The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She refused to make eye contact, looking off to the side, toward Raven. "Um, 23. I think."

"How long have you been a vampire?"

"A year, maybe. I am not entirely sure. Master kept me locked in a room with no windows, so I really don't know how long I have been one. Master only fed me every few days, he would bring me blood. Then he sold me to a werewolf that sold me to the two that Master Raven saved me from."

Bianca quirked an eyebrow at Raven.

"She keeps calling me that, I keep telling her I am not her master," he growled.

Bianca looked back at Taylor, not releasing her chin. "Look at me girl," she said gently. Taylor slowly met her eyes. Bianca caught her in her powerful emerald gaze, "You are safe. You do not belong to ANYONE, no one owns you. You can stay here with me until you are strong enough to go out alone. You will have to work though, even if it is not in the public areas. But you will NEVER be forced to do anything with anyone against your will again."

Taylor's lip was quivering and her eyes filled with tears as Bianca removed her hand from her chin. "Thank you, thank you so much," she said quietly as she threw her arms around Bianca's neck.

Bianca glared over the girl's shoulder at Raven. "We need to talk, alone, and other things, soon." She sent to Raven through their mental link.

He nodded, "Let's get her settled in and fed, then some alone time is definitely in order."

12