The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Admiration and envy of Symes technique washed over him as he watched the man's hands move beneath her duster and fit the first shoe and then the other one.

There was that moment of surprise in her, that brief gesture at resistance and after that not only surrender but complicity. It showed in her face and her gestures, but most incredibly in her final total abandonment to the seduction when she was stripped of that scanty tangerine dress and fucked by Symes and that customer.

Trapnell ogled with fascination at the revelation of her opened legs and her surrender to those two cocks. He'd never seen a hotter response to the sting, nor a more beautiful woman caught in it. It took but a moment to send her image to the address directory and search for her file. In an instant his screen was filled with her face and her data.

SARAH MOORE

Current Age: 25

Current Address: 1210 Applegate, Southshore, Ill

Born June 18, 2042

Sterilized: June 15, 2054

Married: May 18, 2062

'What a beauty!' he mused zooming in on her image. 'Symes certainly got his jollies with that one.' A tap on the keyboard, her image went to his printer and the copies dropped into his hands.

He leaned back musing over her portrait. Great catch especially with the market like it was right now for the really hot ones. Scanning back through the tape he studied the sting again in slow motion. The expressions on the woman's face alone gave him an erection, and her responses to Symes' fingering and the fucking brought him to a quick and messy orgasm in his hand. He copied the segment to a floppy and then he picked up the phone.

"Feake..... I've got a really live one here. I'm sending you the info. When you get her let me know." The transmission went out and Trapnell settled back in his chair with Sarah's picture in his hand and began to replay the disc. He knew just where the market was the most ripe for this one!

*****