The Court: Last Resort Ch. 03

Story Info
Femdom Court, slave lawyer, the lawyer gets punished.
3.4k words
4.08
17k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Lottie and Ms. Fury were done with their delightful torture of me, which was more like them wrenching their pleasure from me than pure torture, they released me from the stocks. I was given 10 minutes to use the bathroom and get ready for the next trial. Lottie stood in the bathroom with Her foot tapping as i used the toilet, then ran through a quick shower to "freshen up" for the next round of trials. On second thought, make that "trials and tribulations". They were trial in name only, the process being tainted to the point that it would save time to just pronounce the charged slave guilty and go about punishing the attorney.

i left the bathroom with Lottie's leash on my collar as She tossed it over Her shoulder and sauntered back to the room with me in tow watching Her magnificent ass move a little more than is needed for mere walking. I watched in amazement and almost tripped over a chair as Lottie wound Her way across the "play" portion of the floor back to counsel table. "Well, pet, it's nice to know that your Mistress can still grab your attention that much." She leaned and gave me a reassuring kiss on the cheek before unclipping the leash from my collar. "Now go and acquit yourself in a manner that reflects the training I've given you, jack. And remember, when i use acquit i'm most likely not talking about the outcome of the trial." Her laughter followed me to my seat at counsel table, a seat which i passed up for the moment.

The bailiff handed me a note about the next trial, along with the docket sheets i had seen before. This one was slave no. 2...a/k/a "slave bill". he was charged with a sin against the Sisterhood, more specifically the sin of envy. Evidently he made some comment to his Mistress about another Mistress and the way She treated Her slave. his Mistress, Lady Caroline, took that not so much as a slight to Her, but envy for what the other slave received from his Mistress. Therefore, She lodged charges with the Sisterhood that Her slave had committed the sin of envy by bringing up how nice something was that another slave had received.

The bailiff brought in slave bill, and he merely nodded at me with a scowl on his face, as though he'd heard about my sterling 0 for 2 record – lost my own case, and lost the one for slave valerie. The bailiff called out "all rise, oyez, oyez, oyez, The Court of the Sisterhood is now in session, the Honorable Elena presiding" and everyone in the courtroom stood while Elena entered from Her chambers, a smile on the corners of Her mouth. Elena sat, banged Her gavel, and said "be seated". After the rustling of people being seated faded and the low roar of conversations died out, She looked at Her docket. "Are both counsel prepared to go forward in the case of The Sisterhood v. slave bill?"

Lottie stood and said "the prosecution is ready, Your Honor", and i did the same for the defense, although i was anything but ready. The prosecution called their first witness, Lady Caroline and Lottie questioned Her. I objected, "Your Honor, i object, the witness was not sworn in, and without an oath the testimony has no credibility, or shouldn't have any. i thought Elena was coming over the bench as She rose and leaned forward, Her voice a vicious hiss. "counsel, are you telling me that you think a Domme has to be sworn in by this Court in order for Her to tell the Truth"? i blanched at Her words, knowing that i had stumbled again. "No, Your Honor, but procedures must be followed if W/we are to have the rule of law prevail." Elena laughed and picked up a piece of paper then crumpled it into a ball and tossed it at me, missing as it fell to the floor with a sound that was very loud in the stunned silence of the room. She looked at me and continued "counsel, you fucking little slave, the rule of law is what we say it is, and that paper represents my feelings toward your inconsiderate and ill-timed words. A Domme is always sworn to tell the truth in my Court, and doesn't need to be reminded to do so. And since you protest and object, it makes me wonder if lying is one of your traits. Thou protesteth too much, counsel. you are in contempt of Court and i'll ponder the penalty based on the outcome of the trial.

i bowed to the Court and uttered the only words that fit. "Thank You, Your Honor." But i thought 'yeah, thanks a hell of a lot, i stepped in it again and you set me up." Of course if it wasn't this trap they would have set another. i took the bait then thought of a new strategy. i whispered to my client, then moved to the lectern between counsel tables. "Your Honor, if i may address the Court?" Elena nodded, then tilted Her head as She listened, undoubtedly wondering what i had come up with this time. "Since it is obvious that slave bill is guilty, or will be found so, he is willing to enter into a plea bargain. slave bill is willing to plead guilty for a sentence of probation, and since i shall also undoubtedly be found guilty of contempt, and of losing his case, i will accept his punishment immediately. i knew i'd get the punishment anyway, so i wasn't losing anything by short circuiting the system. The question was really whether Elena, Lottie and Lady Caroline would accept this deal or if they wanted to see me squirm and wriggle intellectually before i did so physically.

Elena looked down from the bench and quietly asked counsel to approach, then wiggled a finger for Lady Caroline to do the same. When we were all at the bench She looked straight in my eyes, with a wry smile. "you are attempting to do an end run around the system, slave, thinking that We are all willing to give up on the trial and move directly to sentencing. you are sacrificing yourself to ease the pain on your client. Do you really think We are so fucking dumb we can't see that? You are in contempt of Court again for underestimating the intellectual abilities of this Court and of Dommes in general. However, since you are willing to take the punishment, the Court will allow it for this one trial only. Return to Your respective tables."

i turned and started to walk back to counsel table, my heart racing. Lottie was next to me and put a hand on my shoulder before W/we got back to the table. She leaned and kissed my cheek, which was startling to me given the circumstances. "jack, you cute little slave, i just won my bet with Elena, She didn't think you'd come up with this ploy until at least the 4th trial. On the other hand i knew you'd sacrifice yourself no later than the third trial, and you did. Believe me, there was never a doubt that you'd do this, only when you'd do it. All is planned, my pet, and you are so very predictable, even in your unpredictability. Do not think you have won anything by your own wiles, but know as you're being punished that i've just wiped out five demerits from your tally in my book."

i floated to the counsel table just as Elena gave out the sentence. "slave bill, you are sentenced to probation on the guilty finding for the sin of envy, which is a crime in this Court's opinion. I shall not give a specific sentence, but if you violate the probation in the next sixty days you will appear before this Court and be sentenced." jack, as counsel you are also found guilty since you lost the case, and you are in contempt of this Court – TWICE!" i looked up at Elena, nothing on my face except my courtroom stare. She continued, "whipping is not an option at this point, since i fear that you enjoyed the last one, so it isn't really punishment. you are hereby sentenced to the use of Lottie and Lady Caroline for the next 30 minutes, and they shall set the punishment, or their pleasure, that pleases them the most, and hopefully you the least.

The bailiffs once again dragged me to the center of the floor, the parachute still swinging on my balls, making me walk like i just got off a horse. Lottie came over and blindfolded me, then dragged me to a bondage kneeling/spanking block in the middle of the room. i knelt on the block and my legs were shackled to the block, then i leaned forward on the higher portion of the device and my arms were shackled. Then the bailiff brought Lottie a horseshoe shaped device to place under my neck, and that was fastened to the block with my head shackled into it. Now i was kneeling with my ass in the air, legs open, and my head held up so my face was forward. i knew that my ass would be used, in many ways, but i was a little bewildered about the head position. It was facing forward and there were a lot of possibilities.

Lottie moved behind me, or at least i thought it was Her. She cracked the air with Her riding crop, then lovingly tapped both of my ass cheeks before running the hard leather end of the crop over my balls. She turned the crop and put it under my balls to lift them, a move that made me feel very vulnerable. The it started...swatttt, swatttt...blows to both ass cheeks, not too hard but hard enough to get my attention. Lottie started to rain blows on my ass until both cheeks started to burn, swatting my exposed balls every now and then so they knew they weren't being overlooked. As She started to heat up and the blows got more intense, Lady Caroline walked in front of me towing slave bill. "Well, jack, it looks like the lawyer isn't getting any fees this time, doesn't it?" She laughed, the unzipped the zipper on the back of Her leather skirt. She shimmied and the skirt descended to the floor and She picked it up with one foot and slave bill took it from Her foot. Then She turned a complete 360 degree turn in front of me allowing me a brief moment to enjoy the svelte body that was hidden by the skirt. "counsel, i know you've walked out of many courtrooms and conference rooms thinking 'kiss my ass', but this time you will get to do the kissing, and the licking." She turned, and slave bill held his arms out for Her to balance on him as She bent over then backed Her magnificent ass to my face. "Clean it well, jack, there are a lot more to come this evening, and maybe another surprise too."

i took to my duties with a renewed intensity. Lady Caroline leaned over a padded stool in front of me, sticking Her shapely ass in my face. She moved so that Her right ass cheek was in front of me, and i licked it as much as i could given the relative fixed point at which my face was clamped to the kneeling/bondage stand. For the most part Lady Caroline would move Her ass so that i licked what was presented. mine was not to decide what to do, or lick, it was to decide how best to do so. Her left cheek in front of me, licked that crease where the ass meets the thigh, one of my favorite part of the female form. Then She moved and i applied my tongue to the other cheek in the same manner. The crease at the bottom first, then She lowered Her ass so i could lick up the entire cheek. Meanwhile, Lottie had been merciful (as She so often is) with my ass warming and was now lightly brushing Her fingernails over the redness of my ass, making me squirm and wiggle in a much more sensuous way than the crop made me feel. Lottie could be demanding and dictatorial when it was called for, but She was an extremely sensuous Domme. my heart, mind, body and Soul were Hers, given freely, and She never punished me just for the fun of it. i had realized early on that today would be a little different – i would have to receive some harsher treatment by the Court than was Lottie's usual course of treatment.

Lady Caroline centered Her ass in front of me and as i extended my tongue She moved so that my tongue licked the entire length of Her ass crack, sliding over Her tight pucker as She moved. Then She wiggled so that Her tight ring was directly in front of my extended tongue and backed hard against me. i folded my tongue and licked around the ring, spreading some saliva as i went. Then i pushed harder against the ring until it opened enough for the tip of my tongue to enter it. i could hear Lady Caroline in front of me as She moaned lightly at the tongue lashing i was giving Her ass. As Her ass moved into me and away i started to tongue-fuck Her asshole, which really means that She was ass-fucking my tongue. She moved faster against me as i licked, until She finally pulled about a foot away and sighed. "Not bad, but it's expected. Lottie told me of Her golden-tongued boy, but i thought She was only referring to Your skills of oration."

i felt cool liquid on my ass, but i couldn't, and wouldn't, turn to see who was doing what back there. Lottie's voice came to my ears over my shoulders. "jack...ohhh, you are going to love this." At the last word of Her sentence i felt the head of Her strapon push against my ass, slowly stretching my aching ring as the large head popped inside of me. Her hands gently pulled on my hips as She pushed forward taking what seemed like an hour to sink the latex cock to the hilt in my sore ass. "MMMmmm" i heard from behind me as She pulled it back out to where the head almost came out, thus stretching my 'ring of fire' once again before thrusting back in a little faster than before. She repeated this nine or ten times, driving me crazy, partly from the repeated stretching of my ass, and partly from the delicious feeling of the stretching and filling of my ass. A strange paradox, indeed. The pain started to subside as Lottie gently, but firmly, started to fuck me, letting my own lust and desire to be used overcome the pain. She was great at that, my mind and emotions were open books for Her to read at Her leisure, and She was a voracious reader.

i didn't realize that i had closed my eyes until a light slap of Lady Caroline's hand on my cheek brought me back to the present. When my eyes popped open the only thing i saw was slave bill's navel pointed at my face, and beneath it his cock pointed at my mouth. Lady Caroline leaned between we two slaves and spoke. "jack, while your Mistress is using that tight little ass of yours – well, sort of tight, for now – you will have the pleasure of sucking the cock of my slave. It's only fair, after all, when you think about it. The words that you used with the Court fucked him, so now he gets to fuck the mouth that uttered them." She pinched my cheeks, then gave me another light slap to the cheek. "Open wide...very wide."

As instructed, i opened my mouth as wide as possible. Looking at slave bill's cock i would need all the jaw flexibility that i could muster. his cock was hard, and at least nine inches long with a large girth. The head of his cock looked like a battering ram as it entered my mouth, my eyes almost going cross-eyed as i watched it near my lips. When the head of his cock got there it still scraped a little going in despite my gaping jaws. I felt that feeling of being used, and Lottie's strapon in my ass was only making it worse (or do i mean "better"). i lifted my tongue inside of my my mouth and licked up the slit in the head of slave bill's cock...and tasted a little bit of precum already leaking from it. My head was swimming by this point with mixed emotions – dread, fear of choking on it, the use of my ass and excitement. i opened my jaws a fraction more and i felt his cock slide over my lips and butt against the entrance to my throat. i stifled a gag reflex and much as possible, but still had a minor flinch or two as he moved his cock deep in my mouth. Lady Caroline did not miss the flinch, and start laughing. i heard the smack of a hand on flesh and felt the cock move forward quickly, taking me by surprise and not giving me time to relax and accept it. Lady Caroline had swatted bill's ass and made him drive into me. Her glee was evident in Her laughter.

i got myself under control, and started to seriously suck slave bill's cock as his hips moved it in and out of my mouth. With my head clamped steady i couldn't move my head back and forth so it was more slave bill fucking my mouth then me sucking his cock. As the cock started to move Lottie timed Her thrusts from the other end to coincide with the thrusts of the cock in my mouth and i felt my body compressed as each struck home. i used my tongue each time the cock withdrew and held on for dear life when it thrust into me. i was drooling around the cock now, my saliva building up and thankfully lubing the cock as it dug ever deeper into my mouth and throat. My mind went over everything i had ever read about cock sucking, then it lost out to the feeling of the cock moving relentlessly in and out of my mouth. i was locked tightly into the device, and i was a toy for the pleasure of Lottie's strapon and Lady Caroline fucking my mouth by proxy, the proxy being slave bill's hard cock.

i could feel both cocks, real and latex, digging deeper into me and moving faster. i saw slave bill's tummy moving back and forth as he fucked my aching mouth, and i could picture Lottie's hips moving behind the strapon. i heard moans...loud moans...and realized they were coming escaping around the cock in my mouth. my own lust and desires had taken over and my body told everyone present what i was feeling. It was the delicious use of me for Their pleasure, the release of letting them release and using me to do so. Lottie's moans grew louder behind me and slave bill started to grunt and groan as his cock twitched and started to spasm in my mouth. i heard a whisper from Lady Caroline but not the words She used. As soon as She had said whatever

She said slave bill moaned, then started to fill my mouth with his cum, what seemed like gallons of it. At the same time in felt Lottie speed up to almost a frenzy, driving the strapon deeper into me. Evidently the scene She was watching drove Her to the brink of orgasm and She was pushing hard for the end.

i swallowed as fast as i could, but to no avail. slave bill must have been saving his cum for more than a week and now i was the recipient of that build-up. i gagged several times, breathing through my nose and trying not to inhale his cum. Lottie had screamed sometime during my attempts at swallowing and i felt Her weight on my back as She leaned forward for support as Her orgasm wracked Her body with the sweet release. As the cock was withdrawn from my mouth i tried to suck all the cum from it before it escaped. i had let myself slip completely into what they wanted at that moment...an obedient toy for their pleasure. And i still had more of these trials, and punishments, to endure this day.