The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 01

Story Info
A vampire courtesan forms a relationship with a werewolf.
3.4k words
4.54
20.8k
65

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by a team of authors. We have worked together for a few years but this is the first public release of our work. Please enjoy.

*****

She slipped through the crowd into the club, somehow not drawing the attention of the doorman or the line of eager patrons waiting to be let in. It was a new place, but it suited her needs precisely. The heavy thumping of music, floating cigarette smoke, and near darkness of the interior made it very easy for her to observe and select her night's entertainment. She wove her way through the tables, neatly avoiding waitresses in their scant outfits and drawing the appreciative leers of the patrons inside, she WANTED them to see her.

She was dressed in a dark green corset and black skirt, setting her dark red hair aflame and accentuating her pale skin. She settled into a large plush booth in a corner of the room, a dark corner. She turned her gaze to the stage, watching the young human women writhe and contort themselves around the two story tall pole. A row of dollar-bill waving men sat in the chairs surrounding the stage itself, perverts row it was called. How far society had come in five-hundred odd years, she thought mockingly.

A drunk stumbled over to her table, "Hey, you wanna drink gorgeous?" he slurred.

She smiled, "I would love one."

He slid into the booth next to her, pressing his body against her; she could smell the alcohol and the overpowering smell of his lust. She backed into the corner of the booth, luring him after her, as he slithered over his legs, pinning her against the wall, she could feel his hard cock through his pants. She reached down and brushed the tips of her nails over it, he groaned.

"Oh baby, is that what you want, some of that?"

She whispered in his ear, "Not exactly," before plunging her fangs into his neck.

As the hot blood flooded her mouth, she continued to watch the show, they had changed dancers and this one could climb the damned pole and dance upside down on the ceiling. She continued to idly stroke the hardness in his pants, feeling him strain and release, warm dampness making a growing stain on the cloth. She released him then, the small holes healing quickly, and carefully leaned him back against the back of the booth. A waitress wandered by, looking questioningly at her.

"Oh, he just had a bit too much." she laughed and waved the girl away. She settled back and let her thoughts wander.

Bianca had been born in Venice during the 16th century, daughter of a merchant family, with no dowry to speak of, her marriage prospects had been nil. She could marry a man willing to take her without anything, guaranteeing a hard life and early death, or go to a nunnery or be a maid. That was not what she wanted. One night, she crept out of her window and snuck off to pursue the only other option available for a woman of that time. She worked her way up through the local taverns, establishing herself as one of the most skilled courtesans of the time.

Her fame grew and her talents were in so much demand that she had to employ a bookkeeper to schedule her appointments and keep track of the money, she was too busy. She lived in comfort and luxury until around her thirtieth birthday, when a new client changed everything. In one night, she became what she remained to the present day; some would call her a monster, others, a beautiful predator. Vampire, she was called now. She was living in a decent sized city in the Americas now, having found Europe to be too crowded with her own kind for comfort. She had tried living in the organized "families" that were popular in the old country, but found the presence of competing predators tiresome.

She was snapped out of her reverie by the sudden feeling that she was being watched. She scanned the room, but could not find the source. It felt different than the humans around her, the scent of lust was so strong in her nose she could not use her heightened sense to locate what felt like another of her kind, but different somehow. There was no way to see with the haze of smoke and the strobing lights.

She slipped from her booth, moving quickly and silently toward the direction from which she felt the gaze. It led her to the back of the club, she stood facing the wall, unsure of where she was supposed to go now, still feeling the eyes on her. She looked up, toward the area upstairs known as the "VIP" area or the "Champagne Room". She could see someone silhouetted in the glass, and the thrill that ran down her spine told her she had found him.

He watched her as she came in to the club; he had seen her come in on the surveillance feed from the camera that watched over the front door. Then he moved to the VIP room, which was still closed to patrons of the club. Her first move of going to a dark place and feeding on one of the drunks only let him know that he was right.

"Well, well a sexy little vampire in my club ", he smiled slowly to himself, knowing this could turn out to be a fun night.

Raven, and no that was not his god given name, knew she was most likely older than him but was she as powerful as the stories said? He saw her move and her eyes turn up toward him, she knew he was watching, it was time for the fun to start. He called down to one of the bouncers working the floor and had them head over to the red head in the green corset and escort her up to the VIP room. Raven smiled as he watched her start follow the man toward the elevators.

As Bianca followed the muscle bound human to the elevator, she slightly questioned the intelligence of doing as she was being asked. Curiosity, however, got the better of her. As the doors slid open into the opulent private lounge, the scent that slammed into her nearly knocked her back a step. Interesting, she had not expected to run across one of them in her territory, they usually avoided any area controlled by a vampire; the local area could not safely support more than one top predator at once.

Wolf, her senses told her, the scent of musk and fur intermingled with his maleness and his unmistakable desire. He was attractive, obviously strong, and very dominant. He was wary too. She had not plied her trade for well over a century without learning to recognize what a man was thinking. His eyes flashed amber as he registered that she knew what he was and was not afraid. On the contrary, she seemed more intrigued, watching him from under her long lashes.

"So, it seems that we may have a small problem," she said, as she moved slowly, sensuously, in his direction.

Her voice was rich, seductive, almost hypnotizing. "You seem to have opened up your little club in my territory. As it happens, we may be able to work something out, you see. I prefer to do my hunting in such places; it is sinfully fun and so easy. They just can't seem to resist me."

She was not holding back any of her vampiric powers of suggestion, preferring to get and keep this wolf under her control. She honestly had no idea if it would work, she had little experience with his kind, preferring, like most vampires, either to avoid or kill them as swiftly as possible. This, however, posed an interesting opportunity.

He stood, silent and motionless, amber eyes following her as she drew nearer, so close she could feel the heat and energy roiling off of him in waves; he was strong, and old. Nearly as old as she. She finally stood close to him, close enough for her breasts to brush the front of his expensive suit.

"Well?" she purred.

Moving his body just a little his chest pushing tighter to her breasts, that little move seeming to push more of his power and heat in to the room as he smiled at her showing little fangs top and bottom.

"Well, we might be able to work something out. You get to hunt in my club and what do I get out of this deal?"

She could see the lust clearly in his eyes but there was something behind the lust as well power welling up and pushing out. She could feel it, it excited her, and she had not had a challenge in decades. It was the best way he knew to fight what he was feeling. With each word she spoke he could feel himself being pulled to her. His hands now rested on her hips, his grip tight. She could almost feel what he was thinking with his hands there.

"Hmmm, I was thinking something like a partnership in your little business here. I have a certain, shall we say, skill set, that could greatly increase your success."

He contemplated for a moment before replying, "I am not running a brothel here, if that is what you are suggesting. I do want to actually REMAIN in business."

She laughed, the sound seeming to shiver its way down his spine, "Of course, I was thinking more of offering a more, shall we say, unique feature show occasionally."

She looked at him, one eyebrow raised, trying to restrain her instinct to taste the blood she could feel pumping through his body.

The smell was intoxicating, "What exactly do you have in mind?"

She spun away from him, easily breaking his hold on her hips, "Well, I have a great deal of experience with keeping men infatuated, addicted almost. I think that having a hostess with my, shall we say, talents, that would occasionally take the stage as a feature and could offer private dances for a premium, could prove quite lucrative. Not that I need the income precisely, over a century as a courtesan with my abilities, has amassed quite an impressive sum. More that I find myself somewhat bored."

She swirled around, as she turned she whipped her long skirt away, underneath she wore nothing but thigh high silk stockings, garters and spiked heels. She leapt onto one of the small tables scattered around the room, hooking one leg around the pole and pulling herself to where her feet were about three feet from the surface. The moves she executed in the next few minutes made even his best girls look like rank amateurs. The inhuman grace and beauty combined with the seemingly effortless strength it took to perform the moves were mind blowing.

"Well now, that is interesting." He was more determined than ever to have her now.

Raven smiled "Its seems a few centuries have made you very good and working a pole." Fully intending the double entandre' to sound exactly as it seemed.

Bianca gave him a flat look as she slowly moved down off the little table, "So, do we have a deal?"

Rubbing his chin then he smiled "Very well but state law says you have to wear panties on stage."

Bianca faked a look of being taken aback at what he said, putting her hand to her mouth in mock surprise, her lips still a darker red from just having fed.

"But when it is just you and I, I don't mind if you do wear anything at all."

He knew very well what she had come for tonight so he might as well give her. Two big steps had him next to her, his hand moved to each side of her face as he kissed her, the light coppery taste of blood on her lips only exciting him further, He growled low in his throat. His manhood started to throb in his black leather pants as he hands made their way down her body, gripping her ass and pulling her more into him.

Bianca smiled, returning his kiss with a deeper one, her fangs nicking his lip, the first taste of his blood nearly intoxicated her. She had never had a lycanthrope to feed from before. She had heard their blood packed a bigger punch than human blood, and the stories were true. There was a wild quality about it, a deep thrum of power. She pulled back, licking the small wound before looking with dilated pupils into his wolf amber eyes.

"So, how far are you willing to go? How much can you take?"

He growled at her, "I like pain with my pleasure, and not just a little. The question is, how far are YOU willing to push it?"

She leaned into him, hands going to the bulge in his pants, "As far as you want."

She pushed him back into a chair, kneeling between his legs. Her hands found his belt and then the buttons of the pants. As the leather parted his pulsing cock sprang free, the bones of his hands on the arms of the chair began to move beneath his skin, popping and reforming, his fingers lengthened and claws pushed their way out of the ends.

She raised an eyebrow at him, "I do hope you can contain yourself."

Then she dropped her head, running her tongue around the head of his cock. He was not a small man; he was in fact very well endowed.

He sucked in his breath sharply as he felt her lips encircle the end of manhood. She began to take more and more in, working her way down, tongue swirling around his shaft. She took all of him, her lips rested against his skin at the base. As she slowly began to withdraw, he felt her fangs graze his shaft.

He half growled, half moaned, "More."

She sank her fangs in farther, opening up twin cuts along his cock. The blood began to flow, she began moving back down toward the base, sucking and licking the wounds. He felt his balls tighten, his cock throbbed hard, he did not know how long he could contain it. His claws dug into the arms of the chair as he threw his head back. She began to move her mouth up and down, twisting her head from side to side as she fucked him with her mouth, feeding on his blood and lust.

Fighting his beast back took his mind off the pleasure, he could still feel it and he still moaned but he was fighting to keep more back then just his seed. Slowly his hands became just that once more hands, his left moving to cup the back of her head, fingers playing in her hair as he moaned more.

"I take it one drunk human did not give you your fill of blood."

Her lips still tight around his cock, she did not even cut her eyes up at him, Raven lifted his ass up out of the chair as she worked his pants down his hips freeing him more.

She slowed down now, lips moving painfully slow down his cock inch by inch letting him feel her hot mouth. Feeling her tongue twisting around his cock as she moved down his manhood was almost more then he could take. His hips started to rock, thrusting himself deeper and faster than she was going. The fingers of her right hand wrapped tightly around the base of his shaft as his hips keep rocking, fucking her hand and her mouth. He threw his head back and moaned, his hips coming up as his cock jumped and throbbed in her mouth as he felt release. She took everything he gave her, her throat working as she swallowed both his blood and cum.

She tightened her lips and pulled back, cleaning off his cock as she withdrew. She rocked back on her heels, licking her lips, a small trickle of blood showing at the corner of her mouth. She crawled up his body, eyes glowing like emeralds. She moved to straddle him, knees on either side of his hips, pressing herself against his still hard cock. His blood had raised her temperature until she seemed almost feverish; she was near drunk on his blood. He looked at her, moving his face toward hers to lick his blood from her mouth.

"Well now, we may have more than just a business relationship here," he growled. The beast was close.

"Is that such a bad thing?" she purred, moving inhumanly quickly away until she was standing several feet from him.

He only smiled at her move, picking each foot up in turn and pulling off the black cowboy boots he had on. It was his club and he knew without him telling them none of his men or girls would be coming up here. Raven pulled his white shirt off over his head and seeing how his pants where mostly off any way he pushed then on to the ground.

"You, my sweet little blood sucker should not run. You never run from a wolf, it might just chase you, and besides you might enjoy what I plan on doing to you," only earned him a sassy giggle out of her.

If it was a jump or he just moved that quickly he was suddenly right next to her.

"Hope you're not that quick with everything you do," she smiled.

He wrested her arms around and she gave him the little sound he was looking for, he picked her up turning and sitting her down on the small stage with the pole behind her.

He kissed her forcefully once before he pulled one of the chairs up behind him took a seat before putting her legs over his shoulders. the fingers of his left hand opening her warm lower lips. He licked slowly up her clit then back down. His tongue worked its way slowly back down, flicking her clit before working in to her tight little pink hole, even making little circles on her asshole before moving back up to suck on her clit pulling lightly at first with his lips then adding teeth.

She threw her head back, letting the pleasure take over her senses. She had not had a lover in so long she could not remember the last time. Humans were simply too, well, fragile. If you broke your toys you couldn't play with them, and besides the household servants got a bit suspicious about all of the men that came home with her and never seemed to leave again. His teeth grazed her clit, drawing a gasp from her. Her hands with their long nails, worked their way into his long black hair, digging into his scalp.

This was a toy she would be hard pressed to break, the thought brought a smile to her lips.

"Mmmh, you seem quite skilled yourself my dear. By the way, do you have a name other than 'wolf'?" her question was interspersed with gasps, but it did cause him to pause momentarily. She looked down at him, meeting his amber eyes.

"Raven, at least for the time being."

She considered that for a moment, "Raven, then, I am Bianca, I have found that is serves as well now as then."

He growled, "OK, enough with the conversation," returning to his previous activity, drawing a low moan of pleasure from her.

His tongue and teeth continued to build her pleasure to new heights. She could feel it coming, reaching above her head to grasp the pole she let the waves of pleasure wash over her. He went with her movements, continuing through the array of movements her hips performed.

When she finally subsided, he looked up at her, resting his cheek on her inner thigh, smiling in satisfaction. "Yes, I believe this is a start to something very interesting."

She spun her right leg over his head, rolling away and landing on her feet, she walked to where she had left her skirt and slipped it back up her hips.

"I need to get going Raven," she said, "it is getting late after all."

He glanced at the clock; it was nearly five a.m.

"Yes, it...is." He turned back to her, but she was gone.