The Courier Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after dinner, one of the Lords approached the prisoner, accompanied by two naked female servants. He shined a large flashlight into Maria Elena's face and addressed her:

"Criminal # 101025. I'd imagine you'd like to be let down from there, wouldn't you?"

Maria Elena didn't answer, fearing that whatever she said would make her situation worse. The Lord immediately pulled out his zapper and touched it to the criminal's vagina. As the electricity surged through her body she screamed and jolted. Even when the Lord took the device away and turned it off, his victim continued to cry and shake violently.

"Criminal # 101025. When you are asked a question, you will answer. Do you understand me?"

Between sobs, Maria Elena managed to say "yes my Lord."

"Very well then. I would like to ask you again, I'd imagine you'd like to be let down, wouldn't you?"

As fearful as she was of that Lord and what he might do to her, Maria Elena figured that with him she'd not be any worse off than she was at the moment. Besides, her muscles were so cramped that she couldn't see how she could stand being on the pillory much longer. Still sobbing, she answered:

"Yes my Lord. I'd like you to let me down."

"Oh really? You are asking me to do you a favor, then."

"Yes, my Lord."

"Why do you want to be let down?"

Maria Elena didn't have the vocabulary in Danubian to explain that her muscles were cramping and she couldn't take being immobilized much longer. All she could say was:

"My body...bad...bad feeling...please..."

"Ahhh...poor girl...so you find this painful?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"But this is only what you deserve. You dishonored yourself before the Grand Duchess today. You insulted her with your behavior and your failure to control your bodily functions, and now you are experiencing the consequences of your shortcomings."

The Lord shined the flashlight in the criminal's eyes, temporarily blinding her.

"You will understand, and you will admit, that it was entirely your fault that you chose to show up with your hair undone. No one undid your braids; that was a decision you took upon yourself. As for losing control of your bladder, you pissed intentionally as a direct affront to the Grand Duchess, because obviously you did not understand the need to show proper respect. The flogging and being pilloried were the natural and proper results of your disgraceful and disrespectful behavior towards your Mistress. You are entirely to blame for your own predicament, and it will be up to you to make amends to both us and to your Mistress."

It was at that moment that Maria Elena broke. All she wanted was to be let down, to have nothing more than the freedom to move her arms and legs and get the circulation going again and get rid of that agonizing cramping. The Lord would have his way with her.

"I'm sorry, my Lord. I'm sorry I'm such a bad servant."

"To say you're sorry is very easy when one is in the situation you are in. You understand that words have no meaning."

The Lord paused as Maria Elena continued to cry.

"If I let you down, Criminal # 101025, what will you do in response?"

"I will obey you, my Lord...I will do whatever you want."

"Oh really? And what about your Mistress?"

"I will try to please her, my Lord."

"Excellent. Maybe you will learn what it is to be a servant after-all. Do whatever I want, that's what you are saying, Criminal # 101025?"

"Yes, my Lord. Whatever you want."

"You see...that should have been your attitude from the beginning. If only you had the correct attitude this afternoon, you wouldn't be where you are now, would you?"

"No, my Lord. It's all my fault."

The official turned to his servants and ordered them to unhook the criminal's cuffs. A guard joined the group to catch the prisoner as she fell, knowing that there was no way she had the strength to remain standing once her arms were released. As she fell off the pillory, the man caught her and lowered her to the ground. He spat on her and walked off. Maria Elena moved weakly, trying to get the circulation going in her arms. The Lord turned to his servants:

"Pick her up and take her to the washroom."

The two female servants grabbed Maria Elena's arms and led their semi-conscious companion to a small tiled room that contained a metal platform and several showerheads and hoses. The women washed off their fellow servant, thoroughly soaping her body and massaging her arms and legs. The Lord stood watching with his arms crossed.

"Touch her."

The two servants obeyed. Both of them pushed their fingers into Maria Elena's vagina and opened it up. Each touched her clitoris. One of the women then raised Maria Elena's legs while the other inserted a soapy finger into her bottom. The women continued to hold Maria Elena with her legs up and a finger in her bottom while the Lord approached her:

"You will understand that you have no honor. You are dishonored and I want you to remember that every moment of your life. You are dishonored. Do you understand me?"

Maria Elena sobbed: "Yes, my Lord."

"Say it. I need to hear you say it."

"I am dishonored, my Lord."

"Very well."

The two servants dried off the Colombian, who by that time had started to recover from her ordeal on the pillory. The Lord ordered the women to take her to another small room that contained various sets of chains and cuffs, as well as several strange-looking pieces of furniture. The servants pulled out an item that looked halfway between a bench and a small table. There were four sets of cuffs attached to the surface, along with a much larger ring to immobilize the subject's waist. Maria Elena was ordered to get on her elbows and knees and position herself so her waist could be restrained along with her limbs. Once she was in position, she was lewdly exposed. The Lord massaged the criminal's welt-covered bottom and commented:

"This is called the 'dog' position. It is a position suitable only for dogs, which is what you are. You will understand that you are not a human being...in spite of what the Ministry of Justice might have told you. You are property...in the same way that a dog is property. The Mistress can hang you tomorrow and throw your body in the trash if she so desires. A good dog, one that doesn't want to be euthanized, will obey her master or her mistress at all times."

"Yes, my Lord."

With that one of the female servants dabbed some jelly into Maria Elena's vagina and bottom-hole, pushing her finger in to make sure both were properly lubricated. Meanwhile the Lord began undressing. Maria Elena looked back with horror, noticing he was very erect.

"Dogs like this. They like sex. That's why they're dogs."

As the two naked servants knelt facing the wall, the Lord positioned himself behind Maria Elena, grabbed her hips, and forced his way into her. He pushed hard against her welt-covered backside with vigorous thrusts. Maria Elena closed her eyes and whimpered, unable to believe what was happening to her. After what seemed to be an eternity, she felt the man's penis pumping semen into her body, and then felt it slowly going limp. He pulled out and grabbed her hair.

"Thank me, dog. Thank me by barking like the bitch in heat you are."

Maria Elena could only sob. The Lord let go of her hair and pulled a very heavy belt from his pants. He struck hard across her exposed bottom. Maria Elena screamed as the belt tore into her already battered backside.

"You heard what I told you to do, bitch. Now do it. Bark."

Maria Elena, shaking violently and still crying, managed to let out a weak bark. The Lord struck her hard across the bottom a second time.

"You know what you need to do, dog. Do it."

The prisoner managed to bark much louder. This time the Lord was satisfied. He traced her bottom-hole with his finger and began masturbating himself. Within a couple of minutes he was hard again and ready to enter his victim a second time. He positioned himself and pushed in, this time boring into Maria Elena's intestines. She grunted with discomfort and humiliation as her tormentor thrust into her over and over. Finally she felt his penis throbbing and going limp, but her intestines still ached and her bottom-hole felt raw from the newest intrusion.

The Lord ordered his servants to clean up Maria Elena a second time. They took her down from the bondage table and returned her to the wash room. The Colombian did not resist when the two young women soaped her crotch and massaged her with their fingers, nor did she react when she felt a fingertip vigorously rubbing soap into her sore bottom. The women rinsed her off and dried her. They helped her into a kneeling position before assuming kneeling positions themselves.

Criminal # 101025 trembled as she knelt and tears continued to roll down her cheeks. She was a classic picture of absolute submission. At that moment she realized how truly awful her new life would be. Hatred welled up inside her, not only towards the woman who had enslaved her and the man who had raped and sodomized her, but also towards the other servants. As she was being beaten and humiliated they didn't even have the decency to react. From her two companions there was no reaction either. She hated them, as undoubtedly they hated her and they hated each other. Among Anyia's servants there was no friendship or solidarity, nothing but selfish silence.

Noting that Maria Elena was very weak, her custodian rightly assumed that she needed to have something to eat. He ordered one of his servants to go to the kitchen and bring something to eat. She quickly returned with a plate of food, a mixture of potatoes and meat that she placed on the floor. Maria Elena, who had not had anything to eat all day, looked longingly at the meal. The Lord tapped her body with a switch.

"You may eat, servant. You are not to touch the food with your hands, because as the Grand Duchess's property you have not yet earned that privilege. But you are granted my permission to eat."

With difficulty Maria Elena got on her hands and knees and dipped her face into the food. Eating like an animal was yet another humiliation, but she was so hungry that she didn't care. Already she had lost any semblance of self-respect.

The Lord contemplated Criminal # 101025 with deep satisfaction, knowing that she would make a good addition to the Royal Household. Already her spirit was broken and it was obvious she would do what she was told. She would be properly trained and become like the others, a silent slave whose only Path in Life was to serve and provide pleasure to her superiors. With any luck at all the Grand Duchess would quickly tire of her, and he would be able to take the exotic-looking girl for himself. He already owned several other cast-off servants, a direct benefit of being one of only two Lords who had the complete confidence of the Grand Duchess.

The Lord's desire to take Maria Elena for himself did have a direct benefit for her. Had he not wanted her he simply would have put her back into the pillory and left her there until the next morning. However, because he had his eye on the new servant, he wanted to keep her in good physical condition, as well as make her psychologically dependent on him. He shackled her and took her to a small room that had a sink with a toothbrush and washcloth, a toilet, and a small bed.

"You will understand that I brought you to this room by choice. The Grand Duchess authorized me to keep you in the pillory until dawn, but it was my decision to bring you here instead. It is by my choice that you will sleep here, even though what you deserve is the pillory. My choice. Do you understand me, dog-bitch?"

"Yes, my Lord."

The Lord put out his foot.

"Show me your gratitude."

Maria Elena understood what he wanted. She needed to kiss his foot. It was the ultimate degradation, even worse than being raped or having to eat with no hands out of a bowl. However, the pillory loomed in the criminal's mind and the idea of having to endure several more hours of agony with her arms stretched and her legs spread filled her with horror. She was genuinely grateful to be taken down and allowed to eat and sleep. She would do what was necessary to avoid the pillory. She kissed the man's shoe.

"Thank you, my Lord."

"Good. Clean your face and brush your teeth. Tomorrow you will receive the honor of serving the Grand Duchess."

With that the Lord closed the door and bolted it from the outside. Maria Elena did as she was told, brushing her teeth and washing her face. Then she lay on the mattress, so exhausted and worn out she barely could move.

----------

Just 24 hours before Maria Elena had been in the house of her lover. She still had her self-respect and pride in herself. She had her friends, her love, her modest life, and the simple freedoms that made her life worthwhile. Most of all, she felt that she could control how she felt and what she thought.

Now all that was gone.

Dog. Bitch. Dog-bitch. That was indeed what she had become, within just 24 hours. She had been broken, and now was willing to degrade herself for a bowl of food, a bed, or the privilege of not being whipped or tormented. Her life would be one of fear, silence, and isolation; the same as all of the other servants in the Royal House. Not only would she be subjected to suffering, she would be subjected to a solitude she couldn't even have imagined before entering the hellish mansion in which she now was imprisoned. She had lost everything that made her life worthwhile, her friends, her lover, her job, even the right to speak. Her reality was her maniacal owner and the man who had raped her, humiliated her, and called her a dog.

Now she knew what enslavement truly meant. The life she had, all of her relations and her loves, now seemed part of another reality, a sweet dream from which she had woken up.

To have a broken soul...to be possessed by the Destroyer...for the first time Maria Elena felt she understood the meaning of her life. The Destroyer had taken over her world and pulled her into the abyss. She did not see how she could ever escape.

12