The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's time we called it a night," Sarah said at last. "We could all use a nice hot shower. I didn't expect this evening to be such a pleasure," she purred as they left the pond.

"I did," Vivienne responded giving Sarah's hand a tight squeeze. "I'll see you in the morning." And with that they wandered into the Tower House and said their goodnights.

****

An hour later Sarah stood by the window of their bedroom in her short nightdress after her hot bath palming lotion into her hands, anointing herself, soaking in the last vestiges of this incredible day, nursing the last pulses of pleasure that lingered deep within her. Below her the gardens tossed under the breeze in the bright moonlight surrounding the pool like frenzied worshippers pulling Sarah into their swaying, surging dance.

The large round bed beside her moved as Cliff rolled into it, and a question rose up in her bosom, its urgency suddenly pressing. What would it be like to come here to live?

Sarah let the thought riffle through her awareness. Cliff had been captivated by Vi; no surprise there. She herself had been captivated for sure. The echoes of this incredible evening filled her. Her body resounded yet with sensations. She glanced at Cliff but sleep always fell upon him rapaciously devouring his consciousness. And tonight he was gone when he hit the sheets.

She smiled feeling sleep curiously remote, feeling the restlessness moving within her. Most of all she felt the way Vivienne's mouth had moved upon hers, those kisses an oh so promising prelude to what she now craved from the girl. Sarah slipped her hand beneath her night-dress and settled on her sex searching out every nuance of her labia before settling upon her clitoris where the need burned again with the unmistakable urgency to climax. Cliff was already breathing heavily in his sleep and she wanted to be by herself for this experience. Masturbating in bed next to him just wouldn't do tonight.

The smooth coolness of the marble tiles on her naked feet eased her down the stairway, out of the Tower House into the gardens, to the verge of the pool again. Sarah tipped her head back and opened her eyes into the radiance of the moonlight. The orb hung in the sky over her head and floated in the pool at her feet holding her suspended between them.

There was a lounge cushion left at the water's edge and seating herself upon it she dangled her legs in the water. Her thoughts moved restlessly within her. So many questions: Cliff? Vivienne? The Court? All these incredible pleasures!

She sighed and lay back on the cushion. The stars overhead offered a gorgeous display in the night-sky, they flickered like the echoes of the need surging yet within her. Vivienne's hands! Her mouth! Her fascinatingly beautiful face! God what sensations! Sarah closed her eyes and touched the inside of her thigh just above her knee.

Her other hand moved inside her other knee. From the time she had been a little girl it was so satisfying to touch herself like this. Warm water lapped soothingly below her knees embracing her calves. The strokes up the insides of her thighs were just second nature now. Long soothing whirls over the smoothness of her skin. Little tingling touches of fingertips to the insides of her legs, fingernails dragging in sexy little scratches. Tickle out the sensation with fingertips. Higher now. Legs parting. Lift the nightgown, wiggle it up from underneath and toss it away.

'That's better. Bare belly. This is how Vi touched me, down my belly, over my clit to my petals and back again. Her clit is so like mine and it felt so good in my mouth. I would love to suck it for her right now and make her cum in my mouth again.'

The touch when it came was like the water. The current slid over her calf cupping its swell. And then it flowed to the other one. It parted her legs and lifted them. The caress was liquid on the inside of her knee and she sighed. It moved then to the inside of her other thigh and she moaned. Her hand that fondled her breast moved down to welcome the water. She touched his cheek and instantly sounded out the shape of the stranger's head!

"Oh!" she cried, starting as the moonlight glistened on the long wet hair that hid his face from her and then she closed her eyes.

She stayed and his mouth moved gently to her other leg and kissed her there as well. Softly. Gently. Knowingly. Her legs opened to him then. Her calves floated over his shoulders and curled down his back. And his head was hers as she spread her Passion-Flower to his searching tongue.

The stars wheeled above lifting her into the lightening space of his tongue and his lips. The wildness of her ecstasy broke upon her and she writhed in the power of his embrace, a power that shot through her with the flame of instant arousal awakened from that orgy in the pond with Vi and Cliff.

Her loins burned with need under the caresses of that tongue so perfectly tuned to the pitch of her arousal, and when his hands came to her hips she lifted, turned, rolled and presented the smooth, glistening, twin curves of her buttocks and the full swollen lips of her sex to the mouth that sought them...the mouth that urged her on to raise herself upon her knees and fold them under her belly, that pressed her breasts deliciously into the cushion beneath her, that parted her labia and sought her sex in a delicious prelude to the long rigid organ that penetrated her vagina and pummeled it into submission to the throbs of ecstasy thrilling down its length, and then he took her again!

She climaxed again, and in that instant a narrow streak of light blazed across the vault of the sky and arched down to the horizon. The falling star winked out leaving her conscious, breathless, shaken, daunted with the knowing, and shivering in the cooling darkening mist.

He left her there without a word, ebbing into the darkness of the pond, and she never knew who he was and only that his organ was everything she had ever needed from an erection bathing her cunt in cum.

At last she stood and something pressed under her bare sole. She lifted her foot from it. It glimmered there on the flagstone. She knelt to it, his gift to her. The wet freshwater pearl nestled into her fingers, lumpy, oblong, shining, reflecting the nacreous glow of the moonlight. Sarah rolled it between her thumb and forefinger. She felt the comforting smoothness over the condensed intensity of its power, and she rose taking it with her.

*****

The great glittering hemisphere of the night sky arched over the cottages, all darkened save for one. A single light glimmered, like an ember from the falling star in an upper window where Vivienne Valiente posed before her mirror. Carefully she took up her brush as Zack watched her drowsily from the smooth coolness of the shadowed sheets beneath him.

He had never seen her more attuned to The Gathering than on this night. That energy would still be kinetic within her and he had promised himself the delight of having her expend it upon himself. But the golden oval of the brush drawn languorously over her glistening sable hair worked like a hypnotic postlude to this long evening, and incipient sleep struggled with the libidinous urge lingering in his loins.

Vi studied him in the mirror before her, his eyes under his shock of white hair engaging beneath their sleepy lids. He was, like Cliff Murdock, old enough to be her father. But the middle age of his face held yet the impudence of youth and was reflected in the mobility of his mouth, which could move with such glib candor over his deceits, little and not so little. His frame lithe and long muscled lay relaxing by degrees into somnolence.

'He's usually here for the festivals, for his treats,' she mused into her own little smile of irony, 'even if we don't see much of him otherwise.' His absences were part of their life, expected and accepted. It was his mission he maintained, his work that took him here and there, to this conference and that on environmental affairs, and other more mysterious missions, so that he was away from her much more than he was with her.

There was of course more to his affairs than mere business, and yet his inconstancy did not trouble her. In fact it suited her in many ways, it offered her the independence to pursue her own interests and this mutual freedom was a curious bond between them.

Zack arrested himself on the brink of sleep just in time to keep his reward from slipping away. "So how did you get on with the visitors?" he mumbled.

"Why do you ask?" she replied catching his eyes in the mirror.

He was alert on the instant, "Well you spent the whole evening with them. Something about the Murdocks must have captured you."

"I didn't know you were paying attention," she teased.

"I didn't see anything of you."

"Well you weren't looking for me, you were occupied elsewhere. I think you'd find Sarah Murdock a very promising prospect."

Zack paused, digesting the news. "She was certainly a luscious Queen of Summer naked up there on that stand with you. I met her husband tonight."

"Did you. What's your impression?"

"Couldn't make him out really."

"Was he upset?"

"Why would he be upset?"

Vivienne chuckled. "It's a long story. Sarah got her first taste of 'spike' tonight and I pleasured her, felt-her-up while I was fitting her costume. He got so horny watching he could hardly sit still."

"Well I don't blame him. What a show that must have been with you two."

"Things had just reached the point where we were going to have to figure out what to do with Cliff when Coverly interrupted us. I'm sure Cliff expected a threesome."

"Yeah. So would I."

"Well, we took a swim together, and he had his threesome, sort of anyhow. He got off in my mouth, even if he didn't get satisfied. But Sarah is the important one." Vivienne turned thoughtfully back to her mirror and resumed her long languorous brushing.

"And so, did Sarah get off?" Zack pressed.

"Oh yes she definitely did." Vivienne mused happily. "She enjoyed my pleasuring thoroughly and she pleasured me and I loved it. She's a very sensual lady and she's totally satisfying where women are concerned. And she doesn't have any problems with sharing her husband with me. She really enjoyed watching me make him come with my mouth in the pond. She urged me to in fact. She wanted to see it, and her hand was very busy between her legs while I was doing it."

"Did you fuck?"

"No. Poor girl. Cliff climaxed so quickly that we never got the chance to fuck and he couldn't get it up again."

Zack yawned. "Sounds promising for me. She's a gorgeous babe. So how does he feel about sharing her?"

"He'd love to share her with me. But with you? That remains to be seen. Let's hope he's not possessive about her. That could wreck everything." The light dimmed under Vivienne's fingers at last into rich shadows and she came to Zack with all the urges that this night had awakened within her.

"You enjoyed yourself with Sarah and Cliff didn't you."

"Very much," she whispered stretching out between his legs and lifting his short thick limp phallus in her hand. "and especially with Sarah. She made love to my cunt with her mouth and it was her first time with another girl. She was fantastic and gave me a great orgasm. I think we are in love with each other. Cliff wanted to fuck us all into a threesome but he couldn't get it up after I sucked him off tonight. Maybe it will be better next time," Vi laughed

She pumped Zack luxuriantly and slipped him into her mouth. She loved to take him soft like this and make him hard with her tongue and her lips, to exercise her power over his cock, to make him respond to her until he was so swollen and hard that he was fairly quivering before her.

Cliff had risen in her hand the same way, his cock-head glistening in the water like a huge ruby acorn. She had licked him just like she was licking Zack now wrapping her tongue around his ridge and sliding it up the front between his lobes where she knew it was oh so sensitive.

And Cliff had groaned just the way Zack was groaning now when she took him into her mouth and really worked him over like this....

And she still had the sensations of Sarah in her hands. The shapes of her nipples responding to her touch, the folds of her labia swelling under her fingers and her hard little clit throbbing between them. If Coverly hadn't barged in she would have tongued Sarah's cunt into that orgasm she was so ready for at that moment and sucked Cliff off too.

Someday she would lift her legs over Cliff's loins and spread herself for him so his big hard cock could fill her just the way Zack's was filling her now. And maybe there would be a time when she would have both Zack and Cliff for her mouth, and even at the same time for what she had back between her buttocks.

That would be something for sure! If it happened she would have Sarah's sweet Passion-Flower right in her face just the way she had it tonight and then they would all have this marvelous cum while she had Sarah's hot hard clitoris between her lips sucking her into bliss.

Suddenly Vi was new to Zack. All her rapturous places undiscovered and fresh, a whole new universe of possibility, of unrealized sensation, of bliss, of marvelous potential. A radiance infused them. A transporting delight, luxurious and absolute descended upon them and they melted together into the ecstasies of their orgasms.

*****

12