The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah reclined against a pile of cushions while Maya, her dark hair parted in the center and combed back with a circlet of gold around her forehead and a pearl in the center, lay with her head in Sarah's lap. A gold collar ringed Sarah's neck and a broad golden delta rested on her bosom above her breasts. She too wore a circlet of gold in her hair with golden ear-cups. Large oval pearls hung pendant from her earlobes, and rings glistened on her fingers caressing Maya's breasts. Vivienne's dark hair was held in a golden net studded with pearls. Her ears were covered by golden cups held beneath her chin by a pearl band, and her upper arms were graced with gold arm-bands, and bells tinkled from the bracelets encircling her lovely ankles. A heavy gold band with a large pearl shell in the center held Lisa's chestnut colored hair over her forehead from which a silver crescent hung, and a garnet encrusted band encircled her upper arm. She lay cradled in Vivienne's arms stroking Vivienne's legs until the knock sounded on the door. All gazed with pleasure upon Lisa's exotic appearance as she rose from the bed and moved to answer the summons. Covering their faces with the veils they listened to the faint sounds of voices at the door, the tinkling of the bells on Lisa's arm-band and the approaching footsteps that raised their pulses as Lisa ushered their lover into the room. "Ladies," she announced, "it is our pleasure to make the acquaintance of Senor Franklin Abbado."

Wide-eyed Sarah glanced at Vi and read the astonished recognition in the girl's face as they beheld Zack surveying the scene before him.

With a soft sigh of complicity Vi extended her hand to Zack who touched it to his lips. "Welcome Senor Abbado," she murmured savoring his silent and knowing return to her greeting. Clearly this escapade was meant to proceed as if Zack was a stranger to herself and Sarah.

From his secluded site in the viewing-room The Patron studied the scene about to unfold before him in the monitor, Abbado's prowess with the beauties of Bountiful Towers a familiar sight. But would Abbado's staying power last through the passions of Sarah Murdock, her lover Vivienne, and their two lovely ladies in waiting? With a droll smile The Patron settled himself for the event, observing VI whispering into Lisa's ear.

The girl dropped her veil from her face and addressed Zack. "I am Lisa. This is my mistress whose name is a secret as is her lover's name who is Maya's mistress. We have invited you here so that we may learn more of the art of love. My mistress will instruct us, and you are to be our lover as we choose to have you. Is this agreeable to you sir?"

"Ladies," Zack offered gallantly, "I am at your service."

Vi whispered again into Lisa's ear and the girl eased herself across the bed to him. "I am to learn the pleasure of your Vajra," she announced squatting on the bed before him, "and Maya is to unveil him for me."

Obediently Maya left Sarah's arms, came to Zack and helped him undress while Sarah and Vi reclined together watching. Zack's gaze fell upon the lovely creature before him opening his trousers and caressing his phallus. Lisa withdrew its already hardened length and he saw the eagerness light Maya's beautiful soft brown eyes, his organ instantly lifting to her.

Her lovely mouth with its full lips seemed made for what she was about to do to him and her first tentative caress of his swelling head promised that her sensuality would soon overcome them all. She closed over him then with long slow deep caresses, her pink flat tongue licking lasciviously underneath his glans and curling up his lobes to circle the dark opening between them.

Now the girl beside him began caressing his buttocks, her hand sliding down to fondle his testicles while the Maya took his phallus in both her hands and pumped it into her mouth. Maya stayed with him casting demure looks up into his eyes, her tender mouth growing ever more bold and hungry. When she retreated at last from his glistening bulk he stood quivering and throbbing hugely before their feasting eyes. Vi and Sarah were whispering and nodding and beckoning to Lisa who drew him to the bed where he stretched out upon his back between the veiled beauties and the girls. The green eyed beauty with the chestnut hair took his head upon the fullness of her thighs and her perfumes rose deliciously about him as he gazed up at her dark nipples capping her swaying breasts like plums on luscious pears. "Maya, you must let him know your yoni now," Lisa ordered.

The lovely little brunette rose upon her knees and unwrapped the veil from about her hips. The delicacy of her waist had belied the fullness of her loins and the strength of her thighs and Zack realized that here was a girl made for love as she lifted herself to straddle his broad chest. She rose upon her knees over his face so that he could gaze upon the richness of her feminine gifts, upon those full heavy labia-lips that waited in suspense to be parted by his tongue.

His caresses when they came were all that Maya desired, and she lowered herself to his mouth with a surrender that roused Zack even more. Above him Maya's breasts with their luscious nipples rubbed fully against Lisa's and both girls experienced those tingling contractions that hardened them as their mouths met in deep passionate kisses. When they parted for breath at last Maya's strong hips were moving with a delicious rhythm upon Zack and everyone knew she was primed and flowingly ready for the next lesson.

Vivienne nodded at Lisa who spoke; "Now Maya you must let your yoni know his vajra. Slide back upon his hips and your mistresses will teach you this mystery." Maya lifted her hips and Zack felt the fullness of her buttocks sliding over his chest, down his belly and come to rest against the hard shaft of his phallus. Her deep crease opened, she wiggled against him and the heat of her cheeks embraced his organ sliding between them.

"Lean back," Lisa ordered, "and support yourself with your arms."

Zack stared at the sight of this luscious girl stretched before him and his gift swelled even more between her buttocks. And then Lisa moved from beneath him and slipped a pillow behind his head. She knelt beside him for a moment her green eyes alight, her hair rich with amber tints flowing about her face as she rose to replace Maya upon his face. Now it was her turn to display her vulva for him.

She lifted her veil from her loins and her hand moved to part her labia, to let him view the richness of her pink wet inner petals and how they draped beneath the soft fleshy folds of her fair outer lips, so that when she lowered herself to him his taste-buds were tingling and his mouth was flowing with saliva for her.

Suddenly the bed was alive with movement. He listened to the bells tinkling on the women's arms and ankles and their warmth flowed about his waist as they moved to him and the girl upon his loins. Now his mouth began the eager exploration of Lisa's gifts while his cock waited to service Maya's hot wet flower pulsing upon him.

Maya looked into her mistress's eyes as Sarah came to her while Vivienne stretched out beside Zack. Sarah nodded and Maya lifted her hips until Zack's huge erection quivered just beneath her labia. Taking Zack's penis in her hand Vi guided it to Maya's wet slit gaping over it.

Slowly she rubbed it back and forth between Maya's petals that were dripping now with glistening droplets that trickled down his shaft and over her fingers as she measured his girth against the girl's tight little vaginal opening.

The girl was highly excited her vagina was tight with arousal and Vi herself knew what it felt like to have that bulk force its way within her when she was tight like that, and how delicious the sensation was when she was ready for it. And Maya was smaller than she was herself, and Zack was unusually enormous right now. Vi massaged Maya's vagina with the head of Zack's cock. She slid it firmly up over the little circular bump above it that was so sensitive in her own flower, and moved it back and forth until Maya's vagina began to relax, and then she shoved him up against the girl's clitoris and rubbed him back and forth there.

From beneath Vivienne saw Maya's vagina relax and she shoved the head of Zack's huge cock up into the dripping dark little mouth that was opening so hungrily to receive it. The girl groaned with the pleasure and eased herself down over his bulk as Vivienne watched Maya's petals stretch out around his cock until they disappeared and even her outer folds stretched and flattened.

That the girl was experiencing pleasure as every erogenous ending was caressed by Zack's shaft was undeniable. Moaning and sighing with delight she began to slide her hips up and down over his engorged cock that was now thoroughly coated with her inner fluids. "Oh! oh! Oh!" she gasped as the delight surged through her. Never had she been filled like this. She couldn't believe she could hold all that cock within herself and that it could feel so good. But she couldn't take him too deep without it being uncomfortable and Lisa's mistress seemed to know just what was right as she fed the stallion into her.

The woman's hand held him in just the right place. Her mistresses were so good to her. She could trust them to make it just right for her. And this wonderful cock was hers to fuck for the pure pleasure of it. Maya leaned back on her elbows. Everything was getting easier and unbelievably better and better. She gazed up at Sarah as her hips fucked wildly now. There was just one other thing she wanted and her mistress had it. Looking down at that sweet face so filled with longing Sarah knew what it was that Maya wanted, and pulling the drape from her own hips moved to straddle the girls face with her thighs. Instantly Maya was licking her labia, sucking her, and moving her face back and forth over her vulva until she found the swollen bud of Sarah's clitoris, and then she fastened upon it.

Reaching forward Sarah took each of Maya's nipples in her hands and squeezed them softly. Little groans continued to echo within Maya's throat as every delight spread through her. Her mouth ached with pleasure, her nipples tingled with delight, her vulva throbbed with passion. Only one place remained yet to be touched and Maya felt Lisa's mistress moving beside her to find it.

The silkiness of Vi's drape slid over Maya's leg and dropped to her foot. The warmth of the girl's bosom caressed the top of Maya's thigh, her hard nipples dragged over Maya's skin as the heat of her breath centered upon Maya's mons and the neat little patch of swirling dark hair moving beneath it. Vivienne paused then to take in the way her hand held Zack's cock in the girl's vagina, the way the girls lips molded around it, and the way her hard little clitoris had popped out from under its hood.

Vi lowered her face then and let her cheek rest on Zack's belly so that her mouth could just reach Maya's vulva. Lifting her veil she began to lick the girl's clitoris. Vi felt Maya's orgasm begin in her trembling thighs and that's when she took Maya's clitoris in her mouth and began to suck it. Suddenly the room was filled with groans and sighs, and a long cry of delight. But it wasn't Maya, it was Lisa climaxing on Zack's mouth. Maya's climax was silent and it went on and on and on in a trembling vibrato that touched every nerve in her being as Lisa rolled away from Zack.

He gazed down the length of his body at the dark haired beauty on his loins pleasuring the vulva of the beautiful girl on his cock, and up at Sarah whose naked vulva was also being pleasured by the girl on his cock. The vision together with the pumping contractions flowing down the girl's vagina worked his phallus unmercifully past the boundaries of his restraint and his come forced the gateway, filling the girl and flowing in a hot flood down over the woman's hand Sarah stayed with the girl and him, squeezing the last of his contractions into the flow of hers until they were both unendurably sensitive and he was going limp within her. Together they all looked up at Sarah then who was still riding the wave of bliss upon Maya's mouth. She crouched over the girl, a hand upon one nipple, the other hand upon her own clitoris, the little bells on her arm bands signaling the intensity of her masturbation's, when the Tsunami that had rolled up through Maya's body crashed within her own, and her orgasm flooded through her. When it ebbed at last Sarah lifted herself from Maya's face and taking the girl in her arms hugged her to her bosom as they rolled away from Zack. He gazed down his body now, bereft of all this beauty except for Vivienne who still held his limp cock in her hand. Of all of them she was the only one who hadn't climaxed. Her glossy hair shown beneath the gold mesh of the pearl encrusted net upon her head, and as he reached down to touch her naked shoulders she turned her head and looked at him. Awed, he waited silently for whatever might happen next.

The girls were the one's who made the first move. Maya and Lisa moved together to give the fullest measure of pleasure to Vivienne. She lay with her head pillowed on Zack's loins as the girls came to her and Maya lifted the veil from Vi's waist uncovering her thighs. Cuddling down next to her Lisa began immediately to nurse her breasts. Maya, her luscious mouth wet yet with Sarah's juices, began to kiss Vi's thighs.

Delight filled Zack as he watched Vivienne open her legs and guide the girl's face to her vulva. She stretched luxuriantly and looked over into his face with a smile as Maya used both hands to spread her labia and begin licking the whole inner surface of her vulva.

Just as he himself had explored Maya's vulva with his tongue Maya explored Vivienne's. Maya was determined that Vivienne should experience every nuance of the incredible pleasure that Vi had just given her and she was soon so lustily engaged in the act, that Zack felt his cock begin to stiffen again. It was then that Sarah came to him. She slipped in between his legs and began stroking his penis with her hands and twirling her fingers expertly over his swelling glans. Her lips opened over him and she took the measure of him with her mouth in the way Vivienne had countless times and the pleasure of it only made her eager for more.

Sarah's pleasure was immediately his and she had soon roused him to the full erection that he had given Maya. She wanted nothing more now than to embrace him with her vagina in the way she was sucking him with her mouth when Vivienne said, "Senior Abbado it would pleasure me to see you take my lover in the way you have just taken her maid servant."

He glanced at Vivienne and her eyes were shining with amusement and lust. "Delighted to be of service, Madame." Zack returned grandly. "How would you enjoy it most my dear?"

"Do you know the Rolling Tickle and its variation, Senior Abbado?"

"Most certainly, Madame."

Vivienne smiled knowingly. "Would you be so kind?"

Delighted Sarah rolled onto her back, lifted her legs and spread her knees opening her vulva to Zack as he knelt erect upon his knees, straddled her loins and lifted her buttocks. The wet plunge into her vagina was all she had hoped for and more. So much more that she gasped with surprise and delight as she pulled her knees back to her chest opening herself even more to his penetration. His hands cupped her buttocks lifting her and lowering her upon his cock as she began to roll her thighs up and down squeezing his shaft against the incredible pleasure of that special hot spot within her vagina. Sarah glanced at Vi. They were head to head and their eyes met knowingly as Sarah reached out and took Vi's hand in hers. They both felt it, that willing sense of surrender to the power of lust as Zack worked himself every more strongly within Sarah's vagina, and Maya moved with ever more maddening passion upon Vi's vulva and then moved to her clitoris.

They were both gasping with the pleasure that their lovers were giving them, groaning and sighing with the intensity of their arousal and the approach of their climaxes. Their cheeks rubbed luxuriantly together and they looked deeply and knowingly into each other's eyes, each reading in the other the approaching climax to their crescendos.

Vi was gasping now in little short breaths and Sarah was holding hers. And then Vi nodded a little short nod and turned her mouth to Sarah's. The kiss that went between them carried all the passion that each was feeling into the other, and their orgasms crashed and rolled like waves thundering on a breakwater.

Silence filled the bedroom as the last glimmers of light faded from the curtains and the candles flickered ever more strongly in the darkness. Lisa moved to take Maya in her arms, and Sarah rolled away from Zack into Vivienne's embrace.

Discretely, Zack moved from the bed and dressed. As he turned to take one last look at the scene of their pleasuring, Vivienne gave him a slow subtle wink. They heard the door shut quietly behind him as he left the suite and the girls settled in each other's arms for a nap.

With a nod of satisfaction The Patron finalized this latest acquisition to his collection of visual delights and sent it to the Viewing Room.

*****