The Cove and the Clearing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl had never experienced such joy. He thrust his straining erection forward into the milking vaginal sheath and wailed in ecstasy as he thrust back sharply, burying the vine's phallic to the hilt. The entire length of Carl's enhanced rectal sheath ecstatically stretched and widened to accommodate the magnificent penetrator. He was close to fainting from the fantastic sensations that the moving ribs of pure joy were giving him.

He gasped and moaned as he was catapulted into a sexual frenzy.

The vine now started a rhythmic thrusting motion and Carl quickly fell in sync with its strokes. In, out, fast and slow. He gurgled and moaned as his body was flooded with waves of intense pleasure. His erection strained within the clasping sheath, his erect male nipples felt as though they were going to explode and his heavy balls churned with a delicious ache

Carl gasped and panted. His whole universe was centered on his clenching and spasming sheath and his throbbing, raging erection. His eyes and mind were saturated within an ecstatic euphoric fog. His body trembled, his hands fisted tightly and his toes curled. Small orgasmic waves rippled up and down his body from his head to his toes. They built up higher and higher as the vine drove relentlessly into the depths of his 'womanhood' and the vaginal sheath sucked and milked the length of his manhood.

The vine's thrust became faster and deeper. Carl couldn't keep up with it. The thrusts went all the way out and all the way in. His body became detached from his surroundings. Only the spiraling orgasmic sensations were allowed to enter his mind. His body shook and rippled with pure sexual ecstasy. His raging erection felt like a granite pole as it throbbed and jerked under his body. His precum spurted and spewed into the sheath's suctioning 'mouth'.

Carl's breathing became labored as he neared his dual orgasmic trip point ... and it came like a clap of thunder. Carl felt his rectal muscles clench tightly around the thrusting stamen and a deep spasming filled his erection. An ecstatic fog filled his head as flashes of orgasmic lights danced around his eyes.

His hyper-excited prostate unleashed its volumes of semen which surged its way up his straining erection. The rushing semen seemed to stall and play with the most sensitive of glands, the crown of his penis. The gland thickened and tingled as the liquid joy swirled around it and then it erupted out the puckering slit, flooding and gushing into the waiting 'mouth' of the vine's vaginal sheath.

Suddenly, deep inside his convulsing rectal sheath, he felt the most ecstatic sensations he had ever experience. The vine's stamen was unleashing torrents of it's ejaculant. The warm, thick liquid burst deep within his passage with such force that it ballooned and back flowed out past his spasming opening. Carl began gasping for air as his body froze with acute joy.

The nectar's ecstatic 'hit' caused Carl to lift his head with a long orgasmic wail. A second stronger stream of semen jettisoned out of Carl's wildly jerking erection. Carl thought his head was going to explode as his body was showered with exquisite jolts of ecstasy

His body was now saturated with orgasmic sensations and he lost consciousness, slumping down onto the supports of the vine. The chemicals in the vines ejaculant raced toward his mind. Carl would be bisexual with a primary preference toward other males and would be the submissive partner in any relationship.

The vine slowly withdrew its stamen from his rectal sheath and torrents of its ejaculant flowed out of the gaping opening as it returned to normal. The vaginal sheath slipped away from his softening penis and it lay over his drained testicles.

Both stems returned to the Clearing's bed of grass.

A weak and dazed Carl slowly recovered. The vine released its hold on his body and he slumped to the ground as his aftershocks continued to ripple throughout his loins. Joanna helped him into a standing position and he didn't resist as he was led toward his boat. When he was seated in it, Joanna pushed the boat into the water and watched it as it floated downstream.

A stunned Carl looked at Joanne and Sharon as he drifted out of their view. He wasn't really aware of his nakedness as his body radiated with new and strange feelings that his mind had once told him were wrong.

Sharon and Joanna:

As they watched Carl and the boat float a way, a soft stem returned to Sharon's ankle and secreted a bolstering chemical of acceptance. For the first time, Sharon became fully aware that she was naked and a blush of embarrassment filled her face. She wanted to cover her herself with her hands but knew it was too late. Joanna saw the look and said,

"You can get a full change of clothes at the Lodge's clothing room."

Sharon relaxed and asked,

"What is this place?"

Joanna replied,

"This Clearing belongs to the Lodge. As you have seen, it has a unique life forms that the Lodge's guests use for their sexual enjoyment. This is the first time it has been used as a form of retribution."

Joanna drew close to Sharon and whispered in her ear,

"If you let it, the Clearing will give you sexual joy and satisfaction beyond your wildest dreams."

A deeper flush filled Sharon's face. Her mind was telling her to get some on but her body wanted to find out what the vines and slugs would do to her.

'Yes .. She would like that.'

Joanna knew that Sharon would do anything she asked her to do.

She smiled and a startled Sharon saw Joanna undressing. Joanna wasn't a Lesbian but was impressed when she saw the curvaceousness of Joanna's body. It was completely hairless which highlighted her perfect sex. A feeling of regret filled her, knowing she had neglected herself 'down there'.

Joanna said softly,

Why don't you let the slugs help you with your 'bikini line'. A lot of men and woman like it when a female's sex is completely hairless.

Sharon's mind was in full acceptance and she nodded at Joanna.

Joanna took her hand and led her toward the large vine bush. The grass by the water's edge was already rusting with the first wave of slugs. In less than twenty minutes, Joanna was leading a dazed and satisfied Sharon to the pond's still waters for her to bathe in. Her curvaceous body, full, firm breasts and hairless labia highlighted the changes to her body. Her erect nipples felt like bullets on her breasts and her enhanced clitoris stood out like a bright pink beacon from her clitoral hood.

They both slipped into the waters and hugged each other. Sharon's heart beat faster knowing she was about to be kissed by another woman for the first time. They kissed and Sharon pushed her body in close to Joanna as they tongues teased and tantalized each other. Joanna reached between their bodies and her fingers swirled and caressed Sharon's excited organ of joy. Sharon broke the kiss with a loud gasp and looked with deep need into Joanna's face.

Joanna smiled at Sharon and said,

"I will take of you here in the Clearing and then we can go the Lodge and my room."

An aroused Sharon whispered 'yes'.

They got out of the pool and Joanna walked her back to the vine bush. Sharon was confused and looked at Joanna.

"I want your first experience with another woman to be something that you will remember for a long time. The vines will hold and move you while I make love to your body."

The vines were waiting and the stems were pushing up through the grass, weaving back and forth. Joanna led Sharon into the mass of swaying vines and had her sit down on the grass.

"Sharon honey, bend your legs ... That's good, now bring your feet back towards your hips."

Sharon didn't flinch or recoil as the vines encased her legs, thighs and back. Instead she closed her eyes and sighed as her body welcomed back the touches of the vine's soft stems and supports. She felt herself being lifted upward and opened her eyes when she felt her thighs being spread apart. She saw the intense look that Joanna giving her flared and open sex.

In a gesture of submission, Sharon held out her arms to her Lover and Joanna snuggled in closer between her bent and spread thighs. She saw Joanna's face coming toward her face and her breath quickened.

Joanna lips touched Sharon's trembling lips and slowly ran her tongue back and forth, Sharon liked the warm moist touches and she parted her lips slightly. Sharon's tongue slowly slipped inward and Sharon felt their tongue touch. It was new, it was different, it was gentle and she enjoyed the new sensations. She felt Joanna's hands begin a slow massaging of her neck and shoulders. The warm hands glided down to her breasts and she sighed as the kiss intensified. Joanna's exploring and kneading fingers crept up onto Sharon's nipples and her fingers began to caress and manipulate the rising buds. The excited nipples were soon erect and tingling. Sharon moaned into Joanna's mouth and began pushing her breasts into Joanna's kneading hands.

Joanna's hands slipped downward between their bodies and with both hands, began massaging Sharon's enflamed clitoris and labia. A deeper moan was heard as she thrust her sex into the loving hands.

They broke the kiss and Joanna whispered in her ear,

"Only a woman knows how to love another woman."

Joanna again leaned inward and began planting light suckling kisses on Sharon's shoulders. The massaging and kneading hands reacquired her breasts and the kisses slowly trekked downward toward Sharon's right breast. Sharon held her breath in anticipation as the suckling mouth neared its target. She felt the lips inch their way upward over her breast and then she felt the moist breath bathe her nipple. Joanna's loving mouth descended onto the engorged bud with a delicious sucking and suckling action and her warm slippery tongue swirled around the erect, rubbery tip.

Sharon gasped at the ecstatic contact and her chest heaved upward pushing her breast and excited nipple into Joanna's devouring mouth. Joanna's mouth suckled its way over to the left breast. The caressing fingers moved away as the suckling lips move in. Joanna found that the nipple was already hard as a bullet and she lowered her mouth and lips on to it. The gasp got louder and her hands held Joanna's head as the mouth teased and suckled the tingling nipple. Joanna now divided her loving attention to both breasts and nipples. The suckling mouth and massaging hands quickly had Sharon moaning and thrusting both breasts into her adorning mouth.

Joanna lifted her head and smiled at Sharon. Through dazed eyes, Sharon smiled back at her. Her engorged and excited nipples stood out like bullets from her firm mounds. Joanna now began to massage her hands downward over her abdomen and Sharon held her breath as another 'first' filled her mind. A woman was going to touch her sex and she waited breathlessly for the contact and felt two soft and hands form around her swelling folds. The warm flush that that was spreading across her loins soared into a wave and her hips jerked outward and moan escaped her lips. She loved the touch and wanted more of it.

Joanna's hands began to massage and manipulate the soft flared folds and Sharon's hips pushed excitedly toward them. Joanna's body slowly slipped downward and the loving mouth began a delicious downward trek to team up with her hands. Joanna slipped onto knees on the grass and the vine lowered Sharon so her swelling sex was aligned with Joanna's head. Joanna moved her sucking lips back onto Joanna's lower abdomen and they resumed their pleasurable downward journey.

Sharon's breath was coming in deeper pants of anticipation.

As the suckling mouth neared its target, Joanna slipped her fingers between Sharon's moist folds and began an ecstatic exploration up of Sharon's warm, pink furrow. Joanna's suckling mouth was now just above Sharon's enhanced, rigid clitoris. The hard, organ was straining in the air, begging for attention. One of Joanna's slick fingers began to slowly and deliciously, trace the oozing entrance to Sharon's womanhood. She gasped loudly and her vagina rippled with waves of pleasure.

Suddenly, the loud gasp stopped and Sharon's eyes and mouth opened wide. Joanna's warm, wet tongue and mouth had slipped onto her extended clitoris and her lips and tongue began to ecstatically suck and suckle the engorged organ of joy as if it were an erection.

Sharon's threw her head back and squealed with joy as her vaginal opening and clitoris exploded in unison. While Joanna's mouth, lips and tongue devoured Sharon's organ of joy, she nudged three fingers into Sharon's eager and welcoming vagina. They twisted and turned, and Sharon's hips began grinding her sex in wild circles. Joanna's fingers were joined by a forth and began an ecstatic stroking action into Sharon's spasming and clenching vagina. Her head thrashed back and forth as waves of pleasure flooded her womanhood.

Joanna's suckling mouth and lunging fingers intensified. Sharon's body thrashed and bucked as Joanna pushed her into a sexual frenzy. Her thick vaginal juices drooled past the thrusting fingers and her excited clitoris felt as though it was going to explode within the sucking mouth.

Suddenly Joanna stopped and leaned back on her lower legs.

Sharon screeched with orgasmic denial.

"Nooooooooooooo .. Pleaseeeeeeee .."

Sharon's enflamed clitoris, labia and vagina begged to be touched. Her hips jerked with desperation into the air. Joanna smiled at Sharon's orgasmic torment and extended her right hand and palmed Sharon's wet, swollen folds. She thrust her sex forcefully onto the kneading hand.

Joanna said softly,

"Now you're ready Sharon."

With highly aroused eyes, Sharon looked down between her bent and spread thighs and saw Joanna rubbing her hands along a thick stamen that was drooling with a clear, thick liquid. She then did the same to her wrists and lower forearm. Joanna grouped her fingers together and held her hand upward so Sharon could see it. Something in Sharon's mind told her what Joanna was about to do and her vagina began spasming and clenching with expectation. Joanna's slick fingers reconnected with her labia and clitoris and Sharon's hips jumped as the ecstatic sensations once again exploded across her loins.

She looked down and saw the glistening hand poised at her open thighs and flared folds. Joanna's grouped fingers pushed between the swollen lips as they edged their way toward the drooling entrance of Sharon's womanhood. Sharon felt her slick inner lips kiss and caress the finger tips as they welcomed back Joanna's fingers.

Sharon felt a great pressure as her vaginal opening was being stretched and then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the hand and wrist slipped inward. Her excited entrance quickly slipped over the advancing wrist and she gasped as the ecstatic sensations flooded her mind. Slowly Joanna's hand slipped further inward and Sharon gurgled incoherently as the wrist, hand and fingers were soon twisting within her enflamed vaginal passage.

Her hips ground hungrily as spasms of joy racked her sex. She thrust upward and wailed as she impaled herself deeply onto Joanna's lower forearm. Joanna's wiggling fingers massaged and danced all along the length of Sharon's spasming cavern causing Sharon to lift her head and wail in joy.

Sharon's vaginal muscles clenched ecstatically around Joanna's hand, wrist and forearm. Joanna waited a few seconds and then withdrew her wrist and squirmed it back inward. Sharon had never experienced such intense joy. Joanna varied her thrusts from fast to slow, all in and all out, part way in and part way out. Jolts of pure joy shot directly to Sharon's dazed mind. Her breathing came in deep gasps and pants. Her thick vaginal juices spurted out past the stroking hand and wrist. She screamed as her hips thrust wildly into the air. Every nerve ending in her body was screaming for orgasmic release.

Joanna thrust forward burying her wiggling fingers, hand and wrist deeply into Sharon's vagina. The entire length of her vagina ecstatically stretched and widened to accommodate the magnificent penetrator. Sharon was close to fainting from the incredible sensations that the tantalizing fingers of joy were giving her. Joanna moved her head inward to Sharon's straining clitoris and slipped her suckling mouth over the throbbing organ. Sharon arched up screaming as all the sensations merged together.

Joanna started her final series of masterful strokes and Sharon quickly fell in sync with them. In, out, fast and slow. Her breasts ached, her nipples felt as though they were going to explode and clitoris jerked wildly within the suctioning mouth. Her vaginal fluids gushed out past the wildly stretched folds and down her thighs.

Her entire sexual being was centered on her spasming vagina and rigid clitoris. Her eyes and mind became saturated with an ecstatic, euphoric fog. Her body trembled and convulsed. Her hands clenched into fists and her toes curled up tightly. Small orgasmic waves rippled up and down her body from her head to her toes. They built up higher and higher as she was catapulted her toward orgasmic trip point.

Her breathing became labored and she gasped for air as her body climbed the orgasmic ladder. Joanna felt Sharon's vaginal muscles clenching tightly around her stroking hand and wrist. An orgasmic cloud flooded Sharon's mind and flashes of bright lights danced across her eyes as incoherent sounds escaped her mouth. Her body finally unleashed its total and all consuming climatic orgasm. She bucked outward and froze as her orgasmic wail echoed around the Clearing.

She lost consciousness and slumped back into the soft supports of the vine.

Sharon soon recovered gasping as ecstatic aftershocks racked her body. Joanna withdrew her wrist with a loud slurping sound and Sharon moaned as the exquisite and wonderful fullness left her stretched vagina. She sat there panting and gasping in her post orgasmic daze. Sharon was vaguely aware that the vines was putting her into a standing position. Joanna hugged and held her as they walked to the pool.