The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lord Vi, Look at these paintings," Sarah exclaimed taking in the display surrounding them. "My God, that's Kenyon Cox's, 'Hunting Nymph'." Sarah gestured at a naked Diana, her luscious body stretched to the full draw of her bow. "And look at that! That's Henri's 'Salome'." Vi followed her gaze to the gorgeous rendering of the woman's bare torso with its erotic thrust from her descending veil. " And over there that's a Pearlstein." Sarah waved at the huge monochrome of the artist and his model posed with a mirror to simultaneously reveal her buttocks and the dark patch of her pudenda.

"I saw all these paintings years ago when I was a student, I thought they had been destroyed by the Sex Police. So this is what happened to them!" she gasped in awe. "This is marvelous!" she exclaimed wandering deeper into the labyrinth, so entranced by the canvases and sculptures that at last she lost all sense of where she was and simply wandered from one stunning find to the next.

She was suddenly aware that she had long since lost track of Vivienne, Cliff and Zack, as Persephone, Ares, and Hermes were nowhere to be seen among the other guests or amongst the buffets and couches scattered through the rooms. They appeared to have been replaced by all manner of other men in masks and exotic costumes. As for the women they seemed to have stepped out of the paintings. Any one of them could have served as a model for the artists and most it appeared from the brevity of their costumes were ready to pose.

Clothed in her own revealing peplos it was clear to Sarah that she was totally at home in this world of the Cornucopians where glamour and nudity went hand in hand. The guests wandered in couples and clusters of men with women, women with women, men with men, and in every degree of familiarity from casual company to amorous engagement.

As the gallery filled with guests Sarah became more aware of the erotic ambiance pervading the assembly and that the purpose of this incredible collection of paintings, which seemed to be largely ignored by the assembly, served as much to heighten the sensuous mood as to inspire appreciation of great art. And it was obvious from the general air of camaraderie, and the curious glances cast at Sarah, that the acquaintance amongst the other guests was intimate, so intimate in fact that some of the couches were already occupied by Cornucopian lovers lost in lingering embraces.

Lured her on into the recesses of the gallery she found the large well-lit open spaces where she had started her tour giving way to smaller more intimate settings. Alcoves and shadowed nooks provided the settings now for small groupings of canvases lit only by the lamps above them. As the intimacy of the setting increased so did the eroticism of the art. She had passed renderings of beautifully seductive women whose eyes seemed to hold her and follow her and Sarah felt the excitement of those gazes welling yet within her as she stared at the boldness of the conceptions before her. Music tingled in the air about her sending shivers down her sides that were only intensified by the sight of the work confronting her now. It was a Beardsley print offering the harmonious reverberations of sensation between the clitoris and the penis; the subject, a lovely woman garbed in the most transparent filmy dress, stood fingering her sex with one hand and with the other hand tickling the head of a huge phallus as tall as herself. The organ was gigantic and the implication of its enormous response to such stimulation roused Sarah to what she had just felt under Vivienne's and Zack's hands in the theater. The sensation drew her closer and she entered the darkened cubicle before her, a shrine to the phallus.

On the opposite wall a painting offered a nude woman lovingly embracing an organ so huge that her arms could barely reach round it. It towered marvelously above her as she sat on the soft mat of hair at its base. Her legs encircled it, her cheek caressed its huge shaft and her eyes were closed in dreamy contemplation of the ecstasy that such an erection could produce were she to find it. 'Absurd!' Sarah laughed to herself. No woman could encompass such an organ but there was an uncanny urge within her self to do just that. To be filled in the way that woman was filling herself at the most with sensation. There were times when she simply wanted to be overwhelmed by cock, to luxuriate in being filled like that, spread and stuffed beyond belief. Sarah moved into the darkened space and stood behind the couch looking first at one painting and then the other. There was no one in the aisle outside, in fact no one could see her if there had been. Her hands scrabbled at her hips and the loose light skirt of her peplos lifted easily. She didn't want to touch herself through the cloth but to enjoy her hand hot and hard right on her clit while she surrendered to her fantasy of these huge cocks. She was so expert at this. She had done it so often. And now that the mood was upon her like this another quick climax would be a joy. Clutching the wad of her skirt above her vulva with one hand the other went busily to work and in a moment she was quivering, dripping, and aching to orgasm. And then there was another sensation, a familiar one but not here, not like this! Something was nuzzling at her buttocks. Undeniably it was a cock and there was a man behind it. But he didn't touch her with his hands, only with the engorged rigid bulb of his penis riding wetly up and down in the crevice between her buttocks with an urgent insistency that was just like her own.

That craving was what she had come in here to satisfy. He was huge, she could tell by the way he filled her between her cheeks. The bulk of his shaft parted her buttocks until they strained and the knob at the top thumped well above her tailbone. Cliff was big but this man was really hung! She wanted to reach back and take hold of him, to palm that bulk and fondle it and feel his huge balls, but then he moved and that big wet knob was sliding down to touch the backs of her thighs. Sarah opened her legs and leaned over the back of the couch in front of her. Her ass lifted, her cheeks parted, her sex raised and welcomed him but she was oh so tight, and he was oh so huge! His cock was insistent and pushy, knowing too in the quick way he found her opening and spreading to receive his hard flaring head. She was gasping now before his robust intrusion but yielding too in a lovely way.

Her juices flowed around him and she took him in a slow delicious slippery embrace that was all she had hoped it would be. Every place of her pleasure within was pressed marvelously and pleasured exquisitely as his phallus pumped over them again and again. Her vagina was quivering and throbbing with a life of its own, until it seemed like her whole being was centered upon that huge lovely organ pleasuring her to distraction. The girl embracing the gigantic penis in the painting had no more than she had at that moment. Sarah's whole vagina reverberated with the incredible aching ecstasy of an enormous Beardsly Penis. She throbbed, twitched, and spasmed upon this cosmic cock and then her walls imploded upon its bulk in one final cataclysmic orgasmic cascade of contractions that left her spent and gasping over the couch.

Slowly, carefully the massive organ withdrew into the darkness behind her. Her panting vulva subsided, her petals limp with satiety tingled with reverberations of lubricious friction as she stood and let her dress drop to her trembling ankles. The Cornucopian was there in the darkness behind her but she had no need to behold him, only to carry the echo of his phallus within her.

She paused by the doorway to this phallic shrine, captured by the hitherto unseen sculpture of a marble penis in full erection. It rose magnificently from its pedestal, all its shapes realized in idealized perfection. This was not just a penis, nor even a cock. This was a phallus in all its randy magnificence. Sarah caressed the shapes with her hand and kissed them softly as she left, leaving this trunk, this root, with her thanks and her adoration when she strolled out into the aisle again.

***** In another part of the gallery Vivienne wandered lost in an aimless search for Sarah and Zack. As she passed from one display of paintings to the next her attention was held far more by the increasing indiscretions underway upon the couches beneath the canvases than by the pictures themselves.

Heaven knows she had no inhibitions about casual lovemaking in the privacy of The Court but the circumstances here seemed stunningly public for such carryings on. The fact that everyone was masked seemed to have liberated their libidos beyond all modesty, and the brevity of the women's costumes encouraged every sort of familiarity all about her.

This company of Cornucopians was certainly handsome enough, and one lovely bosom after the other lay undraped and exposed to the fondling caresses of their admirers. The plenitude of engorged and puckered nipples, often wet and shining from caressing mouths began to have an effect on Vivienne, and those breasts were attended as often by loving women as lusty men.

Here just in front of her a woman lay stretched across a divan, her head pillowed in a man's lap. Her eyes, bright behind her mask, caught and held Vivienne's eyes with a seductive allure. The smile on her mouth was incredibly inviting and the offering was unmistakable; herself and her lover together, and in any combination that Vivienne might wish. The woman was truly lovely and so was he for that matter. Vi loitered beside their couch, her eyes drifting over the painting above the couple and then she felt the man's hand slide sinuously up over the curves of her calf and tug at her peplos. She leaned against the arm of the couch and glanced uncomfortably around. They were somewhat shielded here by partitions and the subdued lighting.

As she glanced down at them the woman nodded. Shock seized her for the moment, shock and an unaccountable thrill of excitement. Excitement that she never would have succumbed to if it hadn't been for the obvious beauty of the masked woman beside her rousing her to an unheard level of recklessness. After all everyone was doing 'it' she told herself. What exactly 'it' was she wasn't exactly sure but she surely wasn't going to go too far herself, not here.

Vi slid her bottom onto the arm of the couch and appraised the pair beside her. The woman was certainly older than herself. Her eyes smiled through the black satin mask covering the upper half of her face, and what it left uncovered was a mouth of uncompromising allure with full beautifully chiseled lips, and a wide friendly smile that revealed her perfect teeth. She was costumed like a flapper from the 1920's, in a short simple black shift, scoop-necked and sleeveless that revealed her slim torso, succulent breasts and curvaceous legs, her light golden blonde tresses pulled back with combs.

As for the man he was clad in a black tuxedo and his mask covered his whole face to his upper lip, revealing only his firm mouth and bold chin. The woman lay across his lap her face cradled in her hands as she studied Vi, her breasts bare to where her shift hid her nipples.

"You're lovely," the woman offered, "and very young."

Vi smiled. She didn't feel that young, but she knew people often thought she was.

"How old do you think she is?" the woman smiled up at the man. His dark eyes glittered through his mask and Vi felt his gaze appraising her. "I'd put her at sixteen and she's got a fantastic body," he concluded. Vi smiled sweetly. "Thank you sir, for all your compliments," she giggled as his arm slid around behind her hips, his hand traveling down her leg maneuvering her with his strength until she was facing them and her arm rested on the back of the couch behind his head, her bosom posed in front of his face.

"I think she's got a fantastic body too," the woman agreed, " it a pity it's covered by all those draperies."

"Don't you like my peplos?," Vi pouted.

"It's charming, my dear, but your charms deserve more exposure. What do you have on under it?"

"Not much," she giggled again.

"I think we should find out what the ancient Greeks wore for underwear, don't you," the woman said glancing up at the man. "I've always had a passion to know that," he rumbled, his hand curling around Vi's thigh, lifting and drawing her legs off the armrest until she was virtually sitting on his lap. She felt his hand tugging at her hem but her gown was caught under her legs. "Raise your bottom, dear," he urged.

Vi glanced around the shadowed nook, at the panels only partially shielding them from the passers by and decided no one would see them as she lifted her legs and he drew the front of her gown from under them.

"There," she said primly glancing down at the back of her legs where the drape would conceal them as she felt the woman's hand tugging at the front of her skirt. In a moment her knees were bare and the man was gathering the hem in his hand and pulling it up. Vi's heart began a slow delicious thump in her chest as she saw her naked thighs appear. "What lovely legs," the woman crooned stroking her hand up over Vi's knees and slid it between them.

"Is she wearing panties?" the man murmured.

"I can't tell unless she opens her legs," the woman muttered. "Are you shy, dear?"

"I guess so," Vi sighed feeling her blushes rising to her face and warming her neck when the woman's hand slid into the warmth of her lower thighs. "Maybe this will help," the man said nuzzling at Vi's succulent up-tilted breasts dangling in front of his face. She felt the woman's hand come to her right breast and fondle it through her dress, and then pass to her other one and feel out its shape all the way to her nipple.

"She's got luscious breasts with nice big nipples," the woman concluded. "and they're getting all hard when I pinch them like this, aren't they dear?"

"Yes'm," Vi sighed hunching her shoulders into the caresses.

"Do you want him to feel them, dear?"

"If he wants to."

"Do you want him to?" the woman urged, palming Vi's breast again.

"Yes," Vi gasped drawing her shoulders back and lifting her breasts into his hands. Her chin raised and her eyes closed in giving herself over to the delicious torture of her nipples.

"Oh!" Vi groaned as the first of her muted sounds of pleasure escaped her mouth. It felt so good, even through all that cloth that covered her breasts. Of course she hadn't worn a bra, that wouldn't be right for the costume. They had her peplos molded to her breasts with their hands, but she knew it would feel worlds better if they could touch her bare skin. "Do you want me to unfasten my girdle?" she said.

"Of course, dear, you want to don't you?"

Vi sighed feeling for the knots at her waist. Breathless from the sensations she fumbled endlessly with ties, loosening them at last, and feeling her gown go slack. Instantly the woman's hands slid up the sides of her legs, pushing the peplos higher and higher, and then the man's hands were tugging at it too, pulling it, drawing it tight against her back and her buttocks as it lifted over her thighs, catching at her hips but exposing her all the way to her belly in front. Vi drew her knees up and tightened her thighs together in a spasm of excitement feeling their hands come to her now bare breasts. "You like that don't you dear?" the woman crooned working her skillful hands from one breast to the other while the man came to her naked nipples this time and began his own brand of titillating torture.

"Can't you tell," Vi groaned lifting her clasped legs in another spasm of delight.

"Pull your dress up, he's going to suck your sweet tits, honey."

Willingly Vi hauled at the front of her gown, pulling it up over her swollen breasts, offering her turgid nipples to those two glittering eyes behind the silken mask and that taut masculine eager mouth below it. The silky smoothness of the mask slid over the tops of her breasts as his hot wet mouth seized her nipple, first one and then the other. He sucked and pulled and nursed on one until she thought she would go mad with excitement before he shifted to it's delightful twin.

Holding her dress up with one hand Vi used her other hand to push him from one breast to the other, reveling in the silken slide of his face through the lubricious cleft between her breasts as he gave up one nipple for the other. Beneath her the woman gazed keenly up at the sight reveling in her success in seducing this little charmer. She could feel him stirring under her now, feel the swelling commencing in his cock again. The taste of his semen from his first orgasm still filled her mouth, the lovely redhead who had blown him the second time carried the juices of that orgasm away with her only a quarter of an hour before this delicious little sweetheart had appeared. If this darling girl could bring him off so soon, it would be a record and another notch of her success in pleasing this man who was so vital to her interests. From where she lay she had a perfect view of the girl's gorgeous body, so gorgeous that it made her own mouth water for those hard firm nipples, those delightful pear shaped boobs that fitted so perfectly in her hands, but most of all for those delights that still remained hidden between those lovely thighs clasped so firmly together. Raising her face the woman glanced down at his naked cock clasped in the warmth of her hand, squeezing it expertly for the feel of the returning turgidity, the firming that would herald his rising erection.

The girl was moaning with delight, making little crooning sounds with every tug of his mouth and teeth at her nipples, and with every gasp those slim round thighs just in front of her face tightened in an involuntary spasm.

Fascinated she watched, realizing that the girl was masturbating by squeezing her thighs, and with every suck on her tit she lifted her hips in an excited thrust upon an imaginary cock. Those beautiful knees in front of her face parted each time calling her at last to stroke between them, to feel those masturbatory spasms, and slowly, by degrees and inches she managed to work her hand deeper and deeper between Vi's thighs. Vi felt the woman's hand sliding between her legs, felt the eagerness in those fingers curling up the inside of her thighs reaching ever higher for what lay hidden below her buttocks. Excitement, suspense, trepidation, and intense arousal battled within her as she submitted ever more to this exercise of being felt up in public.

People were going by all the time, she could hear them talking, laughing, whispering but she had her back to them and she knew they really couldn't see anything. The man had his head buried between her breasts, the woman's face was inches from her naked belly, but she was sure her peplos shielded them. It was a good thing too because those fingers between her legs were doing incredible things to her resolve to keep her legs together.

They stroked, they caressed, they pleaded to go further. To make it worse the man was stroking her leg now too, his hand was on her upper thigh and the woman's was on her lower leg and they were both working to pull her legs apart. She struggled to keep her thighs together but he was pulling on her nipple so deliciously that she had to give into the sensation and that's when she felt her upper leg slide off her lower one, her foot dropped down off the couch and her vulva was at their mercy. Instantly their hands curled down into the twin valleys of her loins, and she felt the woman's hand give way to the man's as he groped for her tingling labia. Now the woman was pulling at her nearest knee drawing her legs even further apart so that he could really get to her sex.