The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay ladies," Katia announced at last, "I'll leave the final touches to you. I have class in a few minutes. Send the men over as soon as they get back and I'll see you at the reception tonight."

"You're wonderful, Katie," Vivienne enthused as she embraced her. "We love you, darling. Break a leg dear! " And with that she and Sarah loaded with their costumes headed back to the Rose Cottage to await the evening.

*****

Dusk had gathered in the corners of The Court when Zack dropped Cliff at the park and sped off on another errand. Cliff had discovered that Zack was rather jolly entertainment with his wisecracks and tall stories, and being chauffeured about wasn't half bad except for the long circuitous routes that they took to work everyday.

As he sauntered past Katia's cottage the memory of that delicious dip in the pond with her never failed to rouse him though he hadn't encountered her again. But this evening her voice hailed him and he turned to see her beckoning from her porch. The wave of her shapely arm roused him instantly to the last time he had observed that gesture but then she was waving goodbye in the pond, now she was calling him to her. She was instantly no longer a delicious memory but vibrantly alive before him, with all her heated charms just beyond his fingertips.

"Hey, Murdock, come and get into your costume," Katia called.

The message confounded him but the messenger was thoroughly enticing and he was shortly mounting the steps to her porch.

"You've been elected Ares, god of love and war. Come in and I'll show you how to wear your chiton," she announced.

"I'm honored, but baffled."

"You're going to a masquerade tonight. Sarah will explain it all. You just have to look manly and romantic," she continued leading him into the cottage. "The ancient Greek vases show Ares as nearly naked most of the time, which is okay with me if you want to go that way, but in case you don't here's your costume." Katia held up the tunic with its short pleated skirt.

There was more than a tease in her smile. Her eyes told him that their adventure in the pond was as fresh in her thoughts as in his. Most likely even fresher since she was the one who had enjoyed the benefit of his attentions the longest. The wondrous shapes of her legs teased him as much as her eyes at the moment, the sensation of her smooth glossy thighs embraced him again and steamed in his loins.

"Do you want to try it on?" she offered archly.

"Do you think it will cover everything?" he replied undoing his belt.

"That depends..." she smiled. He dropped his trousers and the memory of his phallus in her hand floated into her awareness, and a hefty handful it had been, heavy and hard. He uncovered himself already half erect, beginning to arch splendidly, and her palm twitched for another feel of his rampant male bulk.

"I think we might have a problem," Katia murmured patting the short- skirted chiton, her gaze lifted from his phallus to his eyes.

"But surely a problem that can be solved," Cliff responded his gaze dropping meaningfully to her mouth. Her lips were even more luscious than he had remembered from that candlelit dinner in the Tower House when he had watched her savoring the truffled turkey. Her lips had been mobile and full of a delicate energy, her tongue generously active within her cheeks hollowing seductively as she swallowed, her fine beautiful neck pulsing. He had roused even then at the mere sight of her sensuous feasting but that had been only an appetizer to her feasting on him in the pond. Now his hunger for her marvelous mouth filled his phallus with an undeniable appetite.

"Oh dear," she said as his erection rose rigidly before her, "the problem is getting worse. Do you think this would help?"

The chiton floated to the floor and she knelt to him. The slide of her hand over his shaft was the entree they both craved. The satisfaction filled her hand stroking fulsomely up over the round swollen bulb of his glans. Her palm came away wet with the juices she had started, laving her wrist in its enticing trip to caress his testicles and fondle their heat in the rampant fur of his groin.

She looked up at him then, her eyes large and lustrous, her mouth open and marvelous with meaning, her lips languidly limp, and oh so heavenly knowing in their passage over the hot heavy head of his erection. Her friction filled tongue massaged his shining glans expertly, languidly, insistently, and fondled him forcefully within her cheeks.

The ache within his shaft mounted unbearably its length disappearing into her willing hungry caresses. Her lustrous sable tresses loosened with the lubricious passion of her pleasuring, fell about her face and tingled like hot silk against his thighs shoving him delicately over the precipice. His orgasm roared up through his shaft in a crescendo of wet throbbing lava that she welcomed triumphantly and cooled into repose.

Tenderly he lifted her hair from his thighs and stroked it back from her face as she released his subsiding phallus from her mouth. Her pink wet tongue appeared briefly to touch him goodbye and disappeared into the smile of her sumptuous mouth. "There," she said sitting back to observe the effect, "that should make everything more manageable."

She garbed him then and turned him to the mirrors where they both viewed his transformation into the God of war and love. "Very good!" she announced "you're also required to wear this at the reception." And she handed him a half-face golden mask.

"You're kidding," he protested.

"You're going into very high society tonight. Big time!" she added mysteriously.

"Are you going to be there?"

"Oh yes, I'm dancing. You said your enjoyment of the dance depended on the costumes. Believe me you'll love it tonight."

"I can't wait."

"Neither can I," she said soberly. "Well, off you go. I've got to get on with things this is a busy day."

"Will you be at this reception?"

"Of course."

"What will you be wearing?"

"You won't miss me," she said laughing. "and you already know just what to look for." She threw him a wise look and pushed him gently out the door. There would be time later for all of them together; herself, him, his darling wife and Vi. The samples had been delightful but now duty called.

The Rose Cottage was silent when Cliff entered and he guessed Sarah would be in her studio. She was in total absorption at her easel and his voice startled her in the stillness. "Hail the conquering hero!" he announced giving her a Roman salute as she turned to him.

"Don't you look grand?" she laughed catching his ebullient mood. "I see Katia gotcha before I did."

"Yeah. What's this all about?" He sauntered over to her and put his arm around her shoulders studying her painting on the easel as she told him about the invitation.

"Well I never thought I'd live to see the inside of Bountiful Towers," he exclaimed when she had finished. "Tell me, why of all people we are invited?"

Sarah shook her head. "I really don't know. It's got something to do with the commission."

"With what you're doing there?" he said gesturing at her painting. She nodded and he stared in wonderment at the fresh canvas. She was painting another one of her weird flower close-ups, but the more he looked at it the more he decided it wasn't a flower. It was more abstract than that, and full of sumptuous curves and inviting spaces. Shapes somehow strangely familiar and full of luscious colors. There was something about it that awakened all those sensations his tongue had experienced with Sarah's, Vi's and Katia's utterly inviting loins.

"So Vi and Zack are invited too?" he mumbled.

"I wouldn't think of going without Vi and Zack is orchestrating the whole business of getting us there and back. It's very risky with the Slavers after me, but Vi thinks we will be safe and I trust her."

"Well," Cliff sighed. "it should be quite an evening." He nodded at the painting. "I see you're working again."

"Do you like it?"

"What do you and Vi do all day?"

"She's been posing for me, among other things."

"And the other things are?"

"Getting to know each other better."

He nodded judiciously. "Like tonguing twats?" he huffed.

Sarah felt the blush creep up her cheeks. She didn't want to explain. Her painting spoke for her. Those sumptuous curves unfolding under her brush were the shapes she had just discovered. The wondrous spaces the openings and hollows between them. The colors and forms together revealing the ecstasy she had felt in the interlude of making love with Vi. That experience had filled her with an incredible pleasure in giving herself to Vi's needs, and Vi had roused her at the same time to an undeniable level of abandon that she didn't know existed within her self. She couldn't imagine that Bountiful Towers had anything more to offer than that.

****

In the bowels of his tracking center Trapnell stared incredulously at Orcutt's message on his monitor. The words 'Cancel search for Sarah Murdock.' blinked unbelievably before him.

Cancel? Not by a damn sight. If the Towers didn't want her he had other customers who did. Now he had the car, the husband and where he worked with Feake on his tail but still no address. No Pontiac, no Murdock, no Sarah.

Trapnell called up the city map. They were there somewhere in that circle of light. He stared intently at his monitor seeing not the circle of light now but the dark hub at its center. His fingers raced over the keys and the map of Old Town filled his screen.

*****

12