasure. She was begging for more with her body. I thought I heard a faint 'please' escape her lips. He slowly let himself down and she incrementally took in his massive penis. The acolyte reluctanctly removed her hand and scooted out of the way. Mercy's body reacted in both fear and pleasure. Finally he was all the way in. She relaxed and started to enjoy the sensation.

After a long pause while Mercy began to adjust to his size he suddenly withdrew his cock almost all the way and plunged it back in quickly. Mercy reacted as if she had the wind knocked out of her. Before she could catch her breath he began to pump her methodically, his eyes beaming into hers once more. She was so wet I could hear the sound of them fucking echoing off the walls, the sloshing accentuated by his flesh smacking against hers..

Her face, her body, her voice reacted so differently than ever before. It was like she was having one continuous orgasm. She was possessed like someone else had taken over her body. Her face contorted in pleasure and greed.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Oh God yes! Fuck me!"

Her voice repeated a couple of times until it segued into gasps, groans and screams of pleasure so intense. It was if her base state was orgasmic and now she was experiencing super orgasms. She was not in control.

I looked around at the audience. They were much further along now. Most were at least partially undressed, some were totally naked, virtually all were engaged in some kind of sexual activity, mostly with a partner, but sometimes by a group or by themselves. All of them remain focused on Mercy.

The black man suddenly shifted into a higher gear. I saw his firm ass muscles tighten. He was ramming her like a jack hammer. I half expected to see his cock coming out of her back.

Mercy's body contorted in such a way that I wondered if she were having a stroke or a heart attack. She let out an unearthly wail as her whole body spasmed against the restraints as if she were receiving electro-shock. The black man's body began to convulse as well and though he did not make a sound it was obvious he was coming in buckets inside Mercy's sweet pussy.

His orgasm must have lasted a couple of minutes before he finally tapered off his pace, Mercy now rigid against him, pushing herself off of the floor. As he finally made one final stroke and withdrew she collapsed to the floor. He stood up and one of the acolytes fell to her knees and cleaned him off with her mouth and then a cloth while a couple of the others cleaned up Mercy.

With the show seemingly over there were cries of orgasms coming from several spots in the audience. I lay where I was, shackled and frustrated. The lights on the stage dimmed.

After a few minutes they came back on. Mercy was suspended in mid-air. She was in profile to me. There were padded straps around her ankles, her wrists, and her lower and upper back. She was about three feet off of the ground with her legs spread. She appeared to have plenty of play in her arms.

She was still recovering from her last experience but ready for more. Her nipples were stiff and I thought I was liquid dripping from between her legs. The acolytes were standing nearby. As the lights came up a few of them came over to massage her feet and shoulders and legs.

I caught movement out of my eye and saw several men approaching the stage. All were naked, all had excellent physiques, and all had cocks that were rigid. As they stepped on the stage the acolytes parted except for one that was licking Mercy's cunt. Mercy caught site of the five men and her body quivered.

One of the men put a hand on the acolytes shoulder. She stood up and he replaced her. Two men flanked her and began sucking her breasts while their hands roamed her body. A third leaned over her and began kissing her and nibbling her face and ears. The final man sunk to the floor and began to lick and bite her ass.

Within a minute Mercy was coming wildly, thrashing in her straps, babbling loudly and incoherently, finally begging for them to stop. By some prearranged signal they all stopped at the same time.

The acolytes brought out a rolling padded cart. The men rearranged themselves and one of them lay on the cart, his dick directly below Mercy's ass. The cart was immobilized and then raised so he was bumping her ass. One of the acolytes lubricated the man's cock with one hand and Mercy's ass with the other.

The straps lowered slightly and Mercy's ass was impaled. Her head was now laying back behind her. One of the men stepped up and put his cock in her mouth and began to fuck it. She had to be deep throating him and she had to have learned that this week. Two of the men flanked her again and guided her hands to their cocks. Each man had an acolyte with him to provide continual lubrication and possible further stimulation.

The final man made his was between Mercy's leg. He put the tip of his cock in her pussy and fucked her slowly with the head a couple of times. Then he grabbed the straps holding her thighs and thrust into her quickly. Mercy emitted a muffled yell.

The men on either end of her now stood their ground and used the straps to slowly swing her back and forth so she was either a cock was buried in her throat or two were buried in her ass and cunt. They increased the speed slowly.

This was Mercy's fantasy, or at least a version of it. I was powerless to rescue her anyway. But her nipples were stiff, her body seemed to be responding in a positive way, and her hands were working enthusiastically.

The guy on her right side came first. A long spurt of cum shot onto her chest and breasts and arm. The man on the other side came right after that, followed by the one getting the blow job. The fucking man picked up the pace.

The first two men milked their cocks and massaged her breasts with it while the other one took his and rubbed her face. Her head was then slowly raised so she could watch the man fucking her. Free to make noise now she panted loud gasps of pleasure with each thrust.

Her face suddenly changed and she stared down her fucker, biting her lip in the process. He rammed her like a hammer drill and she lost it and began to yell once more with ecstasy over and over again until the man on the bottom started to come and then her fucker was coming too and they sang in disjointed harmony.

The man who had been fucking her pulled out. The straps lifted up. The acolytes closed in around Mercy and the stage lights dimmed again. My restraints were released.

I thought we were done. I was helped onto a wooden chair with the stage to my right. A woman came around from the side and sat on my lap, straddling me. I noticed the cat on her thigh. She smiled at me and guided my cock into her pussy. Two of the acolytes guided me into her pussy.

"Let me do the work. We're going to make this last," Cat said in a low voice. Then she began to slowly rock back and forth send pulses of pleasure through my cock and up my body.

The stage lights came up again. Mercy had been cleaned up and was laying on a bed that had been pulled in from the bak. She was not secured in any way.

Again men emerged out of the audience but this time it was not coordinated and they were in various states of undress. The first man made his way over to Mercy and mounted her and fucked her missionary style. He brought Mercy to a couple of orgasms before coming himself.

The next guy in line took Mercy and guided her to her hands and knees. He took her from behind. The guy after him took his clothes off and made his way to the other side of Mercy. She took him in her mouth. The guy fucking her came quickly. He was replaced by the fourth guy. After the third guy came in her mouth he turned her back over and lifted her ankles over his shoulders and then began ramming her. The fifth guy came over and straddled her upper chest and began to fuck her mouth.

I was in a high state of arousal that I had never lingered at before. It was like the pleasure I usually feel a half second before my orgasm. Cat was keeping me on that edge.

The rest of the guys used Mercy one way or another until they came. I noticed the seventh guy had a cock with a dog leg. It looked like Dave's and then I recognized his walk. He penetrated her from behind and within a few strokes she was orgasming once more.

I couldn't help noticing the last guy because he had a huge dick. It looked like it was bigger than the black man's. He too took her from behind. As her turned his back to me I saw a round dark splotch on his back. It had two little ears and looked like Mickey Mouse.

As he began to fuck Mercy, Cat turned her head to me and said, "Now I'm going to fuck you hard." She grabbed my hips and steadily increased the pace. I did my best to rise up and meet her. We were pounding her as fast as we could. Up on the stage I could see Mercy coming in one of her louder orgasms. That was all I could take. The monster orgasm exploded out of me and though I had meant to be quiet my mouth blew open and cries of joy erupted out of me as Cat's body shuddered in release.

I was still recovering when Robert dismounted Mercy and made his way back to his seat. Cat urged me to my feet. I stood up and stretched while an acolyte draped a light robe around me. She led me to the edge of the stage where I waited while some of the other acolytes tended to Mercy. Then my acolyte gently pushed me towards the stage handing me a couple of warm wash clothes.

"Go the her now. She needs you."

Mercy was unaware that I was there. She was still covered in cum. I took the clothes and began to gently clean her off, wiping the dried semen from around her vagina, her breasts, her chest, and then her face.

She opened her eyes then and registered I was there. She was totally wiped. I smiled at her as I finished cleaning her off and she smiled back weakly.

"Are you all right Mercy? It was your fantasy come true. That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen."

I saw Mercy's face light up slightly. I thought she might be worried about my reaction and I wanted to reassure her even if I didn't know if it was true yet.

"It was. I saw you lived out your fantasy too. Come lay with me."

I finished wiping her down. I spooned her and held her tight. She was asleep within a couple of minutes. An acolyte took the robe draped around my back and then covered us with a sheet. It was only as I was drifting off that I realized how quiet it was.

More to come in May

12