The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 06

Story Info
Cliff's thrilling threesome!
7.3k words
4.43
8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When at last they left the Tower House together and said goodnight to Katia long dark clouds streaked across the moonlit sky. Cliff, Sarah, and Vivienne turned towards the Rose Cottage amidst the night-sounds of crickets, frogs, and the warm rustle of the trees. Sarah and Vi walked ahead of Cliff hand in hand. They were quiet now after the supper talk, and a suspense held each of them as they approached this moment that they knew was upon them.

Together they followed the path of flagstones from the brick walk to where it branched to the Rose Cottage on the right and Vi's cottage on the left. The fork glimmered in the moonlight, a cross-roads.

Vivienne waited with a breathlessness unusual in herself, she must let them make the decision, this man and this woman who called to her two selves. She knew what might lay ahead on this night, but she had no idea what all the others after this would hold for them, and every sense in her being was alive with anticipation.

Beside her Sarah felt the warmth of Vi's hand in hers, her presence so full of attraction. Stored within Sarah were years of knowledge of Cliff, of his urges, his fantasies, his needs. Except for that brief interlude with Vi two weeks ago she didn't know what it would be like to do a real threesome with him and another girl. That sample had proved delightful, but would the whole nine-yards be a success? Would Cliff's cock rise to the occasion now and stay there?

It dawned on her at that moment that if their threesome was a bust her whole opportunity at The Court would go down the tubes with it. Vi had left the whole thing in her hands, promising to do whatever she herself wanted to do.

Perhaps it would be better not to venture into this escapade at all, except she knew also what she had promised Cliff that night in the mall parking lot a week ago, and this moment left her breathless with suspense.

Their walk was leisurely, the girls in easy graceful step with each other, the man only a stride behind. They were upon the fork then leading to Vi's cottage and Sarah and Vi slowed. A space opened between them when Vi hesitated for the goodnight. But Cliff laid his hand gently on her bare shoulder where the fine upward swell of her neck began.

A pregnant silence lay over them while Sarah made her decision. Then she slipped her arm around Vi's waist her hand resting upon the beginning of that hollow between Vi's hip and her belly that led down to a paradise like her own. Vi's hand slid around Sarah's waist in her gesture of assent and they all moved forward together.

Happiness and anticipation filled Cliff for the pleasures his wife was offering him with this lovely agreeable girl, and the door of the Rose Cottage stood open before them. The house was dark within but they had no need of light or words. Ahead the risers of the stairs glimmered their way up into the space above. The space they had left those days ago when they took that first uncertain step into this intimacy before them.

The girl's ascended ahead of Cliff, their arms hugging each other's waists, their lovely butts flexing with every step into the paradise above them. Hungrily his hands cupped their cheeks savoring these appetizers of the feast before him. A single light by the bed winked into life under Vi's fingers and the room revealed itself as they had left it two weeks ago, except now in the dark the whole focus was upon the bed.

It was a large bed made for much more than sleeping and it lay within an alcove glimmering with soft light reflected from large mirrors on the ceiling and the walls. Cliff gaped with anticipation of the visions the glass would bring to his eyes when these beauties in his arms were stripped and their every movement would fill his senses.

They stood there silently taking in the scene and then Sarah took Vivienne's hands in hers, seated herself at the foot of the bed, and looked up into Vi's lovely expectant face. She would make this into an utterly fantastic fuck for Cliff, her gift to him for coming to The Court, and this is where she would start, with Vi.

"Did you know that Cliff is an ass-man, Vi? He loves beautiful bums," Sarah smiled lifting Vi's shift with one hand and feeling for the curves of her naked cheeks with the other.

"No wonder he's crazy about you," Vi murmured wrapping her arms around Sarah's head, cradling her gently to her belly, feeling the woman's hand stroking deliciously over her buttocks to squeeze and caress her cheeks.

A quick stroke of Sarah's hand lifted Vi's shift to her waist offering her naked buttocks and the beauty of her bare legs for Cliff's delectation. With a knowing glance up into his face Sarah's hands parted Vi's cheeks to expose the swollen bulge of her sex and the pale dimple of her pucker.

Cliff reveled in the sight of the girl's neat slim curvaceous cheeks with their dimpled sides, the deep cleft between them that led down to the delights beneath, and that natural sway in her back that lifted her ass in an utter invitation to fucking that she enhanced with a coquettish glance over her shoulder at him.

His organ rose massively under his fly, its bulk aching for entrance into those taut little openings he could glimpse between and beneath her cheeks.

"Beautiful bums aren't his only passion," Sarah crooned her hands wandering over Vi's naked bottom. The girl's skin was smooth as silk and flushed with moist heat drawing her fingers closer and closer to the crease between her cheeks.

"Well whatever that passion is I expect we are going to indulge him aren't we," Vi laughed feeling Sarah's hands sliding up her sides, carrying her shift to her shoulders and tugging it off over her head.

Sarah turned the girl naked to face Cliff her hands stroking up to Vi's breasts, cupping them in her fingers with offerings of her nipples to Cliff's touch.

Eagerly his fingers found the luscious buds and tweaked them so deliciously that Vi's lovely mouth pursed into an inviting pucker, her delicate hand drifting to her sex to massage her clit into relief over her pussy lips.

Cliff's gaze roved over the magic unfolding before him and around him, the mirrors revealing the beauteous shapes of his wife and the lovely teen in her arms, the contrast of his wife's mini clad curves cuddling the little teen's nudity in her offering to him was entrancingly enhanced when Sarah's fingers joined Vi's on the girl's sex, Sarah's fingers spreading Vi's generous labial lips to open the girl's vagina to his inspection.

The cleft was temptingly tight embracing Sarah's finger with a soft sucking sound as it plunged into Vi's depths and they flopped back on the bed giggling and cuddling together. Their faces turned up to his, and Cliff read their excitement and utter pleasure in their offering to him.

To his sheer delight he watched Sarah turn her face to Vi, lift the girl's chin with her hand and plant a long soft kiss on her mouth, a kiss that was returned with utter enthusiasm.

"You have such a sexy beautiful mouth," Sarah murmured, one hand sliding over Vi's luxuriant sable tresses, the other fucking the girl's vagina with quick eager strokes.

"Her mouth isn't her only beauty," Cliff rumbled his gaze fixed on the generous folds of Vi's labia and deep pale dimple of her anal pucker, both caressed by Sarah's fingers.

"He's a pussy-man too," Sarah observed as Cliff's hand joined hers in exploring Vi's most intimate charms.

"I can tell," Vi groaned, her bottom wiggling impetuously under his hand.

He was taking his time feeling her, softly massaging her labia in his fingers, sliding in between her inner petals, stroking up to the firm ridge of her clitoris and settling upon it with a an irresistible massage.

"You've got a nice big clit," he observed, "its like Sarah's and you're hard already."

"I'm glad you like it. I surely do!" Vi giggled, her moisture bathing his fingers feeling now for the entrance to her vagina and slipping within its taut wet depths.

With a sudden lift of her hips Vi took both Sarah's and Cliff's fingers deeper into her openings, her shapely slim back arching with excitement, her head lifting, her mouth gaping with need as they both finger-fucked her depths.

"Oh I love it, I love it!" Vi gasped with need, her arm encircling Sarah's neck and drawing their mouths together for another long passionate kiss, her hand lifting impetuously to find the zipper on Cliff's fly, yank it down and plunge within to encircle his cock in her girlish grasp.

Cliff hovered over them as Vi palmed his organ rigid with need, his eyes devouring the sight of his beautiful wife stretched beneath this gorgeous bare naked girl, Sarah's slim finger buried in the girl's anus while he explored the depths of her vagina, its hot wet constriction tight around his finger.

Vi's vaginal sheath felt virginal in its tight muscular caress signaling that its embrace upon his organ would be exquisite. That she was certainly not a virgin he read in the passionate abandon of her responses to their plunging fingers, all of it an exercise thoroughly familiar and obviously utterly welcome to her.

She lay now gasping for breath upon Sarah's bosom, her lovely lips parted so invitingly that his organ simply had to sample their shapes and he moved to offer his penis to her mouth even as he had in the pond two weeks ago.

Reading his intent Sarah lifted her hand from Vi's pucker and wrapping her fingers around his shaft drew it to the girl's face.

He saw Vi's lovely dark eyes widen again with awe in appreciation of his bulk for indeed his erection had reached the summit of its tumescence in the delights of the foreplay with this gorgeous girl and his lovely wife.

With a knowing happy glance up into his face Sarah pressed his penis to Vi's mouth and the girl responded with a shower of lusty kisses, her full shapely lips working eagerly over the head of his organ. Her long lithe tongue then licked hungrily out and lapped deliciously around the circumference of his shaft and its head, the sensations spiraling up through his being from her caresses of such sheer delight that he could only crave for more.

Knowing all too well of his insatiable appetites for this pastime Sarah urged his organ ever deeper into Vi's mouth until the girl was fully engaged in sucking and tonguing, her shapely cheeks sunken about his shaft, her lovely head moving back and forth upon his organ with full knowledge of how to best give a blow-job.

The sheer beauty of the woman and the girl so engaged were exciting enough in themselves, and the movements of Vi's darling bare butt in response to his finger yet in her vagina could only entice him into further adventures.

The girl's anal pucker, empty of Sarah's finger, lay relaxed before his thumb which he now inserted gently into her depths.

Beginning a simultaneous multiple massage he captured the sensitive ridge of her perineum between both fingers in her orifices, an exercise that raised the girl instantly to a whole new level of excitement. She groaned, she moaned, and her back arched lifting her head from his penis in the ecstasy of her response.

"You like that don't you darling!" Sarah intoned knowingly.

"Oh god. It feels sooo goood!" Vi crooned.

"You'd love to be fucked in the cunt and butt at the same time wouldn't you baby?" Cliff muttered.

For an answer Vi's mouth captured his organ again, her head bobbing her assent upon his erection in ever more excited and vigorous passages over his penis.

"Have you ever been fucked that way before?" Sarah probed, the girl's head responding in silent assent as she wiped her tongue around Cliff's cock.

"Have you had cocks in your mouth, your butt and your cunt at the same time sweetie?" Cliff questioned and Vi tossed a knowing smile up at him with a long lascivious lick up the shaft of his cock her mouth closing over its head for deep suck of admission.

Clearly sharing this memory had an excitement of it own for Vi and sensing from the increasing amplitude of the girl's exertions that she was approaching a climax Cliff stilled his fingers in her vagina and anus and Vi took the chance to catch her breath.

"Who fucked you like that baby?" Cliff queried.

"Maybe I'll tell you all about it sometime," Vi gasped, "but right now I just want to fuck," she finished by offering his organ to his wife.

With a little giggle Sarah bent to the task and for a delightful interlude the girls traded his phallus between them, their mouths mingling upon his penis and over each other's tongues.

Cliff, savoring both the sensations and the sight of his wanton wife and this gorgeous girl indulging him with the realization of his favorite fantasy, was delighted beyond belief; Vi's dark teenage beauty contrasting so exquisitely with Sarah's blonde babe perfection.

He had planned a long evening of foreplay with them and to his delight it was apparent that Sarah and Vi were of a like mind. Their mouths mingling on his organ again had been a thrill, their beauteous faces turned up to him with those knowing glances and lovely laughs as they fed his phallus into each other's lips.

But in their last venture his spontaneous uncontrolled orgasm in response to their exquisite beauties and sensuality had aborted their little orgy too soon. The memory of how he had filled Vi's mouth with his cum, her eager appetite for it and for sharing his semen with Sarah's mouth had never dimmed.

But now he knew a new mastery over himself, the novelty of their tryst having evolved into what might be an endless orgy of erotic episodes demanding the endurance and resilience of his trusty phallus.

He had never tired of Sarah's beautiful blonde sensual sexuality and his staying power with her had been consistent. Now that Sarah's womanly contrasts with Vivienne's dark girlish youth were feeding his lusty appetites even more he relished the challenge of meeting every aspect of their appetites for satisfaction as well.

That the girl was experienced well beyond her years he now knew for sure. In fact it was obvious that Sarah could learn some things from this little beauty when it came to turning tricks with a collection of cocks.

Before this night was over he would aim to see the girl's mouth languishing upon Sarah's puffy pussy-lips, while he pummeled the girl's darling little ass with his prick buried in her vulva and pucker by turns. And then when he had roused Vi to orgasms both anally and vaginally, he would turn to his wife and fuck her into the vaginal and anal bliss that she loved while her tongue and lips explored Vi's vagina once more.

But now in this present moment it was time to uncover again the bare beauties that Sarah possessed under her tangerine mini and his fingers surrendered Vi's vulva and her pucker to lift Sarah's garment from her lovely body.

She raised herself as he drew the garment from her figure, her every movement a ballet displaying her exquisite charms, her skin an unblemished ivory perfection freed of every hair, accented only with the rosy buds of her nipples, the inviting shadows of her sex and the crease between the twin beauties of her shapely buttocks.

Naked now she turned again to Vi and snuggled with her, their slim curvaceous shapes a confection of delights their lovely legs calling to Cliff's fingers.

His hands found their thighs stroking their shapes, sensing Sarah's familiar forms and feeling for Vi's novel newness. Their legs moved luxuriantly under his caresses, their torsos wiggling happily revealed Sarah's luscious loins, her swollen sex soaked with the juices of her arousal. His finger found the wet bulge of her clit and massaged it feverishly calling Vi's attention to Sarah's needs.

Knowingly, the girl's fingers found everything Sarah had to offer between her pussy lips and Vi's fingers slid into Sarah's vulva fucking it with resounding wet slaps, punctuating their moans of delight.

Cliff's hand found Vi's foot, touched her toes, tickled her soles, and trailed his fingers up her ankles and her calves to the lean luxury of her shapely thighs, his caress urging her to raise her butt to his finger flowing into her crease to find her soaking sex once more and delve into its depths.

Relinquishing the delights of her anal pucker till later his other hand followed the curves of her back into the dark fragrant silk of her sable tresses and around her side to find the shape of her breast and tease it out to the bud of her nipple collapsing into firmness under his fingers.

Vi turned her face up to his and groaned softly, her dark eyes settling upon the prize of his penis erect beside her mouth.

"He loves to have you suck his cock," Sarah murmured.

"I know" Vi answered, her tongue touching his organ, "I love to do it too. I'll bet he wants you to suck him off all the time, doesn't he Sarah?"

"For sure" Sarah laughed, " and now I've got you to help me. Does his finger feel good sweetie?"

"Yum, and in my cunt and my butt too," Vi groaned lifting her buttocks excitedly into his probes.

"You're so anally erotic for such young lady," Sarah murmured.

"I know! I guess I'm just lucky," Vi giggled.

Her gaping mouth beckoned and his erection entered to find her fully eager to suck and mouth-fuck his organ into its ultimate need for satisfaction.

"I want to see you two girls in a sixty nine with your tongues in each others twats while I take turns fucking your hot wet cunts and butts and I'm going to start with Vi. Open her juicy little twat for me, Sarah," he gasped.

"Like this?" Sarah crooned trading his erection for her finger in her mouth, and wetting it she probed gently within Vi's vagina.

"Oh, that feels so good," Vi groaned, lifting her bottom into the caress.

Sarah pushed her finger into the hot wet slippery little tunnel., "You're so tight," she whispered.

"I know. I get that way when I'm really turned on. This is so exciting," Vi giggled.

Cliff ogled the prospect of the girl's big juicy labia and her tight little twat. She would be a marvelous fuck and he was more than ready.

Vi heard the unmistakable sounds of his belt buckle opening and his trousers descending. "You have such a big cock, Cliff. I'm not ready for it yet," she moaned.

"Well we will have to take care of that. We want it to be really good for Vi, don't we Sarah?"

"What do you want me to do, Cliff?" Sarah whispered.

"Can't you guess, sweetheart."

"Please!" Vi pleaded. "I would love it. I need it...if he's going to fuck me now."

"Oh!" Sarah gasped, Cliff's favorite lesbian fantasy dawning upon her. She could feel Vi panting with excitement and the hot fragrant softness of Vi's smooth skin when she bent to kiss the girl's tummy. She lingered around Vi's belly-button tonguing it with probing caresses, registering the sensations of the dry little pucker on her tongue as if it were a rehearsal for what must come next.

Vi writhed under Sarah's face her hands burying in her tresses, guiding Sarah's mouth down to the smooth angles of her hips. Sarah kissed and dragged her tongue across the curves of Vi's flat abdomen leaving wet trails of saliva on her skin until the rise of the girl's mons lifted boldly before her.

Vi's delta prominent, full, smooth, puffy, utterly bare of hair and manicured to perfection rose within her shapely loins as the chief feature of her lovely slim figure as though all her beauties were directed to its charm.

Only Vi's breasts with their large puffy, but now hardened shrunken dark nipples, competed for attention and Sarah decided to devote some time to their beauty before savoring the taste of the girl's sex.

Cupping a breast in each hand Sarah felt their firm uplifted resilience, and the tumescence that had swollen them with excitement. Her mouth captured a nipple, her teeth gently stretching it in a test of the girl's arousal, summoning only a moan of delight from Vi's lips when she pulled the bud into her own mouth for deep hard suck.