The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 06

Story Info
Raven gets a glimpse of Bianca's past.
1.1k words
4.5
7.5k
9

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bianca was dreaming, usually she did not; the state she entered every day was not really sleep in the human sense. She was transported back in time, to her first years as a vampire, when she was still learning how to survive and thrive. He was still with her, she was happy then, they would hunt together, prowling the streets and canals of Venice in search of prey. She still plied her trade, however she was careful not to kill her clients. She took care to take only a little from each one, sometimes bringing home a pair of them to share with her vampire lover.

She used her newfound powers to seduce her human prey and to encourage them to be more generous in their payment for her services. Often she could enchant them to the point of not even having to have sex with them, instead, instilling false memories instead. Her passion was reserved for him. He was the most beautiful man she had ever seen, dark wavy hair, perfect pale skin, and deep, compelling green eyes. His perfectly sculpted features reminded her of some of the paintings by the great artists of the Renaissance. He was gorgeous, and he was hers.

Her dream turned to a scene of them making love; she straddled him, undulating her body as she rode him to a higher peak. His hands caressed her breasts, rubbing her nipples and cupping the fullness. She bent to kiss him, fangs grazing his lip and drawing blood and a moan from him. The kiss deepened as she tasted the tang of his blood, he pulled away and took her left nipple in his mouth, piercing the flesh around the tender bud and sucking gently. She threw her head back in ecstasy, burying her hands in his hair. Her lips parted in a moan that built into a scream as the wave of pleasure crashed over her as they both climaxed the shudders and aftershocks lasting several minutes.

Raven sat bolt upright in his bed, the sheets pooled around his hips, his semen cooling on them. His cock still throbbed with need, pulsing insistently.

"The fuck?" he muttered, throwing the sheets off and sliding out of bed.

He stripped the bed and stumbled to the shower. As the scalding water pounded down on him, he leaned his forehead against the wall. All he could remember was flashes of a dream, but it was not his dream, not his memories. He could see her, caught in the throes of passion, but the surroundings were unfamiliar, as was the man she was fucking. Where the hell had that come from? It had to be one of her memories, or a dream he had gotten part of. He absently fondled himself; he was still so damn HARD, he kept flashing back to the dream as he stroked himself to a finish, spraying his seed on the shower wall.

"Damn," gasped, "what the hell have I gotten into?"

He remade the bed and crawled back in. He lay back and stared at the ceiling, what had he seen? It seemed like he has been sucked into one of her dreams or memories somehow. How did that happen, somehow the connection between them had allowed him to see into her memories? Who had her lover been? They were obviously both vampires, he had seen him feed on her during sex. He glanced at his clock, only noon; he needed to try to get some more sleep before the club opened.

He sighed and turned over, willing himself to change into his full wolf form, perhaps the animal would not be as susceptible to the connection, and the wolf could go to sleep anytime, life was simpler as the beast sometimes. After shifting, he made himself comfortable, rising to his feet and shaking his coat out before circling a couple of times and flopping down with his head on his paws. He dropped quickly back to sleep, only to be plunged back into her memories.

She was lying on her back, arms bound above her head to the bedposts, eyes closed in pleasure. Her legs were spread wide, tied to the bed corners. Her body undulated in pleasure as the man between her legs plunged his tongue into her dripping pussy over and over again. He withdrew to flick the sensitive bud at the top of her slit, then began to lick slowly from top to bottom, swirling the tip around her clit each time. Then, he began to kiss and lick his way down the inside of her thigh, replacing his mouth at her pulsing opening with deft fingers. As he reached the spot over her femoral artery, he paused before plunging his fangs home, blood filled his mouth, spilling out the sides to run down her white skin. He sped up the motion of his fingers, bringing her to a screaming climax as she simultaneously snapped her bonds and ripped her leg away from his mouth. She snarled a curse as she grabbed him by the throat and spun him around to land him on his back on the bed.

Her lips grazed his as she whispered against his mouth, "My turn."

He moaned as she kissed him fiercely before starting to kiss and lick her way down his chest, pausing at each nipple to flick her tongue against the hard nubs. He groaned as she moved lower, adding little nips here and there, raising a little bead of blood at times and pausing to lick it away. When she finally reached his throbbing member, engorged with both his and her blood, she licked the drop of pre-cum off of the tip with excruciating slowness. He thrust his hips at her, the head of his cock bumping her lips.

She nipped at the smooth head, drawing a gasp and a drop of blood from him. Carefully licking off the blood, she swirled her tongue around the engorged head before wrapping her lips around him, sucking his entire length into her mouth. Her lips touched his body at the base of his dick before she began to pull back off of him, only to plunge the length of him again into her mouth, over and over, sucking harder and swallowing his length repeatedly. Trickles of blood ran down his shaft as they escaped from between her lips. Her hands massaged his balls, pulling and squeezing firmly as she swallowed his hard length again, swallowing as he exploded in her throat, drinking down his blood and cum as he convulsed against the mattress. She swallowed a last time, and let his softening cock slide from between her lips, she looked up, green eyes seemingly staring straight at Raven as a smile crept across her lips.