The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 12

Story Info
The aftermath.
5.7k words
4.72
8.1k
13

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two nights later, Bianca lay in her bed. The sun was rising and she was in need of some rest. During the performance, she had again felt a whisper that same mysterious power that they had all sensed the day before that had awoken her and Cass. She was hungry, having not fed since that night at the club. She had other hungers that were clawing at her as well. Cass had disappeared after the performance and she did not know when he would return. She sighed and turned onto her side, drawing her knees up and curling into a ball. She wished for some company, at this point, any would do, almost. As if by magic, Cass came silently into her room, moving toward the bed. She was not really in the mood for him to climb in with her, she was not sure she could resist him.

"I have had the guest suite prepared for you," she said.

He paused, "As you wish my love. But you will need to feed both hungers before much time has passed."

She ignored him and listened to his footsteps as he made his way to the guest rooms. She felt herself slipping into a thankfully dreamless slumber, but it felt like only mere moments before her eyes snapped open again at sunset. Hunger pains wracked her body, she had to feed. As if hearing her thoughts, the door to her room swung slowly open as Cass led a beautiful young man toward her. He was clothed in no more than a silk thong and Cass followed in his robe.

"I got us some take out my dear," he laughed as he pushed the man toward her.

He obediently climbed onto the bed toward her. His growing excitement began to stretch the silk of his undergarment as his cock hardened. She found herself reaching for him, running her fingers over his shoulders and down his chest. He came closer as she wrapped her arms and legs around him as he gathered her up in his arms, his mouth meeting hers in a passionate kiss. He felt blazing hot in her cold arms, she basked in the warmth as she trailed kisses down his neck. She could feel the hot blood pulsing through his veins. Hunger nearly overcame her but she kept it in check. He kissed her neck and shoulder hungrily as she met Cass's eyes over his shoulder. She reached a hand toward him and he slipped the robe off and moved up behind the human. His hands caressed the lad's back and shoulders as Bianca moved to slip the flimsy fabric down to expose the boy's growing erection. She briefly caressed it with her hand before guiding him inside her. He moaned in ecstasy as she wrapped her arms around his neck and lay back, pulling him down on top of her. He began to pump in and out as she traced the line of his jugular with her lips. Cass leaned over them, covering the boy with his own body, his hard cock nestled between the boy's butt cheeks. Cass and Bianca plunged their fangs into either side of his neck as Cass simultaneously thrust his cock into the human's ass. The boy let out a sound that was both scream and moan as Cass matched pace with his thrusting hips. She knew Raven could sense her perhaps even glimpse flashes of the scene. They drained the lad nearly dry as they all rode the wave of orgasm to completion. Later, as she and Cass cleaned up in her giant tub the unconscious boy was removed to a separate room to recover from the experience.

Raven was sitting in his small workout room in jogging pants and a t shirt. He had been working out with more weight than he ever had before, letting him know he was stronger as well as faster. He had healed all most as soon as he had come off the stage but he did not want Bianca to know about it yet. He had sent her and Cass away before she could see what had happened a week ago. In that week he spent a lot of time with his new dancer, Chel. It was nice having a wolf around, but at times she seemed much older than her power level told him she was. In this long week, he had gone without sex at all, but he had her dance for him more than once. He was also working on a very good idea for how Bianca could pay him back. With only hours till she was to show up at the club, he was getting things ready and Chel would be there along with a female bartender that had walked in on him shifting once and been very ok with it. He had almost killed her but changed his mind and paid her very well to keep quiet. He gave them both a list of things to pick up and a time to be in his office. As they left the two girls seemed quite happy.

When Bianca showed up at the club at the time Raven had told her, she was a little shocked at all of the smiles and hugs from the workers. They all told her that they had missed her or they were happy to see her. They told her that Raven had been a little bit of an ass lately, but not outright mean and a few of the girls even let her know that he had not been with any one in a week. She was, as usual dressed to kill, a satin and lace pencil skirt that was scandalously short, barely extending past the curve of her ass. An emerald green blouse with a deep "V" neck accented with cascades of ruffles was topped by a black satin underbust corset. As she got close to his office she could smell more than just his scent, and feel a weaker wolf inside as well. Stopping short of knocking on the door she would hear from within, "Come in Bianca, I have missed you."

Coming in she spotted Raven sitting in a chair in only a pair of his signature black leather pants with his long hair down around his large shoulders. He smiled at her his eyes glowing just a little as he looked her over like a hungry man looked at a rare steak. She approached him as he got to his feet and held out his hand. She took it and he led her up to his apartment above the club.

As soon as she came through the door, she spotted Chel and Jenn in Raven's bed with a sheet pulled up just under their breasts. Chel with her dark tan skin and long dark hair smiled at her and planted a little kiss on Jenn's cheek. Jenn was as fair as Chel was dark with light blonde hair that seemed almost white and skin almost as pale as Bianca's. Where Chel's breasts were D cups or better, Jenn's might have been at most a B.

"So this is all you wanted? Group sex with a bunch of girls? We could have done this days ago Raven, I was hoping for better."

Raven was behind her faster than she had ever seen him move, his hand in her hair pulling her head back. Not hurting her, just letting her feel that somehow he was more than he was.

"If that's what I want then you will do it that's the deal." Raven growled low in her ear as her pulled her body back into his. She could feel his whole body burning hot behind her and the fact he was already rock hard in his leather pants was plainly evident.

"By the way my dear, I saw flashes of you and Cass's little take-out meal last night." His mouth moved from her ear to the back of her neck letting her feel his teeth. "Now my sweet little blood sucker, strip."

As he walked back over to this chair and took a seat as Bianca did as she was told and started to get more turned on by his order. It was then she saw the other two girls getting out of the bed and for the first time saw that each of them was wearing a strap-on. Both of the girls came over and started to lick and suck on Bianca breasts, pulling her nipples with their teeth. She could feel the hard cocks of their strap on's rubbing her legs and ass as they made their way around her licking sucking and groping, fingers finding her clit and a finger from behind finding her tight little pink hole. Both girls hit their knees between Bianca legs one in front one in back with Jenn licking and sucking on her clit as Chel worked her tongue from her pussy back to her ass and around before pushing inside Bianca's tight dripping pink hole. As she did Bianca knew it felt more like the tongue of a wolf then that of a human. Bianca moaned and moved her hands in to Jenn's hair.

Raven made a small move with his hand and the girls stopped and came back to their feet still rubbing their hands over Bianca's body.

"Now Bianca, on your hands and knees." She shot him a look, but did as she was told.

Chel moved down behind her and she would feel the head of the toy start to push inside her as Jenn started rubbing the head of her strap on cock a long Bianca's lips. He watched as Jenn pushed that big fake cock in to Bianca's mouth knowing she could take all of it and more. As Bianca obediently took the toy in her mouth, as if it were a real cock, Chel started pumping in and out of her pussy giving Bianca a little slap on the ass as she did. Raven rose quickly to his feet, he pushed his pants down so he could get a hand on his thick, hard cock. He watched the girls use his little vamp as he stroked his cock, enjoying seeing her vulnerable like this, and completely at his disposal. He had seen the brief flash of defiance on her face, but was pleased with how quickly she had squelched it. He knew her early training was what allowed her to curb her naturally dominant personality and yield to his demands. She moaned around the fake cock in her mouth as she knelt on the floor. His cock throbbed with need, going without all week and having seen what she and Cass had been up to had left him very, very ready. Whatever the connection was between them had increased his need for her, to have her as his own, to possess her body in every way he could.

He smiled to himself "No need to let open holes not be used," he said as he walked over to the girls. Stepping over Bianca where he had one leg on each side of her body he pulled Chel's head toward his throbbing manhood. She licked the head of his cock, her hips still rocking, pumping her strap on into Bianca's tight pussy. Raven could feel Jenn's hand rubbing his ass and sides as Bianca sucked her fake cock behind him. He twined his hands in Chel's hair, ramming himself deeply into her mouth, not worried about hurting her.

He pulled his cock from Chel's mouth rubbing it along her lips one last time, "Let my little blood sucker up."

Jenn and Chel both nodded and pull their strap ons out of Bianca's warm wet holes. "I want you two on the bed, Jenn on your back."

As the two hurried to do as they were told, Raven moved down to his knees behind Bianca, his fingers rubbing over her hips and ass, his rock hard cock rubbing her throbbing lower lips as he let just the first inch of his cock push inside her.

"The night is far from over my sweet," he whispered as he pushed his cock deeper into her. He was much larger than the toy she was being fucked with before, so his manhood filled her, stretching her and wrenching a moan from her lips. As soon as Raven's cock was deep inside her, he pulled out, slapping her ass before getting to his feet.

"On the bed, time for you to ride Jenn's cock."

Bianca smiled as she moved on to the bed but it never reached her eyes and that only made Raven happier as he watched her work the strap on cock into herself as the other woman started to pull and play with her hard nipples. She began rocking her hips, riding the fake cock and fingering her clit. Chel undid her strap on and pulled it off as she moved onto the bed, positioning herself where she was standing over Jenn, her dripping pussy in Bianca's face. Raven reached forward and pushed her head forward towards Chel's cunt. The wolf bitch started to play in her hair as Bianca licked slowly over her clit. Chel was holding on to the headboard and leaning back, using her free hand to hold her pussy lips open for Bianca to lick and suck. Chel was moaning and bucking her hips, her juice dripping down on to Jenn's face beneath her. Jenn rocked her hips up pushing the big fake cock deep and hard in to Bianca. As Bianca licked and sucked, she could feel something odd, she could tell Chel was a wolf and powerful but the power felt off somehow.

Before Bianca could think much about it, she could feel Raven's lubed up fingers starting to work their way into her ass, and more lube being poured down her ass, working its way into that tight little hole as raven pumped his fingers in and out. Suddenly he moved his hand to start lubing up his own thick, hard cock. Bianca knew what was coming, but she had made the deal she and she would pay the debt. She just licked and sucked harder on Chel's clit, trying to relax and prepare herself for what was coming. She had to quell her rising anger and force the predator within her back down. Pushing his thick cock slowly in to her ass now inch by inch he started to fill her, her body stretching to accommodate his girth. He could feel the strap on Jenn was pumping in and out of her pussy through the thin wall of tissue as he pushed more and more of his cock up her ass. Chel moaned even louder her hips rocking harder. Bianca was still trying to pleasure her, but she was moaning more and more as Jenn and Raven started to move in time with each other, pounding both her tight little holes at the same time. Chel came hard, her juices flooding into Bianca's mouth and dripping down onto Jenn's face. Raven was getting faster but not going as deep, trying to make himself cum. He was so ready to fill her ass full his hot thick cum. Jenn was trying to keep pace with Raven as he pounded away. She continued pulling and playing with Bianca's nipples as she thrust the strap on into the vamp's pussy. Raven moaned and pushed his cock in deep, but not near as hard as he would have in her cunt, releasing his load, his hot cum filling her ass. He pulled his cock out of her ass as Jenn did the same with the toy in her pussy, letting Bianca get up.

"Bianca I want you to feed off Jenn and then stand over by the wall so they can leave."

Bianca shot him a fiery glare and took the other woman by the hand, leading her toward the bathroom. Raven tried to block their passage but she brushed him aside.

"You said feed. You did not specify where." He grunted and moved, letting them pass.

Bianca reached into the marble shower and turned on the steaming water. She turned to the human woman and took her hand, helping her into the shower. Once under the pounding, steaming water she lathered up her hands and began running them over Jenn's body, gently washing between her legs and pausing to stroke her tender bud, drawing a small gasp from her lips. Bianca smiled and slipped a finger inside her, pumping it in and out while flicking her clit gently with her thumb. She continued to wash the other woman's body with the other hand, pausing to gently caress each breast in turn. She met her lips in a deep kiss, pulling away to move down her neck as her hand steadily pumped in and out of her sex. Bianca plunged her fangs into her jugular and wrapped her free arm around her to keep her from falling. Moans began to rise from the human's throat in time with Bianca's pumping fingers. She shuddered as she came her heart pounding and her blood flowing down the vampire's throat. Bianca withdrew her fangs and fingers, steadying the girl as she rinsed the soap off. She quickly cleaned herself off as well before helping Jenn out and toweling them both off. She guided the slightly dazed girl back out to the bedroom to Raven and Chel.

Bianca quirked an eyebrow at Raven, daring him to say something. He simply smiled and escorted the other two to the door.

After they both left, Raven turned and looked at Bianca, "Are you ready for our one on one fun?" Bianca licked the last of the blood from her lips,

" What does it matter if I am ready or not? For the next few hours you are my master and I am at your command."

Raven opened a door to a small room she had assumed was a closet. There was a small table that fit her belly when Raven bent her over it. He then chained her feet to the legs, spreading them out wide and her hands as well so she was bent over the little table and could nothing about it. He moved in front of, dropping to his knees and kissed her deeply, his finger playing with her nipple as he did. Before she knew what was going on he had a clamp on each one with a weight attached, pulling her nipples down. He moved back behind her slapping her roughly on her ass before moving in beside her biting her hard on the back of her neck. He moved down her sides leaving little bite marks here and there and then one on each ass cheek. He stepped away and she could hear him begin to shift, the sound of his skin ripping reminded her of the sound of wet silk tearing. She heard him growl as bones popped and reformed, transforming into the beautiful lycan form she loved.

Claws raked lightly down her back not drawing blood but leaving little pink lines. She could hear him growl low and deep and feel his thick, hot cock rubbing between her legs and the fur of his legs rubbing the backs of hers. He rocked his hips so the shaft of his cock rubbed along her clit. The sensation was exquisite; a moan left Bianca's lips as Raven's nails dug in to her hips. Little red pools formed around them as he rocked his hips faster, leaning his body back and pushing his shaft tighter to her clit. She tried to move her own hips to change the angle enough to cause his cock to slip inside her but she could not move.

She heard him snarl and felt his claws rip deeper into her flesh, "Stop struggling, you are not in control right now, remember? You will get that rammed into that tight little pussy in good time, but for now you just take whatever I give you."

She bared her fangs and hissed at him, her eyes glowing with a feral light. The predator within her rising to do battle. That part of her being was normally under tight control, but being confined and used by another predator was wearing her own control thin.

Raven chuckled, "That's right little bloodsucker, get MAD."

He punctuated each word with a thrust of his hips and tightening of his grip on her flesh. He bent his head down and slowly licked the blood from her skin, snaking his long tongue down and around her hips. She moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Raven moved from stroking her clit with his throbbing cock to standing in front of her, the slick, shiny tip bobbing just inches from her parted lips. Bianca glanced up at his face and then at his cock, licking her lips.

"Now my little creature of the night, are you going to play nice or do I need to use this?"

He held up a device that strapped around her head, with a ring that fitted in her mouth and held it open, preventing her from biting down and allowing him to ram himself down her throat without restraint or caution on his part. She snarled silently at him as he moved to grab her jaw and force it open. He shoved the ring into her mouth, strapping it snugly behind her head. It held her mouth open at a near impossible angle. He placed one hand on her head and used the other to guide his thick shaft into her mouth.

He started slowly pumping in and out one claw holding her head the other still holding his cock using it to control how deep he went each time, each thrust just making it to the start of her throat. Raven moaned as he let the head of his cock push down her throat. No matter how she acted he knew she loved his cock in her mouth he could feel her working to make sure she got as much of it as he would give her. She carefully swallowed each time he rammed himself into her throat, using the contractions of her muscles to stimulate him more. His other hand worked its way in to Bianca's hair as his hips started to rock faster, pushing deeper, his balls bumping her chin as his cock filled her throat. Knowing she did not need air he rammed his cock down her throat and held it there, balls tight to her chin as she worked her throat around his shaft. Bianca was grateful for her early training during her time as a courtesan, she was also glad she was not a mere mortal. This would have done permanent damage to a human. She licked the underside of the huge cock in her mouth, savoring the sensation and taste as well as the growling moan it drew from Raven.

12