The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 04

Story Info
Raven crosses a line.
4.7k words
4.52
10.5k
12
0

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: this chapter contains a scene featuring non-consensual sex. Please be advised.

Chapter 4:

Raven smiled, rubbing the large cat's broad head as he watched her stop moving. She did not look like she was sleeping she looked well and truly dead. It would have been alarming, but he knew what she was. So he undressed, folding his things and sitting them next to the bed on the small, ornate table. Looking the huge cat over one last time, he moved under the sheet. His hand rubbed along her belly, feeling her skin cooling down.

He felt fairly content at that moment, and he also felt a deeper connection to her, as she had said, he was bound to her, he could feel her in his head. As he laid down next to her he smiled, this was not what he had in mind but it was working well. Shutting his eyes, he slipped quickly into the deep sleep of exhaustion. Opening his eyes back in time once more, he found himself one month after the bite, still with no idea why he did not die from it. He should have died. The wound had festered and he was feverish. The village healer had been there and bled him to get the evil spirits out. It didn't help.

He was restless, pacing like a caged animal. He had to move, to get out of his house and into the woods. He stumbled into the trees, his body felt like it was on fire, like something was trying to claw its way out of him.

Then, the blackness started to take him and in the back of his mind he could hear words, a woman's voice, "I made you and I will have you, I am coming back."

Raven woke and leapt from the bed in panic, pulling the sheet with him, earning himself a face full of snarling jaguar.

Sweat slowly rolled down his arms and his face, but he nodded to the cat and slowly held out his hand

"Easy there Shaman. I am not going to hurt her."

Be damned if that huge beast didn't rub his head against Raven's hand. He paced the room, going to the window and looking through the curtains. The sun was setting. She should be awake soon.

Bianca's eyes snapped open, someone was in the room, and Shaman was not alarmed. What was going on? Suddenly, she remembered, and relaxed back into her pillow.

Raven was standing at the French doors looking out, "I see you are awake. I would ask if you slept well, but I know you did not, I felt your panic."

She slipped out of bed and into her dressing gown, crossing the room to open the doors onto the veranda. Shaman trotted past them, pausing to brush first against her hand, then his, before leaping over the railing and onto the ground.

"He has taken a liking to you it seems. Who would have thought? A cat and a canine."

She quirked an eyebrow at him. "I suggest some clothing before Emilie brings me my evening tea."

He looked down at himself, "Yeah, I guess so."

He picked up his jeans and slipped into them. Bianca admired the view as he bent over in front of her, as he turned and pulled the waist up and fastened it, her eyes traveled to the flat, hard planes of his stomach. Her gaze took in his sculpted chest and rose to his face, eyes locking with his.

"You look like you are staring at a four course meal," he grinned. Pulling his hair back into a tail and exposing his silver studded ears.

She walked over to him, reaching out a hand to touch the silver rings, "Surely that hurts."

He gave her a seductive smile, "I like the pain." He moved toward her as there was suddenly a knock at the door.

"Come in," she called. The maid came in with a tray laden with a teapot, two cups and a covered dish accompanied by a huge glass of orange juice.

Setting it down on the table on the veranda, she whisked the top off of the plate to reveal a huge, bloody, rare steak, a pile of eggs, and a stack of pancakes.

His mouth watered. Bianca turned to the girl, "Thank you Emilie. I am fine for the night now, don't worry about laying out anything for me, I will get it. I am as yet undecided as to what to wear."

The maid curtsied, "Yes, ma'am."

As the door closed behind her, Bianca gestured at the table, "By all means, eat, while it is hot."

Raven winked at her, "But, my dear if I eat this whatever will you eat?"

He was smiling but in the back of his head something was wrong, that damn dream. He remembered that night well, right up till the blackout but there was no voice before. He knew the voice but could not put a face with, it was just something or someone that he knew. It was bugging him now as he walked over to sit down and eat. The food was delicious.

He tried not to wolf it down, but he was so hungry. He had been on his own for almost a year before he figured out what he was. He thought the whole time that it was some evil spirt that had taken over his body.

"I do enjoy human food still, but I think you could use it more. I know something was haunting your dreams last night, would you like to tell me about it?"

She walked over behind him and began massaging his neck and shoulders.

He could feel just how strong she was through her hands and he gave her a little moan before he cut a piece off the steak.

"Just a nightmare from my past, nothing new ...my mind is just starting to add things I don't remember being there when it actually happened."

"Hmmm, that is strange, perhaps you are beginning to tap into memories that you had blocked. It happens to us all if we live long enough. What was happening?"

He told her, explaining the sudden appearance of the voice.

"That is strange, perhaps over time you will remember to whom it belongs."

He finished the food, relaxing back into the chair and staring out across her estate. "This is not what I expected when I brought you home."

She laughed, "What did you expect, a crypt?"

He shrugged, the muscles finally beginning to relax. "I'm not sure, just not, this."

He made an expansive gesture.

"Well, a girl does need her comforts. I have lived here since it was built, just before the War Between the States. I do have other homes, in other cities for traveling comfort, as many hotels are unsuited for my needs. One of my favorite homes is, of course, in Italy, not in Venice anymore, it has grown overcrowded and polluted. It is along the mainland near the bay that the floating city sits in. I raise horses there, as I have since I purchased it in the early 1700's."

Raven blinked, she had led an interesting life. "Hmm, perhaps we can visit it someday, though I imagine airline travel is difficult."

She smiled down at him, "I have a private jet my dear, we can go anywhere you wish, anytime."

"Of course you do, who doesn't these days?" he laughed.

Bianca swirled away from him into her bedroom, "I must go and dress for this evening. I was wondering, would you mind if I brought Shaman along, I think he could add a touch more of the exotic to my persona. I promise he will be on his best behavior."

Raven considered for a moment, then shrugged, "I don't see why not, it is my club and we don't serve food, so there is no law against it. Just don't let him eat a patron."

"Of course not, he has been fed by the kennel master, and will not be hungry." She disappeared into her closet to select her outfit for the evening of entertaining in the private VIP area. When she stepped out of the room again, she was wearing a long Victorian skirt, bustled in the back with a trailing train.

It was pulled up above her knees in the front, displaying silk stockings and garters. The corset she wore for a top was beautiful brocade purple, and she wore knee high platform boots. Her hair was done up in an elaborate coiffure, with purple flowers woven into the curls that cascaded nearly to her waist. She held a beautiful gold collar with purple stones set in it and a gold chain leash in one hand.

Raven was speechless as she strutted past him to the railing of the porch. She pursed her lips and let out a sharp whistle, within moments, Shaman came bounding into view to scale the tree and leap onto the porch. She removed his standard collar and replaced it with the gold link one. She looked up at him from eyes outlined in black and accented in purple shadow.

"I am ready."

"Well, now my jeans and a tee shirt will never work." He smiled and pulled his boots and shirt on, then looked over at her, "Do you plan to dance to night at all?"

Bianca shook her head, "No, just playing hostess for you. And of course, attending to our important guests every need."

Raven took her free hand, "Good, then I don't need to check you for panties before we leave."

He had come through the house in a hurry and was not sure how to get back down to her garage. He was still not sure why he had not taken her to her own car in the first place. His truck had just been more convenient. As they walked down the stairs next to each other, Shaman padded in front of them on the gold leash like a huge dog. Raven was still very troubled by the voice in the dream, not the dream itself, he had had it so often. He helped Bianca into the truck, and opened the back door for the cat, who leapt in like he had been doing it all his life.

"You better not claw up my seats," he warned the animal, who simply stared at him like he was an idiot. That thing was eerily intelligent; he wondered just how much he understood. He pulled into his garage at the club so they could go up the back way in to his apartment.

"Goth or suit?" he asked as he opened the door to his place.

Bianca paused to consider briefly, "Goth, I think, it compliments what I am wearing."

He nodded and disappeared into his bedroom. Bianca followed, with Shaman trailing along behind. She sat on his bed and watched him dress. He slipped into black leather pants that had buckles on the sides from ankle to waist; they fit like they had been painted on. She could clearly see the outline of his cock and balls in them, the leather was so fine and tight. She had to resist the urge to run her hands over him. He pulled a leather vest out and put it on, without a shirt underneath.

A studded collar, belt and wristbands topped it off. He pulled part of his hair back to show his ears, and let the rest fall around his shoulders. Heavy black leather boots completed the look. She slid off the bed and sauntered over to him, pressing her body against his and sliding her hand over the fullness in his pants. She felt him begin to respond immediately.

"You better stop that, or we will never get anywhere," he whispered in her ear, following it with a playful nip of her earlobe.

"I know," she mock pouted, "but it is just so irresistible."

He felt her skin, "Do you need to feed before we go?"

She nodded, "It would probably be best, I wouldn't want to accidentally eat one of our guests."

He nodded, taking out his cell and calling one of the bouncers. "Hey, Charlie, can you come up to the VIP for a minute?"

He put the phone back in his pocket. "I ordered in for you," he laughed. "Just leave him alive and relatively well. You can send him home "sick" when you are done."

She nodded, following him down to the VIP lounge, Shaman trialing along behind. When she opened the door, she saw the bouncer standing, feet apart, arms folded over his chest in classic tough-guy stance. She glided up to him, pressing herself against him and running her hands over his muscled arms.

She caught his eyes with hers and whispered, "Why don't you have a seat, you look tired."

He nodded dumbly, following her to a char and sitting down, she moved to straddle his legs, hands on his chest and pressed herself against the bulge in his pants. Her hands slid up to his face, turning his head to the side and baring his throat. She looked up and saw Raven staring at them with amber eyes., as the plunged her fangs into his neck. The bouncer's hands flew to her sides, sliding along to rest on her hips as he ground his now hard cock against her.

As she fed, his movements became faster, until finally he came, the dampness soaking the front of his jeans. Bianca released him, watching as the fang marks closed, leaving no trace.

She caught his eyes again, "You do not feel well, you will go home and take the night off. You will not remember this."

Charlie nodded and stumbled off to the door that led downstairs. Bianca turned and sat in the chair, facing Raven.

He still stood where he had been, watching her feed. There was a drop of blood on her lower lip. He covered the distance in two strides, kissing her fervently. The taste of human blood on her lips made his beast rouse itself even more, he wanted to hunt. Not now, he told it. She broke off the kiss first, pushing him back and standing up.

"I believe we have work to do now."

Raven called up one other girl to work the pole as Bianca could not be everywhere at once and a girl on the pole would be nice. He called up the new girl, she had just started there two days before Bianca showed up and Raven had only ever talked to her a few times. Angel came quickly up the stairs, not sure what was going on. She looked Bianca over only knowing her from the one dance Bianca had done the night before looking back at Raven.

"Yes, Mr. Raven you needed something?"

He smiled, "Drop the Mr., Angel you're going to be working up here tonight. Now, I don't want you to think its a small job, but you will be background, if you will. I need you on the pole, don't work too hard, just work."

Angel could not have been over 5'2" and had breasts well into D cups, but Raven was looking at her as he did any of the people that worked for him right now. There was something he needed her to do and she best do it. Bianca walked over to Raven, moving up to stand beside him looking Angel over.

The young dancer looked at the floor, unsure what to say. Bianca had fed and was being playful. They still had a bit of time before the club opened and the VIPs got there. She rubbed her finger tips over the bulge in Raven's pants once more, making Angel blush. That made Raven and Bianca look her over a little harder. He saw the white corset with a short white skirt and knee high white boots that she was wearing. She was barely eighteen. He would have put money that this girl had never been with a man. He caught Bianca's wrist and moved her hand from his crotch.

"Not right now, later."

"I hope that is a promise," she purred and made her way over to the door, getting herself set to greet the guests and guide them to their tables. She was preparing the "menus" of various services and girls they could choose from, as well as the special offer of her own, personal attentions, which of course, cost a great deal extra. The bartender was getting things set and the cocktail waitresses were coming in and getting prepped. Raven had disappeared downstairs to greet patrons at the front door.

Shaman followed her over to the entrance, seating himself regally by the door, like a living statue.

She patted his head, "Good boy. Now, no naughty behavior tonight. Be nice." He sneezed and shook his head, looking up at her with his big green eyes. "I know; you always are a good boy."

The first guests were beginning to trickle in, the lights were focused on the stage as Raven walked out to the end of it.

"Welcome, tonight we have some very special guests that are joining us in our VIP room for some private entertainment. It will be open to the public later on, but for now, it is by invite only. After tonight, the fee to get in will be $250. Please enjoy our hospitality here on the main floor and enjoy yourselves. Remember, if you need anything, ask your waitress and don't forget to show your appreciation for the gorgeous ladies by tipping generously." He bowed slightly and made his way down off the stage.

Bianca heard the VIP elevator doors open and saw him step out with a group of well-dressed gentlemen around him. "This is our VIP area, and your hostess Bianca. She will take care of you tonight. Ask her about private shows and special services. And by all means, have a good time."

Bianca smiled her sultry smile, "Gentlemen, please follow me," she turned and led them to one of the large tables that surrounded a mini-stage and handed each of them a menu. The cocktail waitress was there at her elbow, waiting to take drink orders.

She walked around the table, brushing her hand lightly along each man's shoulders, letting just a little power trickle down, enough to lower their inhibitions a bit. She glided back to the door, Shaman meeting her half way and following at her side. She greeted and sat several more large groups of VIPs before making her way back to the first table.

"Have we reached a decision yet gentlemen? Would you all like to see a private pole dance, or would some of you prefer something a bit more, intimate?" She spoke the last words with a voice laced with desire.

She took out a pen and began to write down what each guest wanted, they picked which girls and what they wanted to see. The cocktail waitress was there taking drink orders. Angel danced on the pole in the background with more than one guy and a few women watching her as they sipped their drinks, tipping her very well. One man seemed to be enthralled with Bianca, he had not made a request like the others, she could tell he wanted more. He was relatively young, perhaps not yet forty, and in excellent physical shape.

He was fairly handsome, in a chiseled Germanic fashion, with blonde hair and blue eyes. The quintessential American ideal of male beauty, though Bianca frankly liked something a bit less, typical. Raven walked up and put his arm around her shoulders.

"Governor, how nice of you to make it." The man looked around like he did not want anyone knowing who he was or that he was there.

"Well, Bianca is it? Just how intimate are you willing to get?" Raven cut his eyes over at her, knowing how far she was willing to go.

She had a wide range of skills, it had been her job for 500 years to go as far as a man wanted.

"Governor, you know we have lines here we can't cross without getting into a lot of trouble," she replied. Raven motioned to them and the man rose to his feet, they moved off to the side so they could talk privately.

"Well sir, what exactly did you have in mind? You can get a private show in one of our rooms with a stage and a pole, or a lap dance in one of our luxury rooms."

The man almost leered at Bianca, "I was actually thinking something more."

Raven looked him directly in the eyes, "We can't do that here," he said flatly, stressing the last word.

The governor looked at him, "I know, but perhaps an after-hours presentation could be arranged? If you can meet my particular requests, I can make sure that certain regulatory bodies look the other way when it comes to the activities that could go on here."

Raven glanced at his business partner, knowing that this could increase the variety of things they could do. Bianca nodded at him, with the right amount of suggestion; she could have nearly complete control over this human. Anything that happened could be used as leverage against him should he become resistant at any point. He was obviously married; she could see the lighter skin where his ring should have been. She had dealt with this before; it was certainly not the first time she had been called upon to use her power over men to control heads of state and even the heads of the Church at times.

"Well sir, just what is it that you're looking for?" they could see something dark coming over his eyes, "I like a little force...hell I like a lot of force, but I don't like to join in till she's, let's say, ready, for me."

The governor smiled as he said it. Raven looked him over then, "So, what you're telling me is that you would like me to set up a rape scenario for you?"

"Do we have to call it rape? There are so many negative things that go along with that word. I don't care if you fake it, I am not asking you to just pick some girl up off the street, but I do want her to start out in jeans and a tee shirt."

12