The Couples Collector Ch. 02

Story Info
He collects sexy young couples. Will these couples survive?
7.5k words
4.34
35.7k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer: All characters depicted are 18 years of age or older. This story is 100% fictitious and I do not condone or approve of any of the acts depicted in real life. That said, I hope you enjoy this dark tale of sexual domination. Remember, sometimes it's good to find a safe space to indulge your fantasies... even the darkest, most forbidden. Thank you for reading. ~Kitty

~***************************~

The Couples Collector 2 - Dark Horizons

Marrek Gleeson and his innocent-seeming wife, Anna, had a dark secret. They collected couples. Perhaps 'collected' wasn't really the proper word for it. They kidnapped young, beautiful couples and subjected them to the harshest, cruelest treatment imaginable in their underground 'sex and torture dungeon' - as they affectionately liked to call it. Yes, beneath Mr. Gleeson's sprawling estate, gifted to him from his wealthy father, Marrek was enjoying the ability to make his darkest fantasies come true.

It was early morning, though in this underground dungeon none of their slaves could have known the difference. Marrek was a musclebound brute of well over 6'3 with a shaved head and piercing, midnight eyes. His wife, Anna, was a redhead with huge, lush breasts, their areolae dark and sexy. They both stood as naked as the slaves in the room, of which there were many.

"Listen up, slaves. We have a special contest today!" Marrek boomed. He strode over to a stricken young man. Max lay naked on the floor, his wrists and ankles shackled to iron ringlets fixed firmly in the cement. He stared miserably up at his equally naked girlfriend, Sophie. Sophie was a willowy brunette with the cutest face, her sexy young body sporting a pair of firm, small tits. The brunette was on her hands and knees facing towards her boyfriend's feet. Her wrists and ankles were shackled to the floor to keep her firmly in position. By careful design, the girl's pussy hovered just inches above her boyfriend's face.

"Now here are the rules of the game," Anna continued right where her husband left off. The sultry redhead walked along a line of three male slaves. Each was naked, of course, and each man's wrists had been cuffed in front of him. Each of the three men was a fine specimen too; tall, virile, with an impressively sized cock. As Anna walked along the line of male slaves, Humar, Allen, and Chris, she gripped the base of each cock in turn, pumping slightly as she felt the shiver of arousal from each man, traitorous instinct.

"You will all fuck Slave Sophie's pussy one by one. Your performance will be graded on the following: technique, longevity, and brutality. Allen, you will go first. If you want a break, you may tap out and have another man begin fucking her. As long as each man is fucking Sophie, they will be timed, so it will be easy to keep track of which of you has the greatest stamina." Anna paused, swiveling in a circle as she took in the sight of Sophie's bare sex seemingly begging to be shoved full of dick.

"Only after all three of you have CUM inside this hot young bitch will the contest be over." Anna's wide lips turned upward into a devastating smile. "Hubby, do you want to tell them about the possible rewards...and PUNISHMENTS?"

With a chuckle, Marrek walked over to the far wall.

"It would be my pleasure, Anna." He strode over to the far wall because along its length were three chairs, each fixed with a tall ribbed shaft which were part of a series of brutal fuck machines. Three naked girls had their hips tied down straddling the three chairs, their wrists chained straight above their heads. Humar's Arab wife, Khatira, was a dusky-skinned beauty with shoulder-length black hair, big breasts, and a tiny birthmark on her neck. She groaned with a ball-gag in her mouth. Like the other two girls, she'd been gagged. Just like the other two girls, her pussy had been forced down onto its appointed artificial cock, until it filled her completely like some obscene spike. Beside her was Chris's girlfriend, a slender blonde with small, perky breasts named Tanya. Last but not least was June, Allen's wife. June was an Asian girl with a huge, sexy pair of supple tits, dusky skin, and shiny dark hair flowing all the way to the small of her back.

The three stricken girls looked at their significant others with a mixture of desperation and terror.

"Now the rewards are simple," Marrek continued. He walked up to June, sliding his finger along the girl's clit. The girl groaned through her gag as he played with her joy nub while leaning over and suckling on her left nipple.

"UHH!!"

He turned back toward Allen and caught the man-slave giving him a sullen stare.

"I think your slut wife enjoys my attentions, don't you? Ah, but where was I?" He walked over to Tanya. The muscular rapist ignored the venomous look which Chris sent his way as he cupped the pretty blonde's perky breasts, squeezing them until the girl squeezed her eyes shut with the loudest groan.

"Ohhh, these titties are sensitive, aren't they?" he said with dark amusement.

And then, lastly, Marrek strode over to the sexy Arab girl. He gently pinched the girl's clit and then her nipples, making the girl squirm and groan with equal force through the ball-gag which was making her jaw ache. He alternated pinching the Arab beauty's nipples and clit for some time, back and forth, back and forth, relishing the different tones of her groans and her trembling body's responses.

"Humar, your young wife is a little whore. Look at that. Look at those hard nipples of hers."

"UHHH!! NNN!!" Khatira protested through her gag. Without warning, Marrek suddenly slapped her across the face. Her head hung limply, lifeless, but her quiet sobs told him that his smack's purpose - to startle rather than to truly harm - had had its effect. Now he gently fondled her left breast and kissed the side of her neck.

"SSSHHH, little pussy. Just enjoy the show...and pray that your husband wins the contest. If he loses..."

"Out with it already," Anna broke in. "Stop letting these hot young slaves distract you from your focus."

Marrek gave her a deferring nod. "My apologies, my love. But first allow me to rev up the 'toys' for our audience's viewing - and in some cases sensory - pleasure." He turned back to the wall, swiveling toward a panel with an 'On' and 'Off' switch and three settings. From a nearby ledge he then took a handful of tiny metal clips with little metal teeth and affixed one to each girl's clitoris. He so loved the widened eyes of each captive as they felt the bite of the clip around their most sensitive bud. Then he returned to the panel, set the setting to the highest of the three, and proceeded to press that most ominous of buttons - 'On.'

Immediately the three fuck machines came to life. Those three whirring cocks began pumping upward with desperate zeal, piercing the cunts of each stricken captive as the girls screamed and groaned through the gags fixed so tightly to their jaws.

"UHHH PLSSSS STP!!" Tanya begged.

"NNN!! PLSS NNN!!" Khatira cried.

"NNNN MRRRR!! PLSSS OHHH GDDD!" June cried out, her big tits shaking as she squirmed in her restraints, as that ribbed pink shaft impaled her pussy like a tireless spear.

Marrek turned back to the three man-slaves, whose tortured gazes were now fixed on the ones they loved.

"Now, let me stop beating around the bush and get to the point. The one who fucks Sophie with highest marks on technique, brutality, and longevity will have the reward of spending a night with their wife or girlfriend. Isn't that sweet?"

The three man-slaves processed this as the fuck machines tore through their loved ones' pussies. Each cock had already been embedded deep inside each girl's cunt; now, as the giant dildos thrust upward with tireless force and intensity, each girl felt as if that cock would slam right through their cervix at any moment. The ropes kept each girl tied down, making them unable to even so much as shift as they were raped by the unyielding fuck machines.

"And what about the loser, Marrek?" Anna strode over to Max. She knelt down, fondling his penis as it rose to attention.

"Please stop this! Please!" Max groaned.

"Quiet, slave. Don't make me gag you!" Anna warned. "Or do you want me to give your balls some electroshock, hmm?" Max went silent, and Anna sucked on the tip of his cock like a lollipop for the longest thirty seconds of the young man's life. Leaving his cock-head glistening with her saliva, she stood up and turned back to her broad-shouldered, sexy-as-hell husband.

"So...the loser...what's their 'reward', honey?"

Marrek grinned.

"Let me correct you - that would be 'losers', Anna. That's right, the losing man will drag down their loved one with him. As for the losing couple, well, it won't be pretty. The man will become a 'trophy.' Of course that part will be a surprise for our slaves to see later. And the wife or girlfriend of the losing man? Well, she'll have her tits and clit pierced as an eternal reminder of the loss."

Anna clapped. "Oh Marrek, you come up with the best punishments. I haven't added a man-slave trophy to my collection in so long." Marrek came up to his busty wife. His hands cupped her ass as he leaned in long enough for them to share a loving kiss.

"Mmm. Praise from you is worth a hundred young pussies, my love."

"You're such a liar, but I'll take the compliment." Anna laughed, a tiny musical sound, and then marched over to the wall, taking a three-tailed whip off of its hook.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's BEGIN!"

Marrek nodded. He pointed at Allen.

"Start fucking, slave."

Allen was a bearded redhead with well-sculpted pectorals and a tight ass. He was handsome too. Sophie looked back with a traitorous surge of lust as he lined himself up behind her, his cock-head poised at her labia.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "You know I have to..."

"It's OK," she grunted, moving her butt up and down as her opening teased the tip of his cock. "Just fuck me." Sophie had decided that since she had no say in any of it, she might as well glean what pleasure she could from this nightmare. She hated that her boyfriend Max had to lay underneath and watch her get raped, but she prayed that by being an enthusiastic slave, maybe, just maybe, she could wrest a scrap of mercy from their two sadistic captors. It was a long-shot, true, but what choice did she have?

"What are you waiting for? Get busy!" Anna commanded. With a resounding SMACK the three-tailed whip slammed into Allen's backside. He threw his hips forward, his cock plunging into the slender brunette, and then the coupling began in earnest.

"Uhh!! UH!!" Allen began grunting, his cock sliding into Sophie's increasingly wet sheath. For her part, the teenage brunette moaned and slammed her hips back to meet each of those rough fucks.

"Yes, fuck my pussy. Fuck me so hard, you bastard!" she crooned.

Max lay underneath her, his eyes agog with shock at his girlfriend's sudden cooperation in her own rape. Anna leaned down beside his prone figure, her whisper seductive yet devastating in his ear.

"Do you understand your part in our fun little sex game, my little cock-slave? I bet not, but don't worry. You will soon."

The young man didn't like the sound of that. Max's fearful eyes drifted toward Anna before returning to the scene just above him; Allen's vein-engorged shaft pumping hard and rapidly into his girlfriend's snatch. Soon it was glistening with the combined fluids of pre-cum and Sophie's surging cunt cream. The squelchy-wet sounds of aroused male and female loins slamming together as one now gave way to fresh evidence of lust, including fresh strands of pre-cum drifting from Allen's shaft and Sophie's cunt lips down toward Max's face. The stricken young man tried to turn away, but Anna grasped him by the neck and barked at him.

"Keep your mouth open, slave. You'll swallow whatever fluids come your way!"

Max sputtered and groaned as the strand of pre-cum landed on his tongue. He kept his mouth open, tasting the salty flavor until it slid toward the back of his throat. He closed his mouth, swallowing the fluid of the man raping his girlfriend's pussy, and wished that this nightmare could somehow end. But there was also a strange excitement surging through him, one he couldn't comprehend. His cock stood tall and rigid, almost as if his primal masculine other-self was getting off on what was happening.

What was wrong with him? he wondered.

Meanwhile, Allen's cuffed hands gripped the lithesome girl's waist as he filled her pussy again and again. For her part, Sophie tried to focus on the pleasure even as the hard metal of the cuffs bit into her skin. She moaned and clenched her cunt muscles around the invading cock as best she could. The 18-year-old knew one thing above all else - her very life, and Max's life, might depend on her willingness to embrace whatever torments their Master and his Mistress devised next.

Not far off, three helpless female slaves were locked in their own kind of hedonistic nightmare.

"Not a bad show, little whores. What do you think?" Marrek bellowed, gesturing at Sophie and Allen's 'show'. He had taken the whip from his wife's outstretched hand and was now walking along the wall, admiring the three young helpless girls being fucked as thoroughly as any pussy ever had.

"What, not feeling talkative? Maybe this will change your mind." Marrek's wrist snapped forward, and the three-tongued whip smote the breasts of Tanya. The little tits shook wildly as they took the blow, and the girl screamed through her gag.

"OWWW!! PLSSS DNT! UHHH GDDD!"

"What's that? I can't hear you, bitch. You'll have to speak up." The next smack of the whip hit the girl squarely across her lower belly, pubic fuzz, and clit - the same clit which was in the tight embrace of the metallic clip. As the clip jostled thanks to the merciless upward thrusts of the dildo-shaft, the clip's movements sent thrums of pleasure through the girl's nerve bundle. An inferno of ecstasy was building in the girl's warming sex, and even the smack of the whip couldn't derail it.

Tanya closed her eyes, her low, plaintive moan revealing the slow yet inevitable surrender of her femininity to the worst kind of bliss.

Marrek's hand shot out, grasping her by the neck as he looked into her dazed baby-blue eyes.

"Well look at that. The clit-hugger is getting to you, isn't it slut? Not bad." He fondled the skinny blonde's supple cones as her curly blonde hair jostled along with the rest of her naked body, impaled on that merciless dildo like a sacrifice to the darkest god.

Then he turned back to his wife, Anna, who was now glancing over with interest.

"I think this little slut is going to CUM soon, honey. Isn't that special?" He left the moaning Tanya and proceeded on to June. The gorgeous Asian girl's breasts were shaking violently, the sound of the fuck-machine deafening in the dungeon chamber.

"You want some help, too, pussy? You need this whip to make you feel more alive, I bet. Here you go." Even as June frantically shook her head 'no', Marrek's hand swept forward and the whip slammed against her breasts with a loud THWACK. June screeched through her ball-gag like an opera singer.

"OWW GDDD!! NNNN!! PLSSS!!"

"You want more?"

He slammed the whip against her breasts again, relishing the way they shook and turned a slowly-fading red wherever the tongues of leather touched her once-pristine skin. Then he leaned down, squeezing his fingers around the clip which clung to June's little clit. With widened eyes, even as the hard pumps of the dildo slammed up her twat, June felt the spike of sensation rupture her over-stimulated sex. The 'clit-hugger' gained maximum effect thanks to Marrek's helpful nudge.

"UHHHHH!! UGH!!" June groaned through the pink ball-gag lodged in her mouth, her cunt spasms hugging the whirring dildo-shaft even as she coated it in her juices. Her head whipped forward and she bellowed loudly, an incoherent muffled keening of pleasure lasting until her pussy finished convulsing greedily around the raping dildo. Two orgasms had just torn through the poor woman in quick succession.

Marrek turned back toward Allen, who was still grunting and thrusting inside Sophie's wet pussy.

"It looks like your wife here is having as much fun as you are, stud. She just came real hard for me, boy. I bet that makes you proud...or are you the jealous type?" the man jeered. Meanwhile, June closed her eyes as shame flooded her face, cheeks tinted red, and her shudders slowly subsided along with the potency of the humiliating orgasms. Even so, though, gradually the feeling of ecstasy began building up all over again, the clip on June's clit and the constant friction of the fuck machine's dildo sending her body toward a fresh release.

Khatira, meanwhile, was watching the unfolding horrors around her and just trying to stay sane. She looked at her husband, Humar, who stood off to the side waiting for his turn to fuck Sophie. She couldn't remember how they'd even gotten trapped in this impossible nightmare. She remembered going to a party hosted by Sheikh Oman Rufari, and then she remembered dancing the night away with the man she loved, eating and drinking...and then everything blacked out. Now, as the Arab girl bit down hard on her ball-gag, groaning with the stimulation to her clit combined with that shaft pumping her snatch full with a constant, violent barrage, she didn't know how she was going to survive.

'Please someone save us. Please!' she groaned. How could people be so cruel to their fellow human beings?' she wondered. And yet a part of her, a tiny sliver of some other self, viewed what was unfolding with an almost libido-laced anticipation. As if she was falling prey to her more primal, instinctual self, Khatira also regarded the unfolding action in the dungeon chamber as...well...HOT. Seeing the beautiful Sophie on her hands and knees doggy-style, getting fucked hard by a handsome, muscular man, his cuffed hands gripping her waist as his hips slammed into her jiggling butt cheeks with a symphony of grunts - his - and moans - hers - there was a mesmerizing if sadistic allure to it.

Khatira found herself, despite her rational and moral compass, letting herself fall under the spell of sex and lust which seemed to be causing everything in the dungeon chamber to spiral out of control.

Minutes passed, and it was with profound shock that the sexy Arab girl realized that her nipples were pebbled up with unconscious lust. And then - then, most embarrassing of all - she felt herself reaching the pinnacle of climax. Her cunt seized up on the whirring pink shaft, milking that cock for sperm which would never come, squeezing it with such plaintive feminine joy as her fluids slid down the sides of the shaft in a sweetly-scented torrent.

"UGGGHHHH!!" Khatira's muffled cry caught Marrek and Anna's attention, but not just theirs. As her shuddering body slowly came back to reality, she saw the devastated look in Humar's eyes. Her poor husband had just witnessed his wife's first forced orgasm. It would be one of many...

******

One Hour Later...

"UH!! UH!!" Chris was a tall, wiry man with a head of buzzed dark hair and a neatly trimmed beard. His cock slammed into Sophie's overused sex with a rough cadence, and the other two man-slaves stood back and watched mutely. None of them had come yet, each striving to hold out the longest, each man hoping that by proving his 'longevity' or 'stamina' he would be crowned the winner...or at least not the loser. To become a 'trophy' of the Mistress sounded ominous, even if none of the slaves yet knew what that meant exactly. One thing they did know was their Master and Mistress's capacity for cruelty, matched only by the darkest of imaginations.