The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relinquishing that nipple she kissed over and all around Vi's breasts to the other nipple and nursed it into her mouth until the girl was groaning with satisfaction, her mouth beckoning for a caress. Their lips came together, the kiss deep, long, and passionate, their tongues tangling in delight.

Cliff hovered above them his erection quivering with need over their beautiful faces. His hands captured their crowns and directed their mouths to his organ for a final suck before that first plunge into Vi's vagina.

Obligingly they kissed, caressed, fondled, and sucked his organ between them, lathering it with their saliva until it was soaked, shining, and slippery with wetness.

Now Sarah felt Cliff's hand against her head, urging her face away from his organ to the girl's belly, her eyes fixing upon Vi's swollen fastidiously groomed sex. She studied its shape focusing on the cleft that held Vi's clitoris, the magic button that Cliff wanted her to suck, that Vi certainly craved Sarah's mouth to find.

She took a deep breath inhaling the girl's subtle sexy aromas and let her tongue lave over the end of Vi's clitoral hood. The hard little bulb flexed delightfully under her caress, calling for another, and another, and another fantastic flick of her tongue.

"Oh yes, Sarah! Please I want it. Just lick me like that! I'm so sensitive there. Yes. Like that. Do it again,.... more,..... more. Now suck me. All up and down my clit. Oh that feels so good. Keep doing it. You're such a sweetheart Sarah. I love THIS! I LOVE YOU! You have a wonderful tongue. You're so beautiful, so good to me......put your tongue in my twat and fuck me with it......open me up my love so I can take your husband's great big hunky cock in my cunt," Vi cried wild with excitement.

"Do you want it Vi? Do you want him to fuck you?" Sarah teased between tongue touches.

"Oh God Yes! I want him to fuck my cunt...and my mouth...and my ass-hole too ... and I want you to suck my clit while he's doing it.....will you do that...please...please?" she begged.

"I'd love to," Sarah promised working her lips around Vi's clitoris and pulsing it between them. Drawing back she studied the effect of her caresses. The girl's clit had swollen marvelously, lifted from between her labia and protruded turgidly calling her to sucking it again and again.

Above them Cliff waited, eagerly palming his erection, fascinated by the sight of his wife's probing tongue working its way in an out between Vi's petals.

They were both squirming with excitement, and Sarah was now clearly more than just willing to pleasure Vi, she was totally engaged in the act. Her tongue slathered relentlessly in, over, and around Vi's sex.

Her lips closed succulently over the girl's clit and sucked sibilantly, traced its passage time and again down between Vi's pussy lips to her vaginal opening exploring its depths, and then at last licked feverishly over the ridge between her vulva and her anal pucker before swirling wildly around the taut little circle of her anus.

"That is so GOOD darling," Vi moaned. "That is just what I want! Now lick me back there some more and stick three fingers in my cunt and fuck me hard" she gasped. "I'm as ready now as I'll ever be for your husband's big hard cock."

Cliff watched Sarah bury her face between the girl's buttocks, shove her fingers into the girl's vagina and heard Vi's groans mount with satisfaction. He knew when his wife was merely compliant and when she too was lost in the throes of passion. Sarah was totally turned on. She loved sucking cunt! She was enthralled with it! Her swollen sex was weeping with wet, her labia turgid with tumescence, her clit protruding from under its shielding hood. They were both as ready to be fucked as any girl/woman could be.

"I want to do it doggie-fashion like we are now" Vi pleaded, "so Sarah can suck my clit while you're fucking me Cliff."

"Anyway you want it, babe," Cliff rumbled.

Lowering himself to the bed he straddled Sarah's thighs and Vi straddled her face. The girl crouched before him her neat rosy bottom gleaming with the moisture of passion above Sarah's face.

"Let me put it in," Sarah gasped seizing his erection and guiding it to Vi's vagina. Even after all that clit-sucking and finger-fucking the girl was still tight, but she was so willing too.

"Fuck me," Vi groaned pushing back against his organ. He caught, engaged, entered, and stopped.

Sarah stared up at the sight of the girl's cock filled cunt above her mouth, lifting her face she found Vi's clitoris again with her lips and settled upon it.

"Oh yes!" Vi cried and this time when he shoved Cliff felt his shaft sensing the taut spasms of the girl's convulsing vagina.

Seizing Vi's slim hips with his hands he drew her back until the tight sheath of her vagina caressed the full length his erection. She was virginally taut and womanly deep, her tunnel exquisitely suited to his incredible erection.

"Keep sucking my clit, Sarah," Vi cried. Slowly and gently they opened her to his thrusting erection, his every surge meeting with a back thrust of her own, until she was freely fucking.

Sarah felt Cliff settle into his familiar coital rhythm. Holding her mouth on Vi's clitoris she let his thrusts work the girl's sex back and forth over her soft lips and firm tongue.

Vi was crying now with delight, every thrust wrenching a little scream of pleasure from her throat. "Oh that's so good," she cried, "I'm going to come any second except I don't want to, I just want you both to fuck and suck me like this forever!"

Holding Vi's hips with his hands Cliff pumped away at her vagina with a long sustained cascade of thrusts so familiar to Sarah, and that had so often brought her to orgasm herself.

Inevitably Vi's head arched back with the first spasms of her climax. Pausing in his thrusts Cliff felt the girl's vaginal surges over his erection, milking him into delight with the convulsions of her long tight tunnel. He stopped thrusting, staying his own orgasm so he could feel hers on the full length of his shaft.

Beneath them Sarah felt Vi's juices spurting from her vulva and lathering her cheeks and chin. The wetness only made the ride that much easier and Sarah let her tongue fill the space between Vi's labia reveling in her exotic taste. The girl was coming but not climaxing, and Sarah knew only too well what ecstasy that was from her own orgasms, which flowed on and on in one surge after the other.

At last, gasping for breath Vi collapsed. "It feels so good, " she moaned "but I need a break or I'll cum completely. I want you two to keep fucking me," she pleaded rolling over on her back and looked up at Cliff. He had the biggest cock she had ever seen and it was dripping with her juices.

"You are one lovely little sweetheart," Sarah exclaimed kneeling naked over the girl.

Vi's breasts lifted boldly swollen, her nipples turgid with excitement, her loins wet with coital fluids, her distended labia widely parted by the impression of Cliff's thick erection. She stared up at Sarah, her mouth open in an inviting pout.

Impulsively Sarah slipped her hand under Vi's head and lowered her mouth to hers. The kiss was sheer delight from the sudden surge of need within her and she found Vi's mouth so incredibly receptive.

Cliff sat back on his haunches palming his penis and contemplated the two beauties before him. His eyes widened in watching his wife kissing the girl, not just once but a dozen times. They wrapped their arms around each other, their limbs buried in each other's tresses, and caressed each other's lips over and over again. They paused, stared into each other's eyes, and began again.

He found the sight incredibly erotic. Sarah bent to the girl, her buttocks beckoning, her tumescent vulva open between her cheeks called to his restless erection.

Sarah's outer labia had parted. Her inner petals were turgid, distended, shining with her juices. Lifting Sarah's shapely leg he pushed it over Vi's hips so she straddled the girl doggie fashion.

He would fuck her now just like he had Vi. When he slid his erection, wet with Vi's juices, up between Sarah's buttocks he found her vulva utterly receptive to his first thrust.

Sarah shoved back against him and let him fuck her the way he had just fucked the girl, but her mouth remained on Vi's mouth kissing and tonguing until his plunges became so vigorous she had to drop her face to Vi's bosom.

Now the girl's nipples called to her and she began to suck them, trading one for the other until she had Vi moaning again with need. "Do you want him to fuck you again?" Sarah exclaimed between his thrusts.

"Oh yes," the girl moaned.

"Fuck her Cliff. I want her to see that big beautiful cock of yours in her cunt again. And then do me again. I want you to do us both over and over again."

"My pleasure sweetheart," Cliff rumbled, withdrawing his dripping shaft from Sarah's vagina. Vi rolled up on her knees beside Sarah. Now they both presented their bottoms to him, their swollen vulvas, dripping with their juices, gaped invitingly. As he entered Vi again they turned their faces to each other and began kissing once more. A dozen thrusts in Vi and he returned to Sarah.

Time and again he traded one beauty for the other until he had them both surging with orgasmic spasms and lingering on the edges of their climaxes.

The huge bed rocked madly beneath them, the room echoed with their cries, the air was laden with the scents of their perfumes and their love juices, the time passed on wings of ecstasy until at long last Vi cried:

"I have to come, Sarah. I can't hold out any longer."

"All right darling I want to lick your cunt while your coming on his cock," she cried throwing herself beneath the girl's slim shapely thighs as Cliff entered Vi for the last time. Another dozen vigorous humps and Vi was keening in the throes of her climax. Her orgasm mounted, surged, crashed, and passed leaving her limp and exhausted on the bed and he turned to Sarah.

"I don't want to come yet," she moaned flopping down beside Vi and rolling over on her back.

"I do!" Cliff groaned.

"Do you want our cunts or our mouths?" Sarah offered.

"I'm sore," Vi giggled and rubbed her vulva delicately. "You're huge, Cliff!"

"How would you like to suck my cock, sweetheart?" he rumbled.

"How would you like me to suck it?" she teased up at him.

"We'll both do him," Sarah crooned. "There's plenty for both of us," she laughed drawing him down to Vi's mouth. Trading him back and forth they sucked, licked, and pumped his shaft with their hands, his erection an ever more grand offering coated with their vaginal juices.

"I'm ready for your cunt now, Sarah," he groaned at last.

"Do you want me to suck your clit while he fucks you, like you did for me?" Vi whispered.

"Do you want to, darling?"

"Oh I crave your pussy, Sarah" Vi sighed.

"Let's do it," Sarah giggled happily. Lifting her loins over the girl's face she presented her ass to Cliff, and they arranged themselves in the classic sixty-nine position.

The girl's wet swollen vulva offered itself below Sarah's mouth as Vi pushed her face up underneath Sarah's thighs. Impulsively Sarah leaned forward, wrapped her arms around Vi's legs and pulled her thighs apart so she could see the girl's whole vulva all the way down to the pale pucker of her anus.

Cliff paused and sat back on his haunches watching the girls for whatever might happen next. "You'd like to make love to Sarah's pussy before I fuck it, wouldn't you Vi?" he urged.

"How did you know?" Vi laughed looking happily up at him.

"Let me help you," Cliff offered, moving to take Vi's head upon his knees so he could lift her face into Sarah's cunt. "Take your time," he said, I want to watch."

"Yum," Vi giggled, "This is how I do girls," she said laving her tongue over Sarah's outer labia, and then she began licking, kissing, sucking , and thrusting her active little tongue over all the most sensitive places she could find, her mouth moving at last to even caress the taut pale ring of Sarah's anal pucker, sending a host of fantastic sensations through her being.

Sarah loved cunnilingus from Cliff, loved to lie there and let him prepare her for his cock with his mouth and tongue. It never failed to make her so hot that she was dying for his hefty organ when he finally decided to use it on her. But this was different. The girl was doing it for the pure pleasure of it for herself, and for the delight that she could evoke as only a girl could in a woman.

Sarah's face hovered in their sixty nine over Vi's vulva, staring down at those lovely petals already so turgid and swollen from the rough massage of Cliff's cock and her own ministrations. The sensations rocketing up through her from Vi's tongue were so incredibly satisfying that she just had to crouch there and let it happen.

How long she reveled in that ecstasy she never knew but at last the need to return the joy was so compelling that she had to lower her own mouth to the feast before it. Time vanished as they mutually caressed, sucked, kissed, probed, and tongued every fold and crevice before their mouths into one orgasm after the other.

Cliff watched Sarah have her first climax, and then another under Vi's skilled tongue, and he was sure that Vi had at least three in bringing Sarah to the verge of another one.

The sight by itself was almost enough to make him lose control, his cock was throbbing, his balls aching, his being begging for release driving him at last to lift to his knees.

"Who wants it first?" he groaned looking down at Vi's lovely mouth beneath Sarah's begging sex. In answer Vi reached up and pulled his penis down to her lips, took him in over her tongue and sucked him as hard as she could for a few moments and then guided him to Sarah's vulva.

Spreading Sarah's labia she worked his organ into her lover's vagina, and then shoved her mouth up to Sarah's clitoris.

Above her Cliff groaned desperately, pumped and thrust his quaking organ into Sarah's convulsing vulva. Instantly her climax was there, her orgasm milking his cock relentlessly in a tsunami of surges that should have sucked his semen into her vagina and drained it over Vi's face pressed yet to Sarah's throbbing clit.

Gasping for breath at last Sarah rolled off Vi's face onto her back. She lay with girl the afterglow of her orgasm filling her with satisfaction and then looked up at Cliff.

He knelt before them his organ still in full erection, his hand palming its wetness, his eyes bright with need in his flushed face.

"Oh my god, Cliff," Sarah exclaimed, "You're still hard after all that fantastic fucking?" He nodded soberly. "Well what are we going to do about that Vi? He's fucked our mouths and our cunts into orgasm, so what's left?" she murmured at the girl cuddled beside her.

"What have you got in mind, Sarah? Vi laughed drolly up at her lover.

"You have got such a beautiful butt darling and I know my hubby would love to fuck it. Do you like anal orgasms sweetie?

"Well you see I've never been fucked back there by a real penis before, only by my dildo or my finger, or by my girlfriend's fingers, and now by your's Sarah, and Cliff's too. I love the feel of it in my butt, and I've been wondering what it would feel like to have a real penis all big and hard and hot shoved up my bum by some guy who could really fuck me back there like you just fucked my cunt Cliff. Your penis is really big and my twat is really tight but it felt fantastic when you finally got it in me and went to work fucking me, but I don't know if I could take your husband's cock all the way up my asshole."

"Cliff does me that way all the time sweetie and I know you would love it just like I do especially with my tongue on your clit. So get on top of me with your cunt over my mouth and your butt up to Cliff's cock and we'll give you a fantastic butt fuck darling."

With a little giggle of complicity Vi mounted Sarah's face and knelt over it in a perfect sixty-nine her own mouth poised over Sarah's sex.

Glancing back she studied Cliff's cock coming to her butt cheeks spread by Sarah's hands and then to her delight she felt Sarah's tongue probing at her petals and slipping between them to circle her vaginal opening, probe into its wetness, and lick up to the taut circle of her anal pucker.

Above them Cliff studied the sight of his wife's tongue rimming Vi's anus with a cascade of long lingering licks that had the girl lifting her head and groaning with excited anticipation.

Gently he probed his prick up to Vi's pucker its taut tight circle relaxing at last under Sara's licks caressing his cock and the girl's anus by turns.

"Ooooh!" Vi sighed, "that's so nice!" Beneath her mouth Sara's pussy beckoned and excitedly Vi lowered her face to its puffy petals, her tongue burying between them.

Suddenly Cliff felt Vi's pucker open just enough to take the bulk of his organ up into the her rectum, her head rearing back with a wild toss of her luscious locks.

"Oh YES!" she cried her beautiful butt shoving back over the length of his shaft, and then her anal sphincter embraced his organ with an exquisite encircling caress inducing him to fuck her butt with a crescendo of ever mounting thrusts that had her crying with delight.

The girl's sphincter was such a perfection of strong muscular caresses upon his cock that he felt his orgasm coming to completion with every surge that she met with thrust of her own, milking his cock with such utter satisfaction that together they arrived at the climaxes of their orgasms.

His cock spewed his cum into her depths until her ass was soaked with his semen and its lavish liquid was lathering Sarah's face still lifted to lick Vi's clit and probe the girl's convulsing vagina.

That Vi's orgasms were stupendous he read in the girl's utter abandon, her slim hips wiggling with excitement, her shapely legs flexing with the energy of her fucking, her beautiful ass bucking, her head buried between Sarah's hot thighs, her hands spreading his wife's cunt to the thrusts of her tongue into Sarah's vagina until at last they were all lost in the throes of their orgasms.

Her face lathered with Cliff's cum and Vi's cunt juices Sarah felt the sympathetic contractions of Vi's last orgasm caressing her tongue as they all collapsed into breathless satisfaction.

"That was soooo good!" Vi moaned wiping at her sticky butt cheeks and offering Sarah her fingers to suck clean of Cliff's cum and the lather of her cunt.

Cliff flopped on his back and stared up at the ceiling, his head whirling, his senses so filled to overflowing that sudden deep sleep was his only recourse.

Beside him Sarah and Vi cuddled together, kissing each other's cheeks and mouths, stroking tresses, grazing nipples with tender touches, and entwining their shapely legs. T

hey whispered and sighed, and gazed wonderingly into each other's eyes, the echoes of their orgasms reverberating in the after-glow of their loving caresses, their bruised petals, their softly throbbing vaginas, and Vi's pulsing pucker; echoes that promised only one thing as they drifted into deep slumber, a whole new garden of such delights tomorrow.

****

In the dark recesses of a hidden room under the New City the light from a monitor glinted upon Vincent Trapnell's glasses, his lenses two glowing spots in the galaxy of glimmering eyes that filled the shadowed screening room.

Images flickered upon the screen as he scrolled to the date and time from Symes log, and then resolved into the woman seating herself in the chair. At first there was nothing unusual but then there was the high-heeled shoe in Symes hand, and the scanner had a perfect view of its forbidden shape. Trapnell bent forward and touched the zoom.