The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 08

Story Info
Bianca and Raven make up.
2.5k words
4.67
7.6k
11
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun rose high overhead the dreams came again. She had had this one before. Again, she seemed trapped inside his mind, seeing things as he did...the cave was the beasts home, they had tracked it from its last kill, a valuable horse. It was time to put an end to this. Torches where lit and they started into the cave. He was in the lead, axe at the ready. The first man with a torch was behind him so he was not blinded. He knew what was coming yet he could not stop himself; no more than he could have that day. He saw them as they came, glowing amber eyes, then the beast lunging at him. His ax swung, landing a blow in the beast's shoulder, warm blood sprayed, but the beast did not slow at all as it hit him, teeth digging into his shoulder. He could feel bone crunching and meat being ripped away. Forcing his eyes open against the beast's blood as well as his own, he could see spears hitting the side of the wolf as well as the swords axes of the other hunters. The beast turned and ran back deep into the cave. He could feel hands grasping his good arm and pulling him out into the daylight.

The images faded and then disappeared as the day wore on. When she woke at sunset, she lay in her bed and stared at the underside of the canopy. She needed to go back to the club, needed him. She had never felt this sort of connection before, never needed anyone like she needed him. Bianca sighed and rolled out of bed, pausing to rub Shaman behind the ears as she did. He made his little chuffing noise that was reserved for her, as close as he could get to purring.

"What do you think boy?" He looked at her and shook his head, ears flapping. "Me too," she laughed.

About ten, Raven wandered downstairs to the club floor. It was a slow night, Monday usually was. He was not in the best of moods, he had fucked two girls into unconsciousness the previous morning and had taken two more before opening that night, yet he still burned with need. She would be the only thing that would fill it, and he knew it. She alone could take him as he truly was all of him, his beast. He stalked to the bar and ordered a double, not that alcohol had much effect on him.

He downed the shot and turned to the door, she came gliding through the doors, her big cat at her heels, the crowd parted instinctively, allowing her room to pass. All eyes turned toward them as she approached him, her hands outstretched to take his. She stood on tiptoe and kissed him deeply, arms encircling his neck and pulling him to her. He caught her in a crushing embrace and swept her up into his arms, striding across the room to the stairway that led to his office and apartment. He had barely gotten the office door closed behind him before he was stripping her clothing off of her. He sat her on the edge of his desk and backed up a step to remove his own clothes. The heat rose in her eyes as she watched, licking her lips in anticipation.

As Raven slid his pants down over his hips, his swollen cock sprang free, he stepped away from his clothes and stood in front of her. She slid off the desk and approached him, backing him up until his knees hit the edge of the leather sofa that stood along one wall of his office. He fell back as she went to her knees, climbing up his legs until her lips met the sensitive flesh of his throbbing cock. He let out a growl as she sucked the end into her mouth. Running her tongue around the head of it, she savored the feeling of his skin against her tongue. She took more of his huge shaft into her mouth, allowing her fangs to tickle the sides as she took his entire length, having to swallow him down her throat before allowing him to slide back out.

"Come here," he growled, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her up his body. She climbed into his lap, straddling him and grinding her hot, wet pussy against his cock.

She kissed him, sinking her fangs into his lip and drawing blood. She licked off the blood that that beaded up. She pulled his head to the side and as she sank her fangs into his throat, she swiveled her hips and impaled herself on his manhood. He nearly howled in pleasure as she began to rock her hips in time with her swallows of his blood. Her pace slowed slightly as she let go of his neck.

Her lips moved in a whisper, "Change, shift while you are inside me."

He growled and grabbed her by the waist, picking her up and spinning her around until she was on her back on the cushions. He began to pump himself in and out of her tight passage, plunging himself deep inside her he held himself there as he began to shift. Her green eyes stared up at him as his body began to go through the shift. Black hair poured over his body, his jaws and face grew and lengthened into a muzzle full of wickedly sharp, curved teeth. His hands shifted and lengthened into claws. She gasped as she felt him begin to shift inside her, thickening and lengthening, stretching her even more. He looked down at her from golden eyes as he began rocking his hips again, drawing the huge length of himself almost completely out of her before slamming it back in again. She looked down at the glistening red shaft disappearing into her body and moaned in pleasure. She could feel her first orgasm building like a giant wave, as Raven bent his huge muzzle down and snaked his long tongue around the nipple of one breast as he squeezed her other breast in one huge, clawed hand.

The friction of the rough tongue against her sensitive flesh sent her over the edge, her body bowed as she screamed in pleasure, the orgasm slamming into her. Her tight walls spasmed around his pumping cock, momentarily locking him into place. He growled at her as he pushed further in, against the waves of spasms. As the orgasm subsided he began pounding into her faster and harder. She screamed as a second orgasm rocked her body. Her hands wrapped themselves into his mane, holding onto him as she came.

He took one claw and drew it carefully along her collarbone, opening a small wound that began oozing blood, he licked it away with slow laps of his tongue. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he ground himself as deep as he could, his cock pulsing as he pumped his hot, thick cum deep inside her, she came for a third time, screaming his name. While they were both still spasming, she felt his knot begin to swell inside her, the pressure increasing as he was locked inside her. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled off the sofa, landing on the floor with her on top of him. She lay there, panting, on his huge, hairy chest. His clawed hands stroked up and down her back as they lay on the floor, waiting for his knot to go down so they could move.

A while later, Bianca felt him slip out of her; she got up gingerly, his hot seed spilling out of her. She made a face, causing him to chuckle deep in his hairy chest. "Come on," he growled, climbing to his feet and gathering their scattered clothing. She followed him through to his apartment and to the shower. He was still in wolfman form, he planned to stay that way for a while, he had plans for later. Bianca sighed in pleasure as she stood beneath the scalding water; she could see him lying across the bed from the shower. Shaman had followed them in and was stretched on the couch in the living room, studiously ignoring them. She soaped her body and rinsed the suds off, after climbing out and drying off, she sauntered across the room toward him.

Why she found him in this form to be so appealing, she could not pinpoint. She thought it was probably the fact that in her centuries of life, or un-life as it were, she had been with many, many men, both human and vampire, this was something new. She crawled onto the bed, moving like a great cat until she was beside him. He turned his amber eyes to her, need naked in them. She reached out, twining her fingers in the fur on the side of his head. He moved to press his muzzle into her hand, leaning into the caress. She stroked down the side of his nose, enjoying the feel of his coat.

He opened his huge jaws, "You are the only person who has ever spent time with me while I was like this, and I never thought anyone would be able to have sex with me like this."

She smiled at him, "I like you like this, this seems more natural for you. As if this is your true self, not holding back."

Her hands moved lower, tracing the lines of the muscles on his chest and abdomen, then trailing lower to caress his sheath and balls, the tip of his cock protruded slightly, sliding out as she became more aroused. She rubbed a bit more firmly, enjoying the feel of the hardening member beneath the light coating of fur. She moved down, using her hands to push the sheath back and expose more of the glistening, pink shaft. She looked up at him and smiled before flicking her tongue across the tip, catching the drop of pre-cum shining there. He half growled, half groaned in pleasure. She slipped her lips over him, enjoying the salty taste of him and the unique texture of the moist skin. She sucked lightly on him, causing him to utter a strangled gasp and twine his claws in her hair. He shifted his hips, driving his cock deeper into her mouth, scraping it against her fangs.

He whined sharply, turning into a moan as her tongue stroked the places they drew blood. Her eyes blazed as she tasted his blood seeping into her mouth. He was so large in this form; she could not remotely accommodate all of him in her mouth. She pulled back, allowing him to slip from between her lips, moving to lick his wet cock like it was an ice cream cone, long, slow licks. Moving around slightly, she took her breasts in her hands, pushing them together on either side of his member, causing his ears to twitch forward in expectation. She moved up and down, keeping her breasts firmly pressed against his flesh as it slid up and down, licking the head of his cock as it pushed up between her breasts. He began to thrust his hips, helping her with the movement.

She moved away from him, laying with her back to the wall as he moved to straddle her lap, kneeling with one leg on either side of hers. She pressed her breasts back together as he shoved himself back between them, moaning with pleasure. He sped up, building into a climax that sprayed his hot, thick seed all over her beautiful breasts and neck. She trailed her hands through it, using her fingers to collect it and licking them clean. He moved down her body, long tongue finding her dripping slit. She arched her back and screamed as it snaked into her, the end finding that certain spot deep inside, flicking briefly over it before pulling back out to lick her from bottom to top, caressing her folds, lapping up her juices. He paused over her clit, applying extra pressure, working the hard little bud for a moment before sliding back down and inside her hot little pussy. His muzzle pressed against her, allowing his long tongue to reach deep into her, over and over. She felt the orgasm building inside her body, her hips began to buck in time with the strokes of his tongue, her moans building into a scream as she came, the gush of her juices flooding over his tongue and into his mouth. He lapped at them like an animal dying of thirst lapped water. By this point, his cock was protruding fully from the sheath again, his hips moving as he humped the air.

He withdrew his muzzle from between her legs and crawled up her body, plunging himself into her while she was still coming. He began fucking her hard and deep, with little regard for the tightness of her pussy, though well lubricated, she was still small.

"Harder, deeper," she growled at him.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes."

He complied; shoving the entire length of himself into her, feeling the end of his cock hit the end of her, rubbing hard against her cervix.

She could feel it building again, every time the end of him pushed against her, "Not going to last long like this," she gasped.

"Neither am I," he replied. He felt her stiffen beneath him, her head thrown back in ecstasy as she spasmed around him. He came in that same instant, again filling her with his cum. He pulled out before they could become tied together again. He rolled onto his back, panting from exertion. She lay against him, the weight of the oncoming sunrise looming on the horizon. She slipped out of the bed and made her way back to the shower to clean up again, he padded after her, climbing into the shower with her, his fur plastered to his body quickly under the steaming water.

She looked at him over her shoulder, "I thought I smelled wet dog."

He snorted at her, "Yeah, yeah, make dog jokes, I didn't hear complaining earlier. In fact, I seem to recall someone begging for 'deeper and harder'."

She laughed and finished scrubbing herself down while he rinsed himself off, stepping back out of the shower and shaking himself off, rather like a large dog. She rinsed herself and stepped out after him, watching in fascination as he began the shift back to human form, the hair melting off of him and his bones creaking and popping as they shifted back. He toweled off the rest of the water and walked back to the bed, where he stripped the sheets off and replacing them with clean ones. He picked up a remote control from beside the bed and pressed a button, closing steel shutters over the windows. Bianca walked back in, crawling into the bed and collapsing on the pillows. Dawn was breaking; Raven lay down beside her as she slipped away, her body going completely still. He curled around her, relaxing into an exhausted sleep, undisturbed by dreams for the first time in weeks.