The Couples Club Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to hold still for a little bit. I lay down on the floor and tentatively spread out my arms and legs. After a short time I heard the definite sounds of sensual physical contact. Then I felt something touching my shin. A hand gently grabbed it; definitely a feminine touch. This ruled out Mercy, that just wasn't her style.

The hand took it's time slowly wandering up my leg, stroking and retreating, crawling like a spider, jumping and darting. It was one of the most unique sensual experiences I have ever had. I lay there and just let her play.

I knew it had to be Clara. The weight of her touch, the movements of her along my skin, they were unlike anything I had felt from Mercy or any other lover.

It was not that it was better than Mercy. I love Mercy and all the things she could do to me. I also love Cabernet Sauvignon. This was like trying an excellent Pinot Noir for the first time. It was so good, so unique, so different, but at the same time I would always be a Cabernet man.

I knew some how she wanted me to lay there so I didn't feel guilty about it. I knew she was enjoying teasing and feasting upon my body at least as much as I was enjoying having her lick and touch and kiss and stroke me.

Her hands and lips danced all over my body, touching me places I never knew excited me before. In the dark is was all intensified. I sighed and moaned with pleasure almost like a woman. She played my body like she was Chopin playing the piano – but with a tongue included. I don't even remember what triggered my orgasm – I just remember that I came and it was like a religious experience – Clara and I were one.

After I recovered I returned the favor as best as I could. I didn't have Clara's skills but I did have the desire to please and that counted counts for a lot. Mostly I used my tongue and mostly I used it on her pussy – that was my forte – and she expressed her appreciation with a vehement orgasm.

My erection had returned long ago, but now it was harder than ever. I climbed on top of her. Part of me was eager to just jack-hammer her cunt into the floor, but I resisted that and instead just began to slowly, languidly slide in and out of her. I tried to go as slow as possible while still constantly moving.

Clara was not passive. Her hands played over my body sporadically. She frequently adjusted her position so that I entered her from different angles so we were both hitting different spots, all the while cooing and moaning. She suddenly she froze and said 'Yes!' I understood that I should keep doing exactly what I was doing, and shortly was rewarded by her mind-blowing song of ecstasy.

I have made a lot of women come in my sexual life, the majority of them since we had joined the club. Most of them were vocal and most of them were genuine, at least as far as I could tell, and while many were music to my ears this was the first one that sounded like she was actually singing. It was indescribable, the closest I could come would be to say it was like the woman singing during the opening credits of the originalStar Trekcombined with that orgasm song from the 70sPillow Talkbut 1000 times more powerful. I exploded into her, stifling my own cries that now seemed so inadequate, and then gently collapsing on her. I could have died happy right then.

I was only dimly aware of Mercy and Daniel's own orgasmic duet as I lay there, satiated. Then, shortly after they finished, the second timer went off, almost as if it had been waiting for a break in the action.

"You may begin free play," came a gentle recorded female voice. I lifted my blindfold so it was perched on my forehead. I was aware of a bluish light in the room that slowly grew brighter until I could begin to make out Clara beneath me and Mercy and Daniel not far away. The blue light was emanating from the top of the alarm clock.

I looked down at Clara, realizing that I was finally going to get to see her beautiful naked body after I had already had her. That excited me. She had cast her blindfold to one side and was looking at me expectantly, almost as if she was just as eager for me to stand up so she could get a better look at my naked body. I was thankful for all the long hours at the gym the club had put me through.

I slowly pushed myself up and off of her, taking in her alabaster torso and perfect, medium-sized breasts like you might see on one of those ancient sculptures. I rested on my knees for a bit, then stood up so that I could look down on her and appreciate her in all her naked glory. The rest of her body was just as perfect. I was suddenly reenergized and wanted to fuck her again. My cock expanded in record time.

Clara noticed my reaction and I saw lust returning to her eyes;, but when she brought her gaze up to my face I saw a hint of amusement. I couldn't figure it out until she put her hands over her eyes and pointed to my forehead and I realized how ridiculous I probably looked. We were allowed to talk now but it seemed like doing so would break a spell; so I was glad Clara had pantomimed instead. I brushed my hand up over my forehead knocking the blindfold off behind me. Then I practically fell into her.

This time I was the jack hammer. As soon as my cock was in position I sank all the way in hard and fast, eliciting a gasp as if she had been punched in the belly. I waited a microsecond so she had long enough to think I was going to let her recover and then I pulled out and punched back in again. Within ten seconds I was up to full speed and she was gasping with each thrust, each successive exclamation becoming louder, longer, and sexier until they blended together into one long orgasmic yell, a primal scream of pleasure completely different from her original climax.

I joined in soon after. Holding nothing back this time, I just loudly exclaimed with each pleasurable thrust, until I too went past terminal velocity and roared as I pumped shots of cum into her pussy. As our cries faded away I heard Daniel and Mercy. I glanced back to see them facing us, her on all fours and him on his knees behind her taking her from the rear. Her eyes stared at me in a glazed expression and then with nothing more to see her arms collapsed and she lay with her head sideways on the floor, Daniel still pumping her. She began another epic orgasm.

I closed my eyes.

At some point I was aware of the body next to mine leaving, but leaving me wanting. I didn't wake up completely but I wasn't really sleeping either. There was a void next to me that needed to be filled. And then it was filled with a familiar smell and familiar skin and I drifted of contentedly.

When I opened my eyes again Mercy's face filled my field of vision. She smiled at me. I smiled back at her as my brain made sense of where I was and where things had left off. I thought about Clara and realized I wasn't ready to be done with her. But the fact that Mercy was with me meant it would be complicated at best. I rolled over to check out the situation with Daniel and Clara.

"They're gone Rich. They said they had to get back to their kids. Something about a soccer game."

I didn't turn back to Mercy right away because I knew I couldn't hide how crestfallen I was. It was like going to Disneyland as a kid and suddenly being forced to go home early. I had realized when I woke up I probably wasn't going to get to do anything more with Clara, but I thought I might be able to get to look at her beautiful naked body again, or at least talk to her and watch her animated face.

That wasn't going to happen again. Ever.

I realized I wasn't going to recover anytime soon so I went on the offensive.

"How was your stud?"

"Daniel was fantastic . . . marvelous even. But my stud? I don't know -- how are you?"

She continued before I could formulate an answer.

"She really got under your skin, didn't she?"

I still couldn't look at Mercy.

"I just wasn't done yet. I would have liked to go one more round. Or at least to say goodbye."

Implicit in the last sentence was the accusation that she should have awakened me.

"I know. It was weird. I only woke up when they were going out the door. Daniel seemed to be almost pushing Clara out. I told them you would want to say goodbye but they insisted they were already late. So I let you sleep.

"I'm sorry Rich," she continued after a pause. "But you'll get over it. I have. There will be more women and you'll always have me."

I finally turned back to her. I had regained my composure. I realized how selfish I was. How lucky I was to have her.

"How come I love you so much?" I asked.

"Probably because I'm so marvelous."

I shook my head, playing along.

"Because I'm so delightful?"

I shook my head again.

"Because we're so enchanting," we said in unison. I took her in my arms and embraced her. Then we gathered our belongings and left, but not before I had sureptitiously stuffed Clara's blindfold in my pocket as a souvenir.

As we drove home I thought about Clara. I wondered if I would get over her and I wondered if there was some way to meet her again. I also wondered what Mercy had meant when she said 'I have'.

"What are you thinking about?" Mercy had asked.

"What a most enchanting evening that was," I said, meaning it in both the real sense of the word and our code sense.

I caught her smiling out of the corner of my eye.

"Knock, knock."

"Who's there?"

"Sam and Janet."

"Sam and Janet who?"

And then we broke into song together:

"Sam and Janet evening, you will meet a stranger, across a crowded room..."

12