The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
Blowing Cliff Away.
5.8k words
4.4
6.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 03

Blowing Cliff Away

Taking Sarah by the hands Vi led her out into the atrium. Music filled the space with an old English air conjuring up country gardens and dancers upon the green. A platform decorated with flowers had been placed in the center of the atrium and steps led up to it. Coverly thumped his staff upon the floor, the festive crowd surrounding him expectantly, his voice rising sonorously over the gathering:

"As master of these revels we welcome you to our festival. May you pleasure and prosper in the sweet summer before us. But it is now our joy to behold and honor she who will inspire our hearts to those great deeds of love and passion to which we may be blessed by good fortune. She is here tonight amidst this revel. She is to be found amongst the beauteous Hermias, Helenas, Titanias and her fairies, all of whose charms have bedazzled us to distraction not only on this night, but on all nights."

Murmurs, chuckles, and salacious whispers of mirth rose from the gathering.

"There is no task more delightful and more daunting than choosing the fair one for our love. All of these beauties here tonight are incomparable, their charms incontestable. One is forced then to choose on lesser terms. On such frivolities as how those charms are revealed. On that measure let me bring this new beauty to your favor."

And with that Coverly lifted his staff and extended it to Sarah. With a gasp she wrapped her arms about herself. But laughing, Vivienne drew her from the crowd and up the steps to stand upon the platform. There amidst the flowers, the music, and the happy laughing crowd Sarah was offered in her gauzy revealing wrap for their pleasure.

A ripple of applause swept the gathering as Coverly handed the crown of flowers to Vivienne. Placing it upon Sarah's head, the girl took Sarah's hands in hers and lifted them, opening her to everyone's gaze.

Holding her there Vi turned Sarah in the appreciative silence that followed, Sarah's blushes only enhancing her beauty. But reading nothing but approval and delight in the faces appraising her Sarah flowered. Her breasts lifted. Her smile eased seductively, and her gaze touched her admirers each in turn.

The excitement that she had felt knowing Cliff was watching Vivienne's fondling caresses over her body returned to her now, only the effect was a hundred fold greater. She knew how she appeared to them. How her gown was molded to her body. How their eyes lingered upon her loins looking up into the virtual revelation of her Passion-Flower. And she read their pleasure, their fascination with her beauty. She lingered before their gaze, giving them their fill as she turned slowly, and an incredible sensation of power rose within her.

A sensation that suddenly froze when she felt Vi's hands slowly lifting the gauzy drape of her costume and pulling it from her shoulders to leave her utterly naked before the crowd. With a flourish of her arms Sarah shook her tresses out in a blonde cascade and that's when Vivienne took Sarah's face in her hands and kissed her directly and deeply on the mouth before the applauding audience.

The kiss lingered in the emerging silence and Vi's hands slipped down Sarah's back to caress her bare buttocks and spread them to expose her Passion-Flower to everyone's inspection, eliciting a soft sigh of appreciation from the crowd. And then she led Sarah down from the stand and through the gathering to Cliff and Coverly.

Within, Sarah's heart was pounding. Surprise, joy, embarrassment, wonder, and deep gratification mingled in her emotions. To be on display like that! She had not a secret left. But the faces about her offered nothing but happiness. She had given them joy and pleasure with her body. And she had sensed a certain power in that moment too. They wanted her! She glanced back at the stand wondering what it would be like to be fucked up there for them, and the thought lifted her excitement deliciously.

Cliff received Sarah into his embrace with a deep satisfaction. "Well, you are quite the sensation," he offered.

"I never could have done it without you, Vi," Sarah exclaimed.

"Nonsense. Everyone can see you're gorgeous."

The thump of Coverly's staff interrupted them as he intoned in his sonorous voice: "The pleasure of these revels on this midsummer's night is but the prelude to more delight."

With that he lifted his staff to the foyer leading out into the gardens. The doors opened and warm breeze filtered into the room. Beyond, across the flagstones, the pond glimmered in the moonlight. "Let the Queen of Summer in stately measure lead you to another pleasure," he announced grandly.

"He wants you to take us to the pond Sarah. Do you want to go for a swim?"

"I guess I'm dressed for it," Sarah laughed spreading her arms.

Vivienne nodded happily as Coverly approached them and bowed. He extended his arm gallantly to Sarah.

"If you will allow me, your Highness."

She placed her arm in his and he led her to the foyer. The women and men of The Court shedding their garments formed behind her. Accompanied by Coverly on one side and Cliff on the other Sarah crossed the patio and led the happy chattering crowd to the broad steps beside the pond.

Coverly lifted his staff and the gathering flowed past them into the water. They watched them pass, a crowd of naked, chattering, laughing lovely sylphs and husky sybarites cuddling and snuggling their nudity together.

Sarah felt a touch on her elbow as Vivienne joined them. She had shed her costume and the curvaceous ness of her body was lost in a shapeless white tunic except for her legs bare to mid thigh.

"Where's my swimsuit?" Cliff exclaimed.

"Under your trousers," Vi laughed. "You get to wear your birthday suit."

Cliff hesitated. His half hardened phallus was swelling again into full erection at the sight of Vivienne and the pond full of beauteously naked women bathers before him. "Modesty restrains me, madam," he protested

"Oh since when, Cliff?" Sarah laughed. Besides you might just give the ladies a thrill." She glanced at Vi anticipating with a certain vicariousness the effect of Cliff's impressive phallus upon her, which she guessed to be in precisely the state that it was.

"Well I wouldn't want to disappoint my pubic public," Cliff offered grandly in disrobing and a chorus of feminine cheers rose from the pond.

Vivienne clasped her hands to her cheeks her luscious mouth gaping in mock awe as his erection lifted gloriously before them and then she led the ladies in a lusty round of applause and appreciative "Oooh's!"

He was truly quite grand in this condition, and Sarah, catching the mood in all its hilarity, reached out and cradling his cock in her hand drew him down into the pond, the naked opulence of her breasts, her buttocks, and her loins the perfect compliment to his phallic perfection.

Together then they watched Vivienne descend the steps, the water lifting her tunic enticingly, revealing and simultaneously concealing her charms as she came to them.

"You are both a wonderful hit," Vi exclaimed happily. "You're going to fit into The Court marvelously." She held out her hands and they drew her in between them. For a moment her tunic floated and then waterlogged, settled loosely about her. "It's deep out there," she said. "Let's find a cove by the shore."

Sarah felt the hard rippled sand beneath her feet, the water warm and buoyant upon her as they floated and treaded their way amongst the swimmers. The nearest rocky nooks and crannies along the shore were already occupied by playfully embracing bathers, but at last a little grotto opened before them and they slipped into its sheltering space.

Moonlight floated over them, silvering them with its radiance and Cliff was in paradise. He held Sarah in the embrace of one arm and Vivienne in the other. They lolled together in the shallows and from somewhere on the patio above them music floated serenely over their space mingling with night sounds of the pond.

Cliff glanced at Sarah. She was smiling in that rapt way she had when she was totally turned-on, her eyes locked on Vi's. He felt Sarah turn and nestle her length against his side, her legs captured his nearest cuddling it between her thighs, and then her hand stroked luxuriantly up the shaft of his erection.

With his other arm Cliff drew Vivienne closer until he could feel her shape snuggling against him. His arm curved under hers and around her slim naked waist and she held him there with her arm. He moved his leg to hers and captured her ankle with his foot. Buoyantly she rolled towards him her bare leg slipping deliciously over his, her lovely loins sliding above his thigh, her beautiful little buttocks bare above the water.

Cliff sighed luxuriantly, gazing first into Sarah's face and then Vi's but they were looking at each other. Sarah's hand began to move deliciously upon his hardened phallus.

"Poor Cliff," Sarah said. "He was so turned on while you were pleasuring me under my costume. Don't you think he should have a turn now Vi?"

"It's only fair," the girl crooned looking up into Cliff's eyes.

Her tunic floated loosely up between them and his hand moved beneath it to find her breasts. She hovered, her breasts buoyant in the fondles of his hand, and then his fingers found her nipples firm with excitement. She was their dream coming true, her breasts in his hands his first most intimate moment with her, their turgid tilting shapes twin promises of what might be.

That she was welcoming his touch he read in the knowing lift of her brows over her gleaming eyes, the pursing of her lips, a sigh of pure pleasure escaping her as the sumptuous shapes of her lips poised over the bulk of his erection offered in Sarah's hands to the girl's mouth.

Glancing at Sarah he read her knowing acknowledgement of his advances with Vi and her delightful complicity in his pleasures with the girl. His touch teased Vi's paps and her mouth opened invitingly over the head of his organ in just the way he had envisioned it and now her tongue was circling her lips readying them for that first embrace of his phallus.

He felt her legs move over his thigh and then her loins settled against him, and he could feel the softness of her generous vulva glide over his thigh when she floated her sex sensuously back and forth upon his leg. Gazing intently at the girl masturbating her clit on his leg Cliff read the arousal flooding her lovely face, the sensations flowering in her clitoris.

Obligingly Sarah directed Cliff's organ to Vi's face. "I'll hold him and you stroke him Dear," she urged.

Vi captured his phallus in her slim hands her delicate fingers wrapping deliciously around his bulk and Cliff gasped in sheer delight.

This little beauty was now offering him everything he had imagined she might when he had first glimpsed her beside Sarah's Passion-Flower painting and his apprehensions that she was lesbian were dissolving with every stroke of her delicate hands upon his erection, and each passage of her Passion-Flower upon his thigh.

Expertly she toyed with the head of his organ, tugging, pulling, squeezing, stroking its incredible sensitivity until he was thrusting into her caresses as she slid her sex over his leg entwining her calves with his to assist her masturbations.

Sarah watched in fascination as the girl roused Cliff. Vi was pumping his shaft now, his organ swelling grandly in her hands and Sarah read the awed delight in the girl's face as she massaged this wonder with her fingers.

Suddenly Sarah felt the urge to suck him, to share his organ with Vi's sexy mouth that had been so eager to capture her clit and rouse it to orgasm during the costume fitting. The girl's face was so sweet there in the moonlight, her mouth so willing. Sarah could see the desire in Vi's eyes. The way they hungered for the feel of that sensation that she'd had in her own mouth so many countless times.

"Do you want to make him cum with your mouth, Vi?" she whispered.

"Do you want me to, Sarah?"

"Yes. I want to see you suck him, and then we'll both fuck him," Sarah gasped breathlessly caught up now in the reality of the fantasy she had shared so often with Cliff. "You'll love to fuck his huge cock, Vi."

"Yum", the girl sighed stroking her loins ever more excitedly upon his thigh her gaze fixed with wonder on his quivering phallus. Her legs opened and she shifted again to catch his heavy thigh between her firm shapely calves, masturbating her clitoris luxuriantly up and down upon him as she bent her mouth to his organ. She was so incredibly beautiful, so exciting in her eagerness when she closed her mouth over his cock.

Rapturously Cliff gazed down upon Vi's dark wet hair floating about her young gorgeous face, her mouth working up and down his shaft, alternately kissing, licking, and sucking, her bright excited eyes glancing up into Sarah's, her tongue lolling about the head of his organ.

It was not only the incredible sensations of her lithe tongue and wise mouth on his cock that had known such caresses from Sarah's mouth for years, it was the presence of Vi's virginal face so filled with knowing knowledge of what she was doing to him.

And then he was there, instantly, his penis throbbing in uncontrollable orgasm his semen arching out and into her mouth. Eagerly Vi captured it on her tongue her eyes holding Sarah's, her brows raised questioningly as he jetted his lavish load into and over her cheeks, across her nose and brows and chin until he was utterly drained of cum.

With a conspiratorial giggle Sarah leaned forward and sucked Vi's tongue into her mouth, tasting the familiarity of Cliff's cum in the strangeness of the girl's mouth. Lifting her hands to Vi's head Sarah began an extended tonguing exchange of his whole load with the girl that resolved at last into a series of prolonged passionate kisses, as if his cum was just an excuse for them to make love with each other.

Sarah was holding Vi's face in her hands now, cupping her cheeks gently, plying her lips over the girl's mouth in a shower of soft sensuous kisses and Vi was torturing Sarah's nipples deliciously with her fingers while their tongues lathered with his cum twisted in delight.

With a cry of need Sarah snatched Vi's tunic from her body leaving her naked to her caresses. The girl moaned and sighed as Sarah slid her hands down the firm resilient length of Vi's belly to explore the nether regions of her loins, and the girl's crotch floated to her discovering hand settling it upon her fingers and opening Vi's marvelous thighs to Sarah's grasps. Her hand groped the fullness of Vi's sex, squeezing her puffy delta and her heavy swollen labia embracing the long firm protrusion of her aching clitoris.

Drawing Sarah's labile tongue into her mouth for a long French Kiss the girl supported herself on Sarah's shoulders with her hands and floated before them feeling the way Sarah's fingers were probing into the intricacies of her sex, opening herself totally to the push of Sarah's finger up into her vagina, and then shoving passionately down upon Sarah's hand to let her know how much she desired the entry of that organ she had just nursed into ultimate surrender, tasting still the aroma of Cliff's semen in her throat.

But the buoyancy of the water diluted the vigor of her coital maneuvers until Sarah's other hand came to the swells of Vi's buttocks and she held her firmly between her hands. With a sudden gasp of welcome Vi felt Sarah's finger slide down into the crease between her cheeks and then explore for the tight pucker of her anal opening.

"Oh God!" Vi cried as Sarah penetrated and finger-fucked both her vaginal and anal ports of pleasure simultaneously.

"You're making me come" Vi cried and Sarah felt the tumultuous spasms of the girl's anal and vaginal orgasms upon her fingers. The waves of Vi's orgasms crested and broke as she thrashed in their arms, and when her tsunami of sensations at last subsided she floated limply and breathlessly in the tide of their passions.

Cliff drew his wife and the girl in his embrace. Clearly this little sweetie was well versed in all versions of penetration and eager to pursue all such pleasures with Sarah. His wife and girl lay naked in each other's arms, their mouths mingling tenderly in the afterglow of Vi's orgasms.

But a wave of dismay had washed over Cliff as he studied the love-making between Sarah and Vi that had left him merely a bystander to their passions. His cock strangely limp and flaccid after the unexpected delivery of his cum to their mouths, an appetizer that they shared with such delight in each other that he suddenly felt left out, blown away!

Sarah stared in fascination at the girl, feeling her own need for orgasmic release mounting demandingly within her while her hand massaged Cliff's softening penis insistently. But her strokes, tugs, squeezes, and caresses only served to focus everyone's attention upon his all too apparent incapacity at the moment to satisfy his cravings for entry of his once massive erection into the tight tunnels of their Passion-Flowers.

"Fuck!" he muttered in utter frustration.

The girls groaned in sympathetic disappointment, laughing then as Vi gasped, "Well at least we shared his cum in our mouths if not our cunts, Sarah."

"Speaking of cunts dear?" Sarah murmured questioningly, her eyes limpid with need as she floated her lovely legs up to capture Vi's waist and draw the girl to her.

Knowingly Vi floated into the embrace of Sarah's thighs, her head lifting above the water to bring her mouth to Sarah's Passion-Flower that clearly craved Vi's talented tongue.

"Hold me Cliff," Sarah pleaded, "so she can suck my cunt."

He complied supporting Sarah in his sturdy arms and anchoring her to Vi's caresses moving tenderly over Sarah's floating thighs, the girl's hands clasping Sarah's buttocks to lift that tasty clit to her mouth.

The passage that followed was a mistress-piece of cunnilingus that Cliff observed with a mixture of envy and craving. Even limp his cock ached for more of that sample Vi had bestowed upon it but now her talents were given to Sarah with an expertise and enthusiasm stunning to behold.

The girl's gaze locked on Sarah's measuring the woman's responses to her tongue buried in the depths of Sarah's flower, spreading her petals and exploring every nuance of delight between them from her vaginal orifice to her climactic clit. Licking, sucking, kissing Vi pursued the pleasures she had promised at the costuming, her tongue, her lips, her mouth exercising such athletics that she shortly had Sarah crying to climax.

But then Vi slowed the dance into a more delicate ballet, holding Sarah on the edge of her orgasm as her fingers felt for the vaginal opening and plunged within seeking that firm G-spot on its roof that she could caress in sympathy with the touches of her tongue on Sarah's clit.

Awed Cliff studied his wife's responses to Vi's skill in such pleasuring. Sarah eyes closed dreamily, her beautiful body quivered with delicious tension, her hands stroked her own curves and teased her own nipples, and touched Vi's soaked tresses.

Her moans and groans of delight echoed in his ears mounting at last with excitement as Vi picked up the pace until Sarah was keening with delight, her cries crescendos of the orgasm thrilling through her vagina and then waning to little whimpers of satisfaction and murmurs of gratitude marked with moments of silence when Vi slid her wet fingers into their mouths and they shared the taste of Sarah's nectar.

Satiated with their orgasms Sarah and Vi cuddled in Cliff's embrace their hands groping for his cock still shrunken into impotence. To his dismay the girls' lusty loving had seemed to unman him. They lingered there in the water then, snuggling for warmth as the heat of their passions cooled in the early morning chill that thwarted even Vi's efforts to revive Cliff's erection.

12