The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 13

Story Info
Feake feasts on Denise; Patron pageants Sarah and V.
7.3k words
4.43
5.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

Feake feasts on Denise

The Patron pageants Sarah and Vi

The cottages and the Tower House lay utterly open to Feake's scrutiny from the concealing shelter of the garden shed. He focused the little binoculars that he had dredged from the depths of his sack on one window after the other spying on whatever he could see. As the men and women of The Court went about their work he satisfied himself that he had stumbled first off on the prize that he had sought; yet nowhere was the elusive Sarah to be seen. On the other hand what could be seen, and very easily from where he now hid, was the cottage where the girls that he had seen in the pond went for their dancing lesson. And one of them that Trapnell's transmission had included was their teacher. Even as he watched the other girl, the young one in the transmission, entered the cottage with a young man. The afternoon sun glinted off the windows turning them into blinding mirrors as Feake dropped the binoculars and looked for a more satisfactory tool for his needs.

Soon The Court was echoing to the alluring sound of the piano as the music from Lykanion's variation streamed from the cottage. Within the cottage Denise in leotards and Floyd in his dancing tights were rehearsing their pas-de-deux under Katia's watchful eyes. She had little to say, their skill and interpretation had improved with every rehearsal until the result fairly smoldered. The Patron, Orcutt, and the audience at the Grotto Theater would be captivated tomorrow night. She had of course enlarged upon the choreography, expanded the dance and the result was steaming. She noted with satisfaction that Floyd had already reached his usual erection under Denise's seductive movements, though they were dancing clothed instead of with nothing but the veil between them. Letting them work through to the end Katia went back to an enchainment for a little touching up that ended the rehearsal. Floyd picked up his satchel and left, and Denise went to the shower.

From the rose hedge outside the cottage Feake could hear the water splashing as he trimmed and snipped at the bushes working ever closer to the windows near what he took to be the bathroom. The sashes had been lifted in the warmth and he heard the water cease and the shower door open. He glanced around. The bushes towered around him in the concealing arbor as he crept to the window and glanced within at what was a bedroom. The girl stood there toweling herself and as she turned he saw that she was 'the other one', the young one, in Trapnell's photos. As Denise dropped the towel and turned to paw through her satchel on the bed he saw that while she was young she had the ripe body of a woman.

He heard her sigh as she pulled out a dress of some sort, and then watched her flop back on the bed. She lay quietly with her loins facing him, her feet dangling to the floor. He stared ecstatically at the full revelation of her generous pussy lips and bulging clit, and at the rise of her firm petite breasts and rosy nipples. She sighed again and her arms moved restlessly over the coverlet. She raised one hand and let it drop negligently to her breast and her fingers began to toy with her nipple. Instantly Feake saw the rosy blush bloom into a dark hard bud, and then her other hand wrought the same transformation on her other nipple. She stayed there then with both hands for some time, tugging, pulling, and rubbing with her palms until her knees began to lift as her buttocks tightened rolling her pelvis up even more into his gaze. Open-mouthed Feake absorbed the spectacle, his fat hands sweating on the pruning shears. He waited breathlessly for a hand to leave her nipple and drop to the luxuriant folds that he could glimpse between her thighs and then with a roll of her head it happened. She was touching herself there between her legs, fondling, fingering, playing, and he felt his heart pumping.

Denise shoved herself back on the bed and lifted her bare feet to the mattress. Her knees gaped open even wider as she fell to the pleasure of playing with her labia. Feake saw her lips swell, lift, and part, as her finger slid into her slit and traveled briskly up and down its generous length before lighting upon her clitoris.

Then she began working hard on it with her fingers, rubbing in swift swirls and pausing, and then beginning again even harder until her labia were flapping with the vigor of her caresses. Feake kept trying to see into that dark gap but she just looked all pale pink and glistening with fluid.

Then the door opened. Denise gasped as Katia stood there with a bundle of towels in her arms looking down at her. "Oh my God!," Denise moaned, her legs collapsed and she rolled over on her side away from Katia.

"Oh! I'm sorry Denise. I didn't know you were still in here."

"I'm so embarrassed!" the girl groaned.

"Why?" Katia answered as she came to the bed and sat down beside Denise. "I do it all the time. Everybody does." "I know," Denise sighed rolling over on her back to look at Katia. "It's just that I get so sexed-up in the Lykanion pas-de-deux. I just have to satisfy myself."

"Do you have a boy-friend, dear?" Katia smiled as she stroked the Denise's wet hair from her forehead.

"Oh, not really. Not that way. I've been too busy learning to dance to have time for boys."

Katia sighed. "I know how that is!"

"Besides," Denise looked away as a deep blush suffused her bosom. "I'm still a virgin...!"

The words hovered in the silence as Feake let the incredible news settle into his brain. A virgin! A hot little virgin! Suddenly Sarah Murdock faded as Denise's stock soared in the black market of forbidden sex. But he didn't dare peep into the open window with both of them there like that.

"...and my damn hand is so boring!" Denise finished with a pout.

Katia laughed. "Yes darling I know how that is too. That's one of the prices we dancers pay for our art sometimes."

"Well I'm getting tired of it." Denise pouted again. "I love sex, but I don't get any except when I'm dancing."

"Maybe we should leave it that way."

"I have to know what it's like. Besides I need it. It's crazy! I'm dancing Lykanion whose practically a whore and I've never been fucked! I almost lost my cherry at the Towers when this guy dressed like harlequin tried to rape me. He had me nearly naked with his cock thrusting at my cunt but Zack saved me. So I'm still a virgin."

"I know dear. I heard all about it and everyone at the Towers knows you're still a virgin." A slow smile touched Katia's lips as the inspiration dawned within her. "Tell me dear if you weren't a virgin would you let Floyd really fuck you onstage instead of just pretending?"

"Ooooh! That would be cool wouldn't it!" Denise gasped.

"I'll tell you what would be even more cool darling. Everyone in that audience knows you're a virgin so if Floyd really fucks you they would be watching him take your maidenhead. Could you handle that sweetie?"

"And when he finished fucking me his cock would be all bloody wouldn't it?"

"Yes, and what would you do to it dear?"

"I'd take it in my hands and lick my blood and his cum with my tongue," Denise murmured.

"Yes, dear, and when you had finished the curtain would come down."

"Wow!" Denise exclaimed. "So when do we rehearse that?"

"No rehearsal darling. That's for you to improvise with Floyd. Just whisper 'Fuck Me' in his ear and give yourself to him."

"Would it hurt?"

"It might. Let me see your hymen sweetheart," Katia urged.

With a sigh Denise spread her legs and Katia settled herself between the girl's lovely thighs. Her fingers probed at Denise's labia spreading their fullness to expose the girl's generous pink and the taut entrance to her vagina.

"All right, darling. How does this feel?" Katia fingers traced the arch of Denise's outer lips from her mons down between her thighs and back up again, making long oval caresses upon the girl's bulging curves.

"Oh! It feels like more!" Denise sighed spreading her knees, her feet lifting to carry her legs over Katia's back, her eyes closing dreamily.

As for feeling better Feake's cock was feeling marvelous now that he it out and in his hand. He had heard every word that passed between the girl and her teacher and now his head lifted cautiously to the open window, his peeks assuring him that the girl and the woman were too occupied with each other to see him and he had an unobstructed view of their lovemaking his phallus stiffening mightily.

He watched Katia slip her forefinger into the crease between the girl's outer lips and her inner petals and stroke down to the bottom and up toher clit, making the journey several times as Denise's petals lifted to Katia's touch. The girl was already very moist from her own masturbation's and Katia's caresses wetted her even more.

Denise sighed. "That's nice." And then Katia slipped two fingers between Denise's petals and parted her slit by sliding softly up and down within it pushing her pussy-lips apart.

"That feels even better," Denise groaned her buttocks rolling her clit into Katia's touch.

And then Katia spread the girl and slid three fingers side by side over the pink wet juicy opening of her vulva. "Oooh," Denise groaned. "That's so good! Again!" And her fingers moved to stroke softly over the back of Katia's caressing hand.

"Play with your nipples Denise. It will feel even better."

"I know!" the girl whispered as she slid her fingers up her body to her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"Do you like me?" Denise murmured.

"You're beautiful, dear."

"Can you see my hymen?"

"Not very well."

"I want you to look at it."

"You'll have to move up in the bed so I can snuggle my face between your legs, sweetheart."

Denise quickly pushed herself up in the bed and excitedly laid back feeling Katia's fingers playing again with her petals, opening them, and stroking inside. And then they moved down to where that very small opening was. Reverently Katia touched the thin pale veil that partially covered Denise's vagina and glanced up into the girl's expectant face.

"Why are you saving it dear?"

"I want it to be really special. Not just a fuck with some guy."

"Would a fuck on-stage with Floyd be special enough?"

"Oh God Yes!" Denise gasped.

"Thank goodness for Zack saving your maidenhead," Katia murmured as she moistened her finger and stroked it softly. "Your cherry is so sweet, Denise."

"Katia?" Denise whispered.

"Yes darling."

"Would you kiss it for me? Please?"

"If you want me to."

"Yes...I do!" Denise cried.

Katia lowered her face to the girl's vulva. Wetting her lips and soaking her tongue in saliva she very gently kissed the shimmering veil.

Feake's cock jerked in his hands and his eyes bulged in their sockets as he watched the girl's hands move down to hold the woman's head between her legs.

"Did you like that, Denise?" Katia murmured feeling the girl's hands stroking in her hair.

"Again!" was all the girl could say. Obediently Katia stroked her tongue around the opening, widening the caress this time, and the next and the next until she was licking the entire inside of Denise's inner lips. "Make me come, Katia. Please!" Denise pleaded.

Slipping her arms underneath and around the girl's thighs so that her hands parted Denise's legs even more Katia let herself go. She buried her face in the sweet heat so that her cheeks were soaked with the girl's abundant flow, licking and sucking wildly. Every movement brought a moan from Denise. And she wasn't shy about giving voice to her pleasure. Outside Feake's ears rang with the sounds as the girl's excitement mounted with every movement of the woman's head between her thighs, and when the woman's movements nearly stilled at last he saw that her mouth was on the girl's clitoris. The girl's hips were swaying wildly now, her thighs closing and opening and then spreading again as her hands held the woman on the center of her pleasure.

"Are you kissing my Cherry goodbye?" Denise wailed.

"Yes darling, and I'm kissing your cunt hello!" Katia slurped hungrily over the feast under her tongue.

Denise felt her orgasm building from deep within her. This was going to be a come like she had never had before. She nursed it, played with it, held it off and pulled it to her. The triumph of Daphnis and his ecstatic union with Chloe filled her as the music from the ballet echoed in her memory. The wild orgy with pirates ravished her, she was a bacchante now wild with passion her hips thrusting and lurching in her lover's embrace. Higher and higher, faster and faster, swooping from one peak to the next, the timpani thundering within her, her crescendo rose relentlessly pounding harder and harder. The trumpets blared, the flutes wailed, the tambourines shook, the women cried in ecstasy as Denise's climax thundered down upon her and the joyous tumult lifted her into rapture.

Feake's eyes glazed, his mouth gaped and his cum splattered the wall in front of him as he watched the wild lovemaking between the girl and the women. Their strength, their power, their wild athletic abandon as they rolled and flailed about on the bed. The woman never relinquishing her embrace of the girl's hips thrashing ecstatically in her arms, her mouth never leaving the hot hard center of the girl's cunt.

Then the fucking was over but he could hardly bear to tear his eyes away from them and hide again as he retreated from the window. If he had dared to stay he would have seen Katia lift her mouth from Denise's loins and kiss the girl's mouth rapturously.

"Oh that's the best class I ever had!" Denise moaned returning the caress with ardor.

"Let's do your hair," Katia laughed as Feake drifted away from the rose arbor his mind awhirl with the possibilities. The virgin was marketable above his wildest dreams. Tonight he had urgent business in the Shantytown.

*****

The sun set gloriously over Plainfield that evening. The sky was filled with clear azure tones above the clouds streaked with rose, mauves, and deep purples. From the open space of his hanging garden The Patron stared up at the beauty with deep content. Beneath him lay the endless pleasures of Bountiful Towers, all a tribute to his endless inventiveness and attention to the needs of his supporters. It was a massive undertaking, a huge responsibility, and a very sensitive one. His gaze drifted over the New City to the dark circle of Old-Town at its center. The Court lay somewhere under that dark shadow. And these two recent contributions in the form of Sarah and Vivienne had opened his eyes even more to its importance. One never knew where the talent would come from but the demand was unceasing and the supply was shrinking.

Beauty was of course only one consideration, the other was that erotic sense, that quality of sensuous surrender so rare in these times. The Measures had worked all too well to erase such tendencies in most women, generations of schooling in guilt and shame from the time they were youngsters was having an effect. The talent pool was shrinking dramatically in all classes. He rose from his chair and crossed to the Shantytown side of the garden.

Far below him the slum sprawled away as far as he could see into the slowly gathering dusk. Where education hadn't succeeded the Warden's had. Still it was a huge population pool. There should be more talent out there. There were rumors of course, rumors of a black market with international connections especially for white women in the East, Middle East, and Africa that was draining away the prospects.

The quality of sensuousness was everywhere even more to be prized than beauty, not only by the most sophisticated of the Cornucopians, but by more and more of the connoisseurs around the world. So when one combined sensuousness, beauty, and some special talent or education the woman would be a prize indeed.

In that respect the women of such places as The Court were gems. There were few women in Bountiful Towers equally as beautiful as Sarah Murdock or Vivienne Valiente he mused, and in these first few days they had displayed the sensuously erotic natures most highly prized here.

They would be totally the slaves of pleasure in another week or two, having lost all desire to return to the outer world. In the meantime their enthusiastic displays of sensual lovemaking were most entertaining and highly promising auguries of the future. The Patron wandered back to his table and seated himself. The young women began to serve his dinner and as he ate he contemplated sampling not only the dishes before him but the fresh pleasures of the young women in The Suite below. Sarah's and Vi's petite curvaceous bodies were particularly to his taste, and the more he had seen of their dispositions the more he had been intrigued.

He was roused from these pleasurable meditations by a message from Orcutt on the display monitor near his table announcing the rescheduling of Vyrobrovna's ballet for tomorrow night. Katia was promising a new sensational sensation for the old audience. The Patron nodded to himself with satisfaction. He would attend again himself.

Sarah roused at the sound of the showers in The Suite and found herself snuggled in Vi's arms. They were alone in the bed. The girls had cleared away the candles, the jewelry, and the veils but the scents of the perfumes and incense still hovered in the room. It was late, after midnight, but Sarah felt refreshed by the nap and soon came wide awake as Vi stirred and stretched, and Maya came into the room.

"Your shower is ready, ma'am."

Sarah yawned. "Oh, I'll wait till morning, dear."

Maya looked at her wide eyed. "I think you will want to bathe, ma'am. And I will help you pick out a dress, and do your hair and help you with all the rest."

"Where am I going?" Sarah exclaimed.

"The Patron has offered his compliments," Maya explained soberly.

"His compliments?"

"He requests your attendance, in The Penthouse Ma'am. You and Mademoiselle." There was more than a little awe in the girl's voice.

Vivienne had roused and was sitting up beside Sarah as they exchanged glances. "Do you know why he wants us to visit him at this late hour?" Vivienne asked.

"No ma'am, I don't. But I can guess." Maya raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"What!" Sarah and Vi chorused together.

"No one refuses The Patron, ma'am. It's just not done. Besides he hardly ever asks so I'm told. It's quite an honor here in the Towers ma'am."

"What are we," Sarah exclaimed "prostitutes?"

"We're courtesans ma'am."

"I don't see the difference do you?" Vi laughed. "No," Sarah said as she slid out of the bed and stretched, "I don't." Up until now all the lovemaking, all the sex had been at their disposal. They had been in charge. It had been for them, for their pleasure. To receive and give pleasure as they chose. She held out her hands to Vivienne., "This should be different," she laughed wryly.

"What does The Patron like?" Vi queried Maya archly.

"I don't know, ma'am."

"You mean he's never fucked you?"

"No. He only fucks very special girls."

"Well he doesn't know what he's missing," Vi laughed planting a soft kiss on Maya's mouth as they strolled into the bath.

An hour later they emerged. Vi in a lightweight, short, shaped light blue jacket with long sleeves and white slacks that gave her a casual but restrained elegance; Sarah in a long white knit dress with a flared skirt, a scooped neck, and a relaxed long sleeved tie-front shirt for an ultra feminine grace. Sarah wore her hair up and held at the back with a band, Vi's trailed about her shoulders in long curling soft ringlets. Maya and Lisa gazed at each other and at their mistresses with pride as they conducted them to The Penthouse substation and left them there with the attendant. The woman looked them over more than casually as she announced their presence, "You can go up now," she said nodding at the elevator that had opened behind them.