The Courtesan

Story Info
Young woman is trained to be the consort of a Queen.
3.3k words
66.3k
37
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimMarie
KimMarie
40 Followers

West of France, 13th century...

Martine wanted the usual morning ritual of lectures, dance practice, and boring lessons to start, but she knew it was not to happen today. Today was when she was to be informed of her duty. For many months she had gone through the same routine with about a dozen other girls. She looked around the ornately decorated room at the twittering young women and to a one they were lovely to look at and each possessed a body that any woman would be envious for, yet they were not all equal. Only Martine had been told she was being prepared for something special, a most honorable task.

Martine still remembered the day not so long ago when an old woman arrived in her quiet village on the Loire. She had brought a retinue of servants and went from house to house in search of something in particular. When the woman arrived at Martine's house, the crone spotted her and went directly to her parents. She tried to eavesdrop on the conversation the woman was having with them, but she couldn't hear what they were saying. They kept glancing in her direction. The crone passed a pouch to Martine's Father and he said she was leaving for a better life.

A day later the crone returned and she was told to get ready, but not to pack anything. She said her tearful goodbyes and the crone escorted the girl outside where she was whisked away and taken to a huge castle of Chinon miles away. She was quickly escorted through the bailey and on to the kitchens where she was scrubbed with pumice and hot water until she was pink. Her clothes were burned and she as provided all new ones. Up into the cloistered regions of the castle she went, never to venture outside unescorted. In fact she was guarded day and night and if any man got within feet of her he was sent away by the old crone.

Her days consisted of learning courtly graces, dining etiquette, the court language of the upper classes, reading and writing lessons, and music. All horribly dull, but there were also gossiping with the girls, wonderful nourishing food, beautiful clothing to wear, body massages, long baths in perfumed oils and facial scrubs infused with herbs. She was instructed in the delicacies of lovemaking and techniques of giving pleasure to women, but never allowed to touch another person, only seeing female pictures in a book. As the months passed Martine grew into a stunning young woman of eighteen years, the roughness of the village girl completely gone now. The beauty treatments made her unblemished skin glow and her figure filled out into that of a shapely goddess. Everyone took notice of the comely young woman and most believed that Martine was by far the most beautiful of the maidens in the castle... and certainly fit for a royal companion.

One day the old crone made her strip and watched with glee as the servants slipped a royal blue gown over Martine's head. The young woman's breasts were full and at the peak of ripeness. Her tummy was trim and flat while her hips flared slightly in sensual curves. The blue dress complimented her deep blue eyes while her blond hair fell around her oval face and lovely neck. A gold belt was wrapped around her waist and flowers were inserted into her hair. On each of her fingers was placed a gold ring; each held a different precious stone.

The crone smiled in admiration, "It's time Martine. Come!"

"Where am I going?" Martine asked.

She led Martine down the great hall followed by a host of servant girls. It took many minutes to cross to the other side of the castle where they ascended a stone, curving stairway to a set of heavy, wooden double doors. It opened into a luxurious chamber with a huge four-poster bed sat in the middle of the room. Opposite from the bed was a huge fireplace. Large windows were curved into the stone and the French countryside was visible below.

"Now Martine," the crone said, "In a moment your new life will begin! You are to be the exclusive lover and companion to the Queen!"

Martine's mouth fell open and she groaned to herself in disappointment. The only thing worse than having to pleasure some old man would be to sleep with an ugly, wrinkled old woman.

"Surely you don't mean that?" Martine questioned.

The crone explained, "The Queen's husband is away on the Crusade. The Queen rules in his stead and has needs that an absent husband cannot fulfill. She sleeps with her husband, but truly has only desires for women and only young and unspoiled women. She has chosen you especially Martine and you must please her every whim."

Martine sighed and wondered why her life had dealt her such a blow...

The double doors opened and everyone in the room came to a hush and waited expectantly for someone to enter the chamber. A servant girl walked in first and then for the second time Martine's mouth dropped open for into the room walked the most beautiful woman that Martine ever beheld. She was not old, but only in her thirties and had exotic features and silky dark hair. This woman was no hag! She was at the peak of her womanhood, majestic and passionate. Her linen draped around her body in such a way as to accent her curves and she carried herself regally. It was most obvious that the beautiful woman was the Queen and all present dipped low in a deep curtsy. She approached Martine and looked her up and down. She walked around the younger woman to get a full view of her new companion. "You have done well Antoinette." The Queen spoke in a sultry, mature voice.

"Thank you my lady," the woman Martine knew as the crone replied. The Queen continued, "She is delightful and I am sure she can please me in every way. Now leave me."

"Come! Come!" Antoinette gestured for the servants to leave. Martine was left alone in the chamber with the Queen. She remained still and silent, unsure of what to do.

The Queen took the hand of her new young companion and led her through a narrow doorway discreetly hidden in the wall of her large chamber. In the small, but cozy room the Queen looked at her new companion.

"This is your room Martine...but I expect you in my bed most nights...if not every night."

She said this with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. She strode over to a large wooden wardrobe and opened it to reveal a multitude of furs, dresses, shoes, hats in every color of the rainbow. Martine's eyes grew wide and she gasped at the sight. She hurried to look and ran her hand over the fine clothes. With her face breaking into a happy grin, she threw her arms around the Queen and hugged her,

"They are so beautiful my lady!"

The Queen smiled indulgently and unfastened Martine's arms from around her neck. Her face became serious and she looked direct into Martine's eyes.

"I am Simone, the Queen of France and Countess of Anjou. Kneel in front of me darling!" Martine kneeled.

"Now Martine, pledge to me your loyalty and fidelity and I shall grant you title and riches."

"I Martine, pledge my love and loyalty and promise to serve you as my Queen."

Martine closed her eyes and smiled as she caught a whiff of the woman's sweet perfume. She had been saved from poverty for some purpose, now she knew what it was.

Facing the beautiful girl, Simone kissed her passionately on her neck and touched her warm breast with her fingers. She liked what she felt and bent down to taste the luscious round flesh bulging from the top of Martine's tight bodice. Her tongue skirted along the top of the young girls full bosom; this sent Martine into a whirl of pleasure. As she kissed Martine, Simone's hands began to untie the laces on her bodice. She tugged at them, pulling them loose and Martine breathed a sigh of relief as she was freed from the constricting garment.

"Oh, thank you my Queen." she whispered gratefully as her breasts fell free. They quickly rose deliciously as Martine inhaled deeply and expanded her chest fully for the first time in hours. Simone smiled at the young girl before returning her soft lips to the breasts again and this time she had reign to explore their wonderful contours. Martine wrapped her arms around the Queen's neck, holding her close. She closed her eyes and ran her fingers through Simone's dark hair. She let out a small cry as her nipple was sucked into the Queen's mouth. She felt faint and her knees grew weak as her body sagged, but the Queen wrapped her arm around Martine's waist steadying her.

"Come to the bed, my sweet."

Simone knew that tonight she would have to take charge. Even though Martine was trained in how to please a woman, the new sensations would be overwhelming for her. Martine sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at the lovely woman. Her hands reached out to the Queen's belly and she ran her hands along the blue material of Simone's dress until they reached the top.

Simone sensed the girl's need. "Can you help me get this off?" Simone purred.

Martine reached for the laces and Simone waited patiently while the girl fumbled with them. She seemed to do well with direction and Simone believed her young lover would be fantastic in bed once she acquired some experience and confidence. Martine pulled at the last lace tie and the dress fell into a heap at Simone's feet. Martine was astonished at the curves and magnificent figure of the Queen. Light from candle flame flickered upon her skin and Martine could see that the Queen's nipples were pink, erect and fully protruding from shapely breasts. Her belly was flat and trim before her hips flared slightly at her waist. And though it was too dark to distinguish clearly, Martine could make out the triangle of thick dark hair centered between the older woman's legs. Her womanly aroma arose from her center and wafted toward Martine. The musky fragrance ignited Martine's desire.

Simone put her hands on Martine's shoulders and her voice was husky,

"Lay back Martine." The girl obeyed and scooted over in the giant bed to make room for the Queen. Martine understood why the Queen needed a lover; she was a sexual and passionate woman with a beautiful body whom no man could satisfy adequately, much less the old king. Martine grew nervous and wondered if she would be able to please the Queen. Simone pulled the thick down blanket over them; it's warmth and the heat emanating from the cavernous fireplace plus the heat growing inside their bodies made the bedclothes and their bodies warm. Martine's legs and belly quivered in anticipation as the Queen snuggled close against her. She tried to swallow, but her throat was dry. Then, she felt her body enveloped in the Queen's arms and she began to relax a bit. Simone's sweet kisses calmed and comforted her and Martine felt so loved and wanted. Her inhibitions started to fade away and she succumbed to the Queen's advances. Simone's lips traveled down Martine's chin, along her throat and up her neck to her ear, where she whispered,

"I will take care of you Martine. Do you trust me?" Martine turned her head to look in the blue eyes of the Queen,

"Oh yes, I trust you!"

With that, Simone claimed Martine's body for herself. Her kisses became deeper and possessive and Martine allowed the Queen's hands to go where they willed.

Simone felt her own need smoldering in her center, but for now it would have to wait since she wanted to concentrate on bringing pleasure to her virgin lover. She moved down Martine's body and maneuvered herself between Martine's legs. Kneeling, she reached forward and slid her hands under Martine's torso and in a quick motion, pulled Martine upwards until the girl was sitting upon her thighs. Martine wrapped her legs around Simone's waist as the Queen buried her face between Martine's breasts. Simone then lay back and pulled Martine on top of her letting the girl feel her body beneath her. Their breasts pressed and rubbed against each other; their nipples were hard little nubs poking into each other's round globes. Simone slipped one of her legs between Martine's and bent her knee slightly so that her thigh would rub against Martine's inner thighs and womanhood. Her hands stroked Martine's back until one hand moved downward to cup her firm ass, the other moved to the back of Martine's neck where she held the young girl's head and plunged her tongue deep into Martine's parted lips. Martine gasped and groaned as she accepted the thrusting tongue making love to her mouth. Simone then rolled over so she was now on top of Martine. The girl's skin had become hot and damp and Simone couldn't wait to get to Martine's womanhood. She kissed her way down Martine's body, taking extra time licking her taut, tasty nipples. Once again she found herself kneeling between Martine's legs.

"Can you spread your legs wider for me darling?"

Martine bent her knees and opened her legs for the Queen. She remembered watching the other girls during her training and sort of knew what was coming and she began trembling from sexual excitement. Her labia and clitoris throbbed as the Queen rubbed her thighs, growing ever closer to her center. After several long minutes of caressing, the Queen reached over to a small bedside table and picked up a candlestick. She held it close to Martine's center wanting a clear view of the virgin womanhood. The candlelight shone on Martine's silky hairs curled around her wet lips and her slit gaped open; her aroused clitoris peaking out from its hood. But what Simone really liked seeing was the drops of essence that were oozing from Martine's intimate passage and dribbling down her lips. She replaced the candlestick on the table and positioned herself to pleasure the ready and willing Martine.

Simone started with long strokes of her tongue along the sensitive lips of the young girls pussy. She could taste Martine and wanted more, but she took her time; she didn't want to rush Martine's first time. She wanted it to be a night the girl would never forget. Martine began squirming and Simone stopped only to say, "Lie still darling." Martine tried to restrain herself, but she felt something powerful building inside her. The fire in her middle was spreading into her legs and up her belly into her already burning breasts. Simone's wet tongue was now on Martine's slit, sliding deep between her lips and running along the length of her folds. She stopped at the top to trace circles several times around the erect bulb with the tip of her tongue; finally taking the clitoris in her mouth. Martine screamed with pleasure and lifted her bottom off the bed. Simone sucked deeply trying to draw the essence from the girl below her before moving down to push her tongue fully into Martine's opening. She lapped at Martine's nectar, thrusting in and out of Martine's opening again and again. She felt Martine's vaginal walls tightly grasp her tongue. Martine moaned loudly. The girl was going to climax very soon and Simone had to hurry to finish what she intended to do. She withdrew her tongue and used her index finger to trace around Martine's entrance. The tip of her finger became covered in Martine's wetness and the Queen very gently slid her fingertip into Martine. Martine moaned louder and Simone stopped for a moment before continuing. She slowly slid her entire finger into the girl and let it sit inside Martine's walls for a moment while she grew accustomed to the penetration. Instead of thrusting, Simone caressed Martine's sensitive spot on the roof of her vagina. Simone put her mouth on Martine's clitoris, rolling the little bud around with her tongue. Martine began bucking her hips and Simone held on as best she could. The girl's body moved rhythmically with Simone's stroking; bouncing up and down. In a sudden burst, Martine's body stiffened and her hips remained suspended off the bed while an orgasm crashed through her. Simone rode with her through her first climax until the girl's loud moans were reduced to a soft whimper. Martine's body collapsed limply. Simone left her finger nestled inside Martine, but moved her body up beside the young woman. With her eyes still closed, Martine cooed softly and breathlessly,

"Oh, my Queen, that was wonderful...it felt sooooooo good."

"Would you like to feel it again darling?"

"Yes! Yes!" Martine cried.

Simone slid her arm under Martine's shoulders and remained lying beside her. She slid her finger out of Martine and stroked up and down Martine's womanhood a few times to keep her aroused. This time would be different and she didn't want to tell the girl that it would be uncomfortable at first. Martine was very wet which would be easier for her. Simone used two fingers this time and had them poised at Martine's slit. She kissed Martine on the mouth and took one of Martine's tender pink nipples into her own mouth. Martine was moaning and Simone next slid the two fingers inside the girl. This time, Martine moaned in pain,

"My lady...that hurts!" she cried.

"I know, my sweet. It's always like this the first time for a woman. But, you are fortunate to have another woman pleasure you; only a woman knows what it feels like and how to take care of you."

Simone held Martine close and moved as gentle as she could. After several moments, Martine started to relax. The pain was fading and for the second time, she felt sexual arousal growing. It took longer for Martine to reach climax this time and she didn't thrust her hips. She lay still and allowed pleasure to wash over her body.

When it was over, Martine felt very close to the Queen and a sense of emptiness came over her as Simone pulled her fingers out of her body. The Queen climbed out of bed,

"Where are you going?" Martine asked almost frantically.

The Queen chuckled, "No where my love."

But, she disappeared behind a partition that was used for dressing and bathing. In a moment she climbed back into bed with a warm, wet cloth.

"Open your legs again for me darling."

She gently washed the drops of blood that had spilled from Martine's womanhood. The wet cloth felt good against Martine's sore vulva.

"You're a woman now Martine, my woman, and no longer a virgin."

"Will it be like this every time?" Martine wondered aloud.

Simone put the washcloth on the bedside table.

"The pain comes only the first time when your virgin womb has been penetrated. But, the pleasure will return - I will make sure your nights are filled with ecstasy - every time!"

Martine rolled to face Simone and hugged her close as the Queen settled in beside her. She smelled the Queen's fragrance and her own scent mingling together. She buried her face in the Queen's hair. And Simone realized that already her young lover was fast asleep. She smiled to herself and prided herself on her excellent choice of lovers. Martine was sweet and delicious! Never had she been with a girl as beautiful as Martine. And though she had not been on the receiving end of pleasure, she knew that would soon come. With Martine in her arms, Simone followed her into the world of dreams.

KimMarie
KimMarie
40 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
humminbeanhumminbeanalmost 16 years ago
Very nice!

Lovely, steamy, and gentle - a great combination. Brava!

I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done

I hope you intend to continue this series ..It was very well written and I would love to see more emotion from both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE,MORE!!!!!

GREAT START I HOPE THIS STORY CONTINUES WITH EMOTIONAL GROWTH

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My first Lesbian story

I have to admit that this is the first of this genre I've read from this site after seven years of visiting. What have I been missing.

I have to agree that this is a special story and I would dearly love for it to continue. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful Read

Delightful beginning to what I hope will be a series of royal encounters.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
Unexpected Lust Pretty mother finds love & lust with new nanny.in Lesbian Sex
Slave Girl Ch. 01 Sex Slave is bought for wealthy woman's daughter.in Lesbian Sex
The New Neighbor Milene seduces an attractive MILF in her new neighborhood.in Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories