The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 17

Story Info
Raven brings home a surprise.
4.1k words
4.65
7.1k
18

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silly girl, if I die there will not be enough of me left to raise form the dead."

His smile was somewhat terrifying, showing too many teeth. She gasped as he shoved into harder, the tip of his huge penis ramming into the very deepest part of her.

He let out a growl, "I think it's my turn now."

She whimpered slightly when she felt him sliding his hips back and pulling almost out of her.

"Just a moment love, I'm not going anywhere," he growled through his powerful jaws.

He rolled her over so she was now bent over the bed, so he could take her from behind. Raven was so thick now and Bianca so tight, he all most came feeling her twist around his tip. Pushing his cock back in deep and hard, bottoming out again and drawing a long moan from her, he began licking before lightly biting the back of her neck. He did not draw blood, he carefully exerted pressure without breaking skin. The feeling took her breath away and awakened the beast within. A growl bubbled from her lips as she arched her back, positioning her hips to feel every inch of him. He began thrusting faster, pushing in just a little deeper, his knot growing. She could feel it just inside her channel, it's increasing size putting pressure in new places and stretching her even more.

"Oh, gods, yes! Yes! Fuck me harder!"

He snarled silently, struggling to maintain control. He was so close claws digging in to her hips stinging but not ripping, a moan growing deep in his throat as the pressure in his balls built. Bianca bucked her hips as an orgasm ripped a scream from her throat. The walls of her pussy began to shudder around him and it drove him over the edge. He rammed in to the base of his cock as his knot swelled to full size, locking them together. She felt it pulse as he shot streams of thick, hot cum into her. It brought an even more powerful orgasm, making her writhe, scream and whimper beneath him.

Ravens knees went weak as he shuddered through the last of his orgasm. He pulled Bianca off the bed and held her to him as he sank down onto the floor. He brought her slamming down on him one last time forcing one more moan from both of them. She leaned back against him, relaxing into his arms as her eyes began to close. He glanced at the window, it was growing pale in the east. He let the wolf slip away, slowly the hair melted back into his skin and his manhood inside her, along with his entire body, returned to its human size. Their combined juices flowed out around him.

He shook her gently, "I need to get you in the shower before day light and before I change my mind and stay here with you," his breaths were still coming in large ragged gasps.

She smiled, "I don't die with each dawn anymore my love."

He shook his head, "I forget sometimes. Our nocturnal schedules don't help. We are usually abed by dawn even so."

"Yes, it seems that even with this new ability to tolerate the sun, I am still a creature of the night." She giggled, "Bleh, bleh, be-bleh! I don't drink...vine. I vant to bite your neck. Or something like that."

More giggles followed, escalating into peals of laughter. "Good gods, WHAT was that cuckoo Irishman smoking to cause him to write that drivel!?"

Raven snorted, "Opium most likely. It was all the rage then."

He began to get up, lifting her in his arms and carrying her to the bathroom, he stopped in the doorway. "Dammit, I forgot that you only have a tub in here, no shower."

She wiggled out of his arms as he set her down on the edge. "Of course, it's the only civilized way to do it."

He sighed and rolled his eyes as she turned on the elaborate faucet and added a few drops of fragrant oil.

When it was full she turned to him and held out her hand, "Come lover, let's enjoy this one luxury before you leave."

He stepped in and sank down with her held to his chest. She reached over and pressed the button turning on the jets and he leaned back and let the warm water work out some of the tension in his body.

They went back to the club for Raven to pack, she sat on the bed as he got dressed. "I should only be gone a couple of weeks, but give me a week to get in touch and check in before you start ripping people apart looking for me," brushing his still wet hair back in to a ponytail he smiled at her, "Or changing my club too much."

She smiled at him, "Well, I guess I will make sure to wait until I know it's safe before I change it over to an all-male revue."

He shook his head at her, "Not that I would mind including an all-male night once a week, we would lose a large amount of our clientele if we completely switched."

She approached him, putting her hands on his chest and leaning in close, "Hmmm, I will definitely work on making that work. I have some other ideas too, but you better check in and let me know that you are still alive or I will make some MAJOR changes." She stood on tiptoe and kissed him, "Mmmmm, I don't want you to leave."

"I don't want to go myself," his hands slowly moved down her back and cupped her ass. "I want to crawl into bed with you and forget about it all, but I can't do that just yet."

He growled low in his chest as he kissed Bianca deeply pulling her body tight to his. He sighed as he broke off the kiss and grabbed his duffel bag and slung it over his shoulder.

She followed him down to the garage where he tossed the bag into the passenger seat of his truck.

"I would tell you to be careful, but I know that is not really an option. Just be smart about things, keep on your toes."

He nodded, "You know I will."

He grabbed her one more time and planted a final kiss on her forehead before climbing into the driver's seat and backing the truck out of the garage, the steel reinforced doors closing automatically behind him.

Bianca turned and walked back inside, dropping her hand to Shaman's head as he fell in beside her, pacing along with his long, heavy tail swishing behind him. She slipped through the door into the club and took the elevator up to Raven's office. She sighed as she sat in the big leather chair and picked up the stack of papers on the desk and shuffled through them. They were mostly invoices from the alcohol vendors, the security company, utility bills and the occasional bill for repairs or maintenance. She set those to the side for the accountants and picked up a sheaf of applications for the male revue she was planning to start.

It was cold and storming and Raven was crouched in a back alley outside a warehouse, he had been gone more than a few days and this was not his first back alley and it was drawing near the full moon. There had been news of some brutal murders and some reports of a huge wolf being seen. He had made his way here to Portland, following the reports and sightings across the country. They had led to this warehouse at near the port, he could smell traces of wolf, several days old though. He was so sick of the rain, it seemed to never stop in this place. After going over the warehouse inside and out and turning up nothing he pulled out his phone and sent Bianca a text, 'Hello love thinking about you and still alive. Cold and wet missing your warm body next to mine. Your eyes, your smile make me want to come home every day and night.' He hit send and put the phone away. Looking up at the sky he could not see the moon, but he could feel its pull. He needed to get out of town and find somewhere to run and hunt, the city was pressing in on him.

Bianca was just waking up when she heard her phone chime in her ear. She dug it out from under her pillow and pressed a button, the light from the screen was blinding for a moment. There was a text from Raven, as she read it a smile came to her lips. She typed a brief reply, 'Missing you too my love, the club is doing fine. I wish you were back here with me, the bed seems so empty without you.' After pressing send, she tossed back the blankets, partially covering Shaman, who was sprawled over half of the California King size bed.

He lifted his head and glared at her, "You know he would have a fit if he knew you were sleeping up there."

The big cat just snorted and shook his huge head, ears flapping. Bianca crossed the room to the bathroom, briefly glancing at the nude form still passed out on the couch, she sighed, stopped and picked up the blanket from the floor and tossed it back over him. He had been her dinner, and she had fed deeply, he would sleep for hours longer. She would have to remember to have someone bring him some breakfast with a lot of orange juice when she went downstairs.

He was passing a club called Devil's Point as he walked in the rain. Something stopped him in his tracks, it was odd, he could smell vampire and fear but it was not human fear. Then it hit him hard, he got the scent of wolf aggression, arousal and anger. Heading behind the club to find out what was going on, he moved slowly staying low in the darkness. Soon he would see them, two men both wolves but merely pups, and their prey. She could not have been more than a few years into her vampiric life and was completely unaware that she could rip the two wolves apart. She had to be somewhere between 25 and 30, blue eyes and platinum blonde hair cut short over her ears. The look in her eyes was pure fear, her shirt was already ripped showing off a black bra. She was trying to cover herself and shaking like a leaf. Raven could not let this happen, he knew one day it would get him in trouble but but a damsel in distress was his weakness.

"I think it's time you boys leave the lady alone," Raven's voice was low and cold, humans might not have even heard him.

Raven let his power push outward, the weight of his years and his Alpha status chokingly thick in the air. The two pups turned slowly to face him, fear taking over every instinct, one of them even pissed himself. Falling over themselves, getting up, running a short distance and tripping and falling again as they kept looking back and running in to things. It was comical, but he maintained his composure as he extended his hand to her, she looked ready to bolt.

"We need to go before they come back with help." But what he was thinking was, 'Bianca going to kill me.'

Back at the club, the evening was winding down, the customers were paying their tabs, saying farewell to their favorite dancers, and making their way to the door. The bartenders were clearing down and everyone was going through their closing duties. Bianca made her way from the hostess stand to the elevator to the office. She still had work to do, there were several male dancers coming in to interview and audition. She sank into the plush leather chair and opened the folder in front of her to the first application.

Picking up the phone, she pushed a button to the secretary, "Please send up the first one, thank you."

She replaced the receiver and waited. After a few moments, the elevator doors slid open and what stepped into the room took her breath away. He was gorgeous, well over 6 and a half feet tall, his skin was like burnished bronze and his hair was dark and slightly curling, falling to his shoulders. He smelled of the desert heat, sun and sand, and big cat. His eyes were the color of amber, with a ring of emerald green around the pupils, a small scar bisected his right eyebrow. She had to remind herself to close her mouth and drool, he smelled so good. She vaguely heard her phone chime with a text message, she absently picked it up and checked it, Raven. The text was short, 'Flying back tonight, have a new development.' She texted back, 'OK.' Before setting the phone back down.

Taking a breath and checking the name on the paper she said, "Well, have a seat and tell me about yourself, Asad."

She gestured to the chair across from herself. He sat gracefully, but the power and strength in his movements were evident. This was a predator, and a very old one.

Raven had called ahead to the airport and they had the private jet ready for him and the young vampire, it was not safe to travel with her on a commercial flight, there was no way to avoid sunlight and she would not survive exposure. The most he had gotten out of her was her stage name, Taylor, but he had a damn good guess that was not her real name.

"Taylor can you remember how you became a vampire? Who turned you?"

She was looking out the window of his rented truck. "Yes I can," she said softly, but that was as far as she went .

"All right I have a close friend who is a vampire and I think she could help you out if you would like to meet her."

She said nothing for a moment, keeping her eyes locked into the darkness. "I will do whatever you tell me to, you ran off the two guys who had just paid money for me, so I must be yours now."

Raven all most ran off the road, " Paid for you?"

"Yeah," was her only reply.

"Well just so you know, I don't want to own you. No one owns you, if you like I can pull over and let you out now and you can go wherever you want."

She looked at him, fear a faint light in her eyes, "But if I am alone, who will feed me?"

He could smell her fear once more, it filled the truck, rousing his anger.

"Don't starve me, it hurts," she whimpered, "I will do anything you want, I am good at lots for things."

Before Raven know what was going on she was frantically trying to unzip his jeans and get his cock out. "Taylor stop. No, I don't want that, and I am not going to starve you." He pushed her hands away from his cock, still safe in his jeans but growing hard. "I want to take you to someone who can teach you how to take care of yourself and feed without killing."

She shrank back into the passenger seat, pulling her knees to her chest and huddling in the corner, "Please don't be mad. I will be a good girl."

Raven snarled silently as he pulled into the small airport. Within a half hour they were on their way back home, the girl safely sleeping wrapped in blankets in the bedroom on the small plane. It was nice that Bianca had made her jet available to him, it made things much more convenient. He thought again, 'She's going to kill me.'

Bianca let out a sharp moan as her back hit the wall, her legs wrapped around Asad's waist as he thrust into her. His hands upon her breasts were so hot it seemed that he exuded the heat of his homeland. They had barely made it back to the apartment before she was on him, tearing at his clothes. She had no idea what had come over to her, but the nearly searing heat of his cock when he first pushed into her was nearly her undoing. She felt the weight of her orgasm growing closer, he was getting close too, she could feel his cock begin to twitch. Her own orgasm hit like a tsunami as she plunged her fangs into his throat. He let out a roar as his hot blood spilled into her mouth, and his balls tightened as he began to spill his hot seed into her. She fed deeply, as he held her against him, one arm supporting her as he turned and slid down the wall with her still straddling him as she rocked her hips, milking his cock. She withdrew her fangs and let her head fall back, licking a ruby drop from the corner of her lips. When she looked back at his face he was watching her intently, the cat behind his eyes staring out at her.

Raven stayed on the jet till well after dark when Taylor woke up. She looked around scared at first, like she did not know where she was.

"It's ok," Raven said in a low voice, "would you like to feed before we get off the plane?"

Raven was sitting in a large chair looking at her, his hair was down and his shirt off.

Taylor looked at him and nodded, "Yes, my old master did not feed me before he sold me, I have not eaten in a few days."

Raven shook his head in anger, being someone's master was a fun game if both parties were consenting, but this was too far. And if this "master" was her maker, his duty was to care for her and teach her to care for herself.

"Can you use your fangs or do I need to open a vein?"

She nodded, moving slowly off the bed in the dim light. "I can bite if you want me to."

He nodded, holding out his arm for her to feed. Before Raven knew what was going on she was on her knees crawling to him. The movement of her body reminded him of Bianca. She was very thin, but her hips had come curve to them but she only had a B cup at best, she still just looked like a kid to him.

"Just blood that's it, all I want to do is help."

She nodded but he could not stop himself from growing hard as she fed. She was trying so to rub her body along his as she curled around his arm. He let her feed for a few minutes before removing his arm from her grip.

"That's enough," he growled.

She whimpered and tried to cling harder to his arm. He shook her off and she crumpled to the ground like a beaten dog. "I am sorry master, please don't beat me."

He growled in anger, "Get up girl, I am not your master. I am your friend." She looked up at him, eyes wide as if she could not comprehend what he said. She got slowly to her feet.

"Come on," he said, "I need to get you to the club to see someone that can help you. If she does not kill me that is."

Bianca was just waking up, she rolled over in the big bed and stretched. Her hand fell to the side, colliding with the very warm body in the bed next to her. She was back at her home, she had not wanted to sleep all day with him in Raven's apartments, she had not wanted any confrontations if he had come home to find such a powerful shifter in his home. She had fed several more times that night before they both fell asleep for the day. She turned to face him, watching him as he slept. He was very old, older than herself, probably even older than Cass. He had strange writing and designs tattooed on his body. Some of it was heiroglyphs, some was ancient Arabic. She had felt the staggering weight of his years when she had fed upon him. He stirred in his sleep and turned toward her, his eyes opening and meeting hers. He growled low in his throat and reached out to her, pulling her close.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "As much as I enjoyed last night, and would love a repeat, I need to get to the club."

She kissed him on the cheek and pulled away from him, throwing back the covers and getting out of the bed. Within the hour, they were pulling up to the club. As soon as she entered the back door, she could smell Raven. And a visitor.

Raven was sitting in his office on the phone with someone, Taylor was sitting in a chair off to the side in sweat pants and a hoodie. Raven was talking about his next trip and a stop he had to make in Portland, there was still something going on there.

He looked up when Bianca came in, "I will call you back."

He hung up and got to his feet, he walked over and swept her up in his arms, kissing her deeply.

He pulled back from the kiss with a smile, "Hmmm, cat, big one, and old. Ohhh you have been a bad girl."

She smiled at him, "Well, you said I could have a toy, and a girl has to eat."

Kissing her one more time, he put her down, "But I have problems, as I do most of the time." He turned back, looking at Taylor, "Bianca this is Taylor, Taylor this is Bianca. I hope she can help you," and started telling Bianca the story.

After hearing him out, Bianca was beyond furious. Not so much at Raven, though she was not precisely happy with him, but at whomever had made the poor girl and sold her into the sex trade. A vampire's maker was supposed to care for and teach them, not abuse, and abandon them without the skills they need to survive. This one of the many reasons she had never made another vampire herself, it was not a role she felt herself capable of.

"Taylor, child, come here," she said.

Taylor uncurled from her chair and crept over to her, trying to make herself as small and submissive looking. Bianca stepped toward her and lifted her chin, looking closely at her face, "How old are you?"

12